PDA

View Full Version : I got an idea for those who like their current plan and Doctor

Cigar
11-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Then keep it, and Obama should let them sign a 25 year waver to exempt them from ObamaCare. If they want shit, let them eat shit and stay at the mercy of Insurance Corporations. Its not like there's more than 1 or 2% who are complaining.

If they have a problem with coverage or cost that are bankrupting them, call the GOP; I hear they have a great Health Care Plan.

See, problem solved, if Obama would say this to the people who want to stay with their private plan and their Doctors who their private plan covers.

:)

Captain Obvious
11-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Off the clock?

The Xl
11-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Then keep it, and Obama should let them sign a 25 year waver to exempt them from ObamaCare. If they want shit, let them eat shit and stay at the mercy of Insurance Corporations. Its not like there's more than 1 or 2% who are complaining.

If they have a problem with coverage or cost that are bankrupting them, call the GOP; I hear they have a great Health Care Plan.

See, problem solved, if Obama would say this to the people who want to stay with their private plan and their Doctors who their private plan covers.

Lulz, you support a corporatist insurance bill.

Codename Section
11-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Lulz, you support a corporatist insurance bill.

How are we not still at the mercy of insurance companies? We HAVE to buy their insurance and now at a higher premium.

The Xl
11-03-2013, 07:36 PM
How are we not still at the mercy of insurance companies? We HAVE to buy their insurance and now at a higher premium.

Exactly.

Agravan
11-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Cigar and his ilk are unable to recognize that fact.

Cigar
11-03-2013, 08:08 PM
So what have you DS been doing for the last 20 years?

Name the last year and date your insurance didn't go up?

Captain Obvious
11-03-2013, 08:14 PM

Had it happen several times now.

Thus year no price increase but due to tha ACA, my deductible is tripling.

Codename Section
11-03-2013, 08:34 PM

I've had tricare or military health since I was 18. Thankfully or unthankfully I was injured in combat so I will have it for some time to come.

AmazonTania
11-03-2013, 09:00 PM
I guess this is why the OP never post his own thoughts, for fear of having someone else explain his own logic to him in realisation that his threads are dead on arrival.

If you don't want people to stay under the Mercy of Insurance Companies, why force individuals to buy health insurance instead of just expanding Medicare/Medicaid.

It's not like anyone was under the Mercy of Insurance Companies before...

Cigar
11-03-2013, 09:08 PM
I guess this is why the OP never post his own thoughts, for fear of having someone else explain his own logic to him in realisation that his threads are dead on arrival.

If you don't want people to stay under the Mercy of Insurance Companies, why force individuals to buy health insurance instead of just expanding Medicare/Medicaid.

It's not like anyone was under the Mercy of Insurance Companies before...

Actually when you are in the minority you're fucked.

Welcome to the minority. :)

I can't believe someone with a fraction of brain matter saying no one was under the Mercy of Insurance Companies before.

Really, got any data on that claim, since it was the number reason for bankruptcy over the last several years.

:) have a nice night on the Internet.

AmazonTania
11-03-2013, 09:12 PM

I can't believe someone with a fraction of brain matter saying no one was under the Mercy of Insurance Companies before.

You're not legally obligated to support an insurance company. For now anyway.

Really, got any data on that claim, since it was the number reason for bankruptcy over the last several years.

Less than 1% of all bankruptcies were the result of medical finances. This was already compiled with the Federal Reserve Report of Consumer Finances as well as 5,000 cases of Bankruptcies from the Department of Justice.

I've already discussed this with one of the many intellectual lightweights who inhabit this forum. They've learned this fact, and in time, you will as well.

Chris
11-03-2013, 09:36 PM
MyCancellation.com: An ObamaCare Website that Works (http://blog.acton.org/archives/61932-mycancellation-com-obamacare-site-works.html)

Can’t keep your health care plan? Received a cancellation letter?

We know that ObamaCare is causing this happen to people all across America — your family, your friends, your co-workers, your employees. Maybe even you.

Washington needs to see what is happening. That’s why Independent Women’s Voice launched a new Tumblr site — MyCancellation.com — and we are looking for submissions from the millions across the country who have received cancellation letters from their health insurance providers notifying them that their plan – that they liked – will be cancelled due to ObamaCare.

It is easy! Take a picture of yourself with your cancellation letter and send it to us at letters@mycancellation.com. (We’ll take care of covering up all private information — we aren’t the government and don’t want that out there!) To make it particularly fun, feel free to borrow the placard meme from Occupy Wall Street – a picture of yourself, your letter, and a sign saying whatever you think appropriate.

Help us show Washington the faces of those who were told they could keep their plan if they liked it, who really can’t. All thanks to ObamaCare

Twitter: @MyCancellation
Facebook: facebook.com/mycancellation

MyCancellation.com (http://mycancellation.com/)

Codename Section
11-03-2013, 10:05 PM
I have a government employee insurance as do many I know. We're fine. It's everybody else that is fucked.

Suckers.

The Xl
11-04-2013, 12:11 AM

Dawgs, whether we were at the mercy of insurance companies before or not, how the fuck is a bill that mandates having private insurance going to help? How is it not being at their mercy?

You're derptastic, cuz