PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Transparency

patrickt
10-08-2013, 08:03 PM
"ATF Special Agent John Dodson is a national hero who in 2011 blew the whistle on Operation Fast and Furious, the Obama administration's gun-running operation to Mexico. Testifying before Congress, he disclosed that his supervisors had authorized the flow of semiautomatic weapons into Mexico instead of interdicting them, weapons that found their way into the hands of Mexican drug cartels with deadly results."

"Just as Attorney General Eric "I didn't read the memo" Holder has stonewalled on providing information and documents to Congress and the American people, hiding under President Obama's invocation of executive privilege, the Department of Justice has denied Dodson permission to publish the book. Dodson submitted his manuscript for ATF review, as is required, and was told in a letter from ATF ethics official Greg Serres, a representative of the most transparent administration in history: "This would have a negative impact on morale in the Phoenix Field Division and would have a detremental (sic) effect on our relationships with DEA and FBI."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/100813-674334-atf-blocks-agent-john-dodson-book.htm#ixzz2hBMZIYB7

In LibSpeak, transparency means the government will tell you what they want you to know whether it's true or not.

Cigar
10-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Is it that time ... ?

fyrenza
10-08-2013, 09:31 PM
"ATF Special Agent John Dodson is a national hero who in 2011 blew the whistle on Operation Fast and Furious, the Obama administration's gun-running operation to Mexico. Testifying before Congress, he disclosed that his supervisors had authorized the flow of semiautomatic weapons into Mexico instead of interdicting them, weapons that found their way into the hands of Mexican drug cartels with deadly results."

"Just as Attorney General Eric "I didn't read the memo" Holder has stonewalled on providing information and documents to Congress and the American people, hiding under President Obama's invocation of executive privilege, the Department of Justice has denied Dodson permission to publish the book. Dodson submitted his manuscript for ATF review, as is required, and was told in a letter from ATF ethics official Greg Serres, a representative of the most transparent administration in history: "This would have a negative impact on morale in the Phoenix Field Division and would have a detremental (sic) effect on our relationships with DEA and FBI."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/100813-674334-atf-blocks-agent-john-dodson-book.htm#ixzz2hBMZIYB7

In LibSpeak, transparency means the government will tell you what they want you to know whether it's true or not.

Hey, now! They need a chance to WRITE and PASS all of their "new laws" that make them supreme dictators,

in order for us/US to understand what's in the laws, doncha know?

Codename Section
10-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Is it that time ... ?

Yep

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/148444/82998348.png

Mister D
10-08-2013, 09:47 PM
It's fun once you have Cigar's number, huh? :grin:

Codename Section
10-08-2013, 09:50 PM
It's fun once you have Cigar's number, huh? :grin:

Well, I'm trying to speak his language, is all.

roadmaster
10-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Testifying before Congress, he disclosed that his supervisors had authorized the flow of semiautomatic weapons into Mexico instead of interdicting them, weapons that found their way into the hands of Mexican drug cartels with deadly results."
Claiming they were going to track them without tracking devices and most of what they have found are on dead bodies. It's bull just like the ton of drugs that went missing. How do you loose a ton?

patrickt
10-09-2013, 08:38 AM
How does Obamacare implementation lose $67 million? A dollar here, a dollar there. I did like the IRS defense on the million-dollar party. "We didn't keep receipts on everything."

Cigar
10-09-2013, 08:41 AM
How does Obamacare implementation lose $67 million? A dollar here, a dollar there. I did like the IRS defense on the million-dollar party. "We didn't keep receipts on everything."

Stop whining ... ObamaCare in here to stay.

Deal with it

Mainecoons
10-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Well, I'm trying to speak his language, is all.

Ebonics?

Chris
10-09-2013, 10:27 AM
In Obama's case, were the emperor to wear no clothes, that is, be transparent, to borrow from Gertrude Stein, there'd be no there there. At least opaque, we know where he is.

http://i.snag.gy/juglZ.jpg

Boris The Animal
10-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Stop whining ... ObamaCare in here to stay.

Deal with itOnly until real Americans wake up and vote you Liberal ghetto trash out.