PDA

View Full Version : Probable advice to Republicans from Einstein

Ravi
10-02-2013, 03:23 PM
I doubt they will listen, though. I'm sure they will spend the next 3 years trying to defund the ACA.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/albert_einstein.html)

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Meanwhile the Democrats are still trying to equalize everything and make us all as poor as the rest of the planet. The same thing over and over, expecting different results. But Americans will succeed despite the Democrats' attempts to stop them (again).

KC
10-02-2013, 03:29 PM
They aren't expecting different results; it's just political posturing.

snali
10-02-2013, 03:30 PM
What confused me about this obamacare debate was that instead of trying to press this issue into a full blown government shutdown why not allow it to go online and maximize the political benefits the republicans could receive when the people start getting of obamacare or if obamacare failed in it implementation which is plausbile

Common
10-02-2013, 06:00 PM
What confused me about this obamacare debate was that instead of trying to press this issue into a full blown government shutdown why not allow it to go online and maximize the political benefits the republicans could receive when the people start getting of obamacare or if obamacare failed in it implementation which is plausbile

They werent smart enough to do that, instead they let Ted cruz con them into forcing a shutdown and now hes no where to be found.

jillian
10-02-2013, 06:06 PM
I doubt they will listen, though. I'm sure they will spend the next 3 years trying to defund the ACA.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

42 votes and a government shut down...

and still millions of people were on the insurance exchange sites yesterday.

so yes, einstein might have said that.

he also might have said this (from the same link)

the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits

Chris
10-02-2013, 06:07 PM

Albert Einstein

That could as easily be applied to liberal progressive who keep trying government solutions...to problems created by government solutions...to problems created by government solutions...to problems created by government solutions...well, ad nauseum. :BangHead:

jillian
10-02-2013, 06:07 PM
They werent smart enough to do that, instead they let Ted cruz con them into forcing a shutdown and now hes no where to be found.

which begs the question ... why would they allow that?

oh.. i know... they're terrified of being primaried from the right.

Codename Section
10-02-2013, 06:19 PM
That could as easily be applied to liberal progressive who keep trying government solutions...to problems created by government solutions...to problems created by government solutions...to problems created by government solutions...well, ad nauseum. :BangHead:

^This.

They created the situation with regulations, thus raising the prices of health care, and now want to not only create more regulations, but reward the assholes who raised the prices of health care with a steady stream of customers.

Makes no sense.

Codename Section
10-02-2013, 06:20 PM
which begs the question ... why would they allow that?

oh.. i know... they're terrified of being primaried from the right.

<<puts on tin foil hat>>

So that Ted Cruz, former Bush guy and husband to Goldman Sach's VP, will have a chance of beating Rand Paul in the GOP race to 2016.

Ravi
10-02-2013, 07:36 PM
<<puts on tin foil hat>>

So that Ted Cruz, former Bush guy and husband to Goldman Sach's VP, will have a chance of beating Rand Paul in the GOP race to 2016.
It would be nice if you all came up with a rational Republican. If Cruz and Paul are our choices then say hello to long term Democratic rule.