PDA

View Full Version : Obama calls to congratulate Christie?

Germanicus
11-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Why is Obama calling Chris Christie to congratulate him on his win? Do they go on a date now? Does Michelle know about all of this?

Obama is a Democrat right? And Christie is a Republican. So why is Obama wasting his valuable time calling up Chris Christie to congratulate him? Did Obama call Terry Macauliffe too? Or just Chris Christie? Why is Christie so important?

What I hate is the news report we get in Australia after every election. The next day or so there is a report that the US President, whoever he is at the time, has called to congratulate our now PM on their election win. Like this is news. Ohhhh, the American President took time to think about Australia! Yay! We are so important! Oi! Oi! Oi!....... Fuck off. Who wants the US President calling? What are we? Pathetic baby boomers? Obama is our boss? big important Obama? Fuck Obama. And fuck any and all US Presidents that call to give a patronizing and insulting congratulations to our PM. I dont know why US leaders think they can talk down to other nations as if we are commoners.

Anyway, not only is it insulting when Obama calls to congratulate our PM it is done to show the order. Obama calls and pats our leader on the head. It is a way for USA to give the illusion that they are our masters.

Obama is Christies master. Chris Christie and Obama may as well be dating but Obama has all the power in the relationship. Chris Christie drops everything and scrambles to pick up the phone any time Obama wants something and calls him. Christie is pathetic.

I know that Chris Christie fell in love with Obama when they bonded over the Sandy storm and Christie lost Romney the election but I think the time has come for Chris Christie to assert himself in the relationship. If he doesnt do it now then Obama will just end up walking all over him and treating him like a doormat.

And hey Chris Christie. You get off the beach! The last person we want on a beach is Chris Christie. Imagine how many people it would take to lift him back into the water.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/06/us-usa-politics-obama-christie-idUSBRE9A518L20131106

Germanicus
11-06-2013, 08:28 PM
See when Chris Christie works up the courage to call Obama, Obama is playing golf. And Obama doesnt call back or even text.

When Obama calls Christie because Obama wants something, Christie is so happy and filled with joy when he sees it is Obama calling. He drops everything and presents himself to Obama so that Obama can take from him whatever he likes. All Christie does pretty much is sit around waiting for Obama to call, hoping that he can offer something that Obama might be interested in for a while.

Christie is Obamas bitch. (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmJxtgmsqAE

Cigar
11-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Do you really want to see Christie in Golf Shorts :laugh:

TheDictator
11-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Why do you ( a non American) care who Obama calls. Also why should America care what some backwards piss ant country like Australia thinks. Go play with yourself on your little Island, leave the big boys alone.

Cigar
11-07-2013, 12:42 PM
This is going to be so much Fun to watch ... :grin:

Damn I Love GOP Politics

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2013/131107-incoming-2016-gop-contenders-damn-chris-christie-with-faint-praise.jpg

Ravi
11-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Anyway, not only is it insulting when Obama calls to congratulate our PM it is done to show the order. Obama calls and pats our leader on the head. It is a way for USA to give the illusion that they are our masters.We are your masters.

nathanbforrest45
11-07-2013, 01:03 PM
I've been to Newcastle NSW. The people there were among the finest I have ever met and are one of the few that genuinely like Americans. So, why are you guys giving Australia such a hard time?