PDA

View Full Version : Report: When are Vets not Vets? When they are tea party fake vets

paul alan
10-15-2013, 11:13 AM
A number of Veterans organizations have stated that they don't know who the people are in the various demonstrations at the WWII memorial, the recent denial is coming from Votevets.org

That's a nice way of saying they are fake veterans, organized by the tea party to give Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin a platform for hate speech - since the media is now ignoring these anarchists.

The media is expressing their amazement that Ted Cruz would show his face to protest his own movement to shut down Government.

Sarah Palin and Larry Klayman need no comment.

We too think most of the demonstrators are fake vets organized by the Breitbart people for the tea party.

:azn:

zelmo1234
10-15-2013, 11:15 AM
So Codename, Evil, Peter and any other Vets on the board.

Do you recognize any and all veterans by name and looks.

Or could there be some people out there that you do not know that served their country?

Why is it that you libs hate the military so much. You are going to need them to kill the rich people if you get your way?

Alyosha
10-15-2013, 11:17 AM
A number of Veterans organizations have stated that they don't know who the people are in the various demonstrations at the WWII memorial, the recent denial is coming from Votevets.org

That's a nice way of saying they are fake veterans, organized by the tea party to give Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin a platform for hate speech - since the media is now ignoring these anarchists.

The media is expressing their amazement that Ted Cruz would show his face to protest his own movement to shut down Government.

We too think most of the demonstrators are fake vets organized by the Breitbart people for the tea party.

Shut up with the anarchists thing. Cruz and Palin are not anarchists. I am an anarchist. Ask anyone who knows me.

Alyosha
10-15-2013, 11:22 AM

Or could there be some people out there that you do not know that served their country?

Why is it that you libs hate the military so much. You are going to need them to kill the rich people if you get your way?

Ooooh-oooooh, I can...I can...

1. They either have extremely short hair or they look like Jesus because they couldn't cut their hair or grow a beard for years.
2. They have Ron Paul stickers on their car
3. They say weird things like "Sup, devil dog." "Nothing much, devil dog" or "Eat the apple, fuck the corps"
4. They tend to bark out loud for no reason
5. Whenever possible they will say "If it bleeds you can kill it"
6. They use acronyms in place of words
7. Wardrobe include ugly watch and baseball hats

Cigar
10-15-2013, 11:23 AM

Get ready ... here it comes ...

Cthulhu
10-15-2013, 11:26 AM

Interesting you mention that. I have had some people be able to spot me as a marine - marine specifically. Some folks give that 'veteran's vibe' I guess. I personally don't have this amazing auspex, but some people can identify them with a glance.

But as to your question, no, I don't know all of them. And frankly, I am not associated with any vet programs because to me it is just a black list with my name and address on it, and a political indicator saying "hey look at me!". I try my best to look like a civilian, just one with good posture.

zelmo1234
10-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Get ready ... here it comes ...

You're right? See it is not our side that can't stand the military, that would be the left!

Alyosha
10-15-2013, 11:28 AM
LOL

http://www.votevets.org/candidates/

http://www.votevets.org/about?id=0001

Founded in 2006, and backed by over 360,000 supporters, the mission of VoteVets.org is to use public issue campaigns and direct outreach to lawmakers to ensure that troops abroad have what they need to complete their missions, and receive the care they deserve when they get home. VoteVets.org also recognizes veterans as a vital part of the fabric of our country and will work to protect veterans' interests in their day-to-day lives.

VoteVets.org is committed to the destruction of terror networks around the world – with force when necessary – to protect America. While non-partisan, the group is the largest progressive organization of veterans in America.

lol, I love how they don't say "veterans" but supporters and their active campaigns are from when John Kerry was running for president.

Alyosha
10-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Interesting you mention that. I have had some people be able to spot me as a marine - marine specifically. Some folks give that 'veteran's vibe' I guess. I personally don't have this amazing auspex, but some people can identify them with a glance.

But as to your question, no, I don't know all of them. And frankly, I am not associated with any vet programs because to me it is just a black list with my name and address on it, and a political indicator saying "hey look at me!". I try my best to look like a civilian, just one with good posture.

You probably have no hair and wear an ugly watch. Just sayin'

Mr. Evil

My husband was 2nd Marine and a Ron Paul guy. Ethereal was 1st Marine and a Ron Paul guy Codename Section is 3rd Marine and a Ron Paul guy

what's with Ron Paul and marines? What do you think of the libertarian movement and vets?

zelmo1234
10-15-2013, 11:30 AM
LOL

http://www.votevets.org/candidates/

http://www.votevets.org/about?id=0001

lol, I love how they don't say "veterans" but supporters and their active campaigns are from when John Kerry was running for president.

Well he served in Vietnam don't you know!

Alyosha
10-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Well he served in Vietnam don't you know!

And you know what? I though the Swiftboat thing was bullshit. The dude may have come back and got radical, but he still served unlike a lot of people at that time.

I don't like Kerry's statism but I'm not about swiftboating him.

zelmo1234
10-15-2013, 11:33 AM
And you know what? I though the Swiftboat thing was bullshit. The dude may have come back and got radical, but he still served unlike a lot of people at that time.

I don't like Kerry's statism but I'm not about swiftboating him.

I can live with that!

Cthulhu
10-15-2013, 11:38 AM
You probably have no hair and wear an ugly watch. Just sayin'

@Mr. Evil (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=872)

Fiction. Up until recently, I had a scruffy lookin' head, but the wife didn't get around too cutting it, so I sheared it off to my own dismay - I was shooting for wavy locks and everything too. I have a cell phone for a time piece, I hate watches.

Nor do I plaster the EGA on everything I own. In fact I tossed most of my USMC junk. My son loves the challenge coins though, I kept those so he could play with them. I think he'll be a pirate someday, he loves shiny coins.

My husband was 2nd Marine and a Ron Paul guy. @Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870) was 1st Marine and a Ron Paul guy @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) is 3rd Marine and a Ron Paul guy

what's with Ron Paul and marines? What do you think of the libertarian movement and vets?

Ron Paul said everything right, but more importantly, he did everything right. Consistency matters. And when you spend your time with your bacon on the line, you want to know that it is for a good reason. Ron Paul knew there wasn't one, the marines knew there wasn't one and the rest is history.

Codename Section
10-15-2013, 11:39 AM

A veteran's group that's only active in support of Democrats in emergencies but silent when the VA system is fucked is not a veteran's group. It's a political group with some vets in it.

Oathkeepers is a large vet group. Wounded Warriors. Where are they on this?

I'm a vet and I don't have use for Cruz or Obama, but Sarah Palin's hot so she can hang out with us all she wants.

Green Arrow
10-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Can I just say that I'm sick and freaking tired of hearing POLITICIANS called "anarchists"? These people are not fucking anarchists, they want to have a state. Anarchists do not want a state at all. It is the height of stupidity to say that people pushing for A STATE are the same as people pushing for NO STATE.

You can have whatever opinion of these people that you want, but you are not entitled to make shit up.

Codename Section
10-15-2013, 12:21 PM
Can I just say that I'm sick and freaking tired of hearing POLITICIANS called "anarchists"? These people are not fucking anarchists, they want to have a state. Anarchists do not want a state at all. It is the height of stupidity to say that people pushing for A STATE are the same as people pushing for NO STATE.

You can have whatever opinion of these people that you want, but you are not entitled to make shit up.

You are allowed to make shit up and call people names if you are a Democrat because they patented it. True story.

Chris
10-15-2013, 12:38 PM
Shut up with the anarchists thing. Cruz and Palin are not anarchists. I am an anarchist. Ask anyone who knows me.

Meet paul, a DNC shill. Surprised he returned.

jillian
10-15-2013, 12:41 PM

well, i don't know whether they were fake or not, but they were vulgar scum... which is the main reason i'd like to think they weren't vets. i saw the disgusting pigs cussing at the cops who were doing their job when they're not even getting paid right now.

and i'm pretty sure they were organized teatards.

i particularly liked the racist birfer who said the president should "come out with his hands up".

racist scum...

and d the troll wonders why i call them neo-confederate insurrectionists when they were standing there with confederate flags. lol

Ravi
10-15-2013, 12:43 PM

That's kind of silly thinking on your part. Of course an anarchist would become part of the government in an effort to destroy it.

wtf do you think Cruz and Palin types are in it for?

Ravi
10-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Meet paul, a DNC shill. Surprised he returned.
How's middle school treating you?

patrickt
10-15-2013, 12:47 PM
I'm a veteran, too. I have my DD214 somewhere. But, if Paul Allan says I'm not a veteran then...well...he's a fucking nitwit. I also don't need any group to endorse me. I did my time. I have my papers.

Left-wing ninnies are desperate to support the idiot in the White House and his temper tantrums.

Paul Alan, flop sweat isn't pretty.

Chris
10-15-2013, 12:49 PM
How's middle school treating you?

How's kindergarten treating you?

It's always so enjoyable to exchange little nothings with you Ravi.

Green Arrow
10-15-2013, 12:54 PM
That's kind of silly thinking on your part. Of course an anarchist would become part of the government in an effort to destroy it.

wtf do you think Cruz and Palin types are in it for?

Thing is they aren't trying to destroy it. They want a strong government, just not the same kind of strong government as you. They may call it "small government," but then they sit there and support these social issues that strengthen the government's reach into your personal life. That ain't anarchy, puddin', no matter how much you want to justify the Democrats in calling it anarchy.