PDA

View Full Version : Ex-GOP insider unloads: Blame “neo-Confederate insurrectionists” for shutdown!

Cigar
10-08-2013, 12:24 PM
I would take Boehner drunk over Cruz sober," former 28-year GOP staffer-turned-author Mike Lofgren tells Salon
By Josh Eidelson

"These people are basically neo-Confederate insurrectionists. They are in substantive rebellion against the orderly government of the country. And one of the things I noticed — and it’s something that’s very common in human beings — we all try to mollify or appease the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving dinner. You know, “Don’t make a scene.”

Well, I noticed in the last few years of my service on the Hill that a number of Democrats seemed to be afraid of Republicans. And Obama pretty much wasted his first term trying to mollify them. I think he’s finally stumbled upon a strategy that’s better: simply not give them what they demand. Because this is a deliberate strategy to hold the government hostage."

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/08/ex_gop_insider_unloads_blame_neo_confederate_insur rectionists_for_shutdown/

They are beginning to Eat their Own ... :laugh:

Ladies and Gentlemen ...dinner is now served ... cold and dry :grin:

jillian
10-08-2013, 12:28 PM
neo-confederate insurrectionists?

i've been saying they want to re-fight the civil war.

he said it better. way better.

Cigar
10-08-2013, 12:30 PM
neo-confederate insurrectionists?

i've been saying they want to re-fight the civil war.

he said it better. way better.

Sure ... they have such a long Winning Streak going ... :laugh:

BB-35
10-09-2013, 12:48 AM
BullSHOOT