PDA

View Full Version : A Child in Danger but....

patrickt
09-14-2013, 10:43 AM
No one cared. Now, a 71-year old man is dead and a 17-year old has no future.

"Jackson, according to police, has an extensive criminal history. Authorities say he was arrested for burglary in Miami Gardens and for burglary, display of a firearm and aggravated battery in Opa-Locka in May. They say he was arrested for possessing cocaine in September of 2011 and in April of 2011, he was arrested by School Board police for battery on a law enforcement officer."

Sounds familiar. Burglary, possession of drugs, assault.
"Jackson was not present at a hearing Friday afternoon at the Juvenile Justice Center. His mother and sister listened as the state announced it was taking this case to a Grand Jury. Jackson faces a court hearing on October 4th."

"The victim’s widow told D’Oench that she is distraught about the loss of her husband but she is grateful that Miami-Dade Police made an arrest. “Now I feel free. I give a lot of thanks,” said Aleida Pilotos, who said she and her husband had been married for 25 years and had come to the U.S. from Cuba 19 years ago. “I am very nervous. I didn’t this incident would happen this way. He was just 17 and he could have done things with his life. It is a disgrace. We are all very sad for the loss. He’s a human being who didn’t deserve this, “ she said."
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/13/arrest-made-in-opa-locka-parking-lot-murder/

The widow mixes up grieving for her dead husband and her sorrow at the tragic waste of a young man's life. It's confusing but she sees what's happening. A quote from a book I read went, "If you're doing something and it isn't working, for god's sake, try something else."

Not in the U.S. Spend more and all will be well. Or, perhaps we just need to recognize that millions are not needed and are not the concern of the regime.

Mainecoons
09-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Another Trayvon. Too bad the old guy wasn't packing heat.

http://cbsmiami.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/jamal-jackson.jpg?w=300