PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Turns Tables On Heckler In Buffalo

Cigar
10-24-2013, 09:14 AM
Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton turned the tables on a heckler Wednesday, in an effort to make a point about the need to find common ground to solve the nation’s problems.

During a speech at the University at Buffalo, Clinton first ignored the man’s shouts as she spoke of Buffalo as a model for problem-solving through cooperation.

“Because we can’t move from crisis to crisis, we have to be willing to come together as citizens to focus on the kind of future we want,” she said. As the shouts grew louder from an upper section of bleachers, she added, “which doesn’t include yelling. It includes sitting down and talking.”

The 6,500 people in attendance reacted with a sustained standing ovation as the heckler was led out. :grin:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/24/hillary-clinton-turns-tables-on-heckler-in-buffalo/

Bitch-Slapped :laugh:

patrickt
10-24-2013, 09:46 AM
First, Cigar, the speech to a friendly crowd was yesterday and to quote the bitch, "That was so long ago, what difference does it make now?" And, if anyone has run from a crisis it's the the bitch you say slapped the guy. Personally, I would have called her Sen. Clinton but since you called her bitch I thought I'd follow suit.

Cigar
10-24-2013, 10:26 AM
First, Cigar, the speech to a friendly crowd was yesterday and to quote the bitch, "That was so long ago, what difference does it make now?" And, if anyone has run from a crisis it's the the bitch you say slapped the guy. Personally, I would have called her Sen. Clinton but since you called her bitch I thought I'd follow suit.

Trust me, when someone Bitch-Slaps you ... it doesn't matter what you call the person who Bitch Slapped you; because if you didn't know your place the first time, you can always get Bitch Slapped again ... and again ... and again.

You see ... I hear getting Bitch Slapped builds Character. :laugh:

nathanbforrest45
10-24-2013, 10:38 AM
What is interesting is the earlier thread regarding the woman who was "arrested for asking a question" and disrupting a meeting and she of course is a martyr to the leftist cause. Someone on right who does the same is obviously a criminal and should receive the death penalty, especially for interrupting royalty when it speaks.

Personally, I don't believe interrupting anyone's speech is right and proper and I believe both of them received the penalty they deserved. I just find the hypocrisy of the left to be just too funny for words

Cigar
10-24-2013, 11:15 AM
What is interesting is the earlier thread regarding the woman who was "arrested for asking a question" and disrupting a meeting and she of course is a martyr to the leftist cause. Someone on right who does the same is obviously a criminal and should receive the death penalty, especially for interrupting royalty when it speaks.

Personally, I don't believe interrupting anyone's speech is right and proper and I believe both of them received the penalty they deserved. I just find the hypocrisy of the left to be just too funny for words

Political Speeches to Voters and Corporate Presentations to Employees are different ... :wink:

I would think CEO's would want and expect input form their own Employees.

Agravan
10-24-2013, 11:20 AM
And Hillary is the people's employee.

TheDictator
10-24-2013, 11:23 AM
because if you didn't know your place the first time, you can always get Bitch Slapped again ...

Know our PLACE, like blacks to the back of the bus. That kinda "know your place"?

TheDictator
10-24-2013, 11:26 AM
Political Speeches to Voters and Corporate Presentations to Employees are different ... :wink:

I would think CEO's would want and expect input form their own Employees.

This is just Liberal Bull Sh..................

nathanbforrest45
10-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Technically speaking since the store this "leader" worked at was in all probability a franchise she was not an employee of McDonald's but of the corporation that owned that specific restaurant. Furthermore, I said anyone who is disruptive should be removed, regardless if its disrupting a politician (who is actually an employee of the people) or a CEO (who actually has created more jobs before lunch than someone like Hillary has in a lifetime)

Why would anyone work 10 years at the same job without attempting to move up the corporate ladder? Why would, if you were capable of earning more, stay at a minimum wage job? Do you believe all jobs should be paid the same regardless of the skill set required for each?