PDA

View Full Version : I cannot afford obamacare

Boris The Animal
10-01-2013, 10:06 PM
OK, I just cannot wrap my brain around this one. the ACA (Obamacare) is supposed to save money? How the hell would it when it will surely jack up my premiums AND also consider my current medical plan to be a "Cadillac" plan and force my company to either ditch it (forcing me onto the government roles) or hike my premiums even further? I know what this is. it is a Democrats' wet dream to destroy the private health insurance sector and usher in total governmental control over ALL aspects of healthcare!!! I am soo pissed off about this it isn't funny. And we Conservatives WARNED about this bullshit long ago, but the low information morons disregarded it and elected this incompetent boob not just once, but TWICE!!!! And he has the gall to blame Republicans?? I cannot wait until the fallout and imminent defeat of Liberalism so we can say "WE TOLD YOU SO!!!"

AmazonTania
10-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Sucks to be you. You have to buy health insurance.

Go do it now...

GrassrootsConservative
10-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Get in line. I'm right there with you. I'm just going to pay the fee, until 2016 when it will be like $600 a year. Then I don't know what I'll do.

Boris The Animal
10-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Sucks to be you. You have to by health insurance.

Go do it now...you forget I already have health insurance. But these brainless idiots in DC, who seem to know what's best for me, want to tax my employer-provided plan as a "Cadillac" plan and jack up my rates in the process? And you wonder why I never support Democrats.

zelmo1234
10-02-2013, 02:37 AM
you forget I already have health insurance. But these brainless idiots in DC, who seem to know what's best for me, want to tax my employer-provided plan as a "Cadillac" plan and jack up my rates in the process? And you wonder why I never support Democrats.

Well they are hitting business and the wealthy with a 3% tax, So we have that to pay, and then if you have 50 employees you are forced to provide a certain level of insurance.

The plans have been going up and up for the past 3 years, and this year, if you can afford to still provide insurance. which unless I pass most of the increase on to the employee's I can't you can't pick and choose what plans you can offer. So you can't control cost!

So many people don't understand that business is business. and people are going to loose the jobs. and more are going to loose their insurance.

Cigar
10-02-2013, 07:00 AM
Now think about it, we have an individual "claiming" they already have insurance, assuming they can afford it "today", "yesterday" and all through this year and before. Yet "claiming" that their company's current insurance will go up because of "Next-Years" implementation of ObamaCares. Now granted ... you always read these scarey stories, but they never have any factual data associated with these stories.

Of course all day yesterday I as listening to actual people calling into various radio stations confessing that they now have insurance they didn't have before, or lower cost insurance they didn't have before, or simply having insurance now because they had a preexisting condition before. Wow ... imagine that?

Now think about it, what are the chances that only one or two Right-Wing Internet Forum Posters are the only ones in America who's insurance is going up ... ONLY because of a National Health Care Plan that won't start until January 1st 2014? Remember ... they are claiming that the sole reason "their" insurance is going up is because of Obamacare ... does that sound logical to you?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rollseyes: Could they be that unlucky :rollseyes:

Ravi
10-02-2013, 07:49 AM
OK, I just cannot wrap my brain around this one. the ACA (Obamacare) is supposed to save money? How the hell would it when it will surely jack up my premiums AND also consider my current medical plan to be a "Cadillac" plan and force my company to either ditch it (forcing me onto the government roles) or hike my premiums even further? I know what this is. it is a Democrats' wet dream to destroy the private health insurance sector and usher in total governmental control over ALL aspects of healthcare!!! I am soo pissed off about this it isn't funny. And we Conservatives WARNED about this bullshit long ago, but the low information morons disregarded it and elected this incompetent boob not just once, but TWICE!!!! And he has the gall to blame Republicans?? I cannot wait until the fallout and imminent defeat of Liberalism so we can say "WE TOLD YOU SO!!!"

How is your FHA loan coming along?

Boris The Animal
10-02-2013, 03:08 PM
How is your FHA loan coming along?What in the blue fuck does that have to do with anything?

Alyosha
10-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Well, and if you don't then the IRS I guess gets to snag the $4k out of your account.

http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/october2013/021013fines.png

Ravi
10-02-2013, 03:10 PM
What in the blue fuck does that have to do with anything?

Dude. I was just worried about you. The government shut down means FHA loans are deemed frivolous and won't be approved until the government opens back up.

Boris The Animal
10-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Dude. I was just worried about you. The government shut down means FHA loans are deemed frivolous and won't be approved until the government opens back up.I'll be fine. I'm not starting my home search until spring.