PDA

View Full Version : Obama Supporters sign petition for Karl Marx for president...2016

Libhater
09-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Watch these Obama supporter saps sign on to a fake Communist push to elect Karl Marx for president for 2016. You can't make this stuff, unless of course you're dealing with a democrap.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/09/obama-supporters-sign-fake-petition-supporting-karl-marx-president-2016/

keymanjim
09-09-2013, 10:46 PM
The singer?

fyrenza
09-10-2013, 03:59 AM
To get Marx on the ticket, but ALSO to "continue the Marxist philosophy/ies!" :laugh:

Libhater
09-10-2013, 05:48 AM
To get Marx on the ticket, but ALSO to "continue the Marxist philosophy/ies!" :laugh:

Did you see how clueless these Obama voters were when asked to sign the petition? You wonder if any of them had the foggiest notion as to who Karl Marx was and as to what Marxism and our current progressive Marxist regime is up to? These people vote, and that to me is the scariest thing about the path we're heading down ever since the Obama regime first got to screw our nation.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 06:45 AM
Watch these Obama supporter saps sign on to a fake Communist push to elect Karl Marx for president for 2016. You can't make this stuff, unless of course you're dealing with a democrap.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/09/obama-supporters-sign-fake-petition-supporting-karl-marx-president-2016/

Here's a good idea ... :thumbsup:

You go with your imaginary Yuck Yuck's :icon_albino:

... and I'll go with the real life Elected Yuck Yuck's :smiley_ROFLMAO:

http://media.theweek.com/img/dir_0104/52301_article_full/michele-bachmann-talks-egypt-with-louie-gohmert-and-steve-king.jpg?183

Libhater
09-10-2013, 07:46 AM
[QUOTE=Cigar;363343]Here's a good idea ... :thumbsup:

What's imaginary about those Obama voters, or about the progressive/Marxist destruction of our nation by the Obama regime?

Cigar
09-10-2013, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=Cigar;363343]Here's a good idea ... :thumbsup:

What's imaginary about those Obama voters, or about the progressive/Marxist destruction of our nation by the Obama regime?

The last I checked ... Karl Marx isn't on a Presidential Ticket and thus ... received no votes.

NEXT

Libhater
09-10-2013, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE=Libhater;363356]

The last I checked ... Karl Marx isn't on a Presidential Ticket and thus ... received no votes.

You couldn't be so naïve as to think that those Obama voters had any kind of clue that the petition they were signing was for a progressive Communist who died over a hundred years ago. The purpose of the video was to show just how empty-headed, clueless and shallow Obama voters are. Its no surprise that you are indeed one of those clueless Obama voters.

nic34
09-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Lib chumming the waters again.....?

Cigar
09-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Like I said ... Karl Marx isn't on any Presidential Ticket and thus ... is NOT receiving any votes.

Anyone who has proof to anything different please post a link or STFU ...

Next

Cigar
09-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Lib chumming the waters again.....?

It's been a difficult 5 years for them ... and the next 3 to 11 years aren't looking any better :grin:

Libhater
09-10-2013, 09:54 AM
It's been a difficult 5 years for them ... and the next 3 to 11 years aren't looking any better :grin:

No, its been more than a difficult time for 'ALL' Americans who love their country--to see it go down the drain this quickly under the control of a progressive communist. I understand you have your monthly foodstamp allotment, your free obamaphone, access to affirmative action and quotas, more $$ from welfare than a McDonalds worker makes, and an advocacy for an ever increasing racist band of NAACP types, congressional black communist caucus and your special membership into either the 'Bloods' or the Crypts' gang banging hoodlum community. So, its only the next dreadful 31/2 years of this un American charlatan that we would need to put up with. The Republican sweep of congress in 2014 will help put this jerk into lame duck submission. So yeah, the future is looking up, cigar.

nic34
09-10-2013, 11:28 AM
What a bunch of stereotyping crappola. Get that from Reese Prebus... or maybe Louie Gohmert....

Cigar
09-10-2013, 11:31 AM
No, its been more than a difficult time for 'ALL' Americans who love their country--to see it go down the drain this quickly under the control of a progressive communist. I understand you have your monthly foodstamp allotment, your free obamaphone, access to affirmative action and quotas, more $$ from welfare than a McDonalds worker makes, and an advocacy for an ever increasing racist band of NAACP types, congressional black communist caucus and your special membership into either the 'Bloods' or the Crypts' gang banging hoodlum community. So, its only the next dreadful 31/2 years of this un American charlatan that we would need to put up with. The Republican sweep of congress in 2014 will help put this jerk into lame duck submission. So yeah, the future is looking up, cigar.

Good .. maybe you're bitching and crying will stop, it's becoming embarrassing. :laugh:

Chris
09-10-2013, 11:37 AM
That would be interesting, you'd have in Chicago dead voters voting for a dead candidate. Maybe instead of voted ID we need candidate ID.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Only took 15 post, :laugh:

nic34
09-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Hey they can't help themselves.... they all love Chi-Ka-go!

Chris
09-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Chitown. I grew up about 20 minutes north of where cigar lives.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 12:07 PM

Wow ... where you the only White Family in the hood? :grin:

Libhater
09-10-2013, 01:11 PM

How old are you? I'm surprised you're still alive with all those black gangs/criminals roaming the streets.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 01:13 PM
How old are you? I'm surprised you're still alive with all those black gangs/criminals roaming the streets.

Geographically Challenged :rollseyes: