PDA

View Full Version : Yet another reason to CLOSE and lock your doors....and phones.

Cthulhu
10-31-2013, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui9MZf7wxaU

This is insane. I need to learn survival mountain man skills. And live in the wilderness - that way if they want to walk into my tipi unlawfully they will at least have a good workout getting to it. This is too much.

And apparently they want the ability to swipe and search your phone too - for only a slightly less retarded reason. In an attempt to reduce collisions due to texting/talking.

I need to find a rock and live under it for the rest of my life.

Common
10-31-2013, 05:21 PM
BadBoy Badboy whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do cuz they WILL come for you lol

Cthulhu
10-31-2013, 05:30 PM
BadBoy Badboy whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do cuz they WILL come for you lol

From this statement, may I infer that you care precious little about the 4th amendment with some accuracy? Or are you being sarcastic.

Because I find the practice of trespassing without a warrant by law enforcement, and illegal search search and seizure to be most vile.

roadmaster
10-31-2013, 07:11 PM
From this statement, may I infer that you care precious little about the 4th amendment with some accuracy? Or are you being sarcastic.

Because I find the practice of trespassing without a warrant by law enforcement, and illegal search search and seizure to be most vile.

They don't think it's a need to have a search warrant anymore. That little probable cause is becoming a joke.

Cthulhu
10-31-2013, 07:27 PM
They don't think it's a need to have a search warrant anymore. That little probable cause is becoming a joke.

This right here is one of the reasons I don't want to own nice things. Because criminals will waltz right in and take it. Sometimes they were costumes and badges too.

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 11:17 AM
This right here is one of the reasons I don't want to own nice things. Because criminals will waltz right in and take it. Sometimes they were costumes and badges too.

This is bad. :(