PDA

View Full Version : Gov Rick Scott

Common
11-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Was Ceo of HCA, Hospital Corporation of America, the largest Owner/Operator of hospitals and Medical Facilities in the world.

Rick Scott was fired as CEO when it was discovered there were BILLIONS, untold billions in overcharges to the Federal Govt in Medicare, Medicaid and Indigent Charity care.

Scott gets fired from his multimillion CEO job as the company when under his WATCH was admitted to overcharge and plea dealed an HISTORIC 13 BILLION FINE. Its estimated they stole SEVEN <7> times that much in the years investigated.

Rick Scott gets fired gets MILLIONS in Severance Bonus's and instantly becomes the teaparty darling to run for Florida Governor, the teaparty via koch pacs heaped millions on rick scott, Rick Scott committed to spending 40 million of his own money that he stole off taxpayers to his race for governor.

One reason im no longer a republican and I am dead set against the teaparty and their agenda and ideals.

Capitolism is a great thing and Im for all for it. Just not the Al Capone Capitolism that the likes of Rick Scott and Jamie Dimon and Ken Lay and Robert Skilling are.
Funny collectively those few individuals stole billions from america and american taxpayers. They destroyed the lives <lay,skilling> of many thousands of employees.
Employees that were over 65 and already retired and that had 401ks they paid for woke up with NOTHING no income.
The cruzebots defend this scum tooth and nail and blame everyone that gets up and works for them as the problem. Yeah ok, I buy that

Chris
11-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Was Ceo of HCA, Hospital Corporation of America, the largest Owner/Operator of hospitals and Medical Facilities in the world.

Rick Scott was fired as CEO when it was discovered there were BILLIONS, untold billions in overcharges to the Federal Govt in Medicare, Medicaid and Indigent Charity care.

Scott gets fired from his multimillion CEO job as the company when under his WATCH was admitted to overcharge and plea dealed an HISTORIC 13 BILLION FINE. Its estimated they stole SEVEN <7> times that much in the years investigated.

Rick Scott gets fired gets MILLIONS in Severance Bonus's and instantly becomes the teaparty darling to run for Florida Governor, the teaparty via koch pacs heaped millions on rick scott, Rick Scott committed to spending 40 million of his own money that he stole off taxpayers to his race for governor.

One reason im no longer a republican and I am dead set against the teaparty and their agenda and ideals.

Capitolism is a great thing and Im for all for it. Just not the Al Capone Capitolism that the likes of Rick Scott and Jamie Dimon and Ken Lay and Robert Skilling are.
Funny collectively those few individuals stole billions from america and american taxpayers. They destroyed the lives <lay,skilling> of many thousands of employees.
Employees that were over 65 and already retired and that had 401ks they paid for woke up with NOTHING no income.
The cruzebots defend this scum tooth and nail and blame everyone that gets up and works for them as the problem. Yeah ok, I buy that

This is fraud and theft. It's not capitalism.

shaarona
11-03-2013, 11:00 AM

My God... you remember.. So do I..

Common
11-03-2013, 11:16 AM
This is fraud and theft. It's not capitalism.

Wrong Chris they are capitolists who have robbed and stolen from the Taxpayers, your response was clearly the response I said all teaparty supporters give. Unending excuses for anything capitolist. You just blew off Chris untold billions in Criminal Costs that have burdened the USA and is a big part of its debt, like its didnt even happen. Thats why the teaparty has no crediblity with me.

Common
11-03-2013, 11:19 AM
My God... you remember.. So do I..

Ill tell you how DUMB I am shaarona, not only did I know about this when it happend and when Rick Scott ran for Governor I was IDIOT enough to vote for him the first time. Shows how stupid I can be.

Not only will I not vote for him but whoever winds up being his opponent will get a cash donation from me. Just like if someone runs against the great phony of our time Marco Rubio

shaarona
11-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Ill tell you how DUMB I am shaarona, not only did I know about this when it happend and when Rick Scott ran for Governor I was IDIOT enough to vote for him the first time. Shows how stupid I can be.

Not only will I not vote for him but whoever winds up being his opponent will get a cash donation from me. Just like if someone runs against the great phony of our time Marco Rubio

I was at the hospital when they played his takeover video.. and I knew instantly that he was bad news.

From there everything went to hell.. no ethics, Medicare fraud, creative accounting practices.. and morale lower than a snake's belly.

Codename Section
11-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Wrong Chris they are capitolists who have robbed and stolen from the Taxpayers, your response was clearly the response I said all teaparty supporters give. Unending excuses for anything capitolist. You just blew off Chris untold billions in Criminal Costs that have burdened the USA and is a big part of its debt, like its didnt even happen. Thats why the teaparty has no crediblity with me.
Common

the government robs from taxpayers because it is taken by force, not by donation. If we could all donate what we want to the government then it is a voluntary and friendly relationship.

I can "donate" to Walmart or not donate. Walmart doesn't come to my house hand me a bunch of shit I don't want along with a few stuff that I do and then grab money out of my wallet.

Tell me what business has ever come to your home, knocked on your door, and handed you a slip of paper that says to pay up or your wages are garnished?

Common
11-03-2013, 04:23 PM
@Common (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=659)

the government robs from taxpayers because it is taken by force, not by donation. If we could all donate what we want to the government then it is a voluntary and friendly relationship.

I can "donate" to Walmart or not donate. Walmart doesn't come to my house hand me a bunch of shit I don't want along with a few stuff that I do and then grab money out of my wallet.

Tell me what business has ever come to your home, knocked on your door, and handed you a slip of paper that says to pay up or your wages are garnished?

That has nothing to do with my post code its about capitalist criminals that use capitalist to rob and steal from everyone else to enrich themselves. Taxpayers paid the billions upon billions rick scotts company stole in which he ENRICHED himself lavishly with the spoils.
Id rather give those billions to americans in an increase minimum wage so we the taxpayers do not have to subsidize McDonalds and Walmarts payroll by giving their "employee;s" food stamps so they can eat.

If the right ever decides to WHINE and moan and have small govt hissy fits over the Criminal Capitalists that rob billions from all of us and the corporations that dont pay their share of anything and dont pay a decent wage so the govt can be bigger paying for food stamps, then I may consider them anything less than totally full of shit.
That kind of big govt is great govt, the govt that doesnt put those criminals in prison and gives them fines that pales compared to what they stole of all americans.

Ted Cruze's job being on the Koch Brothers payroll is to insure that big govt never stops the cash cow to the 2% at the expense of everyone else. His job is to assure they keep taking as much as the can from working americans and give to the top, its called and its always been called "TRICKLE UP"

Codename Section
11-03-2013, 04:30 PM
No it doesn't have anything to do with fraud. I was saying that your assumptions about capitalism are wrong. That's all. :)

shaarona
11-03-2013, 04:48 PM
That has nothing to do with my post code its about capitalist criminals that use capitalist to rob and steal from everyone else to enrich themselves. Taxpayers paid the billions upon billions rick scotts company stole in which he ENRICHED himself lavishly with the spoils.
Id rather give those billions to americans in an increase minimum wage so we the taxpayers do not have to subsidize McDonalds and Walmarts payroll by giving their "employee;s" food stamps so they can eat.

If the right ever decides to WHINE and moan and have small govt hissy fits over the Criminal Capitalists that rob billions from all of us and the corporations that dont pay their share of anything and dont pay a decent wage so the govt can be bigger paying for food stamps, then I may consider them anything less than totally full of shit.
That kind of big govt is great govt, the govt that doesnt put those criminals in prison and gives them fines that pales compared to what they stole of all americans.

Ted Cruze's job being on the Koch Brothers payroll is to insure that big govt never stops the cash cow to the 2% at the expense of everyone else. His job is to assure they keep taking as much as the can from working americans and give to the top, its called and its always been called "TRICKLE UP"

Medicare fraud amounted to billions under Rick Scott. They were doing a pump and dump on HCA.. The stock went up steadily and then crashed.

Codename Section
11-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Medicare fraud amounted to billions under Rick Scott. They were doing a pump and dump on HCA.. The stock went up steadily and then crashed.

How is this capitalism? Sounds like just plain old fraud and with government money and government fuckery since the system is easy enough to be gamed.

Ravi
11-03-2013, 06:05 PM

You voted for him? OMFG!

His current war is against the unemployed. First he changed the rules to make it harder to file and now he's hired a company to "re-vamp" the system making it next to impossible for those "approved" to collect.

The guy is scum, imo. I can't say that loudly enough.

zelmo1234
11-03-2013, 06:09 PM

Ah! it's good to be the king! :)

Ravi
11-03-2013, 06:26 PM
and yeah, the entire testing welfare recipients for drug use? His wife owned stock in one of the potential testing companies. And even though he eventually "forbade" them from doing the testing, after his term that company will be free to do it and rake in the dough.

Rick Scott is nothing but a political whore out to profit off taxpayers.

Did I repeat myself?