PDA

View Full Version : The Democrat Party, 2012

Alias
01-23-2012, 11:23 AM
This is how far Democrats have fallen under our "post-racial" President. America is infected with race hustlers who need to be removed from office. The USA can do better than this.

http://www.breitbart.tv/sheila-jackson-lee-newt-using-racist-codewords/

http://www.breitbart.tv/clyburn-newt-won-sc-because-of-racist-code-words-to-tea-party-base/

wingrider
01-23-2012, 11:31 AM
you do know that you are gonna get slammed for using brietbart don't ya?

Alias
01-23-2012, 11:36 AM
you do know that you are gonna get slammed for using brietbart don't ya?

Is that supposed to intimidate me?

Conley
01-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Who's against Breitbart?

Alias
01-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Who's against Breitbart?

Free speech bothers some people so they attack the messenger.

Conley
01-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Free speech bothers some people so they attack the messenger.

Definitely true, but I think Wing probably meant the left in general. Not sure anyone has gone after BB here.

Mister D
01-23-2012, 12:25 PM
I think he meant the left too. I've nopticed that liberals like to point out GOP bias but turn a blind eye to bias when they cite the huff post etc.

wingrider
01-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Definitely true, but I think Wing probably meant the left in general. Not sure anyone has gone after BB here.

right.. I have seen so many on the left slam brietbart that I no longer post anything that is produced by him.. although he is usually more right than wrong it is easier to post from another source and not get the feedback where they slam the source instead of the facts of the article..

no offense aimed at you Alias I was just pointing out the obvious of the situation.

Alias
01-23-2012, 12:30 PM

I expect the left to go after me and I look forward to it. I seek them out. It makes my day when a lefty takes me on.

Alias
01-23-2012, 12:33 PM
right.. I have seen so many on the left slam brietbart that I no longer post anything that is produced by him.. although he is usually more right than wrong it is easier to post from another source and not get the feedback where they slam the source instead of the facts of the article..

no offense aimed at you Alias I was just pointing out the obvious of the situation.

No offense taken. When the left does that to you, here is what you do. Step it up. Pour it on. The more they whine, the more you toss it in their face. You did exactly what they wanted you to do and as long as people cower to them they will continue it.

Mister D
01-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Well, if your purpose is to convince i guess that's a good idea.

jgreer
01-23-2012, 12:50 PM
I am for free speech but it would be good to get more lefties on here

wingrider
01-23-2012, 12:59 PM

yeah it would be good for you.. sometimes you end up argueing and no one can back you up.. say here is a thought... go invite some of your buddies that would be cool

Conley
01-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Good thinking Wing.

wingrider
01-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Good thinking Wing.

now that is something I have never been accused of before.. don't know how to take that .. LOL

Conley
01-23-2012, 01:15 PM
Haha, well you do know what they say about blind squirrels and nuts. :grin:

wingrider
01-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Haha, well you do know what they say about blind squirrels and nuts. :grin:

no... please enlighten me.. oops there i go using a progressive term.... sorry

Conley
01-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Ha! Well, I certainly don't think it applies to you but the expression goes even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. No offense to PETA.

http://www.noahware.us/Noahware/Images/blindsquirrel.jpg

wingrider
01-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Ha! Well, I certainly don't think it applies to you but the expression goes even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. No offense to PETA.

http://www.noahware.us/Noahware/Images/blindsquirrel.jpg

ummm just what does People Eating tasty Animals have to do with squirrels.. oops my bad Squirrel soup is might tasty.

wingrider
01-23-2012, 01:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1tdfucQfCo

Alias
01-23-2012, 01:45 PM

Invite everyone you know on the left. That would be tons of fun for all of us.

Conley
01-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Haha, Brunswick stew isn't bad either!

Alias
01-23-2012, 01:51 PM
When a lefty ridicules your source of information or demands you prove something, just ignore them. Just make your points. They will do all they can to get you unfocused and feeling guilty about something.

Ignore it. They have no real power unless you give them authority over your posts and your sources. They like to act like the fraud behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz.

wingrider
01-23-2012, 01:53 PM
When a lefty ridicules your source of information or demands you prove something, just ignore them. Just make your points. They will do all they can to get you unfocused and feeling guilty about something.

Ignore it. They have no real power unless you give them authority over your posts and your sources. They like to act like the fraud behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz.

yeah but just think how boring this place would be without them... I like the left it gives me a reason to get up in the morning..

Alias
01-23-2012, 02:12 PM
yeah but just think how boring this place would be without them... I like the left it gives me a reason to get up in the morning..

Yes, I agree. The more the merrier. Conservatives welcome the challenge. The lefties will use every excuse they can get away with to miscontrue the point and twist words.

Mister D
01-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Yes, I agree. The more the merrier. Conservatives welcome the challenge. The lefties will use every excuse they can get away with to miscontrue the point and twist words.

And when they fail at that they will try to get rid of you altogether

wingrider
01-23-2012, 02:17 PM
And when they fail at that they will try to get rid of you altogether

yes I am sure we have all been down that road with different forums..

Mister D
01-23-2012, 02:18 PM
yes I am sure we have all been down that road with different forums..

YEPPER. Seen it happen to others plenty of times as well.

wingrider
01-23-2012, 02:20 PM
but it is all good we need the left to verify our own existance

Mister D
01-23-2012, 02:22 PM
but it is all good we need the left to verify our own existance

I'd appreciate decent debate once in a while. Typically, liberals just don't have it in them. Libertarians often do. I have my best arguments with them.

wingrider
01-23-2012, 02:23 PM
I'd appreciate decent debate once in a while. Typically, liberals just don't have it in them. Libertarians often do. I have my best arguments with them.

yeppers right on

jgreer
01-23-2012, 02:27 PM
I can try to bring some lefties on here but if they are just going to get insulted and run off there isnt a point

Mister D
01-23-2012, 02:33 PM
I can try to bring some lefties on here but if they are just going to get insulted and run off there isnt a point

Only invite those who can stand the heat.

Alias
01-23-2012, 02:33 PM

Let's see who insults who first before we get defensive.

wingrider
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM

look at this way.. if they are so thin skinned that they can't give as good as they get .. they lost before they even posted.

Conley
01-23-2012, 02:38 PM
:laugh: These gents have a point.