PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman taken into custody

Ravi
09-09-2013, 02:18 PM
LAKE MARY, Fla. - George Zimmerman (http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmerman-trial/-/20081516/-/bne2n2/-/index.html) has been taken into custody in Central Florida after his estranged wife called police saying he threatened her and her father with a gun.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody-after-incident-with-gun-police-say/-/1637132/21851424/-/tlxm3oz/-/index.html

nic34
09-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Why am I not surprised?

But if I was the police there in Fla. I'd be sure the security cameras were rolling 24/7.

Ravi
09-09-2013, 02:21 PM
I just read a conflicting report that they are on the scene and he hasn't been arrested as they are trying to figure out what is going on.

Why is this guy allowed to own a gun?

Ravi
09-09-2013, 02:24 PM
CNN quotes police as saying that Zimmerman is in "investigative custody."
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell told the Associated Press that Shellie Zimmerman called police shortly after 2 p.m. on Monday. Bracknell says Zimmerman hasn't been arrested and officers are at the house trying to determine what happened.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

pjohns
09-09-2013, 02:27 PM
LAKE MARY, Fla. - George Zimmerman (http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmerman-trial/-/20081516/-/bne2n2/-/index.html) has been taken into custody in Central Florida after his estranged wife called police saying he threatened her and her father with a gun.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody-after-incident-with-gun-police-say/-/1637132/21851424/-/tlxm3oz/-/index.html

Why am I not surprised?

But if I was the police there in Fla. I'd be sure the security cameras were rolling 24/7.

Those on the left usually make a fetish of the principle, innocent until proven guilty.

When George Zimmerman is the accused, however, I suppose that principle gets turned on its head...

GrassrootsConservative
I just read a conflicting report that they are on the scene and he hasn't been arrested as they are trying to figure out what is going on.

Because he's a law-abiding citizen and law-abiding citizens have a right to be armed to defend themselves from criminals or would-be criminals like the late Thugvon Martin.

Any other questions?

keymanjim
Self defense.
It certainly came in handy when that martin punk attacked him.

Ravi
09-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Because he's a law-abiding citizen and law-abiding citizens have a right to be armed to defend themselves from criminals or would-be criminals like the late Thugvon Martin.

Any other questions?
In YOUR mind he's law abiding. He has a killing and two dui arrests under his belt. And that's just this year.

keymanjim
09-09-2013, 02:29 PM
In YOUR mind he's law abiding. He has a killing and two dui arrests under his belt. And that's just this year.
How many convictions?

GrassrootsConservative
09-09-2013, 02:30 PM

And you have the authority to convict him how? What are your exact credentials?

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 02:38 PM

...this has been a tough couple of years on him and I'm surprised he hasn't offed himself...

Ravi
09-09-2013, 02:42 PM
...this has been a tough couple of years on him and I'm surprised he hasn't offed himself...

Yeah, in previous years he only beat his girlfriend and a cop.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 02:44 PM
It will be hard to explain why Zimmerman and his gun showed up at his soon to be ex in laws house.

Anyone think a temporary restraining order will.keep George away?

Not bloody likely. He can blame the Adderall he takes.

Regards from Rosie

Chris
09-09-2013, 02:44 PM

Uh, correction.

Marie says:

George Zimmerman has been taken into custody in Central Florida

Source says:

George Zimmerman was being questioned Monday in Central Florida

And follows with:

...Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said police are "trying to determine what exactly happened."

...As of 3:20 p.m., no arrests have been made....

Beevee
09-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Those on the left usually make a fetish of the principle, innocent until proven guilty.

When George Zimmerman is the accused, however, I suppose that principle gets turned on its head...

One could say the same of Trayvon Martin, but perish the thought, it could mean that Americans might have got it wrong and that in itself would be a catastrophe of undetermined proportions.

Ravi
09-09-2013, 02:50 PM
It will be hard to explain why Zimmerman and his gun showed up at his soon to be ex in laws house.

Regards from Rosie

Given that he's already shown a propensity for domestic violence, and the probability that his soon to be ex-wife can spill some of his secrets, I think a permanent restraining order is the least that should happen. If I were her, I'd ask to be put in the witness protection program.

Ma60
09-09-2013, 02:52 PM

:poke:

Zimmerman doesn't have two dui's. He was pulled over for speeding twice, he was given a ticket for one.

The jury found him innocent of murder, guilty of self defense.
In the court's mind he is a law abiding citizen who is entitled to his rights.
One of his rights is to own a handgun.

I know you don't like that, but 'it is what it is'.

Ransom
09-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Given that he's already shown a propensity for domestic violence, and the probability that his soon to be ex-wife can spill some of his secrets, I think a permanent restraining order is the least that should happen. If I were her, I'd ask to be put in the witness protection program.

Shouldn't you wait until facts come out first....before slathering on with your "the least that should happen?" I mean....kneejerk and spouting off without having all of the evidence is what made people look stupid afterwards to begin with regarding this issue. Gather yourself and think before writing Marie, you'll make more sense....you'll sound less....hysterical.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 02:54 PM

Ah, Marie, Marie. We are discussing backwards central Florida here. Protection of a woman seeking a divorce? And her parents, too?

You can probably hear, from there, the cops say "ain't nobody got time for that."

Regards from Rosie

GrassrootsConservative
09-09-2013, 02:55 PM
I love how Marie says "In YOUR mind he's law abiding." as if such things are subjective.

Ma60
09-09-2013, 02:56 PM

Regards from Rosie

OT a bit.
Why would Adderall 'make' someone act lawless?

Ravi
09-09-2013, 02:56 PM

Zimmerman doesn't have two dui's. He was pulled over for speeding twice, he was given a ticket for one.

The jury found him innocent of murder, guilty of self defense.
In the court's mind he is a law abiding citizen who is entitled to his rights.
One of his rights is to own a handgun.

I know you don't like that, but 'it is what it is'.
I was wrong about the duis, thanks.

He wasn't found innocent and he wasn't found guilty of self defense (there is no such verdict).

He was found "not guilty" of the charges because there was not enough evidence to convict.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Shouldn't you wait until facts come out first....before slathering on with your "the least that should happen?" I mean....kneejerk and spouting off without having all of the evidence is what made people look stupid afterwards to begin with regarding this issue. Gather yourself and think before writing Marie, you'll make more sense....you'll sound less....hysterical.

Gun. Zimmerman. Divorce. Wife's family. Not a complex story.

Can you stand your ground on your in-laws' property? Nah, don't think so.

Regards from Rosie

Agravan

Because he was found not guilty, therefore he lost no rights. Why are you allowed to use a computer?

GrassrootsConservative
Ah, Marie, Marie. We are discussing backwards central Florida here. Protection of a woman seeking a divorce? And her parents, too?

You can probably hear, from there, the cops say "ain't nobody got time for that."

Regards from Rosie

Your location: Central Florida

Indeed, Rosie, indeed.

Ma60
09-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Girlllllllll.... you are cracking me up!
Zimmerman has not shown a propensity for DV.
Are we trying Zimmerman again?

RosieS
09-09-2013, 03:00 PM
OT a bit.
Why would Adderall 'make' someone act lawless?

Those who don't need it get aggressive and agitated on it.

Much like Zimmerman acted today.

He dropped all the jail weight. Really fast. Amphetamine does that.

Regards from Rosie

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:00 PM

He wasn't found innocent and he wasn't found guilty of self defense (there is no such verdict).

He was found "not guilty" of the charges because there was not enough evidence to convict.

Yes dear, I'm aware he wasn't found guilty of self defense. I was trying to make a point.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 03:02 PM

Huh? A former GF charged him with it.

He also got sent to anger management by a judge for punching out a cop.

Regards from Rosie

GrassrootsConservative
09-09-2013, 03:04 PM

The Liberals were trying him about this time last year. Didn't you get the memo? Their verdict was guilty and the sentence was several years of media lynchings and all communicable forms of death threats from this emotional mob-mentality pack of rats. If they try him again it might show them to be the hysterical bunch of mindless parrots they are, and they can't have that happen.

Now we'll get a couple more weeks of Zimmerman threads until the next big Zimmerman event, at which point again they will distract distract distract. :rollseyes:

I'll give you something these Liberals are very good at trying, my patience.

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:05 PM

Regards from Rosie

I haven't seen any new pics of Zimmerman to verify he had dropped his weight.
Regardless, Adderall is a prescription med. Do you think he wasn't taking his rx in the time leading up to and during his trial?

Do Docs in Florida indiscriminately prescribe medication when it's not warranted?

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Yeah, in previous years he only beat his girlfriend and a cop.

...really?!?!?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...beat a policeman?!?!?...and he's running loose?!?!?...are you a fiction writer?...

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Huh? A former GF charged him with it.

He also got sent to anger management by a judge for punching out a cop.

Regards from Rosie

Both the GF and Zimmerman filed DV against each other. Nothing came of it.

Zimmerman didn't punch out a cop. He pushed an under cover cop away from his friend who he thought was being harassed. Zimmerman didn't know the cop was a cop.

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 03:10 PM

...never thought I'd ever see that from one of your kind...

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 03:13 PM

Regards from Rosie

...they let people have internet access in the funny farm?!?!?...

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Because he was found not guilty, therefore he lost no rights. Why are you allowed to use a computer?

Ummm, she hasn't been found guilty of Computer Violence? :grin:

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:18 PM
...never thought I'd ever see that from one of your kind...

...they let people have internet access in the funny farm?!?!?...

With all due respect, these types of responses don't further the conversation.

Do I agree with Marie and Rosie on some of the things they post?
No.
But I do respect them as people.

Ravi
09-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Both the GF and Zimmerman filed DV against each other. Nothing came of it.

Zimmerman didn't punch out a cop. He pushed an under cover cop away from his friend who he thought was being harassed. Zimmerman didn't know the cop was a cop.
Dang, Ma, you spin like a top. :)

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:21 PM

I've learned from the best! :grin:

Agravan
09-09-2013, 03:21 PM

By "spin", you obviously meant "tell the truth". Oh, wait. That word is not in your vocabulary.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
I haven't seen any new pics of Zimmerman to verify he had dropped his weight.
Regardless, Adderall is a prescription med. Do you think he wasn't taking his rx in the time leading up to and during his trial?

Do Docs in Florida indiscriminately prescribe medication when it's not warranted?

Yup. Sanford was a notorious pill mill. Florida is the #1 pill mill state. Rush Limbaugh got big bags of Rx drugs here years ago. It has not changed.

Adderall is not given to prisoners. Ever.

Regards from Rosie

Mister D
09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
How long with this continue? Get over it.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 03:29 PM

No.

Respect back atcha. From way back. :)

Regards from Rosie

RosieS
09-09-2013, 03:30 PM
How long with this continue? Get over it.

As long as Zimmerman is notorious. What an attention whore he is.

Regards from Rosie

patrickt
09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Rosie and the lynch mob can't give it up.

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 03:32 PM

No.

...I'm not here for your approval...and actually I haven't asked for it...next question please...

GrassrootsConservative
09-09-2013, 03:33 PM
As long as Zimmerman is notorious. What an attention whore he is.

Regards from Rosie

Then your best plan of action would be to tell people like Cigar, Nic, and Marie to stop paying attention to him.

Regards from Reality.

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Yup. Sanford was a notorious pill mill. Florida is the #1 pill mill state. Rush Limbaugh got big bags of Rx drugs here years ago. It has not changed.

Adderall is not given to prisoners. Ever.

Regards from Rosie

Zimmerman wasn't imprisoned during the trial.

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 03:34 PM

No.

Ummm, she hasn't been found guilty of Computer Violence? :grin:

...wait wut?...you can mock people but no one else can?...

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:37 PM
...I'm not here for your approval...and actually I haven't asked for it...next question please...

Did I say you were here for my approval?

Nope, I didn't.

Kerry on.

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:39 PM
...wait wut?...you can mock people but no one else can?...

Where did I ever say that?

RosieS
09-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Zimmerman wasn't imprisoned during the trial.

He was in jail for much of the lead up to it.

Here he is at the gun factory last month. Almost as skinny as the skinny worker guy:

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/2RRg6SWGlbQWH_WWkscuFg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTQ1MA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-08-23/14955f24-2b07-4cad-8489-f8f3884cc8a2_tmzscreenshot.jpg

Regards from Rosie

Mister D
09-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Believe it or not, Rosie, killing someone can take a psychological toll.

Ma60
09-09-2013, 03:47 PM
FIL, Z and the possible soon to be ex-Mrs Z are all in investigative detention.

LAKE MARY, FL (RNN) -
Police told CNN the altercation involved Zimmerman, his father-in-law and his wife.
The public information officer for Lake Mary, FL, told CNN all three were taken into custody and are currently in investigative detention.

Police told the Orlando Sentinel they are investigating this a "possible domestic battery" situation.
Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson told CNN police are following procedure.
"Anytime we have anybody suspected of doing anything, we place them in investigative detention until a complete investigation has been done," Hudson said.
Zimmerman hasn't been arrested. Police said they are working on figuring out what happened.
http://www.wect.com/story/23381320/zimmerman-in-custody-after-domestic-incident (http://www.wect.com/story/23381320/zimmerman-in-custody-after-domestic-incident)

RosieS
09-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Believe it or not, Rosie, killing someone can take a psychological toll.

He sure looks happy as a pig in poop in the pic I posted!

Regards from Rosie

Mister D
09-09-2013, 03:52 PM
He sure looks happy as a pig in poop in the pic I posted!

Regards from Rosie

You said he looked skinny. Frankly, your fixation on this guy is a little creepy but I'm just telling why he has probably lost weight.

Mister D
09-09-2013, 03:53 PM
I wonder what Rosie would say if he wore a scowl?

ptif219
09-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Who are you to say what happened. you need to let Florida law handel it

ptif219
09-09-2013, 04:03 PM
No one is in jail I am watching the local Orlando fox news channel. They are not sure yet who was the aggressor. george it appears will soon be released.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 04:09 PM
You said he looked skinny. Frankly, your fixation on this guy is a little creepy but I'm just telling why he has probably lost weight.

Almost 100 pounds in two months is amphetamine induced.

Any fat meth users on "Breaking Bad"? Nope.

Regards from Rosie

roadmaster
09-09-2013, 04:11 PM
The guy can't work, trapped mostly in his house. No telling what happened and he still has to live with shooting someone even if it was self-defense. Glad no one got hurt. Let the police sort it out.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 04:13 PM

I live in Central Florida. You don't. Thankfully we sent our final son off to University in Pensacola....far away from this mishugash.

Regards from Rosie

ptif219
09-09-2013, 04:14 PM
GZ brother in law said in interview George has changed since the Martin incident

ptif219
09-09-2013, 04:15 PM
I live in Central Florida. You don't. Thankfully we sent our final son off to University in Pensacola....far away from this mishugash.

Regards from Rosie

I am off this week with knee injury so I am home in Melbourne but I work for trucking company in Sanford

RosieS
09-09-2013, 04:16 PM
The guy can't work, trapped mostly in his house. No telling what happened and he still has to live with shooting someone even if it was self-defense. Glad no one got hurt. Let the police sort it out.

Tell him to invite Miley Cyrus over. He can tweak while she twerks.

Regards from Rosie

roadmaster
09-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Tell him to invite Miley Cyrus over. He can tweak while she twerks.

Regards from Rosie Please stay on topic.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 04:20 PM
I am off this week with knee injury so I am home in Melbourne but I work for trucking company in Sanford

Didja know that both CVS drugstores in Sanford were found by the Feds to be oxycontin pill mills?

No...you would have no reason to know that.

But they were.

Regards from Rosie

AmazonTania
09-09-2013, 04:20 PM

Regards from Rosie

You sent your final son away for school just so he can be far away from one man? Pity. I figured he would have wanted it to go away for the education instead.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 04:23 PM
You sent your final son away for school just so he can be far away from one man? Pity. I figured he would have wanted it to go away for the education instead.

It is an awesome education with the added benefit of being at a distance from the corruption which abounds here.

Which is what you were probably alluding to.

Regards from Rosie

RosieS
09-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Please stay on topic.

Get back to me when you are a mod.

Regards from Rosie

ptif219
09-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Didja know that both CVS drugstores in Sanford were found by the Feds to be oxycontin pill mills?

No...you would have no reason to know that.

But they were.

Regards from Rosie

What does that have to do with this discussion?

roadmaster
09-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Get back to me when you are a mod.

Regards from Rosie

Don't plan on becoming one but I can still ask.

RosieS
09-09-2013, 04:31 PM
What does that have to do with this discussion?I told Ma earlier that Florida is #1 in pill mills.Zimmerman takes a strong amphetamine.The burglaries in Sanford were for money for pills.It is a "lifestyle" for too many Central Floridians. Too many docs with loose Rx pads and ethics.Regards from Rosie

AmazonTania
09-09-2013, 04:39 PM
I hardly think the burglaries in Sanford were for pills. Florida has pretty lax drug laws from what I hear. Oxycodone and Hydrocodone are C4 in Florida.

Cigar
09-09-2013, 05:04 PM
$100 you dont hear the Right call him a Thug

Like I keep saying; just a matter of time.

Tick Tock :)

Chris
09-09-2013, 05:13 PM
I told Ma earlier that Florida is #1 in pill mills.Zimmerman takes a strong amphetamine.The burglaries in Sanford were for money for pills.It is a "lifestyle" for too many Central Floridians. Too many docs with loose Rx pads and ethics.Regards from Rosie

I see you're still making up shit about Z's private prescriptions. Last time you did that it was easily should you do not know what you're posting about on drugs and their effects. Yes, yes, I know, that won't stop you.

Matty
09-09-2013, 05:19 PM

We're baking a real life chocholate cake on Tues with pecans. you want some vanilla ice cream or do we need to go all out chocolate city?

Cigar
09-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Yep, it's easy to see, Zimmmy is going to be Rich Rich Rich. :)

Matty
09-09-2013, 05:27 PM
very rich

Matty
09-09-2013, 05:28 PM

I am on vacation from my faction. In da panhandle.

Kabuki Joe
GZ brother in law said in interview George has changed since the Martin incident

...that much hate directed at anyone would change them...

jillian
We're baking a real life chocholate cake on Tues with pecans. you want some vanilla ice cream or do we need to go all out chocolate city?

Still not sure why you're defending this guys.....other than that you think it gets up the noses of people on the left. He's not worth your defense.

Matty
09-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Please stay on topic.

we don't have to stay on topic don't believe me? go read the Judge Jeanine thread. TIA.

jillian
09-09-2013, 05:33 PM
we don't have to stay on topic don't believe me? go read the Judge Jeanine thread. TIA.

I was on topic. You just wanted the thread to go a certain way. Not how it works.

jillian
09-09-2013, 05:34 PM
...that much hate directed at anyone would change them...

No. This is who he was before. Members of his own family said so.

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 05:38 PM

...is your heart aching?...go get a hug from one of your chic friends like Dr Who...

Mr Happy
09-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Self defense.

after Zimmerman stalked him. Just helped you out with some of your facts missing. Now say 'Thank you'... You're welcome...

Agravan
09-09-2013, 05:47 PM
after Zimmerman stalked him. Just helped you out with some of your facts missing. Now say 'Thank you'... You're welcome...
Still caught up in the "stalked" meme?
No one was stalked. Martin would still be alive had he not decided to attack Zimmerman. But you know that.

roadmaster
09-09-2013, 05:58 PM
Still not sure why you're defending this guys.....other than that you think it gets up the noses of people on the left. He's not worth your defense. I will not be defending him if he was threatening to shoot his dad in-law or his wife. Lets see what the police say first.

jillian
09-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Still caught up in the "stalked" meme?
No one was stalked. Martin would still be alive had he not decided to attack Zimmerman. But you know that.

What would you call someone following you for no reason?

Hint: S T A L K I N G

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 06:02 PM

...but there was a reason, wasn't there?...HELLO 9-1-1!!!!!!!!!...

jillian
09-09-2013, 06:07 PM
...but there was a reason, wasn't there?...HELLO 9-1-1!!!!!!!!!...

And the 9-1-1 operator told him not to follow.

Didn't she

But that has nothing to do with the creep getting arrested for domestic abuse. Creeps are creeps.

AmazonTania
09-09-2013, 06:15 PM

Didn't she

But that has nothing to do with the creep getting arrested for domestic abuse. Creeps are creeps.

Actually, the words used were, 'you don't have to.'

ptif219
09-09-2013, 06:20 PM
I told Ma earlier that Florida is #1 in pill mills.Zimmerman takes a strong amphetamine.The burglaries in Sanford were for money for pills.It is a "lifestyle" for too many Central Floridians. Too many docs with loose Rx pads and ethics.Regards from Rosie
What proof Zimmerman takes that?

ptif219
09-09-2013, 06:21 PM
I hardly think the burglaries in Sanford were for pills. Florida has pretty lax drug laws from what I hear. Oxycodone and Hydrocodone are C4 in Florida.
Burglaries are probably because Obama does nothing about jobs or the economy

RosieS
09-09-2013, 06:22 PM

Oh, but there was a reason. He had fought with his wife and she left that nite. So what to do? Go to a movie? Do some yoga? Start a fight with a kid and shoot him dead?

People don't do well in proximity to a stressed Zimmerman.

Regards from Rosie

ptif219
09-09-2013, 06:22 PM

So now a domestic disturbance is considered a thug?

ptif219
09-09-2013, 06:24 PM

The hate from the left and the hate from the liberal media changed him

AmazonTania
09-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Oh, but there was a reason. He had fought with his wife and she left that nite. So what to do? Go to a movie? Do some yoga? Start a fight with a kid and shoot him dead?

People don't do well in proximity to a stressed Zimmerman.

Regards from Rosie

That's a good novel you're writing.

ptif219
09-09-2013, 06:26 PM

Zimmerman lost Martin it was Martin that doubled back to attack Zimmerman

ptif219
09-09-2013, 06:28 PM

Didn't she

Zimmerman did stop and lost Martin but that does not matter to you

RosieS
09-09-2013, 06:31 PM
What proof Zimmerman takes that?

http://newsone.com/2016433/george-zimmerman-drugs/

Regards from Rosie

Chris
09-09-2013, 06:32 PM

This has been argued out and supported with evidence a dozen times on this forum, but with each new Zimmerman thread the same old people say the say old things and it's debunked once again.

Chris
09-09-2013, 06:34 PM

Regards from Rosie

I see you're still giving out the same old sources that debunk what you claim.

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 06:48 PM

Didn't she

...said "you don't need to" not "don't"...this is different...

Agravan
09-09-2013, 07:51 PM

Martin was not strolling along on the sidewalk. He was walking next to people's homes and looking into windows. That, coupled with the recent burglaries in the neighborhood, would be reason enough for a neighborhood watchman to follow him. That is not "stalking".

stalk2 /stɔk/ [/URL] Show Spelled [stawk] [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html"] (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html) Show IPA verb (used without object)
1. to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.
2. to walk with measured, stiff, or haughty strides: He was so angry he stalked away without saying goodbye.
3. to proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner: Famine stalked through the nation.
4. Obsolete . to walk or go stealthily along.

verb (used with object) 5. to pursue (game, a person, etc.) stealthily.
6. to proceed through (an area) in search of prey or quarry: to stalk the woods for game.
7.to proceed or spread through in a steady or sinister manner: Disease stalked the land.

noun 8. an act or course of stalking quarry, prey, or the like: We shot the mountain goat after a five-hour stalk.
9. a slow, stiff stride or gait.

Zimmerman did none of this except in your fevered imagination.

Matty
09-09-2013, 07:55 PM
I was on topic. You just wanted the thread to go a certain way. Not how it works.

no you weren't the topic was obama not boosh, your ass switched to boosh which was OFF TOPIC

Peter1469
09-09-2013, 08:06 PM
The topic is the current domestic incident between Zim and his soon to be ex wife.

Matty
09-09-2013, 08:18 PM
The topic is the current domestic incident between Zim and his soon to be ex wife.

well until a liberal comes along and changes it and you guys look the other way.

as this one was

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/16415-Judge-Jeanine-Has-a-Say

Cigar
09-09-2013, 08:39 PM

Im sure supporters of Zim would like you to forget that. :)

keymanjim
09-09-2013, 08:48 PM
She has already changed her story.

But, I'm sure you would like to forget that.

pjohns
09-09-2013, 08:55 PM
One could say the same of Trayvon Martin, but perish the thought, it could mean that Americans might have got it wrong and that in itself would be a catastrophe of undetermined proportions.

What, pray tell, does the late Trayvon Martin have to do with the principle of innocent until proven guilty?

Or is that just so much obfuscation?

jillian
09-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Self defense.

if martin were white and zimmerman black...and martin the one who was armed, you'd still be calling him the punk.

he had every right to walk unmolested... even though he was black. no matter what the wingers say.

jillian
09-09-2013, 09:10 PM
She has already changed her story.

But, I'm sure you would like to forget that.

yeah, cause battered women never change their stories or anything.

but i'm sure you'd like to forget that.

roadmaster
09-09-2013, 09:17 PM

but i'm sure you'd like to forget that. If she has any marks on her even if she changed her mind, the prosecution can still file charges.

Matty
09-09-2013, 09:23 PM
If she has any marks on her even if she changed her mind, the prosecution can still file charges.
That's true. Today's domestic violence laws don't let the abused have a choice. Someone is automatically arrested.

roadmaster
09-09-2013, 09:28 PM
That's true. Today's domestic violence laws don't let the abused have a choice. Someone is automatically arrested. Correct, that's why I tell people to make sure before calling the police that your life was in danger. They will do this with or without her consent. 911 calls are serious and if she was the one hitting it could backfire on her. Call them only if your really need them. This includes calling on your own children.

ptif219
09-09-2013, 09:42 PM

Regards from Rosie

a black news source? nice try but that is obvious biased

Zimmerman was not tested so you have no proof

http://www.ibtimes.com/trayvon-martin-shooting-why-wasnt-george-zimmerman-given-drug-alcohol-tests-travyon-was-428096

ptif219
09-09-2013, 09:44 PM
if martin were white and zimmerman black...and martin the one who was armed, you'd still be calling him the punk.

he had every right to walk unmolested... even though he was black. no matter what the wingers say.

You would not have heard about it because it would not be used for politics

ptif219
09-09-2013, 09:45 PM

She was not claiming she was battered. You have a problem with truth and facts

countryboy
09-09-2013, 09:48 PM
...really?!?!?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...beat a policeman?!?!?...and he's running loose?!?!?...are you a fiction writer?...
Yes, she posts here all the time.

ptif219
09-09-2013, 09:48 PM

I will post this for you again

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/23381481/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody

Shellie Zimmerman, who has filed for divorce, initially told a 911 dispatcher that her husband had his hand on his gun as he sat in his car outside the home she was at with her father. She said she was scared because she wasn't sure what Zimmerman was capable of doing. But hours later she changed her story and said she never saw a firearm, said Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell.For the time being, "domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/23381481/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody#ixzz2eSE8OGqo

keymanjim
09-09-2013, 09:52 PM
if martin were white and zimmerman black..
Then martin wouldn't have attacked Zimmerman.

Mr Happy
09-09-2013, 10:05 PM

you don't have to, you shouldn't, don't do that... In the context of the conversation, it's easy to see what the operator was telling him to do. Even the tone of her voice suggests that he wasn't to follow him...

RosieS
09-09-2013, 10:30 PM
I will post this for you again

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/23381481/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody

The words "for the time being" will still be plain English every time you post it.

Regards from Rosie

RosieS
09-09-2013, 10:37 PM
a black news source? nice try but that is obvious biased

Zimmerman was not tested so you have no proof

http://www.ibtimes.com/trayvon-martin-shooting-why-wasnt-george-zimmerman-given-drug-alcohol-tests-travyon-was-428096

You are biased against black news.

Here is your white version:

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=16353532

Same two drugs no matter that you are prejudiced.

Look how skinny he was when he still had his amphetamine!

Regards from Rosie

Kabuki Joe
09-09-2013, 11:13 PM
you don't have to, you shouldn't, don't do that... In the context of the conversation, it's easy to see what the operator was telling him to do. Even the tone of her voice suggests that he wasn't to follow him...

...you need to go back to school and learn American English and then come back and discuss this...

ptif219
09-10-2013, 12:48 AM
The words "for the time being" will still be plain English every time you post it.

Regards from Rosie
What part of she lied do you not understand

ptif219
09-10-2013, 12:51 AM
You are biased against black news.

Here is your white version:

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=16353532

Same two drugs no matter that you are prejudiced.

Look how skinny he was when he still had his amphetamine!

Regards from Rosie

Being prescribed does not show when or if he took them. There was no drug test showing if he was on drugs the day of the shooting. You are just believing opinions and assumptions and speculations.

RosieS
09-10-2013, 01:12 AM
Being prescribed does not show when or if he took them. There was no drug test showing if he was on drugs the day of the shooting. You are just believing opinions and assumptions and speculations.

The eyes have it. Use your eyes. Skinny Zimmerman.....on Adderrall. Fat Zimmerman....no Adderall.

He is rather stressed due to divorce, but he is still skinny. And agitated. And on Adderall again.

Regards from Rosie

zelmo1234
09-10-2013, 04:00 AM

Yes but the last conversation was Zimmerman getting out of the truck to see a street sign to tell the police where to meet him.

That is where our aspiring thug Mr Martin chose to attack?

Had he not attacked Martin he would still be alive today, but he was a tuff guy! and likely got what he deserved

countryboy
09-10-2013, 06:19 AM
The eyes have it. Use your eyes. Skinny Zimmerman.....on Adderrall. Fat Zimmerman....no Adderall.

He is rather stressed due to divorce, but he is still skinny. And agitated. And on Adderall again.

Regards from Rosie
Do you have any evidence to support this claim? Other than your own speculation? And why are we re-hashing the Zimmerman case anyways? Do you disagree with our judicial system?

Was Zimmerman taken into custody or not? According to the article linked to in the OP, he was not. The entire premise of this thread is a lie. Why must libs continually lie to advance their agenda?

countryboy
09-10-2013, 06:27 AM

This thread is a lie. Have you no shame?

Cigar
09-10-2013, 06:49 AM
The 911 Tape is a Lie

The Voices you hear on the 911 Tape is a Lie

George Zimmerman never punched and older Man in the Face

Zimmerman's Wife iPad was never touched

George Zimmerman never sat in his car saying "come closer"

.. go back to sleep ... you're dreaming ... dreaming ... dreaming ... dreaming ... dreaming

Chris
09-10-2013, 07:50 AM
So back to the topic: No gun was found, wife changes story, father refuses to press charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-wife-says-threatened-her-father-with-gun/?test=latestnews

http://i.snag.gy/elIdO.jpg

Mainecoons
09-10-2013, 07:51 AM
Now no doubt they'll turn this into another "Zimmerman murdered the innocent child Trayvon" thread.

:rofl:

Chris
09-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Some already have.

IMPress Polly
09-10-2013, 07:59 AM
And so less than two months after somehow (cough, white jury, cough) getting away with murdering a black child because he was black, one Mr. George Zimmerman was briefly taken back into police custody yesterday...for physically attacking his father-in-law and threatening both the father-in-law and his wife with his gun. (That's right, he got another gun after fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin!) (And by the way, yes it has now been confirmed that he was, in fact, armed and that there was, in fact, an altercation between Mr. Zimmerman and his father-in-law.) The only reason he's not in jail right now is because they decided not to press charges. You see, Mr. Zimmerman and his wife Shellie (who, mind you, stood by him in his murder trial) are getting divorced. Shellie filed for divorce a few days ago and the incident is reportedly related to that process. She's said that she simply wants to finalized the divorce ASAP.

This video (http://video.msnbc.msn.com/all-in-/52967383#52967383) includes some of Shellie Zimmerman's 911 call. ...It's hard not to be angry about this in consideration of everything Mr. Zimmerman has come to embody and symbolize. This kind of thing was predictable and only goes to further prove that he's an aggressive, dangerous man. He's displayed a very cavalier attitude about his undo court victory ever since. This is his third run-in with police since. (The other two were speeding tickets.) And he had quite a record before the trial too. He's just that kind of person: the kind who shouldn't be armed, but in jail. I know that's hard to accept for those masses of white people who sided with their race in the aforementioned trial (just calling it how it is, folks), but I think it's clear that that is a fact. The guy is dangerous.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Maybe Florida should arrest the Wife for making a false call to 911, or at least investigate why someone would call to have a conversation with 911 Operator for no reason.

:rollseyes:

Besides ... Florida doesn't need the wife to press charges ... the States Attorney makes that decision if needed.

jillian
09-10-2013, 08:06 AM
Now no doubt they'll turn this into another "Zimmerman murdered the innocent child Trayvon" thread.

he wasn't convicted of murder. But he sure stalked and killed him. No surprise the type of person who defines himself by the size if his.... Gun, would be violent toward his wife. It's what his own relatives said about him. (Mommy, daddy and brother don't count).

Libhater
09-10-2013, 08:07 AM

Good guess, you see that polly wannabe a quacker is already calling Zimmerman a murderer. Leftists aren't too tough to figure out.

Chris
09-10-2013, 08:15 AM
And so less than two months after somehow (cough, white jury, cough) getting away with murdering a black child because he was black, one Mr. George Zimmerman was briefly taken back into police custody yesterday...for physically attacking his father-in-law and threatening both the father-in-law and his wife with his gun. (That's right, he got another gun after fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin!) (And by the way, yes it has now been confirmed that he was, in fact, armed and that there was, in fact, an altercation between Mr. Zimmerman and his father-in-law.) The only reason he's not in jail right now is because they decided not to press charges. You see, Mr. Zimmerman and his wife Shellie (who, mind you, stood by him in his murder trial) are getting divorced. Shellie filed for divorce a few days ago and the incident is reportedly related to that process. She's said that she simply wants to finalized the divorce ASAP.

This video (http://video.msnbc.msn.com/all-in-/52967383#52967383) includes some of Shellie Zimmerman's 911 call. ...It's hard not to be angry about this in consideration of everything Mr. Zimmerman has come to embody and symbolize. This kind of thing was predictable and only goes to further prove that he's an aggressive, dangerous man. He's displayed a very cavalier attitude about his undo court victory ever since. This is his third run-in with police since. (The other two were speeding tickets.) And he had quite a record before the trial too. He's just that kind of person: the kind who shouldn't be armed, but in jail. I know that's hard to accept for those masses of white people who sided with their race in the aforementioned trial (just calling it how it is, folks), but I think it's clear that that is a fact. The guy is dangerous.

Not reality, polly. In reality a man defended himself against a man who attacked him and the jury found him not guilty.

Shellie has already changed her story.

Chris
09-10-2013, 08:17 AM
he wasn't convicted of murder. But he sure stalked and killed him. No surprise the type of person who defines himself by the size if his.... Gun, would be violent toward his wife. It's what his own relatives said about him. (Mommy, daddy and brother don't count).

There is absolutely no evidence of stalking. Yes, I realize you will repeat that ad nauseum anyway.

Ravi
09-10-2013, 08:23 AM
This thread is a lie. Have you no shame?
How is it a lie? The police took him into temporary custody.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 08:34 AM

Looks like their Hispanic Hero is turning out to be a common Thug Puzzy ... who only picks on Teenagers, Old Men and Women.

Come Closer Come Closer ... :rollseyes:

Don't worry ... sooner or later ... Zimmy going to cross paths with a real Man and that will be the end of this conversation.

Real Balls this guy has ... :tongue: ... looks like the Right-Wing picked another Winner. :icon_albino::thumbsup20:

Agravan
09-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Looks like their Hispanic Hero is turning out to be a common Thug Puzzy ... who only picks on Teenagers, Old Men and Women.

Don't worry ... sooner or later ... Zimmy going to cross paths with a real Man and that will be the end of this conversation.

Real Balls this guy has ... :tongue: ... looks like the Right-Wing picked another Winner. :icon_albino::thumbsup20:
Last I heard, Zimmerman was a Democrat.

Ransom
09-10-2013, 08:37 AM

Story has changed today, his wife's claims that a gun was present has already been withdrawn.....but after you're asking how Zimmerman is permnitted to even own one. Knee jerk away Marie, we all know what you are and why. Carry that flag.:wink:

Ransom
09-10-2013, 08:39 AM

Obsession is a sickness, Cigar, look what it's forced Marie to do. Lie.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 08:42 AM
Obsession is a sickness, Cigar, look what it's forced Marie to do. Lie.

Better yet ... look where it's forced Zim Zim :grin:

Stay Tuned, the best is yet to come.

Chris
09-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Story has changed today, his wife's claims that a gun was present has already been withdrawn.....but after you're asking how Zimmerman is permnitted to even own one. Knee jerk away Marie, we all know what you are and why. Carry that flag.:wink:

Yes, the story has changed and the thread has veered off into retrying the Zimmerman case.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Yes, the story has changed and the thread has veered off into retrying the Zimmerman case.

Not me ... I'm talking about what happened YESTERDAY ... how about you?

Did you know that an iPhone or iPad got damage?

The F'ing nerve ... that's at least small claims court. :laugh:

Don't worry, Zimmerman is only a danger if you're unarmed, Old and a Woman.

What a Hero you got there ... :thinking:

Kabuki Joe
09-10-2013, 09:24 AM

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I couldn't get past this...and I thought zoe was delusional...

ptif219
09-10-2013, 09:28 AM

Regards from Rosie

You have no proof so you spew BS and liberal lies

Chris
09-10-2013, 09:29 AM

Yep, it's easy to see, Zimmmy is going to be Rich Rich Rich. :)

The 911 Tape is a Lie

The Voices you hear on the 911 Tape is a Lie

George Zimmerman never punched and older Man in the Face

Zimmerman's Wife iPad was never touched

George Zimmerman never sat in his car saying "come closer"

.. go back to sleep ... you're dreaming ... dreaming ... dreaming ... dreaming ... dreaming

Maybe Florida should arrest the Wife for making a false call to 911, or at least investigate why someone would call to have a conversation with 911 Operator for no reason.

:rollseyes:

Besides ... Florida doesn't need the wife to press charges ... the States Attorney makes that decision if needed.

Better yet ... look where it's forced Zim Zim :grin:

Stay Tuned, the best is yet to come.

Not me ... I'm talking about what happened YESTERDAY ... how about you?

Did you know that an iPhone or iPad got damage?

The F'ing nerve ... that's at least small claims court. :laugh:

Don't worry, Zimmerman is only a danger if you're unarmed, Old and a Woman.

What a Hero you got there ... :thinking:

So now you've decided to talk about yesterday's incident?

ptif219
09-10-2013, 09:30 AM

Liberal lies. The system works so stop condemning an innocent man. in Florida you are still innocent until proven guilty no matter what liberals think and no matter what lies liberals spew

ptif219
09-10-2013, 09:31 AM

More liberal lies

Cigar
09-10-2013, 09:32 AM
So now you've decided to talk about yesterday's incident?

Dude ... it's not even mid September and this guy has been in the news .................. constantly over the last 2 months.

... and he's the one who's saying he has a target on his back?

Doesn't look like he's trying to keep his head down to me. :laugh:

ptif219
09-10-2013, 09:33 AM

No. The police took him down because his wife lied about a gun. He was questioned as was she to find out what happened. He was no more in custody than the Father was

ptif219
09-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Dude ... it's not even mid September and this guy has been in the news .................. constantly over the last 2 months.

... and he's the one who's saying he has a target on his back?

Doesn't look like he's trying to keep his head down to me. :laugh:

You are correct the liberal media will not leave him alone. get over it a let Zimmerman live his life in private

Cigar
09-10-2013, 09:38 AM
No. The police took him down because his wife lied about a gun. He was questioned as was she to find out what happened. He was no more in custody than the Father was

I say there needs to be an investigation ...

What would make a person pick up the phone, call 911 and Lie about a threat?

I say the police needs to get to the bottom of this story, seek out witnesses, surveillance video if available and conduct a full investigation.

George has rights and those rights need to be protected ... no one should get away with calling 911 without a reason.

Don't you think?

Cigar
09-10-2013, 09:39 AM
You are correct the liberal media will not leave him alone. get over it a let Zimmerman live his life in private

Maybe he should lay low ... and not seek publicity? :wink:

ptif219
09-10-2013, 09:43 AM
I say there needs to be an investigation ...

What would make a person pick up the phone, call 911 and Lie about a threat?

I say the police needs to get to the bottom of this story, seek out witnesses, surveillance video if available and conduct a full investigation.

George has rights and those rights need to be protected ... no one should get away with calling 911 without a reason.

Don't you think?

I say the police are doing their job and the liberals and media need to stay out of it. In the past 2 years the media and liberals have set 2 people free by sticking their noses in places they had no business doing it.

Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman thank you for the circus you create that interferes with a fair trial and causes the jury to look at the truth and not the false news from the media and liberals.

ptif219
09-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Maybe he should lay low ... and not seek publicity? :wink:

It is liberals and the liberal media that will not let that happen

Cigar
09-10-2013, 09:49 AM

Can you please send a memo Al Sharpton asking him to not send George Zimmerman to Gun shops for publicity photos and fights with his wife at their residence.

I know Al is behind all of this mind control.

ptif219
09-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Can you please send a memo Al Sharpton asking him to not send George Zimmerman to Gun shops for publicity photos and fights with his wife at their residence.

I know Al is behind all of this mind control.

More BS from the forum top troll

patrickt
09-10-2013, 10:37 AM
No, Cigar, Al Sharpton is busy travelling with the Zimmerman Lynch Mob. He can barely fit in his screeds on MSNBC now with the other leading lights of liberal journalism.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 10:54 AM
It just gets weirder and weirder.http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/09/article-2416275-1BB8D4DE000005DC-944_634x429.jpg

George Zimmerman was today questioned by police after allegedly threatening his estranged wife with a handgun in an altercation sparked by claims he has been having an affair, MailOnline can reveal.

Friend and key defense witness John Donnelly told MailOnline: 'George has been having an affair with his ex-fiancee. Shellie believes it flared back up after the acquittal.'

Zimmerman's only publicly known former fiancee was beautician Veronica Zuazo, who herself filed a domestic violence complaint against him in a messy series of counter complaints that led to their split.

According to a close source she had issued him with the ultimatum: 'Don't you ever bring that woman into my house.'

But two or three weeks ago, Shellie and her father arrived at the Lake Mary house to find Zimmerman and his ex-fiancee pulling into the driveway.

'That is what prompted her to file for divorce,' Mr Donnelly said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2416275/George-Zimmerman-taken-police-custody-getting-altercation-involving-gun.html#ixzz2eVEd73aK

also:

Donnelly’s wife, Leanne Benjamin, said she’s relieved about Monday’s incident because she believes Zimmerman is a ticking time bomb.

“I’m relieved. He was a powder keg waiting to blow… I feel relieved now that he…might get some quiet time and some psychological help,” she said.

“If he had run into a stranger and got into an altercation he might have hurt someone or ended up hurt or dead himself.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/george-zimmerman-affair-marriage-counseling-with-wife-before-trayvon-martin-shooting/

:grin:

Cigar
09-10-2013, 10:56 AM
No, Cigar, Al Sharpton is busy travelling with the Zimmerman Lynch Mob. He can barely fit in his screeds on MSNBC now with the other leading lights of liberal journalism.

Well ... the good news is, you know where to find Al Sharpton to register your complaints.

Or you can always bitch and complain on Forums.

Whatever works for you. :wink:

Chris
09-10-2013, 10:59 AM
It just gets weirder and weirder.http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/09/article-2416275-1BB8D4DE000005DC-944_634x429.jpg

George Zimmerman was today questioned by police after allegedly threatening his estranged wife with a handgun in an altercation sparked by claims he has been having an affair, MailOnline can reveal.

Friend and key defense witness John Donnelly told MailOnline: 'George has been having an affair with his ex-fiancee. Shellie believes it flared back up after the acquittal.'

Zimmerman's only publicly known former fiancee was beautician Veronica Zuazo, who herself filed a domestic violence complaint against him in a messy series of counter complaints that led to their split.

According to a close source she had issued him with the ultimatum: 'Don't you ever bring that woman into my house.'

But two or three weeks ago, Shellie and her father arrived at the Lake Mary house to find Zimmerman and his ex-fiancee pulling into the driveway.

'That is what prompted her to file for divorce,' Mr Donnelly said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2416275/George-Zimmerman-taken-police-custody-getting-altercation-involving-gun.html#ixzz2eVEd73aK

also:

Donnelly’s wife, Leanne Benjamin, said she’s relieved about Monday’s incident because she believes Zimmerman is a ticking time bomb.

“I’m relieved. He was a powder keg waiting to blow… I feel relieved now that he…might get some quiet time and some psychological help,” she said.

“If he had run into a stranger and got into an altercation he might have hurt someone or ended up hurt or dead himself.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/george-zimmerman-affair-marriage-counseling-with-wife-before-trayvon-martin-shooting/

So why not do the sensible thing and wait for all the facts to come in?

This is like Syria, no one, including Obama, knows all the facts, but everyone rushes to judgment.

nic34
09-10-2013, 11:06 AM

If 90% of talk and tv news shows are conservative, how are liberals so powerful?

Cigar
09-10-2013, 11:08 AM
If 90% of talk and tv news shows are conservative, how are liberals so powerful?

Wait Wait ... I smell wood burning ... :laugh:

Chris
09-10-2013, 11:12 AM

lol, in this case going off topic is a good thing!

Cigar
09-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Attorney Mark O'Mara drops George Zimmerman

Mark O'Mara, the attorney who successfully defended George Zimmerman in his second-degree murder trial this year, will no longer represent his notorious client.

"I am not representing George Zimmerman in his recent domestic altercation case or his impending divorce case," O'Mara told CNN.

Although Zimmerman's murder trial is over, his legal battles are far from over.

On Monday, Zimmerman was briefly detained after a dispute involving his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father, David Bryant Dean.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/justice/zimmerman-lawyer/

Darn ... and they made such a a great group... :grin:

Ravi
09-10-2013, 11:49 AM

Mark O'Mara, the attorney who successfully defended George Zimmerman in his second-degree murder trial this year, will no longer represent his notorious client.

"I am not representing George Zimmerman in his recent domestic altercation case or his impending divorce case," O'Mara told CNN.

On Monday, Zimmerman was briefly detained after a dispute involving his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father, David Bryant Dean.

heh, the attorney is owed more than a million dollars and zimmerman is living in a luxury house.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 11:51 AM
heh, the attorney is owed more than a million dollars and zimmerman is living in a luxury house.

That's his soon to be Ex-Wife house with daddy ...

Don't worry ... Zimmy has a Car he can live in with all his Riches. :laugh:

ptif219
09-10-2013, 12:01 PM

Show proof of that since their are far more liberal news stations than conservative on TV

ptif219
09-10-2013, 12:05 PM

Your sources are liberal. here is a local news source since I work in Sanford

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/23387286/zimmermans-wife-wont-press-charges-despite-call

nic34
09-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Show proof of that since their are far more liberal news stations than conservative on TV

I would for any "sane" conservative, but you probably believe Goldwater was a liberal..... so I won't.

Matty
09-10-2013, 12:10 PM
he is hispanic an obama supporter what else do you expect?

ptif219
09-10-2013, 12:11 PM
I would for any "sane" conservative, but you probably believe Goldwater was a liberal..... so I won't.

So you have no proof. More liberal BS and deception

Cigar
09-10-2013, 12:11 PM
he is hispanic an obama supporter what else do you expect?

... and that has what to do with anything ... :rollseyes:

Agravan
09-10-2013, 12:12 PM

IOW "I can't"

Matty
09-10-2013, 12:18 PM
... and that has what to do with anything ... :rollseyes:

it has everything to do with something! I just know it.

bladimz
09-10-2013, 12:21 PM
So at some point during the situation yesterday, O'Mara showed up at the house. I don't know right now if it was before or after Shellie recanted and decided not to press charges. Whatever...

But now less than a day later, he has dropped Zimmerman; he will no longer represent the man.

It's interesting that he raced right over to the house in the middle of it all. I'm just wondering why he needed to do that.

Either way, i'd like to find out what the neighbor that Shellie suggested saw the whole episode has to say.

Matty
09-10-2013, 12:23 PM
So at some point during the situation yesterday, O'Mara showed up at the house. I don't know right now if it was before or after Shellie recanted and decided not to press charges. Whatever...

But now less than a day later, he has dropped Zimmerman; he will no longer represent the man.

It's interesting that he raced right over to the house in the middle of it all. I'm just wondering why he needed to do that.

Either way, i'd like to find out what the neighbor that Shellie suggested saw the whole episode has to say.

has obama made a tv appearance yet? has he weighed in, that's what I'm weighting for. then someone can mention "Bush"

Cigar
09-10-2013, 12:23 PM

I'm guessing the person who ain't getting paid ... is George :laugh:

Cigar
09-10-2013, 12:25 PM
has obama made a tv appearance yet? has he weighed in, that's what I'm weighting for. then someone can mention "Bush"

Come on ... what are you waiting for ... you made up your mind yesterday.

GrassrootsConservative
09-10-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm guessing the person who ain't getting paid ... is George :laugh:

George has money. He doesn't need to get paid.

nic34
09-10-2013, 12:29 PM
So you have no proof. More liberal BS and deception

Among radio formats, the combined news/talk format (which includes news/talk/information and talk/personality) leads all others in terms of the total number of stations per format and trails only country music in terms of national audience share. Through more than 1,700 stations across the nation, the combined news/talk format is estimated to reach more than 50 million listeners each week.

As this report will document in detail, conservative talk radio undeniably dominates the format:

Our analysis in the spring of 2007 of the 257 news/talk stations owned by the top five commercial station owners reveals that 91 percent of the total weekday talk radio programming is conservative, and 9 percent is progressive.

Each weekday, 2,570 hours and 15 minutes of conservative talk are broadcast on these stations compared to 254 hours of progressive talk—10 times as much conservative talk as progressive talk.

A separate analysis of all of the news/talk stations in the top 10 radio markets reveals that 76 percent of the programming in these markets is conservative and 24 percent is progressive, although programming is more balanced in markets such as New York and Chicago.
Read the full report (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wp-content/uploads/issues/2007/06/pdf/talk_radio.pdf) (PDF)

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/media/report/2007/06/20/3087/the-structural-imbalance-of-political-talk-radio/

Chris
09-10-2013, 12:37 PM

We could all argue from unknowns.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 12:37 PM
George has money. He doesn't need to get paid.

When did you become his accountant? :laugh:

Kabuki Joe
09-10-2013, 12:39 PM

...that's a good question...imo it's because females/women have the power in the US and most males/men don't have the courage to cross them so they go along with everything that females/women tell them to...

RosieS
09-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Do you have any evidence to support this claim? Other than your own speculation? And why are we re-hashing the Zimmerman case anyways? Do jyou disagree with our judicial system?

Was Zimmerman taken into custody or not? According to the article linked to in the OP, he was not. The entire premise of this thread is a lie. Why must libs continually lie to advance their agenda?

I posted 2 sources that show that he takes Adderall in this thread. The black source was deemed objectionable BY a prejudiced conservative, so I published a white source that names the two drugs he takes.

The second one is a sleeping pill to overcome the amphetamine effects at bedtime.

Zimmerman is gonna blow and it will be very very messy. Unless he quits the upper in rehab first.

Regards from Rosie

Cigar
09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
...that's a good question...imo it's because females/women have the power in the US and most males/men don't have the courage to cross them so they go along with everything that females/women tell them to...

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/12/21/b56ad0c1-2d8f-42f7-97d4-5ba3beba4b51.jpg

bladimz
09-10-2013, 12:51 PM
...that's a good question...imo it's because females/women have the power in the US and most males/men don't have the courage to cross them so they go along with everything that females/women tell them to...Yeah. I'm married to one of them too. :grin:

Cigar
09-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeah. I'm married to one of them too. :grin:

All you really want to do is be left alone ... so say yes to anything :wink:

bladimz
09-10-2013, 12:58 PM
I posted 2 sources that show that he takes Adderall in this thread. The black source was deemed objectionable BY a prejudiced conservative, so I published a white source that names the two drugs he takes.

The second one is a sleeping pill to overcome the amphetamine effects at bedtime.

Zimmerman is gonna blow and it will be very very messy. Unless he quits the upper in rehab first.

Regards from RosieThe man shows an undeniably negative pattern of behavior and has a history of making "poor decisions" in situations that require sound-thinking. He was acquitted of murder; but i'm not so sure that he would have avoided a guilty verdict in a man-slaughter case.

Why was O'Mara so quick to the scene? Is George's dad pushing buttons here (as i believe he has in the past)?

bladimz
09-10-2013, 01:00 PM
All you really want to do is be left alone ... so say yes to anything :wink:

Chris
09-10-2013, 01:02 PM
The man shows an undeniably negative pattern of behavior and has a history of making "poor decisions" in situations that require sound-thinking. He was acquitted of murder; but i'm not so sure that he would have avoided a guilty verdict in a man-slaughter case.

Why was O'Mara so quick to the scene? Is George's dad pushing buttons here (as i believe he has in the past)?

Interesting, you claim:

The man shows an undeniably negative pattern of behavior and has a history of making "poor decisions" in situations that require sound-thinking.

And to substantiate it you invent:

i'm not so sure that he would have avoided a guilty verdict in a man-slaughter case.

And even of that you're uncertain.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 01:05 PM
I'm sure Mr. Zimmerman with find his inner peace ... the moment he stops picking on teenagers, women and old people. :wink:

Kabuki Joe
09-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Yeah. I'm married to one of them too. :grin:

...I'm not married to one...

roadmaster
09-10-2013, 01:15 PM

Regards from Rosie

Are you a Dr. or Nurse now? Many people who don't control ADHD or ADD with Adderall or other end up in jail. Go to your local prison and you will find many that wouldn't take this drug in jail. They become hard drug users or take alcohol to the limit. Yes some today are born with this, many are not but at least he is trying to control his. I know many that take Adderall that are engineers ect. and never in trouble. Adderall helps them focus.

ptif219
09-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Among radio formats, the combined news/talk format (which includes news/talk/information and talk/personality) leads all others in terms of the total number of stations per format and trails only country music in terms of national audience share. Through more than 1,700 stations across the nation, the combined news/talk format is estimated to reach more than 50 million listeners each week.

As this report will document in detail, conservative talk radio undeniably dominates the format:

Our analysis in the spring of 2007 of the 257 news/talk stations owned by the top five commercial station owners reveals that 91 percent of the total weekday talk radio programming is conservative, and 9 percent is progressive.

Each weekday, 2,570 hours and 15 minutes of conservative talk are broadcast on these stations compared to 254 hours of progressive talk—10 times as much conservative talk as progressive talk.

A separate analysis of all of the news/talk stations in the top 10 radio markets reveals that 76 percent of the programming in these markets is conservative and 24 percent is progressive, although programming is more balanced in markets such as New York and Chicago.

Read the full report (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wp-content/uploads/issues/2007/06/pdf/talk_radio.pdf) (PDF)

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/media/report/2007/06/20/3087/the-structural-imbalance-of-political-talk-radio/

So you have to go to radio to show it?

I thought we were talking about the TV

ptif219
09-10-2013, 02:27 PM

Regards from Rosie

You did not prove he is actually taking it you just used biased news sources to show he had a prescription There was no drug test to prove it was in his system

Peter1469
09-10-2013, 03:05 PM
So Zim didn't even have his gun with him....

zelmo1234
09-10-2013, 03:11 PM

Please post that Stalking proof? Because if there is any, the prosecution forgot to use it?

roadmaster
09-10-2013, 03:20 PM
You did not prove he is actually taking it you just used biased news sources to show he had a prescription There was no drug test to prove it was in his system It wouldn't matter if he did. All the people I know including one of my sons are productive calm people. The problem comes when a regular MD says this because some teacher or parent expects them not to be sons and active, instead of being sure and not getting brain scans from a Neurologist to be sure.

Chris
09-10-2013, 03:21 PM
It wouldn't matter if he did. All the people I know including one of my sons are productive calm people. The problem comes when a regular MD says this because some teacher or parent expects them not to be sons and active, instead of being sure and not getting brain scans from a Neurologist to be sure.

Indeed, that is what rosie's source says, were she to read it. I showed her that once before, she refuses to look.

Ransom
09-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Please post that Stalking proof? Because if there is any, the prosecution forgot to use it?

You're asking Jillian to post proof?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Ma60
09-11-2013, 03:16 AM

Only partially true.

O'Mara, now a legal analyst for CNN, continues to be the attorney of record in the impending defamation lawsuit against NBC; Pennsylvania attorney Jim Beasley will be the lead attorney on the case.He will also still be involved with outstanding sanction motions and recovery of costs from the state of Florida for expenses related to Zimmerman's murder trial.
http://www.ktvz.com/news/Attorney-Mark-O-Mara-drops-George-Zimmerman/-/413192/21866372/-/n7nm5f/-/index.html

Ravi
09-11-2013, 04:49 AM
I dunno about your amphetamine theory, Rosie. The vid I saw of him last night....the dude is obese.

Cigar
09-11-2013, 06:56 AM
So Zim didn't even have his gun with him....

Wrong ... he did, it was in his car and the Police didn't have probable cause to search it ... :rollseyes: realty ... ?

The respond to a 911 call that someone was making threats with Gun ... and they didn't have probable cause to search the Car.

WTF is going on in Florida?

They are stopping any and all Black People in New York and in Florida didn't have probable cause to search a Car for a Gun in a reported Gun threat?

zelmo1234
09-11-2013, 07:00 AM
Wrong ... he did, it was in his car and the Police didn't have probable cause to search it ... :rollseyes: realty ... ?

The respond to a 911 call that someone was making threats with Gun ... and they didn't have probable cause to search the Car.

WTF is going on in Florida?

They are stopping any and all Black People in New York and in Florida didn't have probable cause to search a Car for a Gun in a reported Gun threat?

I have not been following the story? Do they have proof it was in his car???

Cigar
09-11-2013, 07:04 AM
I have not been following the story? Do they have proof it was in his car???

His NOW Ex-Lawyer said it was in the Car ....

But ... if you're a Real POLICE OFFICIATOR and YOU respond to a 911 call about a "allegation" of a GUN THREAT ... who wouldn't at LEAST ASK to search the Car.

That's Remedial Law Enforcement 050 :rollseyes:

zelmo1234
09-11-2013, 07:06 AM
His NOW Ex-Lawyer said it was in the Car ....

But ... if you're a Real POLICE OFFICIATOR and YOU respond to a 911 call about a "allegation" of a GUN THREAT ... who wouldn't at LEAST ASK to search the Car.

That's Remedial Law Enforcement 050 :rollseyes:

So they do not have proof? Just here say? from a guy he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars too?

Cigar
09-11-2013, 07:10 AM
So they do not have proof? Just here say? from a guy he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars too?

Wow ... a person get's acquitted from Murder, get's stopped twice for speeding, get's accused of a Gun Threat ... and we're actually talking about should the police have proof of a CCW card holder?

Wow ... one fact we know ... this would never happen in a trillion years if the individual above was Black. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Mainecoons
09-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Zimmerman Derangement Syndrome--a variation of Bush derangement syndrome. The latter infects liberals in high numbers and makes them almost certain to suffer from the former as well.

Ransom
09-11-2013, 07:42 AM
I must confess to disappointment that my parish here on political forums didn't learn from their mistake of looking foolish, stupid, and agenda driven concerning their first reaction to this Zimmerman issue......and have now looked equally foolish, even more stupid, and much more subjective in their kneejerk recorded on these pages.

Many continue to define themselves. Thi place is so entertaining......no one could make this up.....you couldn't playwrite this material, no one would believe it.

Carry on.:cool2:

Cigar
09-11-2013, 07:42 AM
I'm just laying back and waiting ... Tick Tock Tick Tock

... remember, it's only been a few months and look how much drama he's brought on to himself.

In due time ... grasshopper ... in due time. :wink:

Mainecoons
09-11-2013, 07:43 AM
^^^^^^^^^

. . . and have now looked equally foolish, even more stupid, and much more subjective in their kneejerk recorded on these pages.

Ransom
09-11-2013, 07:45 AM
I'm just laying back and waiting ... Tick Tock Tick Tock

... remember, it's only been a few months and look how much drama he's brought on to himself.

In due time ... grasshopper ... in due time. :wink:

Admit to obsessions often? This incident has changed your life, Cigar. Your very outlook on current events. Look in the mirror....look what baaaa's back at you.

Weakness and lack of resolve aren't leadership qualities, Cigar. How did you get like this?

Cigar
09-11-2013, 07:51 AM
iPad video could be key in Zimmerman 911 case
Shellie Zimmerman's iPad captured video of the dispute between her and her estranged husband, but the device was smashed and must be examined in a lab.

ORLANDO, Fla. — Police investigating a domestic dispute between George Zimmerman and his estranged wife said Tuesday they were confident they would be able to get video from her broken iPad, and the evidence will help them determine if charges should be filed.

Police believe the mobile device captured video of Monday's dispute at the Lake Mary house where the Zimmermans had been living. Shellie Zimmerman told authorities he smashed it to pieces, but the former neighborhood watch volunteer said she hit him with hit. Police said it was examined at a crime lab, and the chances of them being able to watch the video were "outstanding," but it wasn't clear when that might happen.

"As of right now, we're waiting on the iPad as the last piece of the puzzle," Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said.

Without the video or some other piece of independent evidence, legal experts said it will be hard to build a case because Shellie Zimmerman changed her story about her husband threatening her with a gun and decided not to press charges.

"I think it's severely limited if they can't get anything from an eyewitness or video," said Randy McCLean, a former prosecutor who now practices criminal defense and family law in central Florida.

Shellie Zimmerman, 26, had moved out of the house last month but stopped by with her father Monday to gather some remaining items. Shellie Zimmerman's father owns the house with his wife.

A short time later, Zimmerman arrived with his friends, Hudson said.

"That's when they started taking video of one party taking this item and another party taking that item and that's how this developed," Hudson said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/10/ipad-video-could-be-key-in-george-zimmerman-domestic-dispute-probe/

If you look at the Videos you will notice the absence of all the people The Zimmerman supporters blame for George's own mishaps.

Notice, NO Al Sharpton ... Notice, NO Left-Wing MSM.

Just George being told to get on his knees by the Police, not Al Sharpton or The Left-Wing MSM.

Try as you may ... George Zimmerman is George Zimmerman's biggest problem. :wink:

Cigar
09-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Admit to obsessions often? This incident has changed your life, Cigar. Your very outlook on current events. Look in the mirror....look what baaaa's back at you.

Weakness and lack of resolve aren't leadership qualities, Cigar. How did you get like this?

Speaking of "obsession"; it's Wednesday and you're a few days late ...

There has to be something going on in Chicago to keep you and your muppets puppets excited :wanker:

Ransom
09-11-2013, 08:03 AM
Speaking of "obsession"; it's Wednesday and you're a few days late ...

There has to be something going on in Chicago to keep you and your muppets puppets excited :wanker:

Cigar...laying back....jumping at any piece of news about this issue.....kneejerking ala Marie Archer.......this has become an obsession with you. You cannot let this go.....it simply eats at you....and you aren't even aware of the humor most in here take from that Cigar. Move on. Admitting that you're just laying back waiting.....you probably search by name throught the news looking for any tidbit you can remark on....and look even more unstable.

I can't imagine what happened while you sat transfixed on the television waiting for that verdict.....the not guilty.....the acid in your stomach turning over......

They've gotten to you Cigar. The media has whored and manipulated....and turned you. You stand in knee deep slaughter of children in inner cities, acts of racism that don't fit your agenda, an eduation system crumbling around you, a circus tent Administration......and you lay and wait for this.

You are an odd cat. Quite unstable if you ask me. Course no one is asking...but I'm letting you know anyway. You're the media's herdmember. Marie as well. You two and many others in here perfect examples of extremist thought process manipulated into a feeding frenzy with race to churn up even more hatred and insanity.

Tighten up, Cigar. Start with decaf......read some history so as you gain some perspective...and for God's sake, stop being such an easily led sheep to the shearing. You embarrass this forum when you do so. Common sense...and reason, Cigar. Please and thank you.

bladimz
09-11-2013, 09:06 AM
So what's the story with Mark O'Mara racing to the Zimmerman home during the incident. What was the rush? And how did he influence this situation?

jillian
09-11-2013, 09:08 AM
So what's the story with Mark O'Mara racing to the Zimmerman home during the incident. What was the rush? And how did he influence this situation?

well, he certainly tamped down the wifey's story...

you know "nothing to see here"... which is fine. that's his job. o'mara is a very very good lawyer.

but... then he issued a statement saying he's not representing zimmerman any more.

Chris
09-11-2013, 09:12 AM

What story? Are you emotionalizing with emotive words like racing, rush.

What I'm reading is O'Mara release a statement to the press he would not be representing Z. O'Mara is going to CNN. @ http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/10/zimmerman-attorney-will-not-represent-him-in-domestic-incident/

I'm also reading Z's wife has recanted her story. @ http://www.connecttristates.com/news/story.aspx?id=944533&gotocomments=1&fb_comment_id=fbc_1416514138569864_98842_141653506 8567771#.UjB5wsZjuVY

Ravi
09-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Interesting article.

Yesterday, Shellie Zimmerman told a 911 operator that her husband George "was going to shoot" her and her father at their Florida home. "I'm really, really afraid," she added. And while the incident did not end in violence — nor has anyone been charged as the facts are still sorted out — Shellie's panicked 911 call poses an obvious question: would Florida law have offered Shellie the same defense had she used lethal force against her husband, as George used after he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin?

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/09/would-it-have-been-legal-shoot-and-kill-george-zimmerman/69257/

I'd say yes going by her comments to the 911 operator.

Chris
09-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Uh, she recanted.

Cigar
09-11-2013, 10:41 AM
The iPad most-likely spontaneously smashed and destroyed itself on Microsoft Beta Software

... out of selfish rage over the iPhone 5s release. :laugh:

Cigar
09-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Florida Police Chief: Either George Zimmerman Or His Lawyer Is Not Telling The Truth

The Florida police chief that is actively investigating a confrontation between George Zimmerman, his wife and his father in law says someone is lying: either George Zimmerman or his lawyer.

Both the Lake Mary Florida Police Chief, Steve Bracknell, and the department’s spokesman Zach Hudson confirmed to ThinkProgress that George Zimmerman told officers at the scene that he did not have a gun on him during the incident. This directly contradicts what ZImmerman’s lawyer, Mark O’Mara, told CNN:

O’MARA: He acted appropriately. He never took the weapon out. The only thing he really did, which is what he told the police, was on the outside of his shirt, he made sure the gun wasn’t moving anywhere and didn’t do anything because Mr. Dean was sort of coming at him, that can sort of be seen in the video.

COOPER: So he had the gun actually on his person not like, in the glove box of his car?

O’MARA: That’s correct.

Bracknell acknowledged the contradiction, telling ThinkProgress “Who is telling the truth? Good question.” He added that O’Mara was “on scene providing legal advice to hid client.” Bracknell appeared to suggest that O’Mara was well-informed of the facts of the case and had little reason to invent facts — like Zimmerman having a gun — that would be damaging to his client.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/09/11/2602761/lake-mary-police-chief-george-zimmerman-lawyer-lying/

I'm confused ... are they saying George wasn't patted-down or searched ... personally?

How can a Police Chief not know if a suspect wasn't cleared as having a Weapon ... Concealed or not?

How the hell do you become a Cop in Florida?

Ravi
09-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Florida Police Chief: Either George Zimmerman Or His Lawyer Is Not Telling The Truth

The Florida police chief that is actively investigating a confrontation between George Zimmerman, his wife and his father in law says someone is lying: either George Zimmerman or his lawyer.

Both the Lake Mary Florida Police Chief, Steve Bracknell, and the department’s spokesman Zach Hudson confirmed to ThinkProgress that George Zimmerman told officers at the scene that he did not have a gun on him during the incident. This directly contradicts what ZImmerman’s lawyer, Mark O’Mara, told CNN:

O’MARA: He acted appropriately. He never took the weapon out. The only thing he really did, which is what he told the police, was on the outside of his shirt, he made sure the gun wasn’t moving anywhere and didn’t do anything because Mr. Dean was sort of coming at him, that can sort of be seen in the video.

COOPER: So he had the gun actually on his person not like, in the glove box of his car?

O’MARA: That’s correct.

Bracknell acknowledged the contradiction, telling ThinkProgress “Who is telling the truth? Good question.” He added that O’Mara was “on scene providing legal advice to hid client.” Bracknell appeared to suggest that O’Mara was well-informed of the facts of the case and had little reason to invent facts — like Zimmerman having a gun — that would be damaging to his client.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/09/11/2602761/lake-mary-police-chief-george-zimmerman-lawyer-lying/

I'm confused ... are they saying George wasn't patted-down or searched ... personally?

How can a Police Chief not know if a suspect wasn't cleared as having a Weapon ... Concealed or not?

How the hell do you become a Cop in Florida?
Donate to the RNC?

Cigar
09-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Donate to the RNC?

That's freaking dangerous to NOT know if a potential suspect has a weapon?

WTF? :huh:

ptif219
09-11-2013, 11:10 AM
That's freaking dangerous to NOT know if a potential suspect has a weapon?

WTF? :huh:

The problem is your source. They thought Z had a gun which is why he was put in cuffs. What police officer puts a suspect in cuffs and does not pat him down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wiN-0q9sQ

Cigar
09-11-2013, 11:46 AM
So maybe the Chief don't know what he's talking about and Zimmerman's Lawyer is a Liar.

Cigar
09-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Medical Examiner says he has proof Trayvon was not the aggressor, told to shut up about it
Dr. Bao is dropping another bombshell -- his attorney is preparing a $100 million lawsuit.

Through his high-profile attorney, he claims the medical examiner, state attorney's office, and Sanford Police Department were all biased against Martin.

"He says their general attitude was that he got what he deserved," Attorney Willie Gary told Channel 9.

Gary said Dr. Bao was made to be a scapegoat and was wrongfully fired from the medical examiner's office. He said his client was prepared to offer proof that Martin was not the aggressor.

"He was in essence told to zip his lips. 'Shut up. Don't say those things,'" Gary said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/trayvon-martins-medical-examiner-who-testified-geo/nZsH3/

:lipsrsealed20:

ptif219
09-11-2013, 12:34 PM
So maybe the Chief don't know what he's talking about and Zimmerman's Lawyer is a Liar.

Maybe your source is a BS publication

Cigar
09-11-2013, 12:35 PM
... and the Hits just keep on coming .................................................. .............................. :laugh:

Video of George Zimmerman smashing Shellie's IPad

Video of Zimmerman breaking the iPad that might have video evidence that he punched his father-in-law in the face has surfaced. You can clearly see a plaid-clad Zimmerman breaking and then tossing the tablet into the yard.

In the meantime, information about Zimmerman’s gun and whether he really had it at the scene of the dispute or not is coming to light.

Mark O’Mara, who ditched his most infamous client, told CNN the real about Zimmerman’s gun, which Shellie told dispatchers he threatened her with, but police reported they didn’t see.

On Anderson Cooper, O’Mara confirmed that Zimmerman DID in fact have his gun…and on his person, not in the car.

Video at the link. http://globalgrind.com/2013/09/11/video-george-zimmerman-smashing-wife-shellie-ipad-video

BTW ... I didn't see Al Sharpton or the Left-Wing MSM anywhere in the Video ... but I did see George Zimmerman. :wink:

ptif219
09-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Medical Examiner says he has proof Trayvon was not the aggressor, told to shut up about it

Dr. Bao is dropping another bombshell -- his attorney is preparing a $100 million lawsuit.

Through his high-profile attorney, he claims the medical examiner, state attorney's office, and Sanford Police Department were all biased against Martin.

"He says their general attitude was that he got what he deserved," Attorney Willie Gary told Channel 9.

Gary said Dr. Bao was made to be a scapegoat and was wrongfully fired from the medical examiner's office. He said his client was prepared to offer proof that Martin was not the aggressor.

"He was in essence told to zip his lips. 'Shut up. Don't say those things,'" Gary said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/trayvon-martins-medical-examiner-who-testified-geo/nZsH3/

:lipsrsealed20:

Wow a disgruntled fired employee what a surprise :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cigar
09-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Wow a disgruntled fired employee what a surprise :smiley_ROFLMAO:

You think he's on Al Sharpton's payroll :grin:

ptif219
09-11-2013, 12:53 PM
You think he's on Al Sharpton's payroll :grin:

No I think he wants the 100 million the article says he is suing for

Cigar
09-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Zimmerman pulled over for third time since acquittal

George Zimmerman has been pulled over in a traffic stop for the third time since his acquittal in July of any crimes for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

Squad car video broadcast Thursday by Orlando television station WOFL (http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/23536175/george-zimmerman-pulled-over-again) shows Zimmerman being pulled over last month by a state trooper along Interstate 95 in Florida's Space Coast.

The trooper tells Zimmerman he was pulled over because the tag cover and windows on his car were too darkly tinted.
Zimmerman was let off with a warning.

Zimmerman was acquitted in July of any crime for fatally shooting the Miami teen. His acquittal led to protests nationwide.

Since the trial, Zimmerman has been pulled over twice for speeding.

He was given a warning in Texas and issued a ticket in an Orlando suburb.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2013-09-26/story/zimmerman-pulled-over-third-time-acquittal#ixzz2g6omecU4

http://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2013-09-26/story/zimmerman-pulled-over-third-time-acquittal#ixzz2g6oXObUX

Police called to house George Zimmerman rented

The same day Shellie Zimmerman went on national TV to say her husband snubbed her after he was acquitted of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Lake Mary police returned to the house the couple once shared to investigate a reported theft.

Officer Zach Hudson late Thursday said Shellie Zimmerman's mother, Machelle Dean, who with her husband owns the home on Sprucewood Road, reported a theft.

There were no signs of a break-in, and police characterized the incident as a landlord-tenant dispute. Hudson said he didn't know what was reported stolen.

George Zimmerman was the tenant, and other people also may have been staying in the house, Hudson said.

full: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-shellie-mother-20130927,0,3415713.story

Tick Tock .. just a matter of time folks ... just a matter of time

Captain Obvious
09-27-2013, 10:56 AM
And in further news, Zimmerman wipes his ass after he takes a shit.

Cigar
09-27-2013, 10:59 AM
And in further news, Zimmerman wipes his ass after he takes a shit.

Who would know better than you ... ?

http://pics.schwippy.com/forums/images/head_up_ass.jpg

Captain Obvious
09-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Who would know better than you ... ?

http://pics.schwippy.com/forums/images/head_up_ass.jpg

a) Cheap rhetorical comeback, meaningless

b) Reality = you're head is obsessively up Zimmerman's ass.

c) Sucks to be you

Thanks for playing tho

Cigar
09-27-2013, 11:06 AM
a) Cheap rhetorical comeback, meaningless

b) Reality = you're head is obsessively up Zimmerman's ass.

c) Sucks to be you

Thanks for playing tho

I'm enjoying reading about all the breadcrumbs Zimmy is leaving from Texas to Florida ... it's Entertaining for me.

Captain Obvious
09-27-2013, 11:09 AM
I'm enjoying reading about all the breadcrumbs Zimmy is leaving from Texas to Florida ... it's Entertaining for me.

"Wish I were like you... easily amused"

Kurt Cobain

Cigar
09-27-2013, 11:10 AM
"Wish I were like you... easily amused"

Kurt Cobain

You need a sense of humor first.

Agravan
09-27-2013, 02:35 PM
You need a sense of humor first. So when are you getting yours?