PDA

View Full Version : Why Fat Liberal Women Shame Thin Women

Libhater
10-19-2013, 09:21 AM
"Fat-shaming" is a liberal term for the "hateful" act of being openly proud of one's fitness. Its the same approach liberals take toward rich people: we can't all be rich (fit), so let's make rich (fit) people feel bad about their wealthy (healthy) lifestyles. On top of that, they're usually chunksters, as you might have guessed.

http://lastresistance.com/3407/fat-liberal-women-shame-thin-women/

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 09:22 AM
Where are these "alleged" liberal women? I see none of them in the article.

Captain Obvious
10-19-2013, 09:23 AM

They're all liberals in this dudes mind.

Libhater
10-19-2013, 09:25 AM

Perhaps the liberal jillian could offer herself as an example of the women depicted in the article.

shaarona
10-19-2013, 09:26 AM
"Fat-shaming" is a liberal term for the "hateful" act of being openly proud of one's fitness. Its the same approach liberals take toward rich people: we can't all be rich (fit), so let's make rich (fit) people feel bad about their wealthy (healthy) lifestyles. On top of that, they're usually chunksters, as you might have guessed.

http://lastresistance.com/3407/fat-liberal-women-shame-thin-women/

What a stupid premise. Desperate, are we?

shaarona
10-19-2013, 09:26 AM
They're all liberals in this dudes mind.

Are Americans getting loonier?

Captain Obvious
10-19-2013, 09:27 AM

Just the fringe.

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Perhaps the liberal jillian could offer herself as an example of the women depicted in the article.

How do you know jillian isn't fit? She could be totally fly and a Jewish Susan Powder--wait, Susan Powder is Jewish. NVM. My point is that jillian could be slim and sexy.

Libhater
10-19-2013, 09:48 AM
I see you people either missed or avoided the point(s) being made from the OP. First, it is no secret that liberals despise anyone or any thing that succeeds in life and does anything on their own such as becoming fit; be a CEO of a business, any individual that works hard and progresses through life without the aid of government, any kind of competition that ensures a winner in the end etc.

The fat women who praise Richard Simmons for his inspiration in getting them to shed hundreds of pounds through hard work would never ever criticize him for believing in having a healthy (fit) body like those women did in the OP. The women who gained a new healthy lifestyle from watching and exercising under the tutelage of Richard Simmon's have all got to be Republican or Conservative women.

You see, liberals (be they men or women) don't believe in the individual. To you libs, everyone who can't make it life has to become a victim of the system, or a victim of those evil rich Republicans who have to have some sort of government buffer to aid them through their pathetic lives. Pathetic lives I might point out as given to them by liberal polices and their bleeding heart agenda. Now apply what I said here to those fat liberal women, and you should have no problem piecing it all together.

shaarona
10-19-2013, 09:51 AM
I see you people either missed or avoided the point(s) being made from the OP. First, it is no secret that liberals despise anyone or any thing that succeeds in life and does anything on their own such as becoming fit; be a CEO of a business, any individual that works hard and progresses through life without the aid of government, any kind of competition that ensures a winner in the end etc.

The fat women who praise Richard Simmons for his inspiration in getting them to shed hundreds of pounds through hard work would never ever criticize him for believing in having a healthy (fit) body like those women did in the OP. The women who gained a new healthy lifestyle from watching and exercising under the tutelage of Richard Simmon's have all got to be Republican or Conservative women.

You see, liberals (be they men or women) don't believe in the individual.

To you libs, everyone who can't make it life has to become a victim of the system, or a victim of those evil rich Republicans who have to have some sort of government buffer to aid them through their pathetic lives. Pathetic lives I might point out as given to them by liberal polices and their bleeding heart agenda. Now apply what I said here to those far liberal women, and you should have no problem piecing it all together.

Sounds like you have dumped your gyro. Why are you so manic about Liberals VS conservatives?

Libhater
10-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Sounds like you have dumped your gyro. Why are you so manic about Liberals VS conservatives?

I never dropped my GYRO. I've been loving those Greek sandwiches for a long time now.

shaarona
10-19-2013, 10:04 AM
I never dropped my GYRO. I've been loving those Greek sandwiches for a long time now.

You obviously aren't a pilot.

Libhater
10-19-2013, 10:05 AM
You obviously aren't a pilot.

How could you tell?

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 10:07 AM

I get that you posted an article that had no proof that her haters were actually liberal.

Kalkin
10-19-2013, 10:11 AM
Obama's re-election suggests so.

shaarona
10-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Obama's re-election suggests so.

Are you reading the threads?

kilgram
10-19-2013, 10:13 AM

You see, liberals (be they men or women) don't believe in the individual. To you libs, everyone who can't make it life has to become a victim of the system, or a victim of those evil rich Republicans who have to have some sort of government buffer to aid them through their pathetic lives. Pathetic lives I might point out as given to them by liberal polices and their bleeding heart agenda. Now apply what I said here to those fat liberal women, and you should have no problem piecing it all together.
I am to the left of Liberals, and I don't have problems with people being "successful", but wealth is not an indicator of success. Normally it is an indicator of lack of moral and social values.

Libhater
10-19-2013, 10:13 AM
I get that you posted an article that had no proof that her haters were actually liberal.

With everything I posted here in this thread and with all of your life's experience in analyzing the liberal mindset and their political actions and social behaviors--could you tell me if you think the women who were bashing the fit woman in the OP were liberals or CONSERVATIVES. Think of this as a game if you will; I won't hold you to producing a correct or an incorrect answer.

roadmaster
10-19-2013, 10:15 AM
I didn't see the problem with the way she looked after 3 kids. She says she had to work hard but I didn't. Mine came off fast but I walk a lot and some people just can't gain like others.

shaarona
10-19-2013, 10:16 AM
I am to the left of Liberals, and I don't have problems with people being "successful", but wealth is not an indicator of success. Normally it is an indicator of lack of moral and social values.

I disagree......... there are bums on both sides of the aisle.

Chloe
10-19-2013, 10:17 AM
With everything I posted here in this thread and with all of your life's experience in analyzing the liberal mindset and their political actions and social behaviors--could you tell me if you think the women who were bashing the fit woman in the OP were liberals or CONSERVATIVES. Think of this as a game if you will; I won't hold you to producing a correct or an incorrect answer.

People bash on both fit women and unfit women all the time, of all ages, and all political affiliations. How a women views her body is a constant battle and constant focus for a majority of women. I like to exercise and stay in shape but I don't compare myself to other women who don't do that nor would I condemn them for it. There are beautiful and great people of all sizes. Shaming someone is wrong regardless of their politics and it happens across the board every day. If exercising and getting in better shape helps your self esteem then great, but if accepting your body type and being happy does the same thing then that's awesome too.

Kalkin
10-19-2013, 10:21 AM
Are you reading the threads?
Nah, I read the posts. Sometimes I just comment to please myself. I'll stand by my contention that obama's re-election is evidence of America's intellectual decline, though. Wouldn't you agree?

Mister D
10-19-2013, 10:23 AM
People bash on both fit women and unfit women all the time, of all ages, and all political affiliations. How a women views her body is a constant battle and constant focus for a majority of women. I like to exercise and stay in shape but I don't compare myself to other women who don't do that nor would I condemn them for it. There are beautiful and great people of all sizes. Shaming someone is wrong regardless of their politics and it happens across the board every day. If exercising and getting in better shape helps your self esteem then great, but if accepting your body type and being happy does the same thing then that's awesome too.

Embracing the fact that you're fat hardly seems reasonable. I sometimes see overweight women wearing revealing clothing and I'm thinking what is she thinking? Accepting your body type, as you put it, is healthy and reasonable. I agree with that.

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 10:24 AM

Well...I don't know about that. Ben and Jerry's was successful corporation that actually (when Ben and Jerry ran it) was voted year after year as the best company to work for because of all of their benefits. They even hired a "Minister of Fun" who came up with fun things for the workers to do and their philanthropy was well known.

It is harder to be wealthy and remain moral, but it is not impossible. Came>Eye of Needle looks impossible but maybe with a lot of cocoa butter...

Kalkin
10-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Wealth doesn't indicate a lack of moral or societal values. It indicates that one spends less than one takes in. Kinda like being fat indicates that one eats more calories than they burn.

roadmaster
10-19-2013, 10:29 AM
She probably has a high metabolism like me and some people don't and it's harder for them to get the weight off. I think she was trying to inspire women but it's not easy for some. But yes for health reasons do your best but you don't have to look like her.

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Wealth doesn't indicate a lack of moral or societal values. It indicates that one spends less than one takes in. Kinda like being fat indicates that one eats more calories than they burn.

Prince William would find it difficult to spend more than the royals take in or own. Sometimes wealth is inherited.

Kalkin
10-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Prince William would find it difficult to spend more than the royals take in or own. Sometimes wealth is inherited.
I considered that and decided against using the word "earn" in my post.

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 10:33 AM
I considered that and decided against using the word "earn" in my post.

He receives a "cheque" from the British government for being royal.

Chloe
10-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Embracing the fact that you're fat hardly seems reasonable. I sometimes see overweight women wearing revealing clothing and I'm thinking what is she thinking? Accepting your body type, as you put it, is healthy and reasonable. I agree with that.

In my opinion a lot of the heavier women that dress very revealing probably have much lower self-esteem than they let on or show publicly and/or they just don't quite know how to dress for their body type. I think for some of them it's a way of trying to convince themselves of something that is opposite of what they already know. I know that I am in good shape but I still dress pretty conservatively because I still have doubts sometimes, so they have to have doubts as well I would think. The most revealing I ever dress is when i'm swimming or exercising.

shaarona
10-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Nah, I read the posts. Sometimes I just comment to please myself. I'll stand by my contention that obama's re-election is evidence of America's intellectual decline, though. Wouldn't you agree?

I think the intellectual decline was expecting him to magically fix a 20 year old problem .. and throwing a tantrum when he didn't.

Kalkin
10-19-2013, 10:38 AM
He receives a "cheque" from the British government for being royal.
Indeed. Some folks are born on Easy Street. I'm more concerned with making the most of the hand I've been dealt, though. The point is, accumulations of wealth do not make one immoral or lacking in societal values. To claim so is rather bigoted, IMHO.

Kalkin
10-19-2013, 10:42 AM
I think the intellectual decline was expecting him to magically fix a 20 year old problem .. and throwing a tantrum when he didn't.
Perhaps he exemplified the intellectual decline when he promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term.

Okay, technically, he said he didn't deserve to be re-elected if it wasn't halved in 4 years, but then ran again when it obviously wasn't. Quite the weasel.

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Indeed. Some folks are born on Easy Street. I'm more concerned with making the most of the hand I've been dealt, though. The point is, accumulations of wealth do not make one immoral or lacking in societal values. To claim so is rather bigoted, IMHO.

I don't believe that you must be immoral, but it is harder to stay moral and accumulate wealth. I am willing to make a separate thread on this. I am an anarcho-capitalist, btw. I'm not about telling individuals what they can do with their money, time, or labor. However, I refuse to pretend that it is easy to be wealthy and moral.

Kalkin
10-19-2013, 10:49 AM
I don't believe that you must be immoral, but it is harder to stay moral and accumulate wealth. I am willing to make a separate thread on this. I am an anarcho-capitalist, btw. I'm not about telling individuals what they can do with their money, time, or labor. However, I refuse to pretend that it is easy to be wealthy and moral.
Fair enough, and agreed.

shaarona
10-19-2013, 10:53 AM

Is this about class to you?

Dr. Who
10-19-2013, 10:55 AM

You do realize all of this rhetoric is nothing but flame baiting don't you? There is not a single iota of verifiable material in your entire post. We understand that you hate liberals. However this is a political forum, not a blog. We have a blog area if you simply want to express unsubstantiated views or emotions that cannot be reasonably debated.

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 10:56 AM
This entire thread is full of fail. The OP has zero sources, no evidence that it was all liberal women. Seriously. Can we post anything we like now?

Okay, me first.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1234708_669201286432381_2026790655_n.png

Kalkin
10-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Is this about class to you?
I'm not quite certain what you mean by that, tbh. Can you expand? (not eat more, but flesh out your question)

Dr. Who
10-19-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm closing this thread.

oceanloverOH
10-19-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm closing this thread.

Note added to Dr. Who's action of closing this thread: this was NOT an arbritrary decision, but was in fact discussed by the Mods prior to closing the thread. Threads that appear to be posted for the simple purpose of flamebaiting will be closed in the future.