PDA

View Full Version : Why are the states health exchanges having so many problems?

lynn
10-03-2013, 06:54 PM
The government has paid or actually we have paid the computer geeks millions of dollars to create these websites with the capacity to handle large volumes of people going to those state sites and all of them are crashing or unable to navigate through the process. They have had 4 years to get this right so what is the real problem?

I hope people get disgusted with this and refuse to sign up. In 2000, they had no problem getting everyone on board with Y2K which by the way was a scam to get everyone's data easier to keep track of for the government.

Peter1469
10-03-2013, 07:01 PM
I have been able to create an account, but I can't get on to see how much my free health care will cost....

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2013, 07:26 PM
I'm 22 I don't need any health insurance.

Cthulhu
10-03-2013, 07:36 PM

This is for Idaho.

Marvelous. I hope hackers destroy this monstrosity.

Peter1469
10-03-2013, 10:24 PM
I'm 22 I don't need any health insurance.
But the government wants you to pay a lot of money to pay for care for the old people- a redistribution of wealth plan.

jillian
10-03-2013, 10:38 PM
But the government wants you to pay a lot of money to pay for care for the old people- a redistribution of wealth plan.

meanwhile, two weeks ago he couldn't go to the doctor because he couldn't afford it

and 22 year olds get sick...and break bones...and have injuries...

why should we pay for his free medical care?

although, truth is, he earns so little based on what he's relayed on the board that he's absolutely eligible for free health care...... or should be

so he's whining because?

we're the ones paying for him

Mr Happy
10-03-2013, 10:46 PM

Nothing wrong with that...

ptif219
10-04-2013, 12:28 AM
meanwhile, two weeks ago he couldn't go to the doctor because he couldn't afford it

and 22 year olds get sick...and break bones...and have injuries...

why should we pay for his free medical care?

although, truth is, he earns so little based on what he's relayed on the board that he's absolutely eligible for free health care...... or should be

so he's whining because?

we're the ones paying for him

So much for freedom of choice. More freedoms taken from us. I went for years without insurance and never had to get healthcare from emergency room

ptif219
10-04-2013, 12:28 AM

not if you live in a communist country

Peter1469
10-04-2013, 09:34 AM

We shall see how many young healthy males disagree and refuse to play along....

Cthulhu
10-04-2013, 11:31 AM
We shall see how many young healthy males disagree and refuse to play along....

Which is one reason why I and others should file 'exempt' on federal taxes from now on. As long as this nonsense continues anyways. No sense in paying the feds if they do stupid shit with your cash.

Captain Obvious
10-04-2013, 11:45 AM
I think I can explain why there are so many problems. I was driving to work and they had the WV DHHS guy on and he was speaking about the problems they were experiencing.

According to what this guy said, for example - he said that on the first day they were initially having so many phone calls that there were long waits, so they put more lines and people in and what the fuck do you know, wait time decreased. The website got so many hits that it slowed the server down so they increased their server's bandwidth and then guess what?

I don't think it's anything more than typical bureaucratic incompetence which is ironic considering we're shifting our healthcare obligations more towards this typical bureaucratic incompetence with the expectations that this bureaucracy will fix it.

WYSIWYG

AmazonTania
10-04-2013, 04:32 PM
The best thing that could possibly happen is that the Government stays shut down for as long as possible.

Then the BLS will never have to release statistics about how much medical care is increasing with Obamacare.