PDA

View Full Version : Morman plan to take over the white house

jgreer
01-30-2012, 12:05 AM
http://www.salon.com/2012/01/29/mitt_and_the_white_horse_prophecy/singleton/

Check this out if you wanna learn more about Romeny and his Morman prophesies

I will tell you straight up it is Crazy!

MMC
01-30-2012, 12:28 AM
Kinda Like Harry Reid taking over the Senate.....good thing Harry doesn't live in a Roman Environment! :wink:

wingrider
01-30-2012, 07:49 AM
et tu brutus.

MMC
01-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Okay JG.....I will play along. What do you think is happening here? I like History! We know that the Mormons wanted to take over the US Government. Although I don't know what Smith was thinking running around the Country in 1844 telling all he was preparing an Army of God. Considering where the country stood at the time.
The seeds of Romney’s unique brand of conservatism, often regarded with intense suspicion by most non-Mormon conservatives, were sown in the secretive, acquisitive, patriarchal, authoritarian religious empire run by “quorums” of men under an umbrella consortium called the General Authorities. (http://lds.org/church/leaders?lang=eng) A creed unlike any other in the United States, from its inception Mormonism encouraged material prosperity and abundance as a measure of holy worth, and its strict system of tithing 10 percent of individual wealth has made the church one of the world’s richest institutions.

A multibillion-dollar business empire that includes agribusiness, mining, insurance, electronic and print media, manufacturing, movie production, commercial real estate, defense contracting, retail stores and banking, the Mormon church has unprecedented economic and political power. Despite a solemn stricture against any act or tolerance of gambling, Mormons have been heavily invested and exceptionally influential in the Nevada gaming industry since the great expansion of modern Las Vegas in the 1950s. Valued for their unquestioning loyalty to authority as well as general sobriety — they are prohibited from imbibing in alcohol, tobacco or coffee — Mormons have long been recruited into top positions in government agencies and multinational corporations. They are prominent in such institutions as the CIA, FBI and the national nuclear weapons laboratories, giving the church a sphere of influence unlike any other American religion in the top echelons of government.

Called a “militant millennial movement” by renowned Mormon historian David L. Bigler, Mormonism’s founding theology was based upon a literal takeover of the U.S. government.
At the recent GOP presidential debate in Florida, Romney professed that the Declaration of Independence is a theological document, not specific to the rebellious 13 colonies, but establishing a covenant “between God and man.” Which would suggest that Mitt Romney views the American presidency as a theological office.....snip~

One thing is certainly clear.....Romney's uhm, cough cough, Unique Brand of Conservatism does stand out like a shining Beacon on the Hill.

Now Mormons being recruited for Government Positions, that does tend to bring a spark to my fire! :flames:

Alias
01-30-2012, 02:32 PM
I'd rather have a Mormon in the White House than the current radical Marxist who hates America. At least Mormons love America.

Mister D
01-30-2012, 02:34 PM
I'd rather have a Mormon in the White House than the current radical Marxist who hates America. At least Mormons love America.

No contest.

MMC
01-30-2012, 02:48 PM
True Dat! :wink:

jgreer
01-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Obama isn't a marxist but thanks anyhow

Read the part about the White Horse Prophecy

Anyway why does the Morman church get a pass for not allowing African Americans until the 80s? Even scientology is better than that

Mr. Burns
01-30-2012, 04:11 PM
None of this would seem odd if it were written in a book 2000 years ago.

jgreer
01-30-2012, 04:30 PM
But it was only written 100 years ago

Modern People shouldn't fall for this stuff. The guy found tablets only he could read and then he buried them again before anyone could see them. What??

wingrider
01-31-2012, 12:42 AM
and add to that the story of the "angel" Moroni who deciphered the tablets for smith. and smith is the only one who ever talked to him.. no it is my belief that the mormon religion is founded and based on a fabrication

MMC
01-31-2012, 01:09 AM
:woohoo: General Wing.....:sith: :f_applause: :occasion1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G1L8lV6LQ

:dancing:

wingrider
01-31-2012, 01:13 AM
:woohoo: General Wing.....:sith: :f_applause: :occasion1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G1L8lV6LQ

:dancing:

when you're Hot You're hot..

MMC
01-31-2012, 09:14 AM
:danceshout: Oh.....sorry I was still celebrating from last night.

:drinkupbitchesuo1:

General Wing insisited that U-Guys have tall one this morning.....First Thing! :wink:

MMC
01-31-2012, 03:44 PM
Anyone else going to Congrads our Wing Commander for hitting a 1000 posts?

Mister D
01-31-2012, 03:48 PM
He's at 1010 now. Old news, MMC...:rollseyes: :grin:

Conley
01-31-2012, 03:49 PM
Anyone else going to Congrads our Wing Commander for hitting a 1000 posts?

Oh, I had no idea.

Congrats Wing!