PDA

View Full Version : Sixty percent of people give obama an a for his speech

jgreer
01-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Looks like everyone loved it

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10233387-what-did-you-think-of-president-obamas-state-of-the-union-speech

Pendragon
01-25-2012, 02:17 PM
I would grant him an "A" as well.

MMC
01-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Why wouldn't the masses of sheep luv it.....it said nothing about solving any problems with this Country. Nice flowery speech to pump up the jams for his base!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama threw red meat to his political base on Tuesday with a promise to do the nearly impossible: solve the problem of widening U.S. income inequality.

Faced with the very real possibility of losing the White House in November, Obama used his State of the Union address to demand a tax increase for millionaires and launch an aggressive campaign arc built upon economic fairness.

"We can either settle for a country where a shrinking number of people do really well while a growing number of Americans barely get by, or we can restore an economy where everyone gets a fair shot, and everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same set of rules."

Obama's tax reform proposal, made on one of the biggest campaign stages of the year, is the latest in a series of moves the president has made to appeal to the middle class and to present a populist message.

Nevertheless, the president knows he has almost no chance of getting his millionaire tax proposal through a divided Congress.

But the issue gives him a strong talking point to energize his political base, much of which has been disenchanted with his record.

The president will take the message on a five-state, three-day trip beginning on Wednesday.
The state choices are not coincidental. He is going to Iowa, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and Michigan - all battlegrounds that could help decide the general election.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/analysis-obama-2012-99-percent-060654972.html

Looks like the Demos just got suckered.....and so to the rest of the American People. Fairness for all? Fairness ahahahahahahahahah. Let me ask you this? Is buisness fair? Is Sovereign business fair? Is life fair for everybody? Is it fair in Love and War? Is it fair in death? Fairness, what a joke!

But you's just loved it and thinks his speech deserves an A? Perhaps you should start reading between the lines. Because with Obama and this speech. It's nothing but empty space!!!!! :kiss: :angry:

Conley
01-25-2012, 03:45 PM
In my opinion one of the best lessons a kid can learn is that life isn't fair. You can cry about it all you want but that won't change anything. You've got to just do the best you can. I can see how appealing to fairness would resonate with those who perceive themselves as victims.

MMC
01-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Wonder how much of that fairness will come out from all his Billionaire and Millionaire buddies helping him with this campaign?

Conley
01-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Wonder how much of that fairness will come out from all his Billionaire and Millionaire buddies helping him with this campaign?

Precisely. How do the sheeple think he became President? It wasn't through book profits!

Mister D
01-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Precisely. How do the sheeple think he became President? It wasn't through book profits!

:laugh:

MMC
01-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Plus the media saying the Congresswoman Giffords stole the show. Which will they have you believe. The President and his fairness or the Emotional Repsonse of all our Politicians saying goodbye to another POL who is resigning. That they care, and will use it with a Television Appearance by the President and in front Congress, and in no other than a SOTU Address.

Lets just hope she doesn't come back as a Lobbyist.

wingrider
01-26-2012, 12:58 AM
actually a graded this speech with two grades

an A for delivery and emotion

An F for substance and ideas for solving problems.

all i see was more Rhetoric and how it isn't his fault that things are not better.. same ol obama speech as always

Alias
01-26-2012, 04:15 PM
I give the entire administration an "H" for H Y P O C R I T E S

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/01/26/shared_sacrifice_dozens_of_white_house_aides_owe_b ack_taxes

Conley
01-26-2012, 04:20 PM
I give the entire administration an "H" for H Y P O C R I T E S

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/01/26/shared_sacrifice_dozens_of_white_house_aides_owe_b ack_taxes

Ugh. Those numbers are disgusting.