PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina Primary Results

Conley
01-21-2012, 09:56 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/21/polls-close-in-south-carolina-primary/

Gingrich rolls to the win.

Peter1469
01-21-2012, 10:06 PM
I think that the attack against Newt backfired.

Conley
01-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Yes, I think you're right. That was quite a comeback by Gingrich.

MMC
01-21-2012, 10:55 PM
Unbelievable.....huh? Perkin and the Heritage Foundation once again takes Romney down in SC. Course with a little help from the MSMedia.....huh?

Conley
01-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Unbelievable.....huh? Perkin and the Heritage Foundation once again takes Romney down in SC. Course with a little help from the MSMedia.....huh?

Yep, you were saying he had a good shot and I didn't believe it until tonight.

MMC
01-21-2012, 11:39 PM
See if Santorium had dropped out then Paul might have picked up 3rd. Which is where I was hoping he would finish. Still how did they get the votes from overseas all tallied in so early?

This is really screwed up. Gingrich is a waste of time for this Country Running as a President. Why is he even running. All this bullshit about wanting to debate Obama. He is an idea man. He wants to talk big ideas. That we are suppose to believe he will take it to Obama. That he has big time solutions. That he is a changed man. <<<<<Warning warning..... red flags, strobe lights, do we need bells and sirens to go off to finally get the message.

Conley
01-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Gingrich running is probably going to hurt the GOP in this election. It is making Romney look weak. I don't see how Gingrich even has a chance if he can't get on ballots in some states. VA is the only one I know of but there are probably more, and besides I doubt he will win anything outside of the South.

MMC
01-22-2012, 12:05 AM
Thats just it it.....Romeny??? Uhm.....just because the MSM says he is the only one able to beat Obama and because they want Obama to win. As soon as you say the name Romney.....only one word comes to my mind. WEAK! Always was always will be.

Why is there so much focus by the left and Obama on Romney? Especially since the MSM knows every Prez we have had their second term was worse. So why so much emphasis on Romney. CXould it be all a set up just to get Obama to win.

Because like you said before CL.....wouldn't it be more of the same.

Conley
01-22-2012, 12:07 AM
Yes. Why would they want to get rid of Obama when he's already been bought and paid for and has shown he'll change his position based on whatever is popular. The man hasn't taken a stand on anything.

MMC
01-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Well he did take a stand on spending and following Krugman and the Keysintoeveryoneswallet Economics. Just sayin. Plus all Romney is running around and acting like he is the shoe in by default. As if he knows there is no Real Republican running.

MMC
01-22-2012, 09:32 AM
http://cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/upload/2012/01/21/Screen Shot 2012-01-21 at 8.07.32 PM.png

Look at the head-lines. Newt Crushes Romney-Atlantic Wire. Romney dropping in National Polls. But if looks can say anything this one was a doozy. Looks like Romney is pist.....huh? Thought it was over. That he could take it here. Got to Romney so much he contacted Politico.

Politico (http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/01/mitt-to-give-tuesday-speech-pegged-to-sotu-111764.html) reports that Romney will give a speech Tuesday ahead of Obama's State of the Union address. And "it's also likely to take on Newt Gingrich." And he'll be interviewed on Fox News Sunday -- only a few hours ago, one of his aides was scheduled to appear.....snip~

Sent out the full blitz right away. :laugh:

MMC
01-22-2012, 10:04 AM
http://cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/upload/2012/01/21/Screen Shot 2012-01-21 at 7.28.40 PM.png
Ron Paul popularized the "money bomb," of course. Even stealing others Ideas yet calls himself the Big Idea Man, how many people actually believe this guy out feeding the country that he is the only one who thinks big? Has big Ideas. Has Solutions for this Country.

Runs into S.Carolina after getting his azz kicked in NH and Iowa. Runs nothing but a negative Campaign. Slash and burn attacks on Romney. Gets up in the debate and calls Romney out for sticking up with ads ran by Pacs. Then goes out and does the same damn thing.

A couple of in-can-tations :blahblah: , a :poke: at Romney here and there, the eye of Newt :fucyc: and Gingrich pulls a rabbit out of the hat. All we need now is for a Black Cat to jump up there on the podium with him. :wink:

Mister D
01-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Gingrich won 46% of married women so I don't think his personal issues had much effect on the voting.

Conley
01-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Gingrich won 46% of married women so I don't think his personal issues had much effect on the voting.

Interesting. I wonder if a lot of married women sat this one out.

Mister D
01-22-2012, 12:58 PM

I just heard that on the news while I flipping threw the channels. I didn't keep it on long enough to hear any analysis. Possibly.

MMC
01-22-2012, 03:06 PM
The report says Gingrich beat Romney in every demographic. Women, Youth, Evangelical, etc etc.

Mister D
01-22-2012, 04:31 PM
The report says Gingrich beat Romney in every demographic. Women, Youth, Evangelical, etc etc.

I thought he would.

MMC
01-22-2012, 04:37 PM
I don't see how Gingrich thinks a Million would be enuff to compete against Romney cash wise?

Mister D
01-22-2012, 05:23 PM
I can't blame him for staying right now. Let's see what happens in the coming weeks.

Conley
01-22-2012, 05:28 PM

Blacks?

Gays?

Mormons?

:grin:

MMC
01-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Blacks?

Gays?

Mormons?

:grin:

Deadbeats!

Tele-Vangelicals!

SC-Tea-baggers! :laugh:

roadmaster
01-22-2012, 05:35 PM

Perry endorsed him and he was liked in SC and Cain. Would I have put my vote towards him if I thought he was the only one to beat Mitt out? Yes. He has to answer for what he did in his personal life to the women he was married to, not me. I would be voting on the issues that concern me.

Conley
01-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Good answer.

MMC
01-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Ditto :grin: