PDA

View Full Version : Young People still not signing up for Obamascare....

Libhater
10-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Pre obamascare premiums average about $62 per month, according to AAF (American Action Forum), while post-obamascare premiums average about $187 per month--a 202 percent difference. The average change between 2013 and 2014 low-cost premiums is 260 percent.

A healthy 30-year-old would see his health insurance costs rise in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

The two far leftist radicals on this forum (you know who they are) will try to pull on your heart strings by telling you that the Republicans have no heart for the millions of people who supposedly suffered under this Democratic shutdown of our government. When the truth is that these so-called victims of society that Obama and leftists in general always whine about will be having to cough up more tax monies via obamascare that in the long run will do more financial harm to them and their families then what any kind of a government shutdown would do to them on the medical front. The leftists on this forum and elsewhere keep making everything political while I keep exposing the truth and facts of the harm liberal politicians and their policies are doing to the American people. C-mon libs, what do you suppose the American people would prefer to pay for their healthcare premiums....$62 a month at pre obamascare levels, or $187 per month at post obamascare levels? And don't tell me that's fuzzy math; even a leftist has a chance at understanding simple math and simple logic.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/10/11/young-people-still-not-signing-up-for-obamacare-n1721867

GrassrootsConservative
10-18-2013, 03:06 PM
And don't tell me that's fuzzy math; even a leftist has a chance at understanding simple math and simple logic.

Truth here. Although they won't want to admit it.

Mr. Freeze
10-18-2013, 03:11 PM
We started our own medishare and found a doctor who came out of medical school at UVA to give us "group" rates if he could start a GP with at least 30 patients.

Kalkin
10-18-2013, 04:07 PM
This giant turd of a law will collapse under it's own weight. Once the younger generations realize they're being enslaved to pay for the old and unhealthy they'll flee the democrat party in droves. Say goodbye to your demographic advantage, overreaching libdemarxists.