PDA

View Full Version : Ha!

Matty
11-04-2013, 03:14 PM
It's happening again. The MSNBC folks are touting Christie for Pres. on the Republican ticket. and,,,, The fat boy is grinning from ear to ear about it. I cannot wait tip they start to demonize him the way they did John McCain. It'll be fun to watch

Captain Obvious
11-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Christie would be perfect for the GOP.

@Sarcasm

Ravi
11-04-2013, 03:17 PM
I thought he lost weight? Didn't he have his stomach stapled.

Adelaide
11-04-2013, 03:18 PM
I thought he lost weight? Didn't he have his stomach stapled.

I think he had laparoscopic gastric banding done, which is different.

I would have thought during an election period that "demonizing" and politicking is part of the process.

Matty
11-04-2013, 03:21 PM
demonize is what the demon craps do best. you got that right. they're kissing his ass now and then they'll demonize him.. two headed spit tounged snakes in da grass.

Ravi
11-04-2013, 03:23 PM
demonize is what the demon craps do best. you got that right. they're kissing his ass now and then they'll demonize him.. two headed spit tounged snakes in da grass.
Like you don't do that? You just called him fat boy.

What happened to your dream candidate Marco Rubio. LOL

Adelaide
11-04-2013, 03:28 PM

You can like or respect someone and still not want them to be president, or want them as much as someone else. Which is where campaigns come in.

Matty
11-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Like you don't do that? You just called him fat boy.

What happened to your dream candidate Marco Rubio. LOL

The democrats are not schmoozing Marco now are they. They're schmoozing fat boy and fat boy is eaten it up. I can't wait to see the perplexed look on his face when they start demonizing him. It'll be fun to watch.

Ravi
11-04-2013, 04:58 PM
The democrats are not schmoozing Marco now are they. They're schmoozing fat boy and fat boy is eaten it up. I can't wait to see the perplexed look on his face when they start demonizing him. It'll be fun to watch.
You're demonizing him now.

Matty
11-04-2013, 05:32 PM
You're demonizing him now.

I don't count, I don't have the power of the press behind me.

Ravi
11-04-2013, 05:49 PM
I don't count, I don't have the power of the press behind me.

Don't get your panties in a twist. He'll never be president. The Republicans will demonize him before the Dems have to. Did you miss the Republican primaries??? That was the funniest and nastiest performance by the GOP in history.