PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Post Home Address for Death Threats

patrickt
10-20-2013, 05:56 AM
"After weeks of being vilified by the national media and White House as a terrorist, racist, and radical hostage-taker out to destroy the economy, Ted Cruz (R-TX) is receiving the kind of death threats (http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/upiUPI-20131018-195402-1703) that are all-too expected after this kind of national demonization campaign. A person who identifies himself on Twitter as Troy Gilmore, Jr. listed the Senator's homes address and suggested Cruz be taught a "street wise lesson." Capitol Police are investigating (http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/upiUPI-20131018-195402-1703):
The Hill reported Capitol Police were looking into the post by someone identifying himself as Troy Gilmore Jr. The tweet, posted early Friday, said, "Take down Ted Cruz, at his home" and listed Cruz's home address in Houston, The Hill reported. It also said, "What goes around comes around CRUZ!!" The Hill said the poster -- using the Twitter handle @ArmyVet54 -- said he had served in the U.S. Army and Navy, and posted another tweet Friday afternoon saying Cruz "needs tobe [sic] taught a street wise [sic] lesson."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/19/media-hate-speech-cruz-death-threat

"In the last couple of weeks, the hate speech directed at Cruz from the elite media has been merciless. Politico mused about drowning Cruz (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/15/media-ramps-upthetoric-against-right); The Washington Postcompared Cruz to an evil, mass-murdering terrorist (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/15/media-ramps-upthetoric-against-right) - "Ted Bin Laden"; a writer for The New Yorker compared Cruz to O.J. Simpson (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/15/media-ramps-upthetoric-against-right). The media have also made Cruz the face of a movement they have described as a bunch of racists "wearing suicide vests" and "taking hostages (http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/10/03/Top-Ten-Democrats-Using-Violent-Metaphors-Againt-GOP)."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/19/media-hate-speech-cruz-death-threat

Ah, yes, civility and reason as defined by the left. Of course, I do realize that President Obama and Sen. Reid, and others, are adamant about political discourse being civil and reasonable when it's directed to leftists.

Alyosha
10-20-2013, 07:40 AM
One, this is bad behavior.

Two, Google does this with their Google Earth and worse. It shouldn't be allowed, either.

Mainecoons
10-20-2013, 08:29 AM
When I see this kind of behavior it indicates to me that the liberals really fear Cruz.

They should.

patrickt
10-20-2013, 12:31 PM
I don't really mind death threats but when they're paired with your home address it's worrisome. Didn't Spike Lee post George Zimmerman's address and got the wrong George Zimmerman?

Adelaide
10-20-2013, 01:56 PM
This isn't acceptable and hopefully the individual who posted the tweet is caught (no doubt he/she will be - not that hard to track).

I do, however, take issue with all liberals being grouped together and blamed for this nonsense. It gets tiring hearing liberals and conservatives generalised about in every discussion.

wvtravlr
10-20-2013, 06:56 PM
I'd say Mr. Gilmore will not be so Happy when the cops find him.......Pun intended....

Mister D
10-20-2013, 06:58 PM
I don't really mind death threats but when they're paired with your home address it's worrisome. Didn't Spike Lee post George Zimmerman's address and got the wrong George Zimmerman?

Yes

Captain Obvious
10-21-2013, 06:16 AM
Brietbart...

"Spoonfeeding the gullible to give them the strenght to carry the buckets"

We are a collective idiocy allowing ourselves to be manipulated by ideologies other than our owd so as to further their agenda at our expense.

We are transforming from a nation of independent thinkers to a nation of mindless zombies.

This IMO is by far the largest factor in the decline of Western civilization.

patrickt
10-21-2013, 06:26 AM
Brietbart...

"Spoonfeeding the gullible to give them the strenght to carry the buckets"

We are a collective idiocy allowing ourselves to be manipulated by ideologies other than our owd so as to further their agenda at our expense.

We are transforming from a nation of independent thinkers to a nation of mindless zombies.

This IMO is by far the largest factor in the decline of Western civilization.

Fascinating, Captain Oblivious.

jillian
10-21-2013, 06:27 AM
One, this is bad behavior.

Two, Google does this with their Google Earth and worse. It shouldn't be allowed, either.

all politicians addresses are public record.

it's very cute that breitbart is worried about threats. but who the heck is "troy gilmore" that he should be identified as "the left"?

patrickt
10-21-2013, 06:48 AM
Incredible. The couple who were "outed" by Spike Lee had to leave their home because of phone calls and death threats. But, for leftists such as Jillian, it doesn't matter because the loonies could have gotten the address from the tax rolls. But, wait. What if their house was purchased under a corporation name? Well, the address could have been discovered by Democrats from their massive databases on the enemy. That's true or someone could hack the phone company for the billing addresses, maybe.

As for who is Troy Gilmore? I don't know. And who are the rabid nutjobs responding to his tweets? Oh, golly, if I were a developmentally disabled sucker I couldn't begin to figure it out.

The only solution if for all sources to be prohibited here except NYT, MSNBC, and Daily Kos. Then Captain Oblivious and Jillian would be happy. Rather like how happy they would be with one party, one person, rule.

Captain Obvious
10-21-2013, 07:08 AM
it's a total joke that people get sucked into this shit.

It's no different than supermarket tabloids - idiots will believe what ever they want to believe which is why they are so easily manipulated by political powers that be. We are well into the fat, lazy and stupid part of our societal evolution (or deevolution) where we have too much time on our hands and too much security but aren't really smart enough to do something with it. Collectively.

So too many of us get suckered into becoming polarized and taking sides and we keep ourselves occupied while the manipulators keep on fucking us in the ass (the wealthy, the political manipulators).

"Hard work brings wealth. Wealth brings laziness. Laziness brings idiocy". That about sums it up.

jillian
10-21-2013, 07:21 AM

and the anti-choice crew posted dr tiller's address and whereabouts.. now that really was dangerous.

still looking for some connection between this one person and "liberals".

or any evidence that cruz is getting death threats

breitbart is funny

patrickt
10-21-2013, 07:43 AM
Captain Oblivious: ""Hard work brings wealth. Wealth brings laziness. Laziness brings idiocy". That about sums it up."

But, being on the dole forever is...well...good. Most people I know who worked hard, got wealthy, still worked hard. The people I've known sitting on the step drinking a beer while they waited for the welfare check are still sitting on the step drinking a beer and waiting for the welfare. A few escaped the swamp but not many.

But, propaganda really excites the same people who constantly smell their fingers for some reason. I wondered why an avatar smelling his finger would appeal to Capt. Oblivious until I read "it's a total joke that people get sucked into this shit." He's obsessed with shit.

patrickt
10-21-2013, 07:46 AM
and the anti-choice crew posted dr tiller's address and whereabouts.. now that really was dangerous.

breitbart is funny

Wait a minute, Jillian. The anti-choice crew posted Dr. Tillers address but we don't know who would possibly be posted Sen. Cruz's address? Right? That's your big response? Well, in all fairness, I understand why you would have trouble working that out.

And, I also understand your position that everyone lies except President Obama and the Daily Kos. The perfect hypocrisy from Jillian.

Ransom
10-21-2013, 08:53 AM

breitbart is funny

But then, considering Dr. Gosnell's holocaust "one man's crimes", who are you to call people anti-choice. Defending such atrocities costs cred points, Jillian. You know that right?

Pro-murder isn't an agenda, it's flat out sick.