PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party leader says Cuccinelli is losing so badly is because he's too liberal - Yea

Cigar
10-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Virginia attorney general and gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli is a longtime conservative culture warrior, but according to one Virginia-based Tea Party leader, the reason that he is trailing in the polls behind his Democratic rival is because his hard-right record simply isn’t conservative enough.

Larry Nordvig, Executive Director of the Richmond Tea Party, told Breitbart News last month that "conservatives are highly concerned about Obamacare, immigration, and moral decline, and are looking for reassurance and leadership in those areas. Attorney General Cuccinelli has not taken a hard stand on those issues. The net effect is that he's not exciting his base, which dampens campaign volunteer activism."

We’ve seen this pattern before, where conservative activists are so utterly convinced that the majority of Americans support their political endeavors that the only way they can explain electoral defeats or bad polling numbers is to blame it on Republican candidates who they say were too liberal and failed to energize conservatives to turn out and vote.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/tea-party-leader-ultraconservative-ken-cuccinelli-not-conservative-enough

Yea, the guy who opposes Obama at every turn and wants to bring back sodomy laws is really a Liberal Hippie. :laugh:

Yea folks ... it don't get any crazier than that.

Alyosha
10-23-2013, 12:57 PM
He's losing because Bloomberg just pumped a gazillion dollars into VA to try and turn it into a gun free zone like NY.

He's making me consider voting for Cuccinelli only because I hate him more. Tell him to stop. I don't want to vote for that horrible fuck.

I just really hate, hate hate hate hate Bloomberg and its like he's chasing me wherever I go.

STOP AND FRISK THIS YOU SALT EATING FUCK!

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=55602

Seriously, we have a nice libertarian candidate here...don't make me want to spite Bloomberg.