PDA

View Full Version : The GOP Accountability Plan

Cigar
09-20-2013, 09:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QFe82YA.jpg

patrickt
09-20-2013, 11:11 AM
And we all know it's because of President Bush, don't we, Cigar. President Obama has taken responsibility for...nothing he's actually done. He has moved out recently and blamed the world instead of just George Bush.

Liberals have no sense of responsibility.

Mainecoons
09-20-2013, 03:14 PM

jillian
09-20-2013, 03:15 PM
And we all know it's because of President Bush, don't we, Cigar. President Obama has taken responsibility for...nothing he's actually done. He has moved out recently and blamed the world instead of just George Bush.

Liberals have no sense of responsibility.

hahahahahahahahahaha

from the right that still won't acknowledge intentionally sabotaging the economy.

there are things that this president could have done better. but most of them would have required him hammering the rightwingnuts. he thought he could play nice with you guys.

oops.

Mainecoons
09-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Translation==Deliberately sabotaging the economy by preventing the hiring of more useless government workers or squandering more money on failed and often downright crooked crony alternative energy companies.

OK.

:rofl:

Paperback Writer
09-20-2013, 03:27 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

from the right that still won't acknowledge intentionally sabotaging the economy.

there are things that this president could have done better. but most of them would have required him hammering the rightwingnuts. he thought he could play nice with you guys.

oops.

Do you really believe that? Back when Obama was running in 2008 he was quite popular abroad. He even won the NPP because people anticipated he would be different and be the Senator Obama. I see a man who doesn't know how to handle the limitations of your foundational documents. He doesn't know how to work with the entire Congress as President.

It's quite disappointing because back in 2008 we were all happy he'd won. Then he began with Obamacare, which isn't single-payer at all under the pretense to just get something out there. Not a single Republican voted for it and it passed. That meant that he could have passed single payer, but chose not to. His leadership was flawed.

He as Commander in Chief could have just repealed DADT when he got into office but he chose to put it to Congress for "legitimacy", says he. Only, real commanders would have just made the executive decision.

I believe that he doesn't actually know what he's doing. He looks like a man scrambling. The Dems would have done better with Hillary in charge, but they wasted an opportunity. The odds for another Democrat as president are not in their favour. People don't keep voting in the same party over and over. They want change.

He had an opportunity to lead and squandered it. His record on civil liberties is abysmal, worse yet for his being the man to critique Bush on the premise that he understood the Constitution. I just don't see how his presidency can be blamed on "wingnuts" when he didn't even make a half-arsed attempt to do anything whilst in office.

He makes me regret some of the nasty things I said of Tony Blair. I'll hold out hope for America that you get back on the right track.

Agravan
09-20-2013, 03:33 PM
he thought he could play nice with you guys.

oops.

Yeah, "I won" is a strong indication of wanting to work with someone.

keymanjim
09-20-2013, 03:54 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/keymanjim/OBAMA-FAULT.gif (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/keymanjim/media/OBAMA-FAULT.gif.html)