PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Liberals Indoctrinating our School Children

Libhater
09-16-2013, 05:45 AM
What you see in public schools today is anti-American, anti-Christian and anti-parent. Schools are pushing materials that teach homosexuality is normal and to say anything against it is hate language and not to be tolerated. Kids are being taught that sexual relations are okay as long as they take precautions and if they accidently get pregnant.

Planned Parenthood can help them murder their baby without the parents knowing. Think about it, a student is not allowed to bring aspirin to school, but they turn around and hand out condoms without parental knowledge or approval and send kids to Planned Parenthood to get abortion pills.

The site I provide here also tells a couple of stories of how GOD has been rejected from our public schools to make way for the reading of Muslim poems etc. Are there any progressive liberals here that would condone these indoctrination tactics of our school children, and if so, why? :huh:

http://godfatherpolitics.com/12535/americas-schools-god-pledge-allegiance-muslim-poem-yes/

Cigar
09-16-2013, 07:09 AM
I'm still recovering from my 8 years of Catholic School indoctrination ... :angry:

http://blogs.longwood.edu/bourke2013/files/2012/03/nun.jpg

Mainecoons
09-16-2013, 07:20 AM
Stop complaining. She looks like a NICE nun compared to some of the ones I had.

:rofl:

Cigar
09-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Stop complaining. She looks like a NICE nun compared to some of the ones I had.

:rofl:

Thank God for the invention of The Calculator ... :grin: because I never would conform.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/funny-priest-nun-13067780.jpg

Professor Peabody
09-16-2013, 09:50 AM
What you see in public schools today is anti-American, anti-Christian and anti-parent. Schools are pushing materials that teach homosexuality is normal and to say anything against it is hate language and not to be tolerated. Kids are being taught that sexual relations are okay as long as they take precautions and if they accidently get pregnant.

Planned Parenthood can help them murder their baby without the parents knowing. Think about it, a student is not allowed to bring aspirin to school, but they turn around and hand out condoms without parental knowledge or approval and send kids to Planned Parenthood to get abortion pills.

The site I provide here also tells a couple of stories of how GOD has been rejected from our public schools to make way for the reading of Muslim poems etc. Are there any progressive liberals here that would condone these indoctrination tactics of our school children, and if so, why? :huh:

http://godfatherpolitics.com/12535/americas-schools-god-pledge-allegiance-muslim-poem-yes/

Kenosha Teachers Vote Down Union, Empowered by Wisconsin Labor Reforms

A Victory for Wisconsin Taxpayers and Worker Freedom of Choice

By Brian McNicoll
September 12, 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C., Sept. 12, 2013 – Today, teachers in Kenosha, Wis., voted to decertify their union, the Kenosha Education Association, by a margin of nearly two to one. Only 37 percent of the teachers opted to retain the union in an election made possible by the labor reforms enacted under Gov. Scott Walker (R). The result goes to show that when workers have a choice on whether to join a union instead of being forced into one by law, they often choose to vote down the union.

“Gov. Walker’s bold and effective reforms have loosened the grip of unions on Wisconsin's public purse, to the benefit of taxpayers and to the detriment of Big Labor bosses. The news today proves what unions have long feared - that when workers are actually given a free and fair choice, they will often choose opt out of union membership altogether.

http://cei.org/news-releases/kenosha-teachers-vote-down-union-empowered-wisconsin-labor-reforms

Looks like the times are a changin. The easiest way to dump the public service unions that protect indoctrinating teachers is the elimination of Union Dues Checkoff.

Checkoff

A system whereby an employer regularly deducts a portion of an employee's wages to pay union dues or initiation fees.

The checkoff system is very attractive to a union since the collection of dues can be costly and time-consuming. It prescribes the manner in which dues are paid by deductions in earnings rather than through individual checks sent directly to the union. Unions are thereby assured of the regular receipt of their dues.

A dues checkoff system is only lawful when voluntarily authorized by an employee. Unions have attempted to make alternatives to checkoff more onerous by requiring such practices as in-person delivery of dues checks to out-of-state locations. The national labor relations board has held that this type of inducement to checkoff is unlawful, however, as is the attempt by a union to collect assessments extending beyond periodic dues.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Checkoff

If Union thugs had to chase members around for their dues money in this tough economy, they would become the bad guys very quickly, when they had to start twisting arms to collect the dues money.

bladimz
09-16-2013, 10:57 AM
If Union thugs had to chase members around for their dues money in this tough economy, they would become the bad guys very quickly, when they had to start twisting arms to collect the dues money.So the union checkoff is different from FICA deductions, how?

Mainecoons
09-16-2013, 11:01 AM
So the union checkoff is different from FICA deductions, how?

Uh, genius, FICA is a government tax. Are you suggesting that union dues are a government tax? Although they are quasi-government under Obama, in actuality they are PRIVATE organizations, they are NOT the government.

I can't believe you posted something like this. Try another cup of coffee before your next post.

:grin:

bladimz
09-16-2013, 11:06 AM

I would bet, but have no proof for obvious reasons, that the other services provided by PP, like sex and contraceptive education for people who have no clue, might keep women from getting pregnant to begin with:

Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers; pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education, menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion.[3][4][5] Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA's total services and abortions account for 3%; PPFA conducts roughly 300,000 abortions each year, among 3 million people served.[6][7][8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parenthood#Services_and_facilities3%, people. That number could easily be doubled without the services offered by PP.

Mainecoons
09-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Uh, genius, do the math. 300K is 10 percent of 3 million.

:geez:

bladimz
09-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Uh, genius, FICA is a government tax. Are you suggesting that union dues are a government tax? Although they are quasi-government under Obama, in actuality they are PRIVATE organizations, they are NOT the government.

I can't believe you posted something like this. Try another cup of coffee before your next post.

:grin:God, Maine. I'm only saying that it's identical to the government tax, except that one is a private collection, the other is governmental. What is so shocking about the method of collection?

As they say, if you don't like it, simply quit the job and find another, non-union, job. That's the answer, right?

I love my Keurig.

Mainecoons
09-16-2013, 11:16 AM
No, you're trying to equate the two. They are not. Red herring argument.

Drink more coffee.

bladimz
09-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Uh, genius, do the math. 300K is 10 percent of 3 million.

:geez: Is that how math is done down ol' Mexico way?
Up here in the USA, 300,000 is 1% of 3,000,000. But whatever... have it your way. Wonk.

jillian
09-16-2013, 11:18 AM
I love my Keurig.

yay... keurig.

nic34
09-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Is that how math is done down ol' Mexico way?
Up here in the USA, 300,000 is 1% of 3,000,000. But whatever... have it your way. Wonk.

Product of a conservative education no doubt....