PDA

View Full Version : If This Man Can Get Nomination For President, I Pity The Republican Party

Cigar
10-18-2013, 11:16 AM
"Ted Cruz, well, he proved he has a great fundraising operation," Reid said. "But you don't have to have Harry Reid criticizing him. Republicans criticized him. What do you think that vote was last night from Republicans? That was a message to Ted Cruz: 'What the hell are you doing?'… He is a laughing stock to everybody but him. What has he accomplished other than raising some money for president? And if this man can get the nomination to be the Republican nominee for president, I pity the Republican Party.

"Ted Cruz is smart," Reid added. "He has always been able to talk down to people. He is now in the Senate. People are as smart as he is. He can't talk down to anyone anymore. But he has still not accepted that in his own head. He still thinks he's smarter than everybody else. He might be able to work a calculus problem better than I can. But he can't legislate better than I can."

way more:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/harry-reid-vitter_n_4118512.html

Ouch ... that's going to leave a huge contusion :laugh:

nic34
10-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Maybe you'd prefer Ahnold?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/10/18/arnold-schwarzenegger-reportedly-trying-to-change-law-so-can-run-for-president/

(Tip, he has a new movie coming out..... :laugh:)

Mr. Freeze
10-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Ted Cruz is the globalists choice for the Republican candidate, I'm sure of that.

Does that make me sound like a conspiracy theorist?

patrickt
10-18-2013, 11:40 AM
This from someone who got a woody when Barack Obama was nominated and he had no pity for the country which Barack Obama said he wanted to destroy.

Cthulhu
10-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Just when the republicans can't get any deeper, they grab a shovel and start digging.

Why should any of their constituents respect them when they caved?

Bag the Republicans already, jump ship and create something new.

Cigar
10-18-2013, 11:49 AM
This from someone who got a woody when Barack Obama was nominated and he had no pity for the country which Barack Obama said he wanted to destroy.

Which time?

The first or the second ass-kicking?

Mr. Freeze
10-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Which time?

The first or the second ass-kicking?

When one half of those who could vote choose not to, then logically we must assume that "nobody" is preferable to the two candidates running.

Cigar
10-18-2013, 12:11 PM
When one half of those who could vote choose not to, then logically we must assume that "nobody" is preferable to the two candidates running.

The People who are in the stands watching the game are called Spectators ... they usually have zero to do with an outcome of game.

patrickt
10-18-2013, 12:20 PM
You have a pitiful, but liberal, definition of ass-kicking. But then you obviously have a liberal definition of balls, too.

The Xl
10-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Ted Cruz is the globalists choice for the Republican candidate, I'm sure of that.

Does that make me sound like a conspiracy theorist?

You might be right, Cloud.

BB-35
10-18-2013, 12:50 PM
You have a pitiful, but liberal, definition of ass-kicking. But then you obviously have a liberal definition of balls, too.

MY definition of an ass kicking was in 1984

Cigar
10-18-2013, 12:53 PM

You have Internet definition of Balls ... but then obviously that's where to also get your definition of ass-kicking ... sport. :wink:

Cigar
10-18-2013, 12:58 PM
MY definition of an ass kicking was in 1984

:yo: The year I had my Camaro Z28 ... Kicked Much Ass