PDA

View Full Version : The New Number One Priority of The Republican Party

Cigar
10-15-2013, 08:53 AM
Republicans FAILED to make President Obama a one term President

Republicans FAILED to Repeal ObamaCare

... the New Number One Priority of The Republican Party is to De-Legitimize Barack Husein Obama as ever being the 44th President of The United States.

How do you do this?

I predict the Number One Word you'll be hearing from the next 3 years is "Impeachment".

I honestly believe that there are people in this country who can't stand the fact that a Black Man became President and they can not leave this world without destroying any legacy that a Black Man beat them twice to become President of The United States.

I know people will call me racist and that's ok ... because Barack Obama did win two Presidential Elections, and nothing will ever change that; and that bugs the shit out of Racist and brings a huge smile to my face everyday.

Now if you're one of the ones who simply don't like Obama's politics ... then I say you should stick with that story to feel good. :)

jillian
10-15-2013, 09:07 AM
there is that... they're also angry and desperate.

poor nutty neo-confederate insurrectionists.

butwhatchagonnado?

Alif Qadr
10-15-2013, 11:03 AM

... the New Number One Priority of The Republican Party is to De-Legitimize Barack Husein Obama as ever being the 44th President of The United States.

How do you do this?

I predict the Number One Word you'll be hearing from the next 3 years is "Impeachment".

I honestly believe that there are people in this country who can't stand the fact that a Black Man became President and they can not leave this world without destroying any legacy that a Black Man beat them twice to become President of The United States.

I know people will call me racist and that's ok ... because Barack Obama did win two Presidential Elections, and nothing will ever change that; and that bugs the shit out of Racist and brings a huge smile to my face everyday.

Now if you're one of the ones who simply don't like Obama's politics ... then I say you should stick with that story to feel good. :)

Like I say to everyone who comes to the defense of President Hussein, he (Obama) makes himself a target. He is just as much to blame for the Republican antics as they are. Name one thing that President Obama has done that differs from his predecessors. He has waged illegitimate wars, aided and abetted foreign fighters in Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Somalia. He has consistently provoked war and conflict with other nations, including Iran. He has expanded an already increased "Police State" and domestic spying program. He, like Jimmy Carter has championed the program of infertility, abortion and population reduction through U.N. and U.S. foreign policies. He has increased the debt and wishes to do more of the same by raising the debt ceiling. Heck, a week ago, an innocent woman was gunned down by Capital and D.C. police for no good reason. Meanwhile, while the trigger-happy maniacs were murdering her, Miriam Carey, the child was put in harms way so the police agents need to be charged with child endangerment as well as reckless endangerment. For some reason, the domestic media has swept this under the rug with all deliberate intent.

Mister D
10-15-2013, 11:07 AM

How do you do this?

Really? What a pathetic life you have.

Mister D
10-15-2013, 11:09 AM
there is that... they're also angry and desperate.

poor nutty neo-confederate insurrectionists.

butwhatchagonnado?

Oh dear...we'll see "neo-confederate insurrectionists" in every other post for the next few months. I hate liberal bloggers and I blame them for this. Their sheep see a new term and can't stop using it.

Cigar
10-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Really? What a pathetic life you have.

Virtual Laughing in Yo-Face Everyday :)

Captain Obvious
Oh dear...we'll see "neo-confederate insurrectionists" in every other post for the next few months. I hate liberal bloggers and I blame them for this. Their sheep see a new term and can't stop using it.

Oh snap

:grin:

Cigar
As Predicted !

GOP Leaders Cite Inability to Halt Government Shutdown

Republicans in the House of Representatives have scheduled impeachment proceedings against President Obama, claiming his inability to halt the federal government shutdown makes him unfit for office.

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred the matter to the House Judiciary Committee. Senior aides close to judiciary chairman Bob Goodlatte say hearings will begin Thursday.

"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann. "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed, all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare.

"This isn't just poor leadership. The Obama administration is corrupt to the core. The scandals surrounding the IRS, Benghazi, the Fast and the Furious (sic) and Solyndra have shown us this cabal will do anything to stay in power.

"But in shutting down the government President Obama has committed economic treason against the United States of America, and he must be removed before it's too late. The Constitution provides us the mechanism of impeachment. It's time to end this dictatorial regime and return the presidency back to the American people."

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/10/14/house-republicans-schedule-obama-impeachment-hearings/

Mister D
10-15-2013, 12:03 PM
Virtual Laughing in Yo-Face Everyday :)

You're generally laughed at, Cigar. You're just too dumb to realize it.

Cigar
10-15-2013, 12:09 PM
You're generally laughed at, Cigar. You're just too dumb to realize it.

http://demotivationalpost.com/demotivators/12340232460/internet-racists.jpg

There's only one way to combat racist internet cowards like you .... but you'd never have the balls to show up

Captain Obvious
10-15-2013, 12:22 PM
another drive-by blogger, yay

Cigar
10-15-2013, 12:34 PM
another drive-by blogger, yay :smiley_ROFLMAO: Anyone who knows me, knows I'm the easiest person to find on this Forum. I'm the only person who lives in the far western suburbs who has the ONLY Award-winning Magnetic Red 1999 Z51 Corvette Coupe, with Tigershark front fascia and Corsa Daytona Exhaust w/ LG headers and CCW High-Polished Wheels No ... Closet is not were I'll be found ... many of the Illinois Golf Courses ... Yes ... and one of Ala-cart Restaurant-Bars ... Yes If you can't find me ... then you're blind. :grin:

jillian
10-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Oh snap

:grin:

isn't the little nasty troll cute. it seems he's enamored of our words since he so desperately tries to remove their meaning.

i can't help what the loons are.

*shrug*

patrickt
10-15-2013, 12:39 PM
isn't the little nasty troll cute. it seems he's enamored of our words since he so desperately tries to remove their meaning.

*shrug*

And the loon forgot her "cuckoo" signature. Of course, I realize you and your fellow loons can't help it.

The number one priority for conservatives is jobs. It's number one for President Obama, too. But, conservatives want to create jobs. President Obama wants to create more poor people.

Alif Qadr
10-15-2013, 12:56 PM
This country cannot survive with dire need in its presence.

Mister D
10-15-2013, 12:59 PM
http://demotivationalpost.com/demotivators/12340232460/internet-racists.jpg

There's only one way to combat racist internet cowards like you .... but you'd never have the balls to show up

I try my best to stay out of the ghetto. :smiley:

Mister D
10-15-2013, 12:59 PM

*shrug*

Your prose is clumsy. It needs work.

Cigar
10-15-2013, 01:02 PM
And the loon forgot her "cuckoo" signature. Of course, I realize you and your fellow loons can't help it.

The number one priority for conservatives is jobs. It's number one for President Obama, too. But, conservatives want to create jobs. President Obama wants to create more poor people.

Ever hear a thing called The Jobs Program?

Cigar
10-15-2013, 01:04 PM
I try my best to stay out of the ghetto. :smiley:

Don't worry, you wouldn't last a micro second in 3rd grade playground full girls jumping hopscotch

Mister D
10-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Don't worry, you wouldn't last a micro second in 3rd grade playground full girls jumping hopscotch

Oh oh...the old Negro is talking tough again..:laugh:

The Xl
10-15-2013, 01:10 PM

How do you do this?

The election of a mixed Mitt Romney makes you happy?

Haha.

Cigar
10-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Oh oh...the old Negro is talking tough again..:laugh:

... and The Internet Baby Bitch get's Punk'ed Again

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GGAmzDRA_BY/SoEft_-ZeMI/AAAAAAAAHGs/8a3ED3v7P5Q/s400/man-wearing-diaper.jpg

Mister D
10-15-2013, 01:11 PM
Cigar, you're lame.

Cigar
10-15-2013, 01:12 PM
The election of a mixed Mitt Romney makes you happy?

Haha.

Yes .... :grin:

Electoral vote

States carried
26 + DC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.)

Popular vote
65,915,796[/URL]

60,933,500[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012#cite_not e-FEC-2"] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012#cite_not e-FEC-2)

Percentage
51.1%
47.2%

BB-35
10-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Yes .... :grin:

Electoral vote

States carried

26 + DC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.)

Popular vote

Percentage

51.1%

47.2%

You keep referring to Owebama as 'black' ceegar,which is confusing,seeing is how he's just as much white....

AmazonTania
10-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Reagan, Clinton, and Bush all won two terms. It's really nothing special.