PDA

View Full Version : wtf is up with Republicans

Ravi
10-05-2013, 02:50 PM
They shut down the government and then spend all week whining that government programs aren't operating. Now they've voted to give back pay to all the federal employees, but they can't go to work...so as far as I can tell they are doing everything to punish Americans in general for re-electing Obama.

bladimz
10-05-2013, 03:02 PM
This is one of my favorites:

http://goo.gl/qFTbJ8

Next debate: Should furloughed workers get back pay?

“I’m sick and tired of a massive, bloated federal bureaucracy living on our backs, and taking money out of us, a lot more money than most of us earn in the private sector, then getting a furlough, and then getting their money back at the end,” Fox Business Network host Stuart Varney said this week on a Chicago news radio show. “I want to punish these people.”

Chris
10-05-2013, 03:05 PM
They shut down the government and then spend all week whining that government programs aren't operating. Now they've voted to give back pay to all the federal employees, but they can't go to work...so as far as I can tell they are doing everything to punish Americans in general for re-electing Obama.

wtf's up with that logic?

Common
10-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Republicans are a mess of infighting and totally confused at what they should do. One republican says the govt is shutdown over pride. PRIDE!!!!!!!!!! you put the country in turmoil over PRIDE for what cuz you couldnt win on obamacare because a conservative leaning Scotus made it law ?
The only way to describe the gop right now is a big mess and in the end it will work out better for them because the majority of level headed republicans are going to marginalize the idiot teaparty faction, that not only is screwing up the gop but the entire country

Codename Section
10-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Then there is no shutdown and they get paid vacation. This is exactly why I want to be a government worker again...except not in the military...and yeh, not the military.

GrassrootsConservative
10-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Still whining? :(

Chris
10-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Republicans are a mess of infighting and totally confused at what they should do. One republican says the govt is shutdown over pride. PRIDE!!!!!!!!!! you put the country in turmoil over PRIDE for what cuz you couldnt win on obamacare because a conservative leaning Scotus made it law ?
The only way to describe the gop right now is a big mess and in the end it will work out better for them because the majority of level headed republicans are going to marginalize the idiot teaparty faction, that not only is screwing up the gop but the entire country

IOW, you prefer DNC lockstepping to GOP infighting.

ptif219
10-05-2013, 04:23 PM

It is Obama that shut it down.. So you call 83% of government still functioning a shutdown? More Faux outrage from the liberals..

http://washingtonexaminer.com/wheres-sense-of-crisis-in-a-17-percent-government-shutdown/article/2536862

ptif219
10-05-2013, 04:25 PM

The house passed a bill today to do that

countryboy
10-05-2013, 04:26 PM
...so as far as I can tell...
And therein lies the problem. :wink:

Common
10-05-2013, 04:42 PM
It is Obama that shut it down.. So you call 83% of government still functioning a shutdown? More Faux outrage from the liberals..

http://washingtonexaminer.com/wheres-sense-of-crisis-in-a-17-percent-government-shutdown/article/2536862

Horseshit the country knows who shut it down and the assinine reason why.

countryboy
10-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Right on! Damn those fucking Demoncats!!!!!

Alyosha
10-05-2013, 04:56 PM

The Democrats did not approve the budgets put forward by the House and the president refuses to negotiate. Seems clear cut that they shut the government down to prove a point to Republicans.

Now, the Republicans, if they truly weren't in the pocket of the same corporations the Democrats are, would agree to any and all interviews and hammer that point home.

Chris
10-05-2013, 04:57 PM

Yes, Obama and the Dems. BTW, it's "asinine".

AmazonTania
10-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Still bitching about this government shutdown which affects almost no one I see...

Alyosha
10-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Still bitching about this government shutdown which effects almost no one I see...

Oh, it effects everyone now. We just agreed to give them all paid vacations and for nimrods to put up barricades and harass people.

AmazonTania
10-05-2013, 05:10 PM
so as far as I can tell they are doing everything to punish Americans in general for re-electing Obama.

Republicans don't have to punish Americans for re-electing Obama. The American public has already done it to themselves.

ptif219
10-05-2013, 05:53 PM

Yes we do. The democrats shut it down because nothing matters to Obama except Obamacare. The GOP gave him a gift but he rejected it and wants the people to go to an unsafe website so you information can be vulnerable. You put you information on that site I won't

Here is what Obama thinks of you

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/03/need-health-care-coverage-just-dial-1-800-fuckyo-to-reach-obamacares-national-hotline/

patrickt
10-05-2013, 06:12 PM

My god, you really are mad. The Republican-led House passed an appropriations bill. The Senate-led Senate refused just like they've refused to pass any budget for years. As long as they can borrow and spend Sen. Reid says there is no reason for a budget. And, yes, after the Senate caused the so-called shutdown and federal employees have gotten orders to make it as unpleasant as possible for innocent citizens the Republicans have passed specific bills to alleviate some problems, like funding for cancer treatments, but the compassionate liberals won't even consider then. In referring to children with cancer, Sen. Reid said, 'What do I care?"

Now the whiny Democrats are desperate to blame someone. Have you considered blaming President Bush again, Ravi?

What the fuck is up with the extremists on the left?

Ravi
10-05-2013, 08:15 PM

At least he's honest

Captain Obvious
10-06-2013, 12:29 AM
So far I have a budding new respect for the GOP. I don't have high expectations, they'll cave sooner or later I think but yeah, if they keep this shit up, I might... might consider rejoining the party.

Not buying stamps anytime soon though.

zelmo1234
10-06-2013, 02:21 AM

You see Common this issues is just like all the others. The nations is not going to punish their party.

When the Republicans pass a bill and give the Democrats everything that they want, but want all of Obamcare enforced for everyone, no special treatment and the Democrats still say NO! The Democrats will say it is the republicans fault and the republicans fault.

You see it as the Republicans fault because you are a liberal, I see it as the Democrats fault because I am a conservative.

This is not changing anyone's mind it is only deepening the partisanship!

Hillary will be running in 2016 and someone from the GOP, they will both be talking about how they are the right one to work with the other side of the Aisle, but when they are elected they will toss that out the window for their own agenda.

If we are honest we will see that our Government is broke, and the faster they become insolvent and don't have the money to interfere with the lives of the citizens, the better off we will be.

But your wish that this is changing the hearts and minds of the people? NO it is not.. You see this from your political perspective.

zelmo1234
10-06-2013, 02:26 AM
Still bitching about this government shutdown which affects almost no one I see...

This is why the Democrats are jumping up and down screaming. Look at Dingy Harry, and Princess Polsie, the longer this goes on, especially with the only real pain being caused, is the pain that the Democratic President is trying to inflict on the people because he can't get his way 100%

They know that the longer this goes on, the more people will realize that the government is the problem! Not the solution. this will destroy the total power and control that Democrats and Republicans if we are willing to tell the truth, want to have over peoples lives.

The longer this goes no the smaller government is going to get, because people will start to understand they have been sold a bucket of house crap, by their leaders

Alyosha
10-06-2013, 11:17 AM
This is why the Democrats are jumping up and down screaming. Look at Dingy Harry, and Princess Polsie, the longer this goes on, especially with the only real pain being caused, is the pain that the Democratic President is trying to inflict on the people because he can't get his way 100%

They know that the longer this goes on, the more people will realize that the government is the problem! Not the solution. this will destroy the total power and control that Democrats and Republicans if we are willing to tell the truth, want to have over peoples lives.

The longer this goes no the smaller government is going to get, because people will start to understand they have been sold a bucket of house crap, by their leaders

Exactly this ^

Alyosha
10-06-2013, 11:18 AM
wtf is up with Democrats I want to know? Why do they hate freedom?

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1236761_10151883143799776_978598008_n.jpg

roadmaster
10-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Still bitching about this government shutdown which affects almost no one I see... Except some that I know. They are worried about making a house payment. I know all types of people.

Chris
10-06-2013, 11:25 AM
At least he's honest

Who? Why? Say something!