PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think repubs can't get more insane

Ravi
10-11-2013, 07:39 PM
They start claiming John McCain is supporting AQ. Hahahahahaha

Codename Section
10-11-2013, 07:42 PM
@Ravi (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=698)

He is. The people he was having dinners with, the Syrian rebels are comprised of 50% Al Qaida. There is not a single Iraq or Afghan vet that I know of that doesn't think he's a huge piece of shit for eating with people that are in league and receiving weapons from people that shot at us and tried to blow us up.

@Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870) calls him "Al Qaeda John" like "Hannoi Jane".

That's pretty much how much we all hate that crazy old man. You'd think having been through what he went through he'd put some thought in those dinner meetings in Syria.

hanger4
10-11-2013, 07:43 PM

Link ??

Codename Section
10-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Link ??

I'm not a Republican, but I'll say he's a traitor. Don't need a link for that.

Ravi
10-11-2013, 07:46 PM
@Ravi (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=698)

He is. The people he was having dinners with, the Syrian rebels are comprised of 50% Al Qaida. There is not a single Iraq or Afghan vet that I know of that doesn't think he's a huge piece of shit for eating with people that are in league and receiving weapons from people that shot at us and tried to blow us up.

@Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870) calls him "Al Qaeda John" like "Hannoi Jane".

That's pretty much how much we all hate that crazy old man. You'd think having been through what he went through he'd put some thought in those dinner meetings in Syria.
Maybe but that isn't why the repubs are calling him a traitor.

hanger4
10-11-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm not a Republican, but I'll say he's a traitor. Don't need a link for that.

No, but the story Ravi's referring to would be nice.

jillian
10-11-2013, 07:49 PM

please tell me that's not true

Codename Section
10-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Maybe but that isn't why the repubs are calling him a traitor.

It should be.

jillian
10-11-2013, 07:50 PM
It should be.

i think he should want less military intervention given his history

but supporting AQ???

come on... you know... there are real actual reasons to disagree with people...

Codename Section
10-11-2013, 07:54 PM
i think he should want less military intervention given his history

but supporting AQ???

come on... you know... there are real actual reasons to disagree with people...

You know, right jillian that he spent a week among Syrian rebels that are eaten up with Al Qaeda??? You're going to justify that?

They shot at us, jillian. Five of the guys in my first platoon are gone because of those fucks. My friend lost his leg to those guys. I lost friends because of them.

I hope John McCain chokes on a turd and dies.

jillian
10-11-2013, 07:55 PM
You know, right @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719) that he spent a week among Syrian rebels that are eaten up with Al Qaeda??? You're going to justify that?

They shot at us, jillian. Five of the guys in my first platoon are gone because of those fucks. My friend lost his leg to those guys. I lost friends because of them.

i disagreed with him. and i was opposed to helping the rebels because we don't know who's who...

but then again, i don't think any senator should be running his own foreign policy. i just figured he's a bomb bomb bomb iran type and wants things to go boom...

and louis gohmert is still a nutbar

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/10/rep-louie-gohmert-attacks-mccain-al-qaeda-supporter/70456/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/10/11/a_congressman_calls_john_mccain_an_al_qaeda_suppor ter_and_other_shutdown.html

Cigar
10-11-2013, 07:58 PM

They are eating their own, I love it.

Dangermouse
10-11-2013, 08:04 PM
AQ are only one of the dozen factions lined up against the dictator. I doubt if any of the Syrian ones shot anybody's section buds.

AmazonTania
10-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Just when you thought threads couldn't get any more meaningless...

jillian
10-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Just when you thought threads couldn't get any more meaningless...

yep.. then you show up. cool.

AmazonTania
10-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Well, someone's always got to be around to make fun of you idiots...

jillian
10-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Well, someone's always got to be around to make fun of you idiots...

the idiot is the lunatic teatard who called john mccain an AQ supporter.

but there's your problem... you confuse easily

AmazonTania
10-11-2013, 09:35 PM

Nope, the problem is that I don't care. This thread is meaningless and offers nothing to anyone. The only thing it offers is a good laugh at those who participate and perpetuate this worthless rubbish...

Boris The Animal
10-11-2013, 09:53 PM
You know, right @jillian (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=719) that he spent a week among Syrian rebels that are eaten up with Al Qaeda??? You're going to justify that?

I hope John McCain chokes on a turd and dies.And for the Liberally deficient, it was 19 AQ scumbags that killed 3,000 innocent people on 9/11!

jillian
10-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Nope, the problem is that I don't care. This thread is meaningless and offers nothing to anyone. The only thing it offers is a good laugh at those who participate and perpetuate this worthless rubbish...

if you don't care... don't post

jillian
10-11-2013, 10:14 PM
And for the Liberally deficient, it was 19 AQ scumbags that killed 3,000 innocent people on 9/11!

yeah, i was there. your point? (you know, since your comment has zero to do with what @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) and I were discussing)

Boris The Animal
10-11-2013, 11:15 PM
yeah, i was there. your point? (you know, since your comment has zero to do with what @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) and I were discussing)The point is McStain should be brought out in handcuffs, along with the terrorist sympathizer in chief. B. Hussein O-Blame-you

oceanloverOH
10-12-2013, 12:48 AM
You know, right jillian that he spent a week among Syrian rebels that are eaten up with Al Qaeda??? You're going to justify that?

OMG, Codename Section, I am so sorry. No wonder you feel so passionate about this topic; I would too. Why do our politicians NOT understand that these people are not our friends; they will NEVER be our friends. What part of "they want us dead" are they having trouble understanding? The retards-in-charge need to wake up and quit kissing ass and resume kicking ass at AQ. That's my opinion.

jillian
10-12-2013, 06:32 AM
The point is McStain should be brought out in handcuffs, along with the terrorist sympathizer in chief. B. Hussein O-Blame-you

the point is that you're so brainwashed and hate-filled that you can't separate having disagreement with people with needing to call them disgusting things and treat them like "the enemy".

no doubt the rightwingnut blogosphere has told you anyone who isn't at the right loony toon fringe of our society is "the enemy"

patrickt
10-12-2013, 06:43 AM
the point is that you're so brainwashed and hate-filled that you can't separate having disagreement with people with needing to call them disgusting things and treat them like "the enemy".

no doubt the rightwingnut blogosphere has told you anyone who isn't at the right loony toon fringe of our society is "the enemy"

Boris has a reason to hate. Sadly, liberals hate as a part of their ideology. They seethe with hatred. I remember Gov. Howard Dean screaming--he screamed a lot--"I hate all Republicans and everything they stand for." Hatred is the driving force of liberals. They love no one except the exalted leader.

But, I never underestimated the extent of liberal insanity. One might have thought their passion for killing was as mad as they could get but they've gone farther if not in seriousness in insanity.

Just in the last few weeks, kidnapping elderly tourists, holding people prisoner in a small town for no reason, closing the public National Mall to everyone except lawbreakers brought to a new level of insanity. But, they can go farther and I have no doubt they will.

Boris The Animal
10-12-2013, 07:18 AM

no doubt the rightwingnut blogosphere has told you anyone who isn't at the right loony toon fringe of our society is "the enemy"That's because Liberals ARE the enemy.

Alyosha
10-12-2013, 07:19 AM

jillian

he's an AQ supporter, whether intentionally or not.

http://i0.wp.com/wikipost.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/john-McCain-with-Syrian-Rebels.png?resize=490%2C505

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/JOHNMCCAIN-ALQAEDASYRIA1.jpg

Do you know who that rebel leaders meets with and receives aid from?

Alyosha
10-12-2013, 07:22 AM

In 2008 my husband was killed by Al Qaeda. I wish I could be as flippant as you about this, jillian but his cocksucking of Obama and the Democrats doesn't impress me quite so easily that I would let him off the hook for colluding with the enemy.

He's a piece of shit, a traitor, and I wish he would be charged.

It has nothing to do with disagreements, but what would happen to you or I if we had brunch with leaders of a terrorist group.

What is good for the goose and all that.

Ransom
10-12-2013, 07:36 AM
Will you people quit. John McCain spent years in a prison where most of you would curl up and die within a week. He's seen enemy right up front, one keeps one's friend's close...and enemies closer.

Alyosha
10-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Will you people quit. John McCain spent years in a prison where most of you would curl up and die within a week. He's seen enemy right up front, one keeps one's friend's close...and enemies closer.

John McCain is a traitor. I don't care what he did before I was born, I care what he does now. He voted for my husband to go off to war and never come back, to defend our "freedoms" which he and his cronies have systematically reduced in the last decade.

FUCK HIM

Boris The Animal
10-12-2013, 07:43 AM
Sorry, but with respect for his service, his current record is abysmal.

Ransom
10-12-2013, 08:11 AM
His record doesn't equal traitor.....nor a piece of shit.

Alyosha
10-12-2013, 08:21 AM
His record doesn't equal traitor.....nor a piece of shit.

Those are two of the kindest things I can say about him right now. He's both. His "record" was that he was in a cage. We've got an island of them at Gitmo right now. Are they heroes?

He voted for those dumbass wars, hung out like Jane Fonda with our enemy...he's the enemy and he doesn't get a free pass because he's senile.

Ravi
10-12-2013, 08:37 AM
Shoot. I wouldn't even call Bush a traitor. Misguided, sure. Stupid, sure. These idiots that are calling their co-workers nazis and aq sympathizers are losers.

Alyosha
10-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Shoot. I wouldn't even call Bush a traitor. Misguided, sure. Stupid, sure. These idiots that are calling their co-workers nazis and aq sympathizers are losers.

Bush was a traitor, too. Just because he's an imbecile led by Cheney doesn't mean he didn't betray the nation with the Patriot Act or start a two front war that made many of us widows and children fatherless.

Mainecoons
10-12-2013, 09:06 AM
By the time we finally get rid of this punk bully Obama, we will have had 16 continuous years of disastrously bad leadership and rampant fiscal irresponsibility.

If the country survives this, it will be a miracle.

Alyosha
10-12-2013, 09:11 AM
By the time we finally get rid of this punk bully Obama, we will have had 16 continuous years of disastrously bad leadership and rampant fiscal irresponsibility.

It may not.

jillian
10-12-2013, 09:44 AM
That's because Liberals ARE the enemy.

Only if you're mentally ill, paranoid and delusional.

jillian
10-12-2013, 09:44 AM

dont worry about it, you're in a mud hut in Mexico.

Mainecoons
10-12-2013, 12:07 PM
And you're a nasty bitch. Do you enjoy being a nasty bitch?

It would seem so.

Mainecoons
10-12-2013, 12:09 PM

That would explain why you are so fond of the bully and thug in the White House.

It would seem so.

Ravi
10-12-2013, 12:18 PM

That would explain why you are so fond of the bully and thug in the White House.

It would seem so.hahaha, you made the same post twice. You really are sensitive about fleeing to Mexico.

Mainecoons
10-12-2013, 12:20 PM
The second one was for you.

You two make a great team of nasty bitches who worship the thug/bully in the White House.

Wear it with pride.

:grin:

Ravi
10-12-2013, 12:24 PM
The second one was for you.

You two make a great team of nasty bitches who worship the thug/bully in the White House.

Wear it with pride.

:grin:

Absolutely. I wouldn't want to be considered anything else by someone such as yourself.

Mainecoons
10-12-2013, 12:26 PM
And most of this board. But, as a card-carrying supporter of the Thug In Chief, we know you wear it proudly.

Peter1469
10-12-2013, 04:35 PM
dont worry about it, you're in a mud hut in Mexico.

Warning: stop with the baiting.

Ravi
10-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Warning: stop with the baiting.

Curious. Is that some how worse than calling someone a nasty bitch? I am still trying to figure out this place, and smite me if you must for questioning.

Venus
10-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Curious. Is that some how worse than calling someone a nasty bitch? I am still trying to figure out this place, and smite me if you must for questioning.

No, but if not for the bait...

Ravi
10-12-2013, 06:32 PM

That's interesting. Blaming the victim? If you bait me and I call you a nasty bitch it is your fault? Not that I would, but I'm curious.

Ravi
10-12-2013, 06:33 PM
fwiw, it would be kind of cool if infracted posters appeared in pink. :)

Venus
10-12-2013, 06:42 PM
That's interesting. Blaming the victim? If you bait me and I call you a nasty bitch it is your fault? Not that I would, but I'm curious.

Yes, if I push your buttons believing you will strike back on a more personal level.

And you would be the "victim" not me, since I did it out of malice.

Venus
10-12-2013, 06:43 PM
fwiw, it would be kind of cool if infracted posters appeared in pink. :)

Pretty in pink

Ravi
Yes, if I push your buttons believing you will strike back on a more personal level.

And you would be the "victim" not me, since I did it out of malice.
Interesting.

Venus
I had an old man tell me I look delicious in pink today.

Ravi
10-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Pretty in pink

I like to call them the pinked. In fact, I believe I coined that term and was subsequently used against me. Such is life.

Ravi
10-12-2013, 06:45 PM
I had an old man tell me I look delicious in pink today.
LOL! Old men often say things like that. Do we know each other from another forum?

Venus
10-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Interesting.

IMO

It's about responsibility.

This isn't the first time she has made this comment or something similar, she knew he would hit back.

Neither one is in the right but they both need own their part in it.

Venus
10-12-2013, 06:51 PM
LOL! Old men often say things like that. Do we know each other from another forum?

I took it as a compliment. Course my boss had to pick his jaw up off the ground. :)

Maybe but you don't "sound" fimilar.

Venus
10-12-2013, 06:52 PM
I like to call them the pinked. In fact, I believe I coined that term and was subsequently used against me. Such is life.

It does tend to turn around and bit you in the ass when you least expect it.

jillian
10-12-2013, 07:22 PM

you mean the deserved "response" to his constant hysteria and nastinessl?

or doesn't that matter when it's someone on your side of the aisle?

Venus
10-12-2013, 07:27 PM
you mean the deserved "response" to his constant hysteria and nastinessl?

or doesn't that matter when it's someone on your side of the aisle?

You can pm a mod if you need further clarification.