PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Shutdown Outrages

patrickt
10-18-2013, 01:33 PM
"Dramatic doesn’t even begin to describe some of the horror stories of the last two weeks:
http://www.nationalreview.com/sites/all/modules/custom/nro/nro_filter/images/bullet_blue.gif The Park Service closed the Claude Moore Colonial Farm near Washington, D.C., even though it is privately funded and operated and relies on Fairfax County police protection.
http://www.nationalreview.com/sites/all/modules/custom/nro/nro_filter/images/bullet_blue.gif When closing Yellowstone National Park, the Park Service confined (http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/360661/seniors-held-under-armed-guard-last-week-yellowstone-national-park-sterling-beard) four dozen elderly foreign tourists in a hotel on park property for two days, and also blocked them from taking photos on the grounds. Rangers then prevented their bus from stopping for a restroom break when they were finally thrown off park property.
http://www.nationalreview.com/sites/all/modules/custom/nro/nro_filter/images/bullet_blue.gif At Mount Rushmore in South Dakota, the Park Service closed turn-offs along a state highway so that tourists couldn’t pull over to enjoy the view and take photos.
http://www.nationalreview.com/sites/all/modules/custom/nro/nro_filter/images/bullet_blue.gif The Park Service closed the City Tavern in Philadelphia, a meeting place for those who signed the Declaration of Independence, even though the tavern, at Independence National Historical Park, opens directly onto two major city streets. Myron Ebell of the Competitive Enterprise Institute joked to Representative Issa’s committee, “had King George III’s ministers in the colonies had the authority and the foresight to close [the tavern] down, they might have prevented the American Revolution.”

Ebell also noted the number of barricades and printed signs needed to close 401 parks and monuments on the shutdown’s first day required foresight and planning. The speed of the closures and the procurement of barricades has also convinced former secretary Norton that a lot of thought had gone into how to conduct the Park Service’s blitzkrieg. “I imagine that the decision was made at the highest levels of Park Service leadership, in co-operation with the White House,” she told NRO. "
http://nationalreview.com/article/361564/grilling-park-service-bullies-john-fund

The attack on Americans was obviously better planned than was the rollout of Obamacare. One has to have priorities and it's always power over all else.

jillian
10-18-2013, 01:37 PM
maybe the right shouldn't have closed down the government.

now stop whining and stop living in an alternate reality.

i love how the party that talks about 'personal responsibility' don't take any for their own actions.

Cigar
10-18-2013, 01:37 PM
:grin: I hear if you close your eyes and say it to yourself ... it's more believable.

... but whatever works for you, go for it.

Cigar
10-18-2013, 01:40 PM

i love how the party that talks about 'personal responsibility' don't take any for their own actions.

Screw a Park Closing ... real Families needed Meals on Wheels .... you know, life forms those ReTugs are always concerned with until they are born.

Ravi
10-18-2013, 01:45 PM
hahahahaha how many times are you going to post this idiocy? Go out and recreate, the Republican shutdown is history.

GrassrootsConservative
10-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Liberals are hilarious.

The senate Democrats had a chance to keep the government open the day before it shut down.

They rejected the bill from the house. Therefor the shutdown was their fault.

It's not rocket science, and it DOESN'T have jack shit to do with the unaffordable care act no matter how much you people want to act like it does.

Cigar
10-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Liberals are hilarious.

The senate Democrats had a chance to keep the government open the day before it shut down.

It's not rocket science, and it DOESN'T have jack shit to do with the unaffordable care act no matter how much you people want to act like it does.

Ooops :grin: another Lie bites the dust!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0Jd-iaYLO1A

nathanbforrest45
10-18-2013, 02:08 PM
If a Republican makes a speech and no Democrat listens to it, is it still wrong?

jillian
10-18-2013, 02:10 PM
If a Republican makes a speech and no Democrat listens to it, is it still wrong?

yes, but the people listening don't care

Libhater
10-18-2013, 02:16 PM
always concerned with until they are born.

Concerned until they are born? Oh that is so precious coming from a guy and his party who make it a priority to see that babies aren't born in the first place, i.e. your support for abortion/murder on demand. The hypocrisy of you lefties just keeps getting more and more hilarious every day.

Cigar
10-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Concerned until they are born? Oh that is so precious coming from a guy and his party who make it a priority to see that babies aren't born in the first place, i.e. your support for abortion/murder on demand. The hypocrisy of you lefties just keeps getting more and more hilarious every day.

Just trying to keep those pesky Black People from bothering you ... :grin:

nic34
10-18-2013, 02:20 PM
^^^:rofl:^^^

Agravan
10-18-2013, 02:28 PM
You can thank the left's heroine, Margaret Sanger - founder of Planned Parenthood, for that. Her stated goal was the elimination of black children.
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

patrickt
10-18-2013, 02:51 PM

That might be your most humorous ever post. Who told you about responsibility? Liberals have no sense of responsibility. When they shit there pants they start looking for someone to blame and it's usually conservatives.

Tell me, dear Jillian, which of the outrages posted were perpetrated by conservatives?

Tell me, poor thing, who it was that announced "no negotiation." The slogan seems to have been unlimited credit or nothing.

And, while the subject is budgets, who is it that says they don't need a budget and can spend all they want without congressional approval?

Now, would anyone in the liberal circle jerk care to exhibit some individuality and address the OP? If not, you can leave room.

Matty
10-18-2013, 03:40 PM

bummer shut down the gov. it's all his.

Matty
10-18-2013, 03:42 PM
Liberals are hilarious.

democrats love to spread propaganda aka manure.

Chris
10-18-2013, 03:46 PM

maybe the left shouldn't have closed down the government.

Jeez, what blather.

Ransom
10-18-2013, 03:59 PM

The race card always played when you're out of ideas. Tear up some more english or something Cigar, entertain us.

Ravi
10-18-2013, 06:02 PM
It's hardly surprising that no one commented on the Republican rule change that made the shutdown the doing of the Republicans.

Partisans. whachagunnado?

jillian
10-18-2013, 06:05 PM
bummer shut down the gov. it's all his.

only in your fevered obama deranged imaginations willow.

see, i can't even imagine you believe that garbage. so i'll just chalk it up to you running around being angry

Ravi
10-18-2013, 06:14 PM
only in your fevered obama deranged imaginations willow.

see, i can't even imagine you believe that garbage. so i'll just chalk it up to you running around being angry

She needs to drink two cups of hot chocolate a day. Hey, Willow, check out the benefits of hot chocolate! :)

Chris
10-18-2013, 08:22 PM
It's hardly surprising that no one commented on the Republican rule change that made the shutdown the doing of the Republicans.

Partisans. whachagunnado?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. They're all to blame. Unless, of course, you're a partisan. And that reminds me for some odd reason of "A horse is a horse, of course, of course. And no one can talk to a horse, of course. That is, of course unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed!"

patrickt
10-18-2013, 08:40 PM
It's certainly no surprise that Jillian, Ravi, Cigar, and Nic don't want to discuss the carefully planned and executed atrocities by the liberal administration. Why both when you can giggle, lie, distract, and mumble.

So, their lack of interest would indicate support for holding elderly tourists, some foreigners, prisoner in a hotel for two days and tourists in a very small town, Cooke City, for day. They admit that the amazing supply of barricades available for the occasion indicated a level of planning that might have benefited Obamacare if the leftists hadn't been in such a hurry.

Thanks guys. Your confessions are, I'm sure, good for your soul.