PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Obamaville

Mainecoons
10-06-2013, 06:52 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2013/10/20131006_obamaville.jpg

patrickt
10-06-2013, 07:40 PM
I thought it was a joke till I realized there were no cars on the highway. It is Obamaville.

Cigar
10-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Impossible, those arn't minority Governmet workers.

So much for the myth :)

Mainecoons
10-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Good point. If this was realistic, they would be fat, black, half asleep and on the motorcycle incorrectly or already having crashed.

You should like it Cigar, it is about as accurate as all the cartoons you post here.

BTW, you weren't missed the last two days of the "work" week. Your absence caused the average IQ on this board to jump considerably.

Sorry you're back. :rofl:

Cigar
10-07-2013, 06:45 AM
Good point. If this was realistic, they would be fat, black, half asleep and on the motorcycle incorrectly or already having crashed.

You should like it Cigar, it is about as accurate as all the cartoons you post here.

BTW, you weren't missed the last two days of the "work" week. Your absence caused the average IQ on this board to jump considerably.

Sorry you're back. :rofl:

I didn't miss you crybabies whining either; mommy mommy mommy, Cigar threaten my delicate sensibilities.

If you need an average IQ to log-on the internet ... con graduations.

I know your pathetic life is here on the Forum all day, while the lower IQs are out having a life. :rofl:

BTW .. great job Republicans ... Now you're paying Government Workers to stay at home. :rofl:Brilliant

Mainecoons
10-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Board IQ just decreased 10 percent. Cigar is back.

BTW I notice also that your first comment on the cartoon brought up race.

It's a real obsession for you, isn't it genius?

:grin:

Cigar
10-07-2013, 07:01 AM
Board IQ just decreased 10 percent. Cigar is back.

BTW I notice also that your first comment on the cartoon brought up race.

It's a real obsession for you, isn't it genius?

:grin:

If I did is was because I wanted to ... and there's nothing you can do about.

Now how about you go cry to mama and tell her someone is threatening you. :laugh:

patrickt
10-07-2013, 07:20 AM
Liberal racists can't help it. It's all they've got to feed their hatred.

Cigar
10-07-2013, 07:21 AM
Liberal racists can't help it. It's all they've got to feed their hatred.

Not really ... there's always Term One and Term Two :laugh: