PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare and possible default of USA

kilgram
09-30-2013, 11:23 PM
Well, it is more a question than a political discussion, because it is something that I cannot understand well.

Well, I've read that USA cannot get an agreement about the budget and the government will have to close public institutions, for example NASA and other official buildings. What will be the consequences of this?

And why is USA arriving to this extreme? Is it not really bad for USA forcing this situation? It goes for both sides Democrats and Republicans which are in power in the parliament. And I understand this situation is cause of the obamacare and its block, because Republicans don't want it applied and Democrats want it.

I am reading this news from a Spanish site, and the opinions are interesting, but from an Spanish point of view, and maybe without the full information.

By the way, from the Spanish point of view, the Obamacare is the most leftist option that can be offered there in USA(do you agree with that?) and it is because if Republicans they are doing a scandal for Obamacare what would they do for the Single option, nationalized healthcare like in Europe or in the North neighbours(Canada)?

Many questions, maybe.

GrassrootsConservative
09-30-2013, 11:58 PM
Yes it's all Obama's fault and the Democrats. Today the Democrat senate rejected another budget bill that would allow the government to stay open. I opened a thread in the Latest Happenings section about it.

The government shutdown and Obamacare is pretty much all the forum has talked about today, except for Cigar who did his usual race-rant threads.

I don't think the media is going to cover for the dems this time, but you never know.

kilgram
10-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Yes it's all Obama's fault and the Democrats. Today the Democrat senate rejected another budget bill that would allow the government to stay open. I opened a thread in the Latest Happenings section about it.

The government shutdown and Obamacare is pretty much all the forum has talked about today, except for Cigar who did his usual race-rant threads.

I don't think the media is going to cover for the dems this time, but you never know.
Ok. For me it is curious because here in Spain for most of the people(well, the site that I read mainly) is fault of the Republicans.

GrassrootsConservative
10-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Here's my thread, you can see it features two different articles from two different mainstream news sources that explain it a lot better than I can:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/17115-Democrats-NOTHING-but-a-bunch-of-TALK!

Peter1469
10-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Ok. For me it is curious because here in Spain for most of the people(well, the site that I read mainly) is fault of the Republicans.

The media in the US is in the tank for the administration, so Obama could get caught having sex with a dead 8 year old boy, and the media would blame the republicans.