PDA

View Full Version : That's Just Great

Matty
09-16-2013, 12:06 PM
A Navy yard shooting is ongoing with mass casualties and the head jackass gets on TV to bash Republicans

I just love it.

Trinnity
09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
More details please.

Matty
09-16-2013, 12:20 PM
More details please.

Have you heard him bash Repubicans? Rinse and repeat ad nauseum

Cigar
09-16-2013, 12:25 PM
Only Thing That Stops a Bad Guy With a Gun Is a Good Guy With a Gun

Ransom
09-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Only Thing That Stops a Bad Guy With a Gun Is a Good Guy With a Gun

Not an ID like you've previously preached. My....but I'm catching you in a lot of f ups today.

Trinnity
09-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Have you heard him bash Republicans? Rinse and repeat ad nauseumWho?

jillian
09-16-2013, 12:40 PM
Have you heard him bash Repubicans? Rinse and repeat ad nauseum

so in other words you just felt like shouting?

ok.

Matty
09-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Who?

the head jackass

Matty
09-16-2013, 12:42 PM
so in other words you just felt like shouting?

ok.
did you see me on tv bashing democrats? ok

Trinnity
09-16-2013, 12:47 PM
A Navy yard shooting is ongoing with mass casualties and the head jackass gets on TV to bash Republicans. I just love it.

the head jackassHoney, I can't read your mind. You didn't say who or even what network.

Oh wait. "Head Jackass".

Obama.

:facepalm:
<sorry>

Cigar
09-16-2013, 12:56 PM
I wonder what they call second place ............:tongue:

http://digboston.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/2012GOPCandidatesResultsDig.jpg

Ravi
09-16-2013, 01:05 PM
You're a little overly sensitive, aren't you. When he called the killers cowards I doubt he was actually thinking "republicans."

BB-35
09-16-2013, 01:27 PM
Honey, I can't read your mind. You didn't say who or even what network.

Oh wait. "Head Jackass".

Obama.

:facepalm:
<sorry>

Took you long enough..<smirk>

Matty
09-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Took you long enough..<smirk>

:icon_study:

Cigar
09-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Multiple deaths in Navy Yard shooting rampage; suspects may be on loose Source: CNN

Washington (CNN) -- Multiple people were killed Monday after a shooter opened fire in a rampage at a Navy yard in the nation's capital, putting government buildings on lockdown and sending police SWAT teams rushing to the scene.

One suspect is dead, but two others may be on the loose, Washington Police Chief Cathy Lanier said.

Authorities are looking for a white man and a black man in military-style clothing who could be connected to the shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, she said.

"We still don't know all the facts. But we do know that several people have been shot and some have been killed," President Barack Obama said Monday afternoon. "So we are confronting yet another mass shooting. And today it happened on a military installation in our nation's capital."

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/

Ravi
09-16-2013, 02:33 PM
Multiple deaths in Navy Yard shooting rampage; suspects may be on loose

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN) -- Multiple people were killed Monday after a shooter opened fire in a rampage at a Navy yard in the nation's capital, putting government buildings on lockdown and sending police SWAT teams rushing to the scene.

One suspect is dead, but two others may be on the loose, Washington Police Chief Cathy Lanier said.

Authorities are looking for a white man and a black man in military-style clothing who could be connected to the shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, she said.

"We still don't know all the facts. But we do know that several people have been shot and some have been killed," President Barack Obama said Monday afternoon. "So we are confronting yet another mass shooting. And today it happened on a military installation in our nation's capital."

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/

I am still scratching my head over this. Where did Obama even mention Republicans?

Matty
09-16-2013, 02:50 PM
12 dead and he's bitching about Republicans.

Ransom
09-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Stop scratching, it's still empty.

Matty
09-16-2013, 02:58 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/322461-carney-entirely-appropriate-for-president-to-speak-amid-navy-yard-developments

Ravi
09-16-2013, 03:05 PM
12 dead and Willow bitches about Obama.

Mainecoons
09-16-2013, 03:08 PM
What he should be bitching about is Obama's transparent attempt before any facts are known to turn this into a reason for his gun control agenda.

Let's wait and see who the shooter is and where the weapons came from, shall we Mr. Obama?

You wouldn't appreciate this Marie given your recent attempt to turn some stunt about a baby into a gun control thread on this board.

junie
09-16-2013, 03:20 PM
What he should be bitching about is Obama's transparent attempt before any facts are known to turn this into a reason for his gun control agenda.

Let's wait and see who the shooter is and where the weapons came from, shall we Mr. Obama?

You wouldn't appreciate this Marie given your recent attempt to turn some stunt about a baby into a gun control thread on this board.

:rollseyes: yeah how odd that gun control should be mentioned in relation to incidents involving guns...

Agravan
09-16-2013, 03:23 PM

You didn't seem concerned about the 4 dead Americans last Sept. Now you're concerned because you can use them to advance your agenda? Hypocrite much?

Agravan
09-16-2013, 03:24 PM
:rollseyes: Yeah how odd that gun control should be mentioned in relation to incidents involving guns...

lets ban guns now!!!

junie
09-16-2013, 03:31 PM
oh isn't it just AWFUL what the president said about those poor misunderstood REPUBLICANS...?? :loco:

President Obama on Monday called the victims of the Navy Yard shooting "patriots" and vowed that federal authorities would work closely with local police "to make sure whoever carried out this cowardly act is held responsible."

Obama's comments on the shooting reflected the murkiness of what is now a still-fluid situation after Monday morning's mass shooting at a U.S. military installation in the nation's capital.

Shortly before Obama spoke, Washington Police Chief Cathy Lanier said Monday that at least 12 people were killed in the shooting.

"We still don't know all the the facts, but we do know several people have been shot and some have been killed," said Obama, who paid tribute to the victims and first responders before delivering a scheduled speech to mark the 5th anniversary of the financial crisis. "We're confronting yet another mass shooting and today it happened on a military installation in our nation's capital. It's a shooting that targeted our military and civilian personnel.

"These are men and women who were going to work doing their jobs and protecting of all of us," Obama said. "They're patriots. They know the the dangers of serving abroad, but today they faced the unimaginable violence that they wouldn't have expected here at home.

"So we offer our gratitude to the Navy and local law enforcement, federal authorities and the doctors who responded with skill and bravery," Obama said.

Obama was briefed several times about the unfolding situation by the top White House counterterrorism adviser, Lisa Monaco, and deputy chief of staff Alyssa Mastromonaco.

Vice President Biden has been briefed by phone about the situation that is unfolding at the Navy Yard by his national security adviser Jake Sullivan, according to the office of the vice president. Biden is in South Carolina. He paid tribute to the victims before delivering a speech on the economy at the Port of Charleston.

"We are praying for the safety of all of the military and police personnel who are trying to bring this under control as well," Biden said.

In his remarks, Obama said: "I have made it clear to my team that I want the investigation to be seamless, so that local and federal authorities are working together. And as this investigation moves forward, we will do everything in our power to make sure whoever carried out this cowardly act is held responsible. In the meantime, we send our thoughts and prayers to all at the Navy Yard who've been touched by this tragedy."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/16/obama-navy-yard-shooting/2820975/

junie
09-16-2013, 03:37 PM
You didn't seem concerned about the 4 dead Americans last Sept. Now you're concerned because you can use them to advance your agenda? Hypocrite much?

who is unconcerned with dead Americans? :loco: partisan hack much?

GrassrootsConservative
09-16-2013, 03:39 PM

Indeed Marie_Archer is a partisan hack.

Or is it okay with you for Marie_Archer to do it because she's a Liberal? Are you a partisan hack too? :loco:

Matty
09-16-2013, 03:46 PM
12 dead and he's on tv bitching about Republicans

junie
09-16-2013, 03:50 PM

Or is it okay with you for Marie_Archer to do it because she's a Liberal? Are you a partisan hack too? :loco:

lol stick to the topic eh, duh doo wut? :moron:

A Navy yard shooting is ongoing with mass casualties and the head jackass gets on TV to bash Republicans

I just love it.

junie
09-16-2013, 03:50 PM
12 dead and he's on tv bitching about Republicans

show us the direct quote you are referring to, willow...

Matty
09-16-2013, 03:55 PM
show us the direct quote you are referring to, willow...

you should pay attention and listen when he speaks.

junie
09-16-2013, 04:00 PM
you should pay attention and listen when he speaks.

nothing, just as i suspected...

12 dead Americans posed as another opportunity for weeping willow to bash our president because he wears a D.

Matty
09-16-2013, 04:03 PM
here's the shooter

http://www.fbi.gov

http://www.foxnews.com

Matty
09-16-2013, 04:04 PM
nothing, just as i suspected...

12 dead Americans posed as another opportunity for weeping willow to bash our president because he wears a D.

he spent a great deal of time bashing Repblicans, don't believe me? who gives a shit.

Matty
09-16-2013, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=junie;367880]nothing, just as i suspected...

12 dead Americans posed as another opportunity for weeping willow to bash our president because he wears a D.[/QUOTE

I already posted this once but because I know you're in the slow reading group I'll post it for you again.

that's assuming you can read it, if you need help call someone.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/322461-carney-entirely-appropriate-for-president-to-speak-amid-navy-yard-developments

junie
09-16-2013, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=junie;367880]nothing, just as i suspected...

12 dead Americans posed as another opportunity for weeping willow to bash our president because he wears a D.[/QUOTE

I already posted this once but because I know you're in the slow reading group I'll post it for you again.

that's assuming you can read it, if you need help call someone.

:lame:

Matty
09-16-2013, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=WillowTree;367886]

:lame:
yes, I knew you were lame in addition to being in the slow reading group,m I'm so sorry do you have a support group?

jillian
09-16-2013, 04:18 PM
more fauxrage....

junie
09-16-2013, 04:21 PM
more fauxrage....

lol not to mention i was always in the highest reading groups evah! :wink:

Matty
09-16-2013, 04:22 PM
more fauxrage....

nothing faux about it.

Matty
09-16-2013, 04:23 PM
lol not to mention i was always in the highest reading groups evah! :wink:

you just need a brush up then? is that it?

Matty
09-16-2013, 04:33 PM
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?play=1&video=3000199847

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

face it, he's effed it up again and tonight he's hosting a big party in the wh honoring latin music. sheeshe. 13 dead and counting.

Ravi
09-16-2013, 05:19 PM

Look at you putting words in Obama's mouth. You sure do have a problem waiting for facts I see.

I wonder. Did this asshole ever hold a gun to a child's head?

Matty
09-16-2013, 05:21 PM
There's some lady on tv right now saying DC is the safest city in the US, when did this happen?

Ravi
09-16-2013, 05:21 PM

Do you practice making stupid posts or does it come naturally?

Ravi
09-16-2013, 05:22 PM
here's the shooter

http://www.fbi.gov

http://www.foxnews.com

I heard your sigh of relief from here.

Matty
09-16-2013, 05:24 PM
I heard your sigh of relief from here.

that's a very nasty accusation, I consider that an attack on my persona, and shall report it as such.

Ravi
09-16-2013, 05:32 PM
that's a very nasty accusation, I consider that an attack on my persona, and shall report it as such.

Okay. I wouldn't mind getting infracted. btw, I feel bad saying that since you just thanked me for a post in your Question thread. Feel free to neg me.

Matty
09-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Okay. I wouldn't mind getting infracted. btw, I feel bad saying that since you just thanked me for a post in your Question thread. Feel free to neg me.

oh trust me you won't get infracted, you're a liberal, there's no such thing as infractions for liberals, but I still report anyway and then snicker when it doesn't happen. :)

Ravi
09-16-2013, 05:44 PM
oh trust me you won't get infracted, you're a liberal, there's no such thing as infractions for liberals, but I still report anyway and then snicker when it doesn't happen. :)

I been infracted here. You?

jillian
09-16-2013, 05:45 PM

so have i. and i've been thread-banned.

so has happy.

so willow's upset about what again??

Matty
09-16-2013, 05:46 PM

I get thread banned. and warned.

Ravi
09-16-2013, 05:47 PM
I get thread banned. and warned.

pffffffffffffffft. I've been all three. Sounds like you are getting special treatment.

Matty
09-16-2013, 05:48 PM
I think you and Jilly is just saying that to shush me.

jillian
09-16-2013, 05:48 PM
I think you and Jilly is just saying that to shush me.

willow, you've known me long enough to know that isn't true.

Peter1469
09-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Attention: lay off the personal attacks. If you don't agree with a poster, stating it once is enough.

Matty
09-16-2013, 05:50 PM
willow, you've known me long enough to know that isn't true.

:roflmao:

Ravi
09-16-2013, 05:53 PM
See Willow, you do have pull. :shocked:

Trinnity
09-16-2013, 09:07 PM
12 dead and Willow bitches about Obama.I dunno. I wonder how the dems are gonna make hay out of this.
The guy was
http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/aaronalexisft.jpg
an Obama voter. Oops.

I'm sure that old bat Feinstein is hollering for gun control at the top of her lungs.

Peter1469
09-16-2013, 09:21 PM
Can't we mourn the dead and leave the political attacks for another day?

Dr. Who
09-16-2013, 09:23 PM
I think you and Jilly is just saying that to shush me.No, it's true.

Trinnity
09-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Can't we mourn the dead and leave the political attacks for another day?On a political forum? Prolly not.

Peter1469
09-16-2013, 09:32 PM
:sad:

Matty
09-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Which is the entire point of this thread. Obummer gave a statement about the shootings and then without even inserting a semi colon he launched into a political attack against the Republicans!

Dr. Who
09-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Which is the entire point of this thread. Obummer gave a statement about the shootings and then without even inserting a semi colon he launched into a political attack against the Republicans!

One thing was scheduled, one was not. The two had nothing to do with each other. Political schedules are a difficult thing to change - they are arranged well in advance and hundreds of people are involved. Short of the country coming under attack, the business of government must continue. Do you expect government to grind to a halt because there is an unfortunate event. How about the flooding in Colorado - more people are missing and possibly dead there and there has been billions of dollars in damage - peoples homes and lives destroyed. The government has to deal with that too, along with everything else, including the budget. I don't care which party is in power, government doesn't stop because something bad happens.

peoshi
09-17-2013, 12:07 AM
Who is calling it a phony scandal?

peoshi
09-17-2013, 12:11 AM
Who is supplying weapons to drug cartels to "track them" in a country they have no sovereignty over?

peoshi
09-17-2013, 12:28 AM
One thing was scheduled, one was not. The two had nothing to do with each other. Political schedules are a difficult thing to change - they are arranged well in advance and hundreds of people are involved. Short of the country coming under attack, the business of government must continue. Do you expect government to grind to a halt because there is an unfortunate event. How about the flooding in Colorado - more people are missing and possibly dead there and there has been billions of dollars in damage - peoples homes and lives destroyed. The government has to deal with that too, along with everything else, including the budget. I don't care which party is in power, government doesn't stop because something bad happens.Are you saying he had scheduled an attack against repubs, Dr.?

Ravi
09-17-2013, 04:22 AM
I dunno. I wonder how the dems are gonna make hay out of this.
The guy was
http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/aaronalexisft.jpg
an Obama voter. Oops.

I'm sure that old bat Feinstein is hollering for gun control at the top of her lungs.
He had been arrested twice in the past for gun violence. and apparently charges were dropped and he was allowed to keep owning guns.

How stupid is that?

Libhater
09-17-2013, 05:27 AM
He had been arrested twice in the past for gun violence. and apparently charges were dropped and he was allowed to keep owning guns.

How stupid is that?

He apparently was the beneficiary of lax and lenient spineless liberal judges who refuse to punish these scum in the first place. Hello Cigar, you think the Sharpton/Jackson race baiters could make this out to be a case of a black boy oppressed by an over burdening White society?

Libhater
09-17-2013, 05:31 AM

zelmo1234
09-17-2013, 06:28 AM

How stupid is that?

Extremely stupid, and you have an administration that thinks that prosecuting felony firearms charges is too much trouble

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gun-prosecutions-under-obama-down-more-than-45-percent/article/2516175

The prosecutions and convictions would carry an additional 5 years in prison! And judges are forced to apply this sentence!

So why would a President that claims to be against gun violence be so soft on prosecuting these crimes?

Why would a President that Claims to be against gun violence support a plan that sends 2000 Assault Rifles to drug cartels?

kind of funny don't you think?

Matty
09-17-2013, 06:34 AM
One thing was scheduled, one was not. The two had nothing to do with each other. Political schedules are a difficult thing to change - they are arranged well in advance and hundreds of people are involved. Short of the country coming under attack, the business of government must continue. Do you expect government to grind to a halt because there is an unfortunate event. How about the flooding in Colorado - more people are missing and possibly dead there and there has been billions of dollars in damage - peoples homes and lives destroyed. The government has to deal with that too, along with everything else, including the budget. I don't care which party is in power, government doesn't stop because something bad happens.

Bashing Republicans is not the governments business.

Cigar
09-17-2013, 07:09 AM

What Day would that be?

Saturday?

Cigar
09-17-2013, 07:14 AM
I dunno. I wonder how the dems are gonna make hay out of this.
The guy was
an Obama voter. Oops.

This Dem and all the other Dem's is going to say the exact same thing they say after every Gun Nut Shooting ...

How about you ... is your tune going to change?

Mainecoons
09-17-2013, 07:21 AM
This is classic. Apparently the guy walked in with a shotgun, took the additional weapons from a "guard" and then proceeded to do the deal. As per usual, the leftist nuts are calling for more gun control. Will you ban shotguns now?

Maybe they need to ban military weapons in military facilities or ban poorly trained guards instead.

Cigar
09-17-2013, 07:25 AM
This is classic. Apparently the guy walked in with a shotgun, took the additional weapons from a "guard" and then proceeded to do the deal. As per usual, the leftist nuts are calling for more gun control. Will you ban shotguns now?

Maybe they need to ban military weapons in military facilities or ban poorly trained guards instead.

So what you're saying is ... guards sitting at a post at an Elementary Schools ain't such a secure idea? :rollseyes:

BTW ... how is that Guard at every School going? :wink:

Ravi
09-17-2013, 08:36 AM
U.S. law enforcement officials are telling The Associated Press that the Navy contractor identified as the gunman in the mass shootings at the Washington Navy Yard had been suffering a host of serious mental issues, including paranoia and a sleep disorder. He also had been hearing voices in his head, the officials said. Aaron Alexis, 34, had been treated since August by the Veterans Administration for his mental problems, the officials said. They spoke on condition of anonymity because the criminal investigation in the case was continuing. The Navy had not declared him mentally unfit, which would have rescinded a security clearance that Alexis had from his earlier time in the Navy Reserves.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/navy-yard-shooter-treated-for-serious-mental-illness-hearing-voices.php?ref=fpb

and he still got to own guns....

Mainecoons
09-17-2013, 09:11 AM
He purchased the shotgun from a gun shop in Lorton VA which means he had to do the background check business in order to get it.

You can write laws all you want but you'll never be able to stop this sort of thing. But we know you'll keep trying and in the process destroying everyone else's freedoms.

Ravi
09-17-2013, 09:45 AM
He purchased the shotgun from a gun shop in Lorton VA which means he had to do the background check business in order to get it.

You can write laws all you want but you'll never be able to stop this sort of thing. But we know you'll keep trying and in the process destroying everyone else's freedoms.
Link?

Ransom
09-17-2013, 10:36 AM
I wonder...if Obama had a son, would he look like Aaron?

Dr. Who
09-17-2013, 04:29 PM
Bashing Republicans is not the governments business.He wasn't bashing all republicans, just the few that are holding government business hostage.

Matty
09-17-2013, 05:42 PM
He wasn't bashing all republicans, just the few that are holding government business hostage.

bs.

Mainecoons
09-17-2013, 05:59 PM
He wasn't bashing all republicans, just the few that are holding government business hostage.

A worthy activity in the U.S. these days. You wouldn't understand as a Canadian. Your government is still functional.

Ravi
09-17-2013, 06:09 PM
bs.

So you're saying all Republicans are holding government business hostage? Priceless.

Ravi
09-17-2013, 06:09 PM
A worthy activity in the U.S. these days. You wouldn't understand as a Canadian. Your government is still functional.

Says the guy that ran off to mexico.

Matty
09-17-2013, 06:10 PM
So you're saying all Republicans are holding government business hostage? Priceless.

no but any damn fool knows that "just a few" cannot do it? liberals are just too damn funny

Matty
09-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Says the guy that ran off to mexico.
all the mexicans ran away too

Ravi
09-17-2013, 06:29 PM
no but any damn fool knows that "just a few" cannot do it? liberals are just too damn funny

A few what?

Matty
09-17-2013, 09:03 PM
A few what?

you need to start over, take a breath, catch up, practice your comprehension skills