PDA

View Full Version : President Obama Refuses To Be President

Chris
09-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Instead he plays Pinocchio...

President Obama Refuses To Be President (http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2013/09/21/president_obama_refuses_to_be_president_100623.htm l)

One of the biggest mistakes President Obama is making in the current debate over the threat of a government shutdown and the failure to raise the debt ceiling is his repeated and stubborn refusal to negotiate. In speech after speech, Obama crusades against negotiation. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? He's the president. Supposedly, he's the chief executive. But Obama doesn't want to dirty his hands by talking to Republican congressional leaders.

Now, this is an odd paradigm given the fact that the president and his lieutenants are willing to negotiate with Russia's Vladimir Putin, Syria's Bashar Assad, and most recently Iranian president Rouhani Hassan. A motley crew at best, and a bunch of dictatorial mass-killing thugs in truth.

What does this say about the president's strategy for the economic health and wealth of his own country, the United States of America?

Lately, there have been reports of a possible White House meeting on the so-called continuing-resolution (CR) budget, but there's no discussion of the debt ceiling. And you really can't do one without the other, and the deadlines are only a couple of weeks apart.

And then comes Obama's extraordinary claim that in the history of the United States, non-budget items have never been attached to the debt ceiling. He is essentially calling John Boehner and the other GOP congressional members extortionists.

Well, according to "Fact Checker" columnist Glenn Kessler of the Washington Post, the president's claim is completely wrong. Going back decades, the debt-ceiling bills have been linked to campaign-finance reform, Social Security, ending the bombing in Cambodia, voluntary school prayer, banning bussing to achieve integration, and proposing a nuclear freeze. Way back in 1982, then-Senate Majority Leader Howard Baker unleashed a free for all, allowing 1,400 non-germane amendments to the debt-ceiling legislation. Kessler rightly gives Obama four Pinocchios....

Alyosha
09-21-2013, 01:02 PM
He's not refusing. Obama was unqualified for a supreme executive position. I honestly believe that he is doing the best he can. His best is far short than the country needs.

The Xl
09-21-2013, 01:12 PM
Obama is a puppet. He's doing what special interests tell him to do.

The Xl
09-21-2013, 01:22 PM
He's not refusing. Obama was unqualified for a supreme executive position. I honestly believe that he is doing the best he can. His best is far short than the country needs.
Maybe, maybe not. He's probably not capable, but who knows? He isn't trying to help the country. Hell, he doesn't have one original thought.

Libhater
09-21-2013, 01:29 PM
What you have described here with such clarity is better known as the Limbaugh Theorem. Rush's theorem basically describes Obama's failed tenure as president as a perpetual campaign where he's always promising to fix the economy by producing shovel ready jobs etc. when there were never any to be had. The theorem goes on to describe Obama's blame game of the Republicans refusal to negotiate with him as another attempt to shift the responsibility of his failures on to the Republicans. He is after all the leader of the free world, yet he refuses to lead and refuses to accept responsibility for 'ANYTHING'. Even with his signature policy...'obamascare', he was no where to be seen to explain it to the American people in simple terms once that complex bill got passed. Obama has been AWOL for these past 4 1/2 years, and his credibility as a leader and or as a president is sinking faster than whale shit in a tub of contaminated water. Its well past the time that the American people push to impeach this charlatan, and there are a bevy of unconstitutional issues in which to impeach him from.

Paperback Writer
09-21-2013, 01:37 PM
What you have described here with such clarity is better known as the Limbaugh Theorem. Rush's theorem basically describes Obama's failed tenure as president as a perpetual campaign where he's always promising to fix the economy by producing shovel ready jobs etc. when there were never any to be had. The theorem goes on to describe Obama's blame game of the Republicans refusal to negotiate with him as another attempt to shift the responsibility of his failures on to the Republicans. He is after all the leader of the free world, yet he refuses to lead and refuses to accept responsibility for 'ANYTHING'. Even with his signature policy...'obamascare', he was no where to be seen to explain it to the American people in simple terms once that complex bill got passed. Obama has been AWOL for these past 4 1/2 years, and his credibility as a leader and or as a president is sinking faster than whale shit in a tub of contaminated water. Its well past the time that the American people push to impeach this charlatan, and there are a bevy of unconstitutional issues in which to impeach him from.

Who cares what Rush Limbaugh thinks? He's a failed drug addict and a snitch. Those are two of his better qualities. He only makes money by selling vitriol and any arsehole at the pub can do that.

If you need a conservative personality there's Glen Beck. At least he's not a thrice married drug addict loser hawking morality.

Libhater
09-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Who cares what Rush Limbaugh thinks? He's a failed drug addict and a snitch. Those are two of his better qualities. He only makes money by selling vitriol and any arsehole at the pub can do that.

If you need a conservative personality there's Glen Beck. At least he's not a thrice married drug addict loser hawking morality.

Wow, how many brain cells did you burn up while posting all of those lies? Drug addict and a snitch? LMFAO! Tell us how any of the Limbaugh Theorem isn't right on the money. Better yet, tell us of all the great things obummer is doing for America right now. Take your time sport.

Paperback Writer
09-21-2013, 02:07 PM
Wow, how many brain cells did you burn up while posting all of those lies? Drug addict and a snitch? LMFAO! Tell us how any of the Limbaugh Theorem isn't right on the money. Better yet, tell us of all the great things obummer is doing for America right now. Take your time sport.

Addiction is a lifelong chronic illness according to your AMA, ergo "addict". Part of his plea deal was to turn state's evidence, ergo "snitch". He's been married countless times and still has the temerity to talk about morality.

What part of that is incorrect?

The Xl
09-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Am I the only one who bursted out laughing at the mere mention of the "Limbaugh Theorem"? Lmfao.

Limbaugh is a hack. Like Hannity, O'Riley, Maddow, Shultz, Matthews, and the rest of the Democrat and Republican progressive talking heads.

Paperback Writer
09-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Am I the only one who bursted out laughing at the mere mention of the "Limbaugh Theorem"? Lmfao.

Limbaugh is a hack. Like Hannity, O'Riley, Maddow, Shultz, Matthews, and the rest of the Democrat and Republican progressive talking heads.

No, I laughed as much as we English can laugh. Limbaugh is positively ridiculous and I'd hate to be the person who volunteers up the information that they are an "avid listener". Years from now they'll cringe as much as Justin Bieber will looking at his 2013 wardrobe.

GrassrootsConservative
09-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Limbaugh is a Conservative/American hero.

Paperback Writer
09-21-2013, 02:30 PM

That is positively frightening. I'd consider someone who a) fought in a war bravely, or b) someone who changed legislation for American's betterment, or c) someone who's a humanitarian a hero. Yelling about liberals on the radio isn't exactly brave or constituting a heroic act. If that's the case any arsehole on the corner screaming loudly enough is an American hero.

But...maybe that's how conservatives think. Sad if true.

GrassrootsConservative
09-21-2013, 02:47 PM
That is positively frightening. I'd consider someone who a) fought in a war bravely, or b) someone who changed legislation for American's betterment, or c) someone who's a humanitarian a hero. Yelling about liberals on the radio isn't exactly brave or constituting a heroic act. If that's the case any arsehole on the corner screaming loudly enough is an American hero.

But...maybe that's how conservatives think. Sad if true.

He tells things how they are dude. You're just too busy listening to what other people say to gather your own educated opinion.

Have you ever even had the chance to listen to one of his radio broadcasts? He does far more than just yelling about Liberals. He exposes the corruption behind environmentalism and the current government just to name a couple things.

Mainecoons
09-21-2013, 02:49 PM
GC I think Limbaugh hits the nail on the head at times but he's such a bloviator it is hard to hear the message. At least for me.

And he really doesn't go after the career hacks in both parties in a balanced way.

Rush is too much of a neocon for me.

Paperback Writer
09-21-2013, 02:50 PM
He tells things how they are dude. You're just too busy listening to what other people say to gather your own educated opinion.

Have you ever even had the chance to listen to one of his radio broadcasts? He does far more than just yelling about Liberals. He exposes the corruption behind environmentalism and the current government just to name a couple things.

I've listened to him upon more than one occasion. I try not to utilise the opinions of others, preferring my judgment over that of other people's.

Libhater
09-21-2013, 03:21 PM

You got that right, and it comes as no surprise that leftists continue to bash Limbaugh the most informed media voice out there. Other than Ann Coulter the Great One Mark Levin and Glen Beck, I can't think of too many more who expose the bevy of lies and leftist propaganda the way he does. But then again, when has a leftist ever stood up for their anti American beliefs? The bunch of them are nothing more than laughing stock fodder for the late night comedy shows.

The Xl
09-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Rush is a conservative Ed Schultz. Both just speak nonsense loudly and with passion.

Alyosha
09-21-2013, 03:27 PM
You got that right, and it comes as no surprise that leftists continue to bash Limbaugh the most informed media voice out there. Other than Ann Coulter the Great One Mark Levin and Glen Beck, I can't think of too many more who expose the bevy of lies and leftist propaganda the way he does. But then again, when has a leftist ever stood up for their anti American beliefs? The bunch of them are nothing more than laughing stock fodder for the late night comedy shows.

Is it that difficult to hyper-focus and tear down the opposing team? Nope. It's more difficult to be introspective and fix the problems of your own. The Republican brand is tarnished and instead of fixing it guys like Rush are still out there with their same old schtick. Beck, at least, seems to want to fix what's broken.

I think people just like Rush because he's a hateful old POS. He says things they want to say. Doesn't make him a hero or a genius. It just makes him mean, and last I heard heroes weren't mean.

Chris
09-21-2013, 04:18 PM

A truer ad hom couldn't be imagined I suppose but it fails to address the message that "Obama's failed tenure as president as a perpetual campaign".

Of course that's been true for quite a few Presidents at least going back to Clinton.

Paperback Writer
09-21-2013, 04:33 PM
A truer ad hom couldn't be imagined I suppose but it fails to address the message that "Obama's failed tenure as president as a perpetual campaign".

Obama is a twatter and I mean to attack Rush.

Chris
09-21-2013, 04:43 PM

Sorry, never really got into him. One place I worked a couple young guys would turn him on around lunch and listen and I tried but just couldn't get interested. I would compare him to say Maddow. Maybe I'm too old. I liked Boortz though.

Chris
09-21-2013, 04:47 PM
Obama is a twatter and I mean to attack Rush.

What I said, you're attacking the messenger and leaving the message standing.

Twatter, that sounds vulgar.

Paperback Writer
09-21-2013, 04:50 PM

I've no concept of American vulgarity. My apologies if you've been offended. How's this: I think Obama is a hideous corporatist and an enormous prevaricator.

Chris
09-21-2013, 05:08 PM
I've no concept of American vulgarity. My apologies if you've been offended. How's this: I think Obama is a hideous corporatist and an enormous prevaricator.

I'm not offended but there are rules here, just saying.

He is a corporatist, or as I would say, crony capitalist.

Prevaricator, I don't know, I think he really believes in what he says. Same with Bush, etc. It's policies, implied in his corporatism, that need criticism.

Mainecoons
09-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Isn't this a Twatter? LOL! I love the British agility with the language and the humor.

AmazonTania
09-21-2013, 05:35 PM
That's goppin'...

Peter1469
09-21-2013, 05:35 PM

Doesn't seem to violate our current or proposed rules. Now had this been directed towards a member, that would be different.

Chris
09-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Doesn't seem to violate our current or proposed rules. Now had this been directed towards a member, that would be different.

But still, "That's goppin'..."

And yes, I looked up twatter too.

Request for a translation feature for the forum! These Brits can make contribution to pay for it!!

Peter1469
09-21-2013, 05:56 PM
But still, "That's goppin'..."

And yes, I looked up twatter too.

Request for a translation feature for the forum! These Brits can make contribution to pay for it!!

I didn't look up twatter, what is it? I like a lot of the unique Brit sayings.

Chris
09-21-2013, 06:02 PM
I didn't look up twatter, what is it? I like a lot of the unique Brit sayings.

See maine's post. Heh heh as beavis and Butthead might say.

BB-35
09-21-2013, 08:29 PM
I always liked Larry Elder,when I could listen..

oceanloverOH
09-21-2013, 10:17 PM
The graphic is totally gross and needs to be removed.

Mr Happy
09-21-2013, 10:26 PM
You got that right, and it comes as no surprise that leftists continue to bash Limbaugh the most informed media voice out there. Other than Ann Coulter the Great One Mark Levin and Glen Beck, .

Four of the biggest hacks in the world of politics...

Libhater
09-22-2013, 05:08 AM
four of the biggest hacks in the world of politics...

hack this!

bladimz
09-22-2013, 05:31 AM
Four of the biggest hacks in the world of politics...Give them all a torch and a rope. They'll have a mob fired up and ready to die for them in no time flat.

Chris
09-22-2013, 10:18 AM
The graphic is totally gross and needs to be removed.

??? Maine's? Mainecoons, please remove, I think those in the dark got the meaning now.

Chris
09-22-2013, 10:18 AM

Name some liberal/progressive hacks...

oceanloverOH
09-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Mainecoons, thank you for removing that offensive graphic. I appreciate it.

patrickt
09-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Ed Schultz, Chris Mathews, Al Sharpton, Martin Bashir, Paul Krugman, and who is the geek from England?

President Obama would love to actually be president but sadly he doesn't have a clue. He's sure he could be a stellar dictator, though. Poor thing, he's doing the best he can.