PDA

View Full Version : Hate can be powerfully destructive, but to who? Who is really getting hurt? Not Obama

Cigar
10-15-2013, 05:47 PM
GOP Congresswoman Stunned: 'Do You Hate Obamacare More Than You Love Your Country?' (VIDEO)

It has taken a brush with economic disaster for the traditional media to pushback at the GOP. The false equivalencies (http://egbertowillies.com/2013/10/11/false-equivalencies/) that Americans have endured have led to misinformed citizens and an emboldened Republican Party that continue to push the limits of sanity. They hate Obamacare so much that they are willing to bring the country down lest it is repealed.

MSNBC Thomas Roberts refused to allow Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) to spin him. In the past, these politicians have been given full latitude to not answer questions as they use the interview as a platform to mislead. Roberts did not allow this.

This caught the GOP representative completely by surprised. She was stunned and left with silly statements of righteous indignation.

Thomas Roberts: Joining me now is Republican Congresswoman from Tennessee Marsha Blackburn. … Do you agree that no matter what something needs to come from the House that still has attachments for ACA?

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN): … We are going to take the steps to bring together components of a bill that we will send over to the Senate and be hopeful that they are going to take it up today.

Thomas Roberts: When it comes to Obamacare, do you hate Obamacare more than you love your country?

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN): I got to tell you something. I think that comments like that that you are making are just incredibly inappropriate. What we have to realize.

Thomas Roberts: You don’t think it is incredibly inappropriate to shutdown our government and to take all the hostages of Americans, that you have taken? No. No. No. It is not inappropriate because you have taken the government hostage to a shutdown and all the American people you are now walking them to a cliff, the economy. And you are going to push them over one by one based on the fact that you don’t like the ACA. That’s all it is. You don’t like the affordable care act.

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN): Listen to yourself. We didn’t want a government shutdown. Just listen to the way you are sounding; my goodness.

Thomas Roberts: On August the 6th at the Economic Club of Nashville you said, “Everything we can do. Whether it is the funding, delaying, repealing, replacing, all of our energy needs to be in every one of these efforts. I applaud Ted Cruz for getting out there and bringing this to the forefront. Did you not say that?

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN): Those are comments that I did make.

Do You Hate Obamacare More Than You Love Your Country?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fPNEbZIfuho

It is a known fact that the renegades, the Right Wing Tea Party Conservatives were giddy for a shutdown. They hate Obamacare and they believed that holding the entire nation hostage was the only way they could repeal it. They lost at the polls. They lost in the Supreme Court. They lost in Congress.

They planned this government shutdown. Now they are being held accountable even as many try to distance themselves when in the public eye. Some in the traditional media are stepping up to the plate and not allowing them to get away with it. Hate Obamacare more than country Rep. Blackburn?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/15/1247519/-GOP-Congresswoman-Stunned-Do-You-Hate-Obamacare-More-Than-You-Love-Your-Country-VIDEO

As much as people Hate, through confederate flag waving, to hateful speeches ... who is really getting hurt? Surely not the person who they intend to hurt.

Agravan
10-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Hook, line and sinker...

Cigar
10-15-2013, 05:53 PM
Hook, line and sinker...

So ... tell us ... who is getting hurt?

AmazonTania
10-15-2013, 05:53 PM
No one is hurt by anything that's going on in Washington... At least not from this Shutdown nonsense.

Cigar
10-15-2013, 05:59 PM
No one is hurt by anything that's going on in Washington... At least not from this Shutdown nonsense.

Then it's safe to say you're content with 3 year market gains going by by, property values going back down and interest rates going up.

... and as a Voter you're getting what of value in return? :rollseyes:

AmazonTania
10-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Then it's safe to say you're content with 3 year market gains going by by, property values going back down and interest rates going up.

... and as a Voter you're getting what of value in return? :rollseyes:

Property Values and Interest rates has nothing to do with what goes on in Washington. Not that you would know that.

As I have already said before, the markets don't care.

Agravan
10-15-2013, 06:05 PM
So ... tell us ... who is getting hurt?

Only the people your Dear Leader is deliberately targeting.

Cigar
10-15-2013, 06:05 PM
Property Values and Interest rates has nothing to do with what goes on in Washington. Not that you would know that.

The Rating Companies don't either ... :rollseyes:

Who are you and why what you "say" matters to anyone with intelligence?

Don't bother answering, the question was rhetorical.

Cigar
10-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Only the people your Dear Leader is deliberately targeting.

Hummm ok ... then everything will be all white ... I mean right. :grin:

Agravan
10-15-2013, 06:07 PM

Well, you left yourself out when you mentioned "anyone with intelligence" anyway.

Agravan
10-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Race card? already?

AmazonTania
10-15-2013, 06:10 PM
The Rating Companies don't either ... :rollseyes:Rating Companies are a separate entity from the market. Not that you would know this.

Obviously because you weren't going to like the answer. I have yet to see you display any intelligence. Let me know when you're ready to get out of the kiddy pool.

Mainecoons
10-15-2013, 06:47 PM
Race card? already?

Race card. . .always.

When you have nothing to offer, you offer the race card.

Right Cigar?

patrickt
10-15-2013, 08:53 PM
When the nitwit kicks off what passes for an interview on MSNBC by paraphrasing Golda Mier with "Thomas Roberts: When it comes to Obamacare, do you hate Obamacare more than you love your country?" you know it isn't an interview and is simply an ambush.

If you want to see hatred, watch MSNBC. What Chris Mathews, Ed Swartz, Al Sharpton, Rachel Maddow, and the others on MSNBC seething with hatred.

This line from the nitwit Roberts is amazing. "You don’t think it is incredibly inappropriate to shutdown our government and to take all the hostages of Americans...." The fact of the matter is the only one who has taken hostages would be President Obama and his Myrmidons who took elderly tourist hostage in Yellowstone and held other tourists hostage in Cooke City.

Shame on you Mr. Roberts. I realize your hatred and lying make you a living but you should be ashamed.

Ravi
10-16-2013, 05:36 AM

I don't know what game you are trying to play. Interest rates have a lot to do with what goes on in Washington.

The Department of the Treasury released a report (http://www.treasury.gov/initiatives/Documents/POTENTIAL%20MACROECONOMIC%20IMPACT%20OF%20DEBT%20C EILING%20BRINKMANSHIP.pdf) titled "The Potential Macroeconomic Effect of Debt Ceiling Brinkmanship," which outlined the potential consequences of defaulting on the nation's debt. Specifically, the report noted that a default is unprecedented and the full impact can't be accurately predicted. However, the department did recognize that a default would be devastating for the economy.
"Credit markets could freeze, the value of the dollar could plummet, U.S. interest rates could skyrocket, the negative spillovers could reverberate around the world, and there might be a financial crisis and recession that could echo the events of 2008 or worse," the report stated.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1527448

And the effects are already happening.

Even if Congress pulls a rabbit out of its hat and reaches an agreement on raising the debt ceiling, to some extent, the damage is already done. Cautious investors have sold billions in short-term debt over the last week. It used to be that Treasury bills were seen as stable, dependable investments.
Marilyn Cohen, a bond expert with Envision Capital Management, says the debt ceiling impasse has caused investors to shy away.
"The bloom is off of the rose, and you have Congress to thank for that," says bond expert Marilyn Cohen, with Envision Capital Management. Cohen says the U.S., and its Treasury bills, aren't looking like such a safe bet anymore.
"Investors have dumped short-term debt with gay abandon," investment economist Gary Shilling says. "They obviously are worried about gridlock in Washington."
The U.S. is now offering higher interest rates on short-term debt to attract investors. In other words, it’s getting a whole lot more expensive for the U.S. to borrow money, which is only adding to the debt problem.

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/raising-debt-ceiling/debt-ceiling-damage-already-done

Chris
10-16-2013, 05:43 AM
Why is the left so entrenched in emotionalism as to incessantly speak always of and see everywhere hate?

Cigar
10-16-2013, 07:03 AM
You Lost ... Grow Up ... Get Over It

jillian
10-16-2013, 07:07 AM
GOP Congresswoman Stunned: 'Do You Hate Obamacare More Than You Love Your Country?' (VIDEO)

It has taken a brush with economic disaster for the traditional media to pushback at the GOP. The false equivalencies (http://egbertowillies.com/2013/10/11/false-equivalencies/) that Americans have endured have led to misinformed citizens and an emboldened Republican Party that continue to push the limits of sanity. They hate Obamacare so much that they are willing to bring the country down lest it is repealed.

MSNBC Thomas Roberts refused to allow Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) to spin him. In the past, these politicians have been given full latitude to not answer questions as they use the interview as a platform to mislead. Roberts did not allow this.

This caught the GOP representative completely by surprised. She was stunned and left with silly statements of righteous indignation.

Thomas Roberts: Joining me now is Republican Congresswoman from Tennessee Marsha Blackburn. … Do you agree that no matter what something needs to come from the House that still has attachments for ACA?

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN): … We are going to take the steps to bring together components of a bill that we will send over to the Senate and be hopeful that they are going to take it up today.

Thomas Roberts: When it comes to Obamacare, do you hate Obamacare more than you love your country?

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN): I got to tell you something. I think that comments like that that you are making are just incredibly inappropriate. What we have to realize.

Thomas Roberts: You don’t think it is incredibly inappropriate to shutdown our government and to take all the hostages of Americans, that you have taken? No. No. No. It is not inappropriate because you have taken the government hostage to a shutdown and all the American people you are now walking them to a cliff, the economy. And you are going to push them over one by one based on the fact that you don’t like the ACA. That’s all it is. You don’t like the affordable care act.

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN): Listen to yourself. We didn’t want a government shutdown. Just listen to the way you are sounding; my goodness.

Thomas Roberts: On August the 6th at the Economic Club of Nashville you said, “Everything we can do. Whether it is the funding, delaying, repealing, replacing, all of our energy needs to be in every one of these efforts. I applaud Ted Cruz for getting out there and bringing this to the forefront. Did you not say that?

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN): Those are comments that I did make.

Do You Hate Obamacare More Than You Love Your Country?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fPNEbZIfuho

It is a known fact that the renegades, the Right Wing Tea Party Conservatives were giddy for a shutdown. They hate Obamacare and they believed that holding the entire nation hostage was the only way they could repeal it. They lost at the polls. They lost in the Supreme Court. They lost in Congress.

They planned this government shutdown. Now they are being held accountable even as many try to distance themselves when in the public eye. Some in the traditional media are stepping up to the plate and not allowing them to get away with it. Hate Obamacare more than country Rep. Blackburn?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/15/1247519/-GOP-Congresswoman-Stunned-Do-You-Hate-Obamacare-More-Than-You-Love-Your-Country-VIDEO

As much as people Hate, through confederate flag waving, to hateful speeches ... who is really getting hurt? Surely not the person who they intend to hurt.

she sounded like a twit... and only a delusional rightwinger can pretend their closure that they've been planning since 2010, isn't their fault.

it would be nice if they loved this country more than they hated the president.

Chris
10-16-2013, 07:36 AM
You Lost ... Grow Up ... Get Over It

If you won, why the hate? Sore winners? Mad whiners?

zelmo1234
10-16-2013, 07:40 AM

Cigar this may come a shock but you would have no way of telling????

You are not intelligent!

zelmo1234
10-16-2013, 07:41 AM

AND IT POST #9 HE IS REDUCED TO THE RACE CARD?

You handlers really should send you back to training!

Cigar
10-16-2013, 07:43 AM
If you won, why the hate? Sore winners? Mad whiners?

Are you kidding ... I have a front-row seat to watch the downing of The Republican Party.

It's truly breathtaking :grin:

Chris
10-16-2013, 07:44 AM
Are you kidding ... I have a front-row seat to watch the downing of The Republican Party.

But why so hateful?

Agravan
10-16-2013, 07:44 AM

Got your tissues?

Cigar
10-16-2013, 07:45 AM
AND IT POST #9 HE IS REDUCED TO THE RACE CARD?

You handlers really should send you back to training!

http://www.newtscards.com/images/detailed/0/race_card_playing_cards_large1200968098479551a23de 7a12137844854858e1a57a36f.jpg

zelmo1234
10-16-2013, 07:46 AM
You know I thing that the Question for the democrats is,

Are you so set on punishing the average Joe with Obamacare fines that You will not vote on one of the 4 house CR's

You see the house has actually passed Budgets, Cr's and the terms for debt increase?

Dingy Harry, Turbin Durbin and the gang in the Senate are the ones saying NO vote!

What are they Scared of, They are scared that their Red State Democrats will vote with the republicans.