PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Endorses Gingrich

Conley
01-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain endorsed Newt Gingrich for president Saturday night in what was billed as a surprise appearance by the retired pizza chain executive.

“I hereby officially and enthusiastically endorse Newt Gingrich for president of the United States,” Cain said in a brief speech at the Palm Beach County GOP Party Lincoln Day Dinner in West Palm Beach, Fla.

About a week ago, Cain addressed a gathering of Republicans in South Carolina and said he had held off from endorsing a candidate because he didn’t want an endorsement to “split my support.”

He said Saturday that the decision to back Gingrich had been in his heart for some time.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-herman-cain-endorses-newt-gingrich-for-president-20120128,0,1856316.story

Will this make a difference in the Florida Primary? It doesn't seem like Cain has much support any more. And besides, if people were willing to vote for Cain with all his women problems they probably wouldn't have had any concerns with Gingrich and his lady issues. :grin:

MMC
01-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Go figure the guy with women problems endorses the other guy with women problems. Last I heard Romney was up by 9pts in Florida. That was early this morning.

Paul and Santorium left with Paul going to Maine for the Caucus there. Which he expects to win there and show or place in Nevada.

Conley
01-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Yes it looks like the polls have been favoring Romney, even more after the last debate.

MMC
01-28-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah thats stuff about the Moon wasn't thought out. Then bringing up Puerto Rico was a mistake. Plus the Govenor there endorsed Romney. I thought Florida was winner take all with the delegates. So if Gingrich was to even finish second he would be way to far behind by the time they get to Super Tuesday.

Cuz Romeny has Nevada, Colorado, Minnesota, and Missouri then Michigan coming in consecutive Order. Where he won those last time round. Plus Gingrich isn't even on for Missouri. I don't think Cain's endorsement does anything at all.

Conley
01-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Good point, Gingrich's moon idea was ridiculous. Then he said that we could move manufacturing jobs to space and that once 13,000 Americans were on the moon they could petition to become a state. W...T...F on all that. :laugh:

MMC
01-28-2012, 11:59 PM
Good point, Gingrich's moon idea was ridiculous. Then he said that we could move manufacturing jobs to space and that once 13,000 Americans were on the moon they could petition to become a state. W...T...F on all that. :laugh:

Yeah look in ya thread on Gingrich I put up a whole bit on that. Especially the part on the Federal government having to fund it all in the beginning.

wingrider
01-29-2012, 10:44 AM
what do you get when one loser endorses another loser.?

two losers having a circle jerk

Conley
01-29-2012, 11:04 AM
what do you get when one loser endorses another loser.?

two losers having a circle jerk

That is a good explanation for what we've got here.

cindy
01-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Not me - I don't trust either of those horrible men. If they can't be faithful to the women who have supported them for so many years then they are not trustworthy. Lying dogs is what they are and their wives deserve better than that! Not fit to be a president

MMC
01-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Not me - I don't trust either of those horrible men. If they can't be faithful to the women who have supported them for so many years then they are not trustworthy. Lying dogs is what they are and their wives deserve better than that! Not fit to be a president

:woohoo: Cindy.....you go girl. Way to get that Rant off. :rant: Teach these brutha's a few things would ya! :wink: :laugh: