PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Rand Paul, Kentucky, will deliver response to President Obama's speech on Syria

Cigar
09-10-2013, 10:25 AM
God I Love it :laugh: Fun times are Back

Chris
09-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Do you have an approximate time Obama will finish and Rand start? :-)

IMPress Polly
09-10-2013, 10:33 AM
This could actually be good!

keymanjim
09-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Why is odufus making a speech on Syria in the first place?
Let me put this into perspective for you. Syria is a huge, steaming turd in the center of the middle east. And obama went in under the delusion that he was going to pick it up by the "clean" end.

Perianne
09-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Obama is also under the delusion that he is really Chicago Jesus.

Cigar
09-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Why is odufus making a speech on Syria in the first place?
Let me put this into perspective for you. Syria is a huge, steaming turd in the center of the middle east. And obama went in under the delusion that he was going to pick it up by the "clean" end.

Word has it the American People asked for it ... but that could have just called you and saved time. :grin:

Cigar
09-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Do you have an approximate time Obama will finish and Rand start? :-)

Don't know, but Republican responses are always worth the wait.

keymanjim
09-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Word has it the American People asked for it ... but that could have just called you and saved time. :grin:
Fix your post.

Common
09-10-2013, 10:49 AM
All of Rand Pauls speechs sound the same, just like his fathers. Everyone knows what hes going to say before he opens his mouth

keymanjim
09-10-2013, 10:50 AM
All of Rand Pauls speechs sound the same, just like his fathers. Everyone knows what hes going to say before he opens his mouth
Same with obama.

I'll summarize it for you.
In reference to anything good: "I,I,I,me,me,me..."
In reference to anything bad: "The previous administration, the Republicans in Congress, the TEA party...".
In conclusion: "Allahu Akbar, death to America."

Chris
09-10-2013, 11:44 AM

At least he says something, unlike the empty-suited and -chaired President.

Chris
09-10-2013, 11:44 AM
This could actually be good!

Opposition is always politically good.

jillian
09-10-2013, 11:45 AM
God I Love it :laugh: Fun times are Back

roflmao

it's going to be so funny when he's the GOP nominee

nic34
09-10-2013, 11:59 AM
I was hoping for Rick "Ooops" Perry.:laugh:

Chris
09-10-2013, 12:02 PM
I was hoping for Rick "Ooops" Perry.:laugh:

Take Perry, please.

http://i.snag.gy/a8ykp.jpg

Ravi
09-10-2013, 12:52 PM
I was hoping for Rick "Ooops" Perry.:laugh:My hope is Ted Cruz. But a primary featuring Paul, Perry and Cruz would be awesome.

Chris
09-10-2013, 01:03 PM
It would be interesting to watch that and also debates between Hillary and Marx.

midcan5
09-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Requirements for posting, whining and otherwise engaging in criticism of the Obama administration

In order to gain a perspective on why someone could or would have the moral and political wherewithal to criticize the Obama Administration, it is essential that their ideas and values concerning past political history be consistent. To be consistent one must have engaged in the following:

You criticized and condemned the Bush administration for its lack of action on immigration.
You criticized the Bush administration for its neglect of the intelligence concerning 911.
You protested the loss of American life in the unnecessary invasion of Iraq.
You protested the trillions of dollars spent on wars that are either illegal or unwinnable and in the case of Afghanistan largely ignored.
You wrote your representatives to protest the illegal invasion of Iraq.
You condemned and protested the Bush administration for allowing Osama bin Laden to escape.
You criticized the Bush administration on their Medicare drug entitlement that gave drug companies free rein to rob the American tax payer.
You protested the lost of rights in America because of Homeland security and illegal wiretaps.
You railed against a deficit that grew and grew while Bush did nothing but advise shopping.
You discussed race and racial inequities during the Bush administration.
You did not whine about taxes as you drove America's roads and bridges and took advantage of a technologically advanced society.
You ride a bike or take public transportation to help keep America green.
You live in a home that is not part of suburban sprawl and is close to work and transportation so our monies do not only go to foreign nations.
You wrote corporations and congress concerning the outsourcing of American jobs.
You paid your taxes fairly.
You tip your fellow Americans well and support an increase in wages for the lowest 20% of workers in America.
You support stores that support American wages with benefits and fair pay: Costco, Starbucks.
You buy American products: cars, tools etc. and write the business when their products are not made here.
You do not shop in Walmart or other businesses that do not support a fair wage.

If you voted Bush / Cheney whose reduced taxes to the wealthy created enormous deficits, a financial bubble of epic portion, and wasted trillions on war, then you cannot criticize Obama as you are part of the current problems. If you voted for Bush / Cheney the second time around you need your head examined as soon as possible.

If you are not without sin concerning the above, feel free to criticize the Obama administration. As the priests would intone after confession, if you did sin, please now shut up, try to practice the golden rule, oh and buy American.

And most of all, if you did not do most of the above then you are simply a hypocrite.

jillian
09-10-2013, 01:56 PM
My hope is Ted Cruz. But a primary featuring Paul, Perry and Cruz would be awesome.

cruz was born in canada... oops.

ptif219
09-10-2013, 02:08 PM
That means the more truthful and better speech will come from Rand Paul

keymanjim
09-10-2013, 04:24 PM
cruz was born in canada... oops.
Obama's home country is Kenya. Just ask his wife. (The one he had before he decided to run for president. Not the one he has today.)

midcan5
09-10-2013, 07:13 PM
'Rand Paul delivered the best speech ever. He messed up just a litte bit when he claimed he built the Capitol building all on his own, and then when he said he loved freedom especially freedom to turn people away from our shores. But he's young and you know what they say about young dumb and ... I loved how he said if he were president, considering he built all this stuff and loved freedom and didn't even take any pay or vacations. OK, no, he didn't say that, but I wish he had. If he were president we'd really really really be a free people, cause then you wouldn't have anyone checking your food or inspecting for bombs or other stuff. The man is brilliant I think and so long as he is in congress we will have a voice for freedom. You go Rand, and don't forget to mention our loss of freedoms and how you are for freedom, real freedom.'

Signed an Irritus 2012 graduate,

Freedom Fred

Mainecoons
09-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Nice rant. Too bad you're not smart enough to make it up.

Carry on.