PDA

View Full Version : October ISM Manufacturing Highest Since 2011; "No Impact From Government Shutdown."

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Even more reason to laugh at those ill-equipped to know better:

http://imageshack.us/a/img132/5909/gsk.png

So much for that awful Government Shutdown, as one respondent to the ISM survey candidly put it: "The government shutdown has not had any impact on our business that I can determine, nor has it impacted any supplier shipments."

Now the ISM Manufacturing has it's discrepancies which are different from the Chicago ISM and the Markit PMI, which rejects the data from the ISM, but sadly, Manufacturing expansion is not 66.4 (https://www.ism-chicago.org/insidepages/reportsonbusiness/).

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3189/slhb.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7047/n4ng.jpg

From the report:

The report was issued today by Bradley J. Holcomb, CPSM, CPSD, chair of the Institute for Supply Management™ Manufacturing Business Survey Committee. "The PMI™ registered 56.4 percent, an increase of 0.2 percentage point from September's reading of 56.2 percent. The PMI™ has increased progressively each month since June, with October's reading reflecting the highest PMI™ in 2013. The New Orders Index increased slightly in October by 0.1 percentage point to 60.6 percent, while the Production Index decreased by 1.8 percentage points to 60.8 percent. Both the New Orders and Production Indexes have registered above 60 percent for three consecutive months. The Employment Index registered 53.2 percent, a decrease of 2.2 percentage points compared to September's reading of 55.4 percent. The panel's comments are generally positive about the current business climate; however, there are mixed responses on whether the government shutdown and potential default have had any effect on October's results."

And from the respondents:

"The government shutting down and threatening to go into a default position is causing all kinds of concerns in our markets." (Fabricated Metal Products)
"The government shutdown has not had any impact on our business that I can determine, nor has it impacted any supplier shipments." (Chemical Products)
"Government spending continues to be slow in defense and military. The government shutdown and debt ceiling crisis did not affect business." (Transportation Equipment)
"Telecom market — wireless and VOIP — appear to be spiking. We are very busy; busier than we have ever been." (Computer & Electronic Products)
"Seasonal demand has not decreased at the typical pace. Market showing resiliency in the residential market." (Primary Metals)
"Business continues to improve every month for the past nine months." (Furniture & Related Products)
"Big Box Store discounting providing increased sales bump short term." (Food, Beverage & Tobacco Products)
"Our customers continue to be cautious and are closely managing their purchases. Business continues to be flat to slightly down." (Machinery)
"Outlook on general appliance market continues in a positive direction. Uncertainty, however, looms with unclear government direction pending." (Electrical Equipment, Appliances & Components)

exotix
11-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Where's the graph showing the $24 Billion added to the national debt and/or loss of ecomonic activity ... as well as graphs showing outcomes of impacts of default on domestic & global economic & financial systems ...

You may rely on the markets ... that is, what happened to indicators such as DOW, NASDAQ & S&P ... and the threat of another credit-rating downgrade ... important since conservative wackos although who's underlying sentiments that informs thier beliefs are to take us to end-of-days ... are very happy in inflicting cataclysmic events on mankind ... just to see what happens ...

Cigar
11-01-2013, 10:08 AM
If it's such a Great Economic Policy, I suggest the GOP puts it reputation on it and do another Government Shutdown :grin:

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 10:09 AM
AmazonTania

what do you see this as an indication of? I've looked at US wages, gas and shipping, versus China and India and some other indicators that we may have a slight resurgence in manufacturing due to the power of Chinese markets. I don't think we will see a huge change for another 10 years, but I think we may have some steady return.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Where's the graph showing the $24 Billion added to the national debt and/or loss of ecumenic activity ... as well as graphs showing outcomes of impacts of default on domestic & global economic & financial systems ...

What the hell are you blabbing about now?

There was not a chance of default. At all.

You may rely on the markets ... that is, what happened to indicators such as DOW, NASDAQ & S&P ... and the threat of another credit-rating downgrade ... important since conservative wackos although who's underlying sentiments that informs their beliefs are to take us to end-of-days ... are very happy in inflicting cataclysmic events on mankind ... just to see what happens ...

I'll bite. What are you trying to say here?

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 10:14 AM
@AmazonTania (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=852)

what do you see this as an indication of? I've looked at US wages, gas and shipping, versus China and India and some other indicators that we may have a slight resurgence in manufacturing due to the power of Chinese markets. I don't think we will see a huge change for another 10 years, but I think we may have some steady return.

Manufacturing in the US is expanding, but not at a pace big enough to truly matter. It's still too costly to expand in the United States. The artificially low interest rates is just making it easier for businesses to do it for now.

exotix
11-01-2013, 10:15 AM
What the hell are you blabbing about now?

There was not chance of default. At all.

I'll bite. What are you trying to say here?

Maybe you need to get out more and see how life actually is.

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Manufacturing in the US is expanding, but not at a pace big enough to truly matter. It's still too costly to expand in the United States. The artificially low interest rates is just making it easier for businesses to do it for now.

That was my troubled feeling as well. :(

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Maybe you need to get out more and see how life actually is.

Why don't you explain how life actually is...

exotix
11-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Why don't you explain how life actually is...

Say for instance, go to a fast-food resteraunt and examine the employees ... you have to wonder that although they may hate the job ... they are lucky ... this is the conservative policys ... and they would prefer they are unemployed and homeless ... and dead.

Ravi
11-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Good news that one small part of the economy wasn't affected by the Republican attempt to destroy it.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Say for instance, go to a fast-food resteraunt and examine the employees ... you have to wonder that although they may hate the job ... they are lucky ... this is the conservative policys ... and they would prefer they are unemployed and homeless ... and dead.

Majority of the jobs created in this economy are jobs like this.

Next time you see a jobs report, examine the types of jobs being created, instead of heralding as merely another consecutive month of continuous job growth.

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Good news that one small part of the economy wasn't affected by the Republican attempt to destroy it.

This is an inaccurate and unhelpful statement.

exotix
11-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Majority of the jobs created in this economy are jobs like this.

Next time you see a jobs report, examine the types of jobs being created, instead of heralding as merely another consecutive month of continuous job growth.
You will never be able to *create Obama blame* with stagnant-flatline wages while the wealthy get wealthier.

Ethereal
11-01-2013, 10:37 AM

Yes, destroy the economy by impeding the operation of the federal government. Makes perfect sense, because we all know our natural resources would vaporize, our scientific discoveries would be lost forever, and our human capital would wither away without the federal government's benevolent oversight.

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Yes, destroy the economy by impeding the operation of the federal government. Makes perfect sense, because we all know our natural resources would vaporize, our scientific discoveries would be lost forever, and our human capital would wither away without the federal government's benevolent oversight.

People dabble in economics by watching the news. They don't understand it. The makeup of our Congress, courts, and Executive branch is largely those that have to rely upon the advice of others in all matters. The truly intelligent people are not in government service, but they are in Washington which is why we have an offkilter economy.

Ethereal
11-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Obama's motive during the "shutdown" was to purposely and maliciously close things that would have cost less to keep open, like the entire Florida Bay, for example. Any lost business resulting from the "shutdown" was not because we lacked federal assistance, but because of their arbitrary obstructionism.

exotix
11-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Obama's motive during the "shutdown" was to purposely and maliciously close things that would have cost less to keep open, like the entire Florida Bay, for example. Any lost business resulting from the "shutdown" was not because we lacked federal assistance, but because of their arbitrary obstructionism.

A shutdown is a shutdown ... conservatives couldn't even piece-meal opening thier preferred sectors without blackmail & extortion.

Ravi
Yes, destroy the economy by impeding the operation of the federal government. Makes perfect sense, because we all know our natural resources would vaporize, our scientific discoveries would be lost forever, and our human capital would wither away without the federal government's benevolent oversight.A lot of people and business would be hurt by shutting down tourist attractions that happen to be owned by the people as a group. And research in many cases stopped. Not good in the long run for the people of the country or the economy. It does let other nations get ahead of us though, so I imagine you and others of your ilk would be happy about that.

AmazonTania
You will never be able to *create Obama blame* with stagnant-flatline wages while the wealthy get wealthier.

Sure I can. He was elected to do a job, and the job isn't getting done. The nation elected him to 'create' jobs, but the jobs which are growing the fastest aren't very good. They're low skilled, low paying, unproductive service sector jobs.

You can't have it both ways... Unless you're a partisan hack, of course.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fredgraph.png?g=nXz

BB-35
11-01-2013, 10:45 AM

And why pray tell would the republicans want to cut off their nose to spite their face by 'destroying the economy' :rollseyes:

Cigar
11-01-2013, 10:46 AM
This is an inaccurate and unhelpful statement.

Not to the people who had to go to unemployment.

Ravi
11-01-2013, 10:46 AM
And why pray tell would the republicans want to cut off their nose to spite their face by 'destroying the economy' :rollseyes:
To please the teapees whom they direly fear.

exotix
11-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Sure I can. He was elected to do a job, and the job isn't getting done. The national elected him to 'create' jobs, but the jobs which are growing the fastest aren't very good. They're low skilled, low paying, unproductive service sector jobs.

You can't have it both ways... Unless you're a partisan hack, of course.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fredgraph.png?g=nXz

That's nice ... since when did conservatives say the federal govt. is in the business of creating jobs ?

http://www.whenarethejobs.com/

http://i40.tinypic.com/xbxuo8.png

Cigar
11-01-2013, 10:47 AM

I've stop trying to understand Republicans Thinking ... it give me a headache

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 10:55 AM
That's nice ... since when did conservatives say the federal govt. is in the business of creating jobs ?

http://www.whenarethejobs.com/

http://i40.tinypic.com/xbxuo8.png

They don't. Which is the point.

Also, you've had 2 Stimulus bills, 4 job acts and 5 unemployment benefits extensions.

So more, right?

Ethereal
11-01-2013, 11:02 AM
A shutdown is a shutdown ... conservatives couldn't even piece-meal opening thier preferred sectors without blackmail & extortion.

Except it wasn't really a "shutdown" because the large majority of the federal government was still operating. All the specific places that were "closed" were done purposely and maliciously by Obama in order to inflict as much pain as possible on Americans.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 11:03 AM

Thinking too hard in generally seems to have that effect on the drones...

Ethereal
11-01-2013, 11:12 AM
A lot of people and business would be hurt by shutting down tourist attractions that happen to be owned by the people as a group.

Huh?

And research in many cases stopped.

Because without the federal government, all scientific inquiry and research grinds to a halt.

Not good in the long run for the people of the country or the economy. It does let other nations get ahead of us though, so I imagine you and others of your ilk would be happy about that.

I already explained that the negative consequences which resulted from the fabricated shutdown were purposely and maliciously created by the Obama administration as a way to hurt Americans. Not sure what you're talking about.

exotix
11-01-2013, 11:22 AM
They don't. Which is the point.

Also, you've had 2 Stimulus bills, 4 job acts and 5 unemployment benefits extensions.

So more, right?

There hasn't been a *jobs creation* Stimulus (of this magnitude) since Hoover ... and Hoover himself created a *tea party* to block, filibuster and obstruct the New Deal after he created the Great Depression.

Sound familiar ?

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Why must Congress have a "jobs" bill? I don't understand what they a) know about job creation, and b)what fake projects we need to force those with jobs to pay for.

Why not reduce spending and taxes? There's a great jobs creation mechanism.

exotix
11-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Except it wasn't really a "shutdown" because the large majority of the federal government was still operating. All the specific places that were "closed" were done purposely and maliciously by Obama in order to inflict as much pain as possible on Americans.

I would've got a kick out of Red States having to release prison inmates into thier gerrymandered societies.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 11:25 AM
There hasn't been a *jobs creation* Stimulus (of this magnitude) since Hoover ... and Hoover himself created a *tea party* to block, filibuster and obstruct the New Deal after he created the Great Depression.

Sound familiar ?

It does sound familiar. Sounds like more of the ramblings of historical revisionist to try and label Hoover as a non-interventionist, when of course, he was anything but.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Why must Congress have a "jobs" bill? I don't understand what they a) know about job creation, and b)what fake projects we need to force those with jobs to pay for.

Why not reduce spending and taxes? There's a great jobs creation mechanism.

Because they haven't fully understood the crowding out effect yet.

exotix
11-01-2013, 11:29 AM
It does sound familiar. Sounds like more of the ramblings of historical revisionist to try and label Hoover as a non-interventionist, when of course, he was anything but.

Kind of like tea partiers believing they're the *children of the founding fathers* ... when actually they're Shay Rebellionists who compromised with the founding fathers to not overthrow the govt if they got thier guns back ... hence the 2nd Amendment ... yes the only (valid) admendment they think is the constitution.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Kind of like tea partiers believing they're the *children of the founding fathers* ... when actually they're Shay Rebellionists who comprised with the founding fathers to not overthrow the govt if they got thier guns back ... hence the 2nd Amendment ... yes the only (valid) admendment they think is the constitution.

That doesn't make any sense, but not even the founders would be on board with any of the nonsense that is going on in Washington.

You can blame your shortcomings on the opposing party if that what makes you feel better, but this depression is yours to own.

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 11:32 AM
I would've got a kick out of Red States having to release prison inmates into thier gerrymandered societies.

Except Eric Holder would never allow DOC to release inmates from prison. He was the one arguing against sequestration because he couldn't keep up his assault on nonviolent citizens who have vices.

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Because they haven't fully understood the crowding out effect yet.

I become very depressed when I hear people with political science degrees on the news or academics who have never worked in the private sector selling their summary-based ideas to the public.

I am not like you with a love of big business, but neither am I for government controlling the economy when they do it so poorly.

exotix
11-01-2013, 11:35 AM
That doesn't make any sense, but not even the founders would be on board with any of the nonsense that is going on in Washington.

You can blame your shortcomings on the opposing party if that what makes you feel better, but this depression is yours to own.
Don't you have better things to do than post delusional crap ... why don't you get out there and have a real purpose in life ...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2moqjyt.jpg

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Don't you have better things to do than post delusional crap ... why don't you get out there and have a real purpose in life ...

I'm not certain that this has a point. Are we discussing the manufacturing of flags? I think that still happens in China.

exotix
11-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Except Eric Holder would never allow DOC to release inmates from prison. He was the one arguing against sequestration because he couldn't keep up his assault on nonviolent citizens who have vices.

Buncha crap ... sequestration was the result of the 2011 conservative extortion to default ...

The budget sequestration in 2013 refers to the automatic spending cuts (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Budget_sequestration) to United States federal government (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Federal_government_of_the_United_States) spending in particular categories of outlays that were initially set to begin on January 1, 2013, as an austerity (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Austerity) fiscal policy (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Fiscal_policy) as a result of Budget Control Act of 2011 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Budget_Control_Act_of_2011) (BCA), and were postponed by two months by the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/American_Taxpayer_Relief_Act_of_2012) until March 1 when this law went into effect.

Ethereal
11-01-2013, 11:38 AM

I would like to see them release all non-violent drug and sex offenders from federal and local prisons.

exotix
11-01-2013, 11:39 AM
I would like to see them release all non-violent drug and sex offenders from federal and local prisons.
When did a govt. shutdown say only certain offenders are included or excluded ?

Ransom
11-01-2013, 11:41 AM

Your talking head heroes are telling you what Republican thinking is, you merely repeat what you've heard. Sheep don't understand, Cigar, they baaaa.

And you are one of the herd, nothing less.....and certainly nothing more.

Ethereal
11-01-2013, 11:42 AM
When did a govt. shutdown say only certain offenders are included or excluded ?

It's called prioritizing your spending. Clearly, to any rational individual, imprisoning a non-violent drug or sex offender is just immoral and wasteful, which means it shouldn't even receive a spending priority, much less one that is equal to real crimes like murder or rape.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 11:43 AM

I do have a real life. This is why I'm at home completely destroying intellectual lightweights such as yourself while recovering from a hang over from too much partying last night.

But sure. My life is much more enjoyable than the lives this administration seems to have no problems with destroying.

exotix
11-01-2013, 11:45 AM
It's called prioritizing your spending. Clearly, to any rational individual, imprisoning a non-violent drug or sex offender is just immoral and wasteful, which means it shouldn't even receive a spending priority, much less one that is equal to real crimes like murder or rape.
Maybe we should release sex-offenders into your neighborhood .. like what Reagan did to California because *socialized medicine is evil* ... ironic since he released a mentally-ill man who went on to shoot 'em.

exotix
11-01-2013, 11:46 AM
I do have a real life. This is why I'm at home completely destroying intellectual lightweights such as yourself while recovering from a hang over from too much partying last night.

But sure. My life is much more enjoyable than the lives this administration seems to have no problems with destroying.

No sweat ... like I'm obligated and blessed to be in your prescence ... LOL.

Ethereal
11-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Maybe we should release sex-offenders into your neighborhood ..

Non-violent sex offenders.

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 11:48 AM

http://www.stevepiper.net/meme/DollarCosts.jpg

Sorry for the meme

Ethereal
11-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Nearly 1 in 5 women in the U.S. say they've been sexually assaulted (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/15/health/nearly-1-in-5-women-in-us-survey-report-sexual-assault.html?_r=0), yet we're spending billions and billions of dollars every year on arbitrary drug, sex, and gambling prohibition. The law enforcement officials in this country ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Ravi
11-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Nearly 1 in 5 women in the U.S. say they've been sexually assaulted (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/15/health/nearly-1-in-5-women-in-us-survey-report-sexual-assault.html?_r=0), yet we're spending billions and billions of dollars every year on arbitrary drug, sex, and gambling prohibition. The law enforcement officials in this country ought to be ashamed of themselves.
For once I can agree with you.

Ethereal
11-01-2013, 12:02 PM
For once I can agree with you.

Fat lot of good Obama and the Democrats have done stopping any of it. Thanks for nothing.

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Fat lot of good Obama and the Democrats have done stopping any of it. Thanks for nothing.

Yes, unfortunately, they may agree with us but they won't vote for us. They are too afraid of that 3rd party will put a Todd Akin in power, no different than the Republicans are afraid a Barak Obama will be in power.

I find it all very depressing that we few sane people have to remain prophets on the fringe while everyone else engages in a dangerous level of partisan abuse.

:(

jillian
11-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Yes, unfortunately, they may agree with us but they won't vote for us. They are too afraid of that 3rd party will put a Todd Akin in power, no different than the Republicans are afraid a Barak Obama will be in power.

I find it all very depressing that we few sane people have to remain prophets on the fringe while everyone else engages in a dangerous level of partisan abuse.

:(

why would you think we'd agree with your third party and want to see it in power?

i don't think fear is the issue. though i will say i don't waste my vote.

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2013, 12:09 PM

You madam, and please don't take this the wrong way, are a looney tune

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2013, 12:12 PM
To please the teapees whom they direly fear.

And why would the Tea Party want to destroy the economy?

exotix
11-01-2013, 12:13 PM
You madam, and please don't take this the wrong way, are a looney tune
Look, I don't sit behind a computer looking for choice passages from the tea party manifesto to suit my delusions and post to other tea partiers looking for reassurance ... no, I deal with real people on a daily basis ...

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Look, I don't sit behind a computer looking for choice passages from the tea party manifesto to suit my delusions and post to other tea partiers looking for reassurance ... no, I deal with real people on a daily basis ...

And just how well are these 'real people' doing under the second coming of Jesus Christ?

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Kind of like tea partiers believing they're the *children of the founding fathers* ... when actually they're Shay Rebellionists who compromised with the founding fathers to not overthrow the govt if they got thier guns back ... hence the 2nd Amendment ... yes the only (valid) admendment they think is the constitution.

Only a dimwitted person would think that. The 2nd Amendment is the amendment that insures all the other parts of the Constitution are upheld. And by the way Shays Rebellion was primarily to stop the collection of onerous taxes during a depression caused by government intervention in the economy. Sound familiar??

exotix
11-01-2013, 12:21 PM
And just how well are these 'real people' doing under the second coming of Jesus Christ?

Well, take for instance all my redneck hillbilly christian-conservative fantatic buddies who don't hestitate to tell you what they would do if they ever got a ahold of Obama ... I noticed now how stupid they look in now keeping thier mouths shut since they were about to be starving and homeless when everyone they voted into Congress were about to shutdown and default on thier entitlements.

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2013, 12:22 PM

I have no idea what you mean by that. From what I have seen you really have no concept of how the world really works. You are very quick to label everyone who is opposed to your way of thinking as demented or uncaring or whatever. You are as shallow as the characters on a sit com.

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Well, take for instance all my redneck hillbilly christian-conservative fantatic buddies who don't hestitate to tell you what they would do if they ever got a ahold of Obama ... I noticed now how stupid they look in now keeping thier mouths shut since they were about to be starving and homeless when everyone they voted into Congress were about to shutdown and default on thier entitlements.

You are really a hoot. No one, even Cigar, is as funny as you are, and as one dimensional. Truthfully, I would much rather cast my lot with those so called hill billy red necks than any liberal progressive from anywhere in the country. I find them far more honest and caring about the things that matter than any one like you who won't actually help anyone unless you can steal it from someone else.

You are a cartoon character and are totally without merit.

exotix
11-01-2013, 12:27 PM
I have no idea what you mean by that. From what I have seen you really have no concept of how the world really works. You are very quick to label everyone who is opposed to your way of thinking as demented or uncaring or whatever. You are as shallow as the characters on a sit com.

No my problem you sold your soul to the party of hate & death.

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2013, 12:27 PM
And by the way, most of my hill billy redneck Christian Conservative buddies would gladly impeach Obamalini but I have never heard any of them suggesting a movie made called "The Assassination of Barack Obama"

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Well doofus, you are so insane I can't do anything but ignore you from here on out. You dont' ever make sense so why waste the band width.

Be of good cheer.

exotix
11-01-2013, 12:29 PM
You are really a hoot. No one, even Cigar, is as funny as you are, and as one dimensional. Truthfully, I would much rather cast my lot with those so called hill billy red necks than any liberal progressive from anywhere in the country. I find them far more honest and caring about the things that matter than any one like you who won't actually help anyone unless you can steal it from someone else.

You are a cartoon character and are totally without merit.
You're like a fake suffragette who thinks his meaning in life is to create problems to solve ... LOL.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 12:33 PM

That's sort of similar to how the Occupy WallStreet protesters I interviewed would do if they ever saw George Bush in New York.

It's funny because George Bush comes to New York all the time...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-isfXxT94w0Y/Tf4wElqhRAI/AAAAAAAABwg/LrIkZHUpXbs/s1600/Barack-Obama-and-George-Bush.jpg

exotix
11-01-2013, 12:36 PM
That's sort of similar to how the Occupy WallStreet protesters I interviewed would do if they ever saw George Bush in New York.

It's funny because George Bush comes to New York all the time...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-isfXxT94w0Y/Tf4wElqhRAI/AAAAAAAABwg/LrIkZHUpXbs/s1600/Barack-Obama-and-George-Bush.jpg

What's your point .. Bush comes here too ... yeah my area is where he hidout from the Viet Nam War ... everyone here hates him except for a baptist adventist university who teaches armegheddon ... for some fundraising for himself.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 12:39 PM
The point is that they're two sides of the same coin. But you really won't get angry at anything Obama does, despite of how Bush-ish it is...

exotix
11-01-2013, 12:43 PM
The point is that they're two sides of the same coin. But you really won't get angry at anything Obama does, despite of how Bush-ish it is...

Obama needs to assume presidential powers and suspend Congress per executive-office authoritys' given to him while under conservative terrorist-attack.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Obama needs to assume presidential powers and suspend Congress per executive-office authoritys' given to him while under conservative terrorist-attack.

How about presenting a coherent argument that doesn't sound like it was stripped from a DNC talking point website.

You talk about dealing with real people, but only to advance your partisan anecdotes. What about the real people who are leaving the labour force? The real people stuck with these low wage jobs being created by the fantastic recovery. What about the real incomes which are falling, as well as the decrease in the labour force relative to the overall population.

Or would you like to talk about how well the wealthy are doing under this stock market. Because I know plenty of those 'real people' too.

exotix
11-01-2013, 12:52 PM
How about presenting a coherent argument that doesn't sound like it was stripped from a DNC talking point website.

You talk about dealing with real people, but only to advance your partisan anecdotes. What about the real people who are leaving the labour force? The real people stuck with these low wage jobs being created by the fantastic recovery. What about the real incomes which are falling, as well as the decrease in the labour force relative to the overall population.

Or would you like to talk about how well the wealthy are doing under this stock market. Because I know plenty of those 'real people' too.

I'd like to talk about conservative economic-vitality accomplishments ... say, like Issa looking for someway to impeach Obama because of a defective website.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 12:56 PM
I'd like to talk about conservative economic-vitality accomplishments ... say, like Issa looking for someway to impeach Obama because of a defective website.

A website is fixable, as well the economy to a specific degree.

Obamacare... Not so much...

BB-35
11-01-2013, 12:59 PM

You REALLY need to stop sniffing glue...

exotix
11-01-2013, 01:04 PM
A website is fixable, as well the economy to a specific degree.

Obamacare... Not so much...America the bastion of capitalism needs more conservative-austerity ... this is to assure your children have good Taco Bell jobs in the future ... this can only be accomplished with more fake-filibusters, shutdowns, threat of defaults and Issa hearings in hopes of impeachment so we can nominate a Canadian-born socialist/communist who's legislative accompishments so far is to be known as the *raging asshole* in college ...

LOL

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 01:08 PM
America the bastion of capitalism needs more conservative-austerity ... this is to assure your children have good Taco Bell jobs in the future ... this can only be accomplished with more fake-filibusters, shutdowns, threat of defaults and Issa hearings in hopes of impeachment so we can nominate a Canadian-born socialist/communist who's legislative accompishments so far is to be known as the *raging asshole* in college ...

LOL

Maybe you can explain, in the most coherent manner possible, what exactly do you need more of, as well as what you would need congress to do, to insure the economic success of the United States?

exotix
11-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Maybe you can explain, in the most coherent manner possible, what exactly do you need more of, as well as what you would need congress to do, to insure the economic success of the United States?Well, when was austerity ever imposed on a nation ... especially on a Super Power ... except 1917 to 1980's Soviet Union ?

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Excuse me but is she really suggesting Obama declare martial law and shut down congress because people disagree with him?

exotix
11-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Excuse me but is she really suggesting Obama declare martial law and shut down congress because people disagree with him?

Just think if Congress assumed it's powers to impeach Bush as the screams from the guy on his phone were the last thing heard as the 2nd Tower came down.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Well, when was austerity ever imposed on a nation ... especially on a Super Power ... except 1917 to 1980's Soviet Union ?

United States. Depression of 1920.

Canada. Recession of the1990's.

Lithuania. Financial Crisis 2008.

Need I continue?

exotix
11-01-2013, 01:34 PM
United States. Depression of 1920.

Canada. Recession of the1990's.

Lithuania. Financial Crisis 2008.

Need I continue?
Please do ... America wants to be *real* socialists & communists and wants examples.

nathanbforrest45
11-01-2013, 01:44 PM
She should keep up the good work. None of us could come close to making as big a fool of her as she is herself.

AmazonTania
11-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Please do ... America wants to be *real* socialists & communists and wants examples.

What does this has to do with austerity, and the fact that it seems to work as far as history shows.

Communism...Not so much.

Mr. Freeze
11-01-2013, 02:55 PM

What?