PDA

View Full Version : Wave All The Confederate Flags You Want ...

Cigar
10-14-2013, 11:07 AM
But when you wake-up tomorrow and over the next 3 years ...

The Racist will still be defeated with one undeniable FACT!

Barack Husein Obama will still be President of The United States, elected by the Majority of Americans.

So take that Confederate Flag and shove it until it snaps with splinters.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWfj56ICQAAqZxS.jpg

America Wins ... Racist Lose ... 2 to Zero.

Codename Section
10-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Doesn't the fact that we have a half-black president mean that America is post-racism? Seriously. Look at all the rich people and celebrities. I don't think America has a race problem anymore.

AmazonTania
10-14-2013, 11:11 AM
I like how the OP contradicts himself.

Someone obviously wants attention.

Cthulhu
10-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Cigar, who are you trying to convince of what?

Cigar
10-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Doesn't the fact that we have a half-black president mean that America is post-racism? Seriously. Look at all the rich people and celebrities. I don't think America has a race problem anymore.

Want to bet Mr D and his band of marry boys post something different?

I give it 1 day ... tops.

Cigar
10-14-2013, 11:16 AM
@Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294), who are you trying to convince of what?

"They" can wave all the Flags they want ... and change "nothing" :laugh:

Their day came and it gone ... forever.

Mister D
10-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Want to bet Mr D and his band of marry boys post something different?

I give it 1 day ... tops.

Cigar Dude, we're not dating. Ever. :rollseyes:

Cthulhu
10-14-2013, 11:29 AM
"They" can wave all the Flags they want ... and change "nothing" :laugh:

Their day came and it gone ... forever.

I guess you don't read history books now do you?

History is cyclical. Regardless of whether a nation remembers its history or not. There will always be a tyrant rising, there will always be rebellions to tyrants. Nothing is forever when it comes to politics or nations.

Like the fabled immortal twinkie, even America has an expiration date. Every country does.

Cigar
10-14-2013, 11:38 AM
All I got to says is ... Bring it on, and you better be packing something more than a Old Dead Flag. :wink:

Cthulhu
10-14-2013, 11:43 AM
All I got to says is ... Bring it on, and you better be packing something more than a Old Dead Flag. :wink:

I don't think I'll have to. I only need to wait for the government to self destruct. And act in a passive aggressive way that will hasten its demise.

Agravan
10-14-2013, 11:44 AM
All I got to says is ... Bring it on, and you better be packing something more than a Old Dead Flag. :wink: Once again, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Mister D
10-14-2013, 11:45 AM
I don't think I'll have to. I only need to wait for the government to self destruct. And act in a passive aggressive way that will hasten its demise.

You won't. He's delusional enough to believe we'll be holding their hands forever.

Cigar
10-14-2013, 11:51 AM

Wrong Sport to be passive aggressive :laugh:

http://allfightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/mike-tyson-ko.jpg

Cigar
10-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Once again, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Hope it's not too long, three years can go by quickly ... :grin:

Cthulhu
10-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Wrong Sport to be passive aggressive :laugh:

Hardly. That is how it is done. Politics is all intrigue, back stabbing, slander, false pretenses and blame shifting.

Smile for the camera, and sharpen your knife at home.

Cigar
10-14-2013, 12:02 PM
Hardly. That is how it is done. Politics is all intrigue, back stabbing, slander, false pretenses and blame shifting.

Smile for the camera, and sharpen your knife at home.

So why are Conservatives still whining about something that was decided by the Voters long time ago?

patrickt
10-14-2013, 12:18 PM

Barack Husein Obama will still be President of The United States, elected by the Majority of Americans.

The Democrats always have been and always will be the racists. Racism just reflects one aspect of the hatred of the left.

Blacks in the U.S. have suffering disproportionately under the heel of Barack Obama. Enjoy, Cigar.

Cigar
10-14-2013, 12:20 PM
The Democrats always have been and always will be the racists. Racism just reflects on aspect of the hatred of the left.

Blacks in the U.S. have suffering disproportionately under the heel of Barack Obama. Enjoy, Cigar.

I guess I didn't get the Memo ... I'm suppose to be suffering disproportionately under the heel of Barack Obama.

I guess I'm doing this suffering thing all wrong, because I'm laughing everyday.

Mister D
10-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Si se puede, morons. :laugh:

nic34
10-14-2013, 12:21 PM
So why are Conservatives still whining about something that was decided by the Voters long time ago?

Most of the 61 million that voted for Romney, will pretty much tell you now they didn't vote... :grin:

Cigar
10-14-2013, 12:23 PM
The Democrats always have been and always will be the racists. Racism just reflects on aspect of the hatred of the left.

That's hilarious ... right after you post your resonance, the resident racist contradicts you. :roflmao:

Cigar
10-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Most of the 61 million that voted for Romney, will pretty much tell you now they didn't vote... :grin:

Yep ... :laugh:

patrickt
10-14-2013, 12:25 PM
That's hilarious ... right after you post your resonance, the resident racist contradicts you. :roflmao:

You contradicted me? I'm shocked.

Mister D
10-14-2013, 12:26 PM

You didn't use resonance properly, I'm not a racist, and I supported his comment. :smiley_ROFLMAO:Nothing funnier than when you try to hold your own.

Cthulhu
10-14-2013, 01:19 PM

Because that is what happens when people lose - they plan for the future. Liberals gripe whenever a republican gets in office and vice versa.

These are the consequences. Nobody forces you to listen to their incessant 'whining', just like nobody forces us to listen to your incessant 'victory dance'.

I just wonder why you're so persistent, unless you're a paid poster. In that case, it makes perfect sense.

Cigar
10-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Because that is what happens when people lose - they plan for the future. Liberals gripe whenever a republican gets in office and vice versa.

These are the consequences. Nobody forces you to listen to their incessant 'whining', just like nobody forces us to listen to your incessant 'victory dance'.

I just wonder why you're so persistent, unless you're a paid poster. In that case, it makes perfect sense.

Democrats don't shutdown the Government every 6 months just because they don't get their way.

History has shown that to be true.

Mister D
10-14-2013, 01:35 PM
Desecrates don't shutdown the Government every 6 months just because they don't get their way.

History has shown that to be true.

Was he a Greek? :laugh:

Cigar
10-14-2013, 01:38 PM

Yea ... but only like it one way :laugh:

Mister D
10-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Yea ... but only like it one way :laugh:

:huh:

nic34
10-14-2013, 01:46 PM

Tampering with posts?

ha ha ha

Mister D
10-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Tampering with posts?

ha ha ha

:huh:

BB-35
10-14-2013, 02:00 PM

He was elected by a plurality of voters,NOT a majority of Americans,ceegar.

You cand even get that right.

Mainecoons
10-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Tampering with posts?

ha ha ha

No, I think that he probably thought he spelled "Democrats" correctly.

So did you?

:grin:

Mister D
10-14-2013, 02:05 PM
No, I think that he probably thought he spelled "Democrats" correctly.

So did you?

:grin:

:rofl:I mean really...

Cigar
10-14-2013, 02:17 PM
He was elected by a plurality of voters,NOT a majority of Americans,ceegar.

You cand even get that right.

Not my problem if you can't get people excited about your candidates :grin: