View Full Version : Sen. John Morse concedes in Colorado recall election

Professor Peabody
09-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Sen. John Morse concedes in Colorado recall election

By Kurtis Lee
The Denver Post

Posted: 09/10/2013 06:02:21 PM MDT
Updated: 09/10/2013 09:29:43 PM MDT

COLORADO SPRINGS — Colorado Sen. John Morse delivered his concession speech in Colorado Springs on Tuesday night, ending a historic recall election saw the one-time state Senate president lose his seat just months after leading the effort to enact stricter state gun laws.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24064007/colorado-recall-morse-says-turnout-lower-than-he

Great news, when ever a politician thinks they know what's better for us than we do, they should be recalled every time. They are elected to go to the state or federal capitol to represent what we want, not some they know better cockamamie nanny ideas they have FOR us. Myself I already had a Mom and a Dad, the last thing I need is some holier than thou knucklehead telling me what I want or need. Good Riddance John to you and your cohort Giron too. Hopefully Liberal Democrats have learned a lesson about going against the will of the voters, but I doubt it. Nov 2014 will give residents of Connecticut and New York the time to boot their idiots and their restrictive gun laws. Neither of those states have recall laws.