View Full Version : Chang you can believe in

Cigar
09-20-2013, 09:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DUraikg.jpg

Mainecoons
09-20-2013, 09:13 AM

Kabuki Joe
09-20-2013, 09:14 AM
...who the heck is the Chang character?!?!?....

junie
09-20-2013, 09:16 AM
a chang you can believe in... :smiley:

Mainecoons
09-20-2013, 09:20 AM
You do know Junie that Chang's is pretty far from real Chinese food.

My brother used to live in Irvine, CA, which has a very large Chinese and Eastern population. You just wouldn't believe how fantastic the Chinese fare is there. We used to go to a place that was so popular with these folks that we usually were the only non Chinese in the place.

And there's always Henry's House of Hunan in San Francisco!

Chris
09-20-2013, 09:21 AM
Quantitative Easing is trickle down economics.

Crony capitalism is trickle down economics.

Trade protection and subsidies are trickle down economics.

Trickle down is as bad as trickle up or the new fangled invention trickle out economics.

All government can do with wealth is redistribute it.

Cigar
09-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Quantitative Easing is trickle down economics.

Crony capitalism is trickle down economics.

Trade protection and subsidies are trickle down economics.

TrIckle down is as bad as trickle up or the new fsngle invention trickle out economics.

All government can do with wealth is redistribute it.

Do you want Governemt to be a Profit Center? :laugh:

Kabuki Joe
09-20-2013, 09:24 AM
You do know Junie that Chang's is pretty far from real Chinese food.

My brother used to live in Irvine, CA, which has a very large Chinese and Eastern population. You just wouldn't believe how fantastic the Chinese fare is there. We used to go to a place that was so popular with these folks that we usually were the only non Chinese in the place.

And there's always Henry's House of Hunan in San Francisco!

...having been born and raised in San Francisco, I have always taken good Chinese food for granted...then I moved to Oregon and learned that not all Chinese food is equal...SF's Chinatown has the best Chinese food I ever ate...love it...

Cigar
09-20-2013, 09:25 AM
...who the heck is the Chang character?!?!?....

Just one of those College Graduates ... Republicans hate ... stupid isn't it? :grin:

Cigar
09-20-2013, 09:27 AM
...having been born and raised in San Francisco, I have always taken good Chinese food for granted...then I moved to Oregon and learned that not all Chinese food is equal...SF's Chinatown has the best Chinese food I ever ate...love it...

:rollseyes: He's Korean ... :rollseyes:

Wing-Nut Intelligence at it's best ...........

Chris
09-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Do you want Governemt to be a Profit Center? :laugh:

No, government shouldn't meddle in the economy.

Cigar
09-20-2013, 09:34 AM
No, government shouldn't meddle in the economy.

Unless they're bailing out banks ... right?

Agravan
09-20-2013, 09:47 AM

have you not read or comprehended all the threads here where those on the right have spoken out AGAINST the bank bailouts?

Chris
09-20-2013, 09:53 AM

No, that too. Just another form of centrally planned wealth redistribution.

nic34
09-20-2013, 09:59 AM
have you not read or comprehended all the threads here where those on the right have spoken out AGAINST the bank bailouts?

Yeah, except it's the righty bankers that keep righty politicians in political office.....

Agravan
09-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Yeah, except it's the righty bankers that keep righty politicians in political office.....

Really, Nic? Because none of these bankers, Wall Street types, or CEOs give money to Democrats do they?

nic34
09-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Really, Nic? Because none of these bankers, Wall Street types, or CEOs give money to Democrats do they?

I'm not talking about the dems or repubs..... you are....:wink:

Kabuki Joe
09-20-2013, 10:05 AM

...so no banker is liberal?...

nic34
09-20-2013, 10:06 AM

ummmmmm..... no.

Agravan
09-20-2013, 10:06 AM
I'm not talking about the dems or repubs..... you are....:wink:
You weren't? So you did not specifically mention righties and righty politicians?

Oh, wait, you did.

nic34
09-20-2013, 10:08 AM
You weren't? So you did not specifically mention righties and righty politicians?

Oh, wait, you did.

So "righty" and "lefty" to you equate to dems and repubs?

You need some schoolin....

patrickt
09-20-2013, 10:23 AM
A. Flop sweat isn't pretty.
B. Corruption is hard to cover but Cigar, Nic, and Jillian sure try.
C. Chang? That's a nickname for the Chinese military who funded Obama through his corrupt internet solicitations.

Chris
09-20-2013, 10:49 AM

ummmmmm..... no.

Some of you just don't know the rule: liberal = good, conservative = bad. That's just the way it is. If bankers were good, they'd all be liberal.

Cigar
09-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Some of you just don't know the rule: liberal = good, conservative = bad. That's just the way it is. If bankers were good, they'd all be liberal.

Let's Vote on it ...

Oh wait ... we already did ... twice ... back to back.

Chris
09-20-2013, 10:54 AM

Let's Vote on it ...

Oh wait ... we already did ... twice ... back to back.

Majority disapprove of the winner.

RCP POLL AVERAGES
President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve 44.2
Disapprove 50.6
Spread -6.4

Where'd paul, your co-worker, go? Hee needs to be told the approval rating has dropped.

Cigar
09-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Majority disapprove of the winner.

RCP POLL AVERAGES
President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve 44.2
Disapprove 50.6
Spread -6.4

Where'd paul, your co-worker, go? Hee needs to be told the approval rating has dropped.

Better luck next time ... :laugh:

Chris
09-20-2013, 11:16 AM
Better luck next time ... :laugh:

Yea, Obama ain't all you thought he'd be.

Cigar
09-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Yea, Obama ain't all you thought he'd be.

No one ever is ...

But Obama is and was more than enough to beat Republicans ... twice ... Back to Black Black

dam you're easy

Chris
09-20-2013, 11:33 AM
No one ever is ...

But Obama is and was more than enough to beat Republicans ... twice ... Back to Black Black

dam you're easy

And your thoughts shallow if all you care about is beating Reps and skin color.

Cigar
09-20-2013, 11:37 AM
And your thoughts shallow if all you care about is beating Reps and skin color.

Beating ReTungs twice was all I needed ... the fact that Obama is Black was just poetic. :laugh:

AmazonTania
09-20-2013, 01:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DUraikg.jpg

The problem with this person is that he doesn't understand that trickle down economics doesn't exist. No economist, not politician, has ever advocated its implementation.

AmazonTania
09-20-2013, 01:13 PM
No one ever is ...

dam you're easy

How cute. You care more about winning elections than your nations well being.

Chris
09-20-2013, 01:24 PM
The problem with this person is that he doesn't understand that trickle down economics doesn't exist. No economist, not politician, has ever advocated its implementation.

True, trickle down, up and out are not from economics but politicians and their fellow travelers to criticize things they don't understand.

Cigar
09-20-2013, 01:47 PM
How cute. You care more about winning elections than your nations well being.

Wow ... that's rich ... BTW, have you been awake during the last five years of Filibusterers, manufactured crises and numerous fat out No's ?

Yea ... I care about Elections, can you imagine if the Republicans were in powers ... women like you wouldn't have a voice at all.

No need for thanks, just enjoy the the privileges.

Mainecoons
09-20-2013, 01:50 PM
I think you should stick to Chinese food Cigar and avoid embarrassing yourself further.

Oh, never mind. Your mission here seems to be just that. No one but a couple of the other partisan hacks and know nothings thinks that you are anything other than a pretty pathetic joke.

Have a nice weekend. I know it is almost time for you to quit "work."

Chris
09-20-2013, 02:00 PM
Wow ... that's rich ... BTW, have you been awake during the last five years of Filibusterers, manufactured crises and numerous fat out No's ?

Yea ... I care about Elections, can you imagine if the Republicans were in powers ... women like you wouldn't have a voice at all.

If Reps were in power we'd have the same thing.

http://snag.gy/fWri8.jpg

AmazonTania
09-20-2013, 02:44 PM

I've been awake for the numerous evasions of privacy, downgrading in the standard if living, wars, failed subsidies, and currency devaluing which has occurred during the last five years.

Women have it so great under Democrats leadership, and yet women unemployment is at its highest levels it's been in years, labour force participation it's the lowest it's been ever, opportunity gap hasn't narrowed, and still make on average less.

But it at least we can have as much sex as we want with all the abortions and free contraceptives possible.

Yeah, thanks for that...