PDA

View Full Version : I'm Here I'm Queer & A Republican So Get Used To It

LogCabinRepublican
09-13-2013, 03:55 AM
My handle is Log Cabin Republican and I'm an openly gay conservative.

How can I be gay and a Republican well there is more to me than my sexual preferences I believe in freedom and liberty which the progressives are trying to destroy.

While I support civil unions I also believe in the preservation of the institution of marriage despite being a homosexual myself.

Im sure I'll catch a lot of flack from the liberals so I'll say it again "I'm here I'm queer and a Republican so get used to it".

Thank you.

Ravi
09-13-2013, 04:29 AM
For someone claiming that there is more to you than your sexual preferences, you sure do go on and on and on about your sexual preferences.

GrassrootsConservative
09-13-2013, 04:44 AM
Welcome to the forum. My welcome will be short but I'm sure I'll see you on here again. Don't mind Marie, she's one of our resident trolls on the forum.

/Edit: Also a manhater. Feminist. You know the type. :rollseyes: Dime a dozen.

jillian
09-13-2013, 05:03 AM
My handle is Log Cabin Republican and I'm an openly gay conservative.

How can I be gay and a Republican well there is more to me than my sexual preferences I believe in freedom and liberty which the progressives are trying to destroy.

While I support civil unions I also believe in the preservation of the institution of marriage despite being a homosexual myself.

Im sure I'll catch a lot of flack from the liberals so I'll say it again "I'm here I'm queer and a Republican so get used to it".

Thank you.

well, welcome.

but since you made your o/p political, maybe i can ask you a question. why would you vote for people who think you are less than they are? i understand you have other issues, politically. most of us have a range of beliefs... but your party is pretty clear on their feelings for you and equality.

just wondering.

GrassrootsConservative
09-13-2013, 05:05 AM
well, welcome.

but since you made your o/p political, maybe i can ask you a question. why would you vote for people who think you are less than they are? i understand you have other issues... but your party is pretty clear on their feelings for you and equality.

just wondering.

Conservatives stand for equality. Liberal Republicans In Name Only (RINOs) are the ones you're talking about. Only Liberals want to take everything and then distribute it back to different groups. That's the real problem in America.

jillian
09-13-2013, 05:36 AM
Conservatives stand for equality. Liberal Republicans In Name Only (RINOs) are the ones you're talking about. Only Liberals want to take everything and then distribute it back to different groups. That's the real problem in America.

riiiiiiight....

the party that keeps trying to outlaw gay marriage and revoke voters rights and civil rights laws is for equality? lmao

ok sweetheart...we can go with that if you want. lol

zelmo1234
09-13-2013, 05:51 AM
For someone claiming that there is more to you than your sexual preferences, you sure do go on and on and on about your sexual preferences.

Homophobic, now are you? That is kind of funny!

zelmo1234
09-13-2013, 05:53 AM
well, welcome.

but since you made your o/p political, maybe i can ask you a question. why would you vote for people who think you are less than they are? i understand you have other issues, politically. most of us have a range of beliefs... but your party is pretty clear on their feelings for you and equality.

just wondering.

He doesn't???? He said he was a republican?

It should like hs is smart enough to understand that liberals will shut him in a box, like they do with all the people they pretend to help?

zelmo1234
09-13-2013, 05:56 AM
Welcome to the Forum "LogCabin" I see you have already experienced the wrath of some of our "caring" liberal posters.

I Think You for your views and I totally support them, Thank You for your defense of Marriage! :) I support you quest for civil unions and equality

You do realize that you are a threat to liberals everywhere, because you understand that you can be for the defense of Marriage and Hate Gay people!

Gook Luck and Welcome again

Agravan
09-13-2013, 05:57 AM
Welcome LCR. Never mind jillian, she just like to throw as many stereotypes in5o her comments as possible. You'll see that as we go along. But don't try to engage her in debate. She's a bomb thrower and the runs and hides.

countryboy
09-13-2013, 06:12 AM
well, welcome.

just wondering.
Why must libs lie to advance their agenda?

Welcome aboard LCR, though I wish you'd have gone next door. This place is a troll fest. :yo2:

jillian
09-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Why must libs lie to advance their agenda?

Welcome aboard LCR, though I wish you'd have gone next door. This place is a troll fest. :yo2:

i'm really boring listening to rightwingnuts say i "lie" instead of saying "i disagree".

and what you mean by "trollfest" is also that you don't agree and want a rightwing high five on every thread where you get to shriek about benghazi and blame everything wrong in the world on this president.

luckily this isn't that type of place...despite the best efforts of some of the members.

now, as to the o/p... personally, i wouldn't vote for anyone who didn't think i had the right to marry and given that he started a very political o/p, it was a perfectly reasonable question. the little boy then chimed in and started doing the partisan dance that so-called conservatives (which he is not... he's a reactionary) are for equality but the left isn't. but saying you're for "equality" which was the little boy's assertion, when the party platform seeks a constitutional amendment prohibiting MARRIAGE equality is irreconcileable.

Ravi
09-13-2013, 07:10 AM
Homophobic, now are you? That is kind of funny!
What's funny is why you came to that conclusion.

IMO, you are being trolled by the OP. Time will tell.

oceanloverOH
09-13-2013, 07:33 AM
What's funny is why you came to that conclusion.

IMO, you are being trolled by the OP. Time will tell.

Very astute of you, Marie. LCR was in fact a troll, a formerly banned member of this site. I am closing this thread as superfluous.

oceanloverOH
09-13-2013, 07:34 AM
Closed.