PDA

View Full Version : Coulter's Circular Firing Squad On Hannity

Cigar
10-15-2013, 07:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yv4j_Toi7i0

But Anne Coulter's attacks only inspires more circular firing squad tactics from Sean Hannity himself, who first mocks Republican Chris Christie, then goes on to attack Republican Senators Bob Corker, John McCain, and Peter King. He then chides Coulter for mentioning Reagan's big state wins saying "New York's gone, California is out of play...' , complaining that everyone from big blue states is moving into red states and it is ruining them. (I love that -- and yes Sean, it is going to continue...)

In the long run, you have to love Anne Coulter's ignorant gall -- she complains about folks getting into politics trying to make money, and then uses her appearance to blatantly hock her new book, chapter by pitiful chapter, noting finally to viewers bored with politics -- '...there's something in here for you!'...

I personally enjoy seeing Hannity's stupidity on display.... firing right into his own audience -- at what few moderate Republicans may still be watching his sorry ass. Nice way to tighten up that GOP tent by pushing current members OUT of it.

Nice indeed.:yo:

Mainecoons
10-15-2013, 07:28 AM
Glad to see you're watching something besides MadCow.

You're getting your trolling and junk threads started a little late this morning. Oversleep?

:rofl: