PDA

View Full Version : More Trayvon Martins

exotix
11-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Today

Family demands charges after unarmed 19-year-old woman shot dead

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/07/21350998-family-demands-charges-after-unarmed-19-year-old-woman-shot-dead-in-potential?lite

A young, black Detroit woman was shot in the head and killed on a front porch while seeking help after a car accident over the weekend — and her family and local activists are outraged the shooter has yet to be charged.

The case is now drawing comparisons to Trayvon Martin and Jonathan Ferrell, the former college football player who was killed in North Carolina.

Renisha McBride, 19, was fatally shot while standing on the front porch of a home in the suburb of Dearborn Heights in Detroit on Saturday, according to police.
The Wayne County Medical Examiner said she died of a shotgun wound to the head.

The Dearborn Heights Police Department said they responded to a call of a shooting in the early morning hours at a house on Outer Drive, adding that they have “identified the person who fired the shot and killed the woman.”
No one has been charged.

With her cell phone dead, McBride's family believes she was seeking help at the residence following a car accident, according to her maternal aunt, Bernita Spinks.
“She probably wanted to ask him to make a call for her or if she could use the phone,” she told The Detroit News (http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131106/METRO01/311060086/Charges-sought-Dearborn-Heights-resident-fatal-shooting).

Local police requested a warrant from the Wayne County Prosecutor Office on Wednesday, but the request was sent back to police later that afternoon for additional investigation.

"We have asked that further investigation be conducted by the police in this case," Maria Miller, a spokesman for the Wayne County Prosecutor, said in a statement.
"We will not be able to make a charging decision until the requested work has been completed."

Miller added that McBride's parents were informed on the decision.

Police said they are currently working on the investigation to send the request back the the prosecutor's office.

It was outside that very home where the shooting took place that McBride’s family, friends and local community members gathered on Wednesday evening to hold a vigil for the teen.
“Last night we all shed tears,” said Rev. W. J. Rideout, a community activist.
“I prayed with the family last time.
We made sure the rally was very peaceful but it was painful.”

The reverend said that he and the family believe race was a factor in the shooting, and that the incident was all too reminiscent of the shootings of Trayvon Martin in Feb. 2012 and Jonathan Ferrell this September.

George Zimmerman of Florida was found not guilty of second degree murder in the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in July after a jury found he acted in self-defense.

Michigan currently has a self-defense act similar to Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law that played a role in the case against Zimmerman.

Under the Michigan law (http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(ieuo2kajbyzym555uao4p455))/mileg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-780-972), an individual not engaged in a crime may use deadly force against another if said individual "honestly and reasonably" believes deadly force is necessary to prevent imminent death, bodily harm, or sexual assault.

Jonathan Ferrell, 24, a black former college football player at Florida A&M, was shot ten times by police and killed in Sept. in North Carolina despite being unarmed (http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/15/20509400-nc-police-officer-charged-with-fatal-shooting-of-unarmed-man-due-in-court?lite) while also apparently seeking help after a car accident.
"[McBride] was unarmed, this was not a case of forced entry or intimidation," Rev. Rideout said.

"The family feels their rights have been violated and justice has been taken away from them until they take this man and charge him with something," Rev. Rideout said. "We stood there on his grass where the murder took place to let him know and America know that we are not going to stand for this."

Rustling was heard at the home during the vigil, but no one came forward despite repeated knocks on the door, he said.
While he said was hopeful the prosecutor's office would issue the warrant, but added, “if this thing turns out otherwise we are going to fight it," he said.

Renisha McBride

http://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/131107-shooting-mcbride.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

keymanjim
11-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Was she beating the head into the sidewalk of the person that shot her?

exotix
11-07-2013, 05:42 PM

I think the important point is that when you shoot a woman in the head point blank ... *you have to pull the trigger a different way*

roadmaster
11-07-2013, 05:48 PM
http://youtu.be/rv20g_jfp1k

There are more black on white crimes.

Green Arrow
11-07-2013, 06:52 PM
http://youtu.be/rv20g_jfp1k

There are more black on white crimes.

How does that justify this crime?

Beevee
11-07-2013, 06:54 PM

Well, Zimmerman's deformed and heavily blooded head, arising from repeated smashing into concrete certainly proved that. I wonder how he actually got back onto his feet. Was the pool of blood photographed, or did the rain miraculously wash it away?

Green Arrow
11-07-2013, 06:57 PM
I get that exotix is a race-baiter, keymanjim and roadmaster, but do we have to take the bait?

exotix
11-07-2013, 07:03 PM
I get that exotix is a race-baiter, @keymanjim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=250) and @roadmaster (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=87), but do we have to take the bait?

You do ... you see, if blacks get shot by whites the 2nd Amendment works ... but when whites are massacred by whites, it's a massacre on your 2nd Amendment Rights.

roadmaster
11-07-2013, 07:25 PM
How does that justify this crime?

We don't know all the facts besides the liberals are going to open the borders with many illegals and they are targeting black communities.

The Xl
11-07-2013, 07:27 PM
You do ... you see, if blacks get shot by whites the 2nd Amendment works ... but when whites are massacred by whites, it's a massacre on your 2nd Amendment Rights.

What the hell are you babbling about?

zelmo1234
11-07-2013, 07:29 PM

And yet not one time has the gun walked up to someone and shot them all by itself.

By the way Travons mother was in Muskegon MI today charging people to come and here her story and trying to get MI stand your ground law overturned.

Funny how she has taken a position that allows her to PROFIT from her sons death!

zelmo1234
11-07-2013, 07:32 PM

If anyone gets shot because they were trying to murder, rape or do great bodily harm to a person then the second amendment works.

Take Young Mr. Martin for example he decided to assault and tell someone that they were going to die and paid the price!

Now I am guessing that there are other facts in the case in Detroit that we are not hearing, because you have very liberal prosecutors, and judges in Detroit. Trust me we have been trying to give the city to Canada for years, but even they won't take it.

So if they did not want to file charges??? Something stinks!

exotix
11-07-2013, 07:41 PM
And yet not one time has the gun walked up to someone and shot them all by itself.

By the way Travons mother was in Muskegon MI today charging people to come and here her story and trying to get MI stand your ground law overturned.

Funny how she has taken a position that allows her to PROFIT from her sons death!

If anyone gets shot because they were trying to murder, rape or do great bodily harm to a person then the second amendment works.

Take Young Mr. Martin for example he decided to assault and tell someone that they were going to die and paid the price!

Now I am guessing that there are other facts in the case in Detroit that we are not hearing, because you have very liberal prosecutors, and judges in Detroit. Trust me we have been trying to give the city to Canada for years, but even they won't take it.

So if they did not want to file charges??? Something stinks!Still doesn't change the facts ... say for instance when some of the Sandy Hook fathers whose children were shot point-blank in the head and several times with an assault rifle thereby beheading them ... winggunnuts simply attacked them wherever they went to speak about thier tragedy ... accusing them for attacking thier 2nd Amendment Rights ... including Lapierre.

zelmo1234
11-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Still doesn't change the facts ... say for instance when some of the Sandy Hook fathers whose children were shot point-blank in the head and several times with an assault rifle thereby beheading them ... winggunnuts simply attacked them wherever they went to speak about thier tragedy ... accusing them for attacking thier 2nd Amendment Rights ... including Lapierre.

Try and be honest

They were not talking about their tragedy they were trying to promote gun bans?

?That fact is that nut job killed his mother to get those guns, Regulations were not gong to save those kids!

What might have saved them was an armed guard at the school, or trained teachers that were allowed to conceal carry!

But more gun laws would not have saved them!

exotix
11-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Try and be honest

They were not talking about their tragedy they were trying to promote gun bans?

?That fact is that nut job killed his mother to get those guns, Regulations were not gong to save those kids!

What might have saved them was an armed guard at the school, or trained teachers that were allowed to conceal carry!

But more gun laws would not have saved them!

Correct .. Lapierre went to Congress and told the world the Sandy Hook children and teachers were responsible for thier own massacre because they weren't armed ...

This is called the Conservative Victim Complex (with it's complimentary Victim's Privelage) ... thee identity of todays' conservatism ... the tea party ..

Murdered people aren't victims ... you are.

roadmaster
11-07-2013, 07:59 PM
We are suppose to worry about this without facts with all the violence in the black community.

Green Arrow
11-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Can we all just agree that if this story happened as reported, whoever shot this girl is in the wrong?

roadmaster
11-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Can we all just agree that if this story happened as reported, whoever shot this girl is in the wrong? No, we don't know the facts yet. The person is innocent until proven guilty.

exotix
11-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Can we all just agree that if this story happened as reported, whoever shot this girl is in the wrong?
Well, cops and prosecutors are trying to determine if this gruesome killing does in fact meet the standard of self-defense as Stand Your Ground.

Just like the case of Zimmy.

Green Arrow
11-07-2013, 08:12 PM
No, we don't know the facts yet. The person is innocent until proven guilty.

They are. That's not the question, though. The question is, if it's proven that it DID happen as reported, and the person IS guilty, is it wrong?

roadmaster
11-07-2013, 08:16 PM
They are. That's not the question, though. The question is, if it's proven that it DID happen as reported, and the person IS guilty, is it wrong? I will wait to see if the person is guilty first. We don't know why they shot her.

Green Arrow
11-07-2013, 08:21 PM
I will wait to see if the person is guilty first. We don't know why they shot her.

I agree that the shooter is innocent until proven guilty. It's a simple question, though. IF they are guilty, if it can be proven without a shadow of a doubt that they are guilty and shot an innocent woman, is it wrong?

roadmaster
11-07-2013, 08:25 PM
I agree that the shooter is innocent until proven guilty. It's a simple question, though. IF they are guilty, if it can be proven without a shadow of a doubt that they are guilty and shot an innocent woman, is it wrong? Anyone no matter what race that shoots an innocent woman is wrong.

exotix
11-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Okay the man is now saying he thought the girl was breaking into his home and the gun discharged accidently ... just like Zimmy except he said he forgot he had a gun.

roadmaster
11-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Okay the man is now saying he thought the girl was breaking into his home and the gun discharged accidently ... just like Zimmy except he said he forgot he had a gun.Why would he think she was breaking into the home.

exotix
11-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Why would he think she was breaking into the home.
He's probably one of those guys who see's a black on his porch and shoots first then asks questions later.

Green Arrow
11-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Anyone no matter what race that shoots an innocent woman is wrong.

Thank you.

Codename Section
11-07-2013, 09:53 PM
He's probably one of those guys who see's a black on his porch and shoots first then asks questions later.

Kinda like the popo does in Murder City. Boy people are fucked up the ass when cops shoot you on the street and people shoot you on their porch.

zelmo1234
11-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Correct .. Lapierre went to Congress and told the world the Sandy Hook children and teachers were responsible for thier own massacre because they weren't armed ...

This is called the Conservative Victim Complex (with it's complimentary Victim's Privelage) ... thee identity of todays' conservatism ... the tea party ..

Murdered people aren't victims ... you are.

You really are an idiot are you not?

You have to get of the left wing loon talking points.

He told congress that had the teacher been armed they could have stopped the shooting. Which is true the principle actually threw herself on the shooter.

Some people don't want to be helpless victims, others do and that should be their choice.

Lying and twisting peoples words is rather stupid if that is the only way that you can make your point.

And as for the TEA party? I am not aware that they even have a stance on Gun control, they are for less taxes and regulations and smaller government!

But you can make up anything that you want

exotix
11-07-2013, 10:06 PM
You really are an idiot are you not?

You have to get of the left wing loon talking points.

He told congress that had the teacher been armed they could have stopped the shooting. Which is true the principle actually threw herself on the shooter.

Some people don't want to be helpless victims, others do and that should be their choice.

Lying and twisting peoples words is rather stupid if that is the only way that you can make your point.

And as for the TEA party? I am not aware that they even have a stance on Gun control, they are for less taxes and regulations and smaller government!

But you can make up anything that you want

No sweat ... Lapierre will want to lobby states and make it legal in all states for children to pack heat ... since it's illegal now.

Codename Section
11-07-2013, 10:08 PM
No sweat ... Lapierre will want to lobby states and make it legal in all states for children to pack heat ... since it's illegal now.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/6429_501446379962610_1101166049_n.jpg

The hillbilly has a point. Why do they need a billion rounds?

exotix
11-07-2013, 10:15 PM
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/6429_501446379962610_1101166049_n.jpg

The hillbilly has a point. Why do they need a billion rounds?

God said to outlaw violent video games and replace them wih guns is the way I interpreted Lapierre and Hacksterbee after Sandy Hook.

Codename Section
11-07-2013, 10:53 PM
God said to outlaw violent video games and replace them wih guns is the way I interpreted Lapierre and Hacksterbee after Sandy Hook.

God told me that Chuck Shumer has a hair weave and that progressives have low testosterone, but then I was all God, that's not nice. God said, shut up.

Green Arrow
11-07-2013, 11:14 PM

Why do you hate it when Republicans and racissss hillbillies kill kids, but mum's the word when Obomba kills thousands of kids every day?

Codename Section
11-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Why do you hate it when Republicans and racissss hillbillies kill kids, but mum's the word when Obomba kills thousands of kids every day?

Cuz that's like different...man.

ptif219
11-07-2013, 11:44 PM
I think the important point is that when you shoot a woman in the head point blank ... *you have to pull the trigger a different way*

Where is the outrage over Chicago? Where was the outrage when Blacks killed whites after Z trial. This is more racist BS for an upcoming election Just like Obama did with Treyvon

exotix
11-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Where is the outrage over Chicago? Where was the outrage when Blacks killed whites after Z trial. This is more racist BS for an upcoming election Just like Obama did with Treyvon
They shoot each other to death with guns ... where is your outrage that murderers and mass-murderers use guns to kill ?

Captain Obvious
11-08-2013, 07:30 AM
They shoot each other to death with guns ... where is your outrage that murderers and mass-murderers use guns to kill ?

Where is your fauxrage that drunk drivers use cars to kill?

exotix
11-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Where is your fauxrage that drunk drivers use cars to kill?

I can go on forever prosecuting winggunnut twisted fantasmals ... murderers and mass-murderers thank god for the NRA.

Captain Obvious
11-08-2013, 08:16 AM
I can go on forever prosecuting winggunnut twisted fantasmals ... murderers and mass-murderers thank god for the NRA.

What fringe libtards can't comprehend is that it's a software problem, not a hardware issue.

One needs a developed intellect to consider the real root of the problem instead of knee-jerk shitting the bed.

Cigar
11-08-2013, 08:17 AM
They are getting nervous ... :laugh:

exotix
11-08-2013, 08:20 AM
What fringe libtards can't comprehend is that it's a software problem, not a hardware issue.

One needs a developed intellect to consider the real root of the problem instead of knee-jerk shitting the bed.

This is like saying all humans are insane ... so everyone needs a gun.

Captain Obvious
11-08-2013, 08:22 AM
This is like saying all humans are insane ... so everyone needs a gun.

Continuing to shit your bed wont help you understand what you clearly don't understand.

That's why you're a fringe liberal.

exotix
11-08-2013, 08:32 AM
Continuing to shit your bed wont help you understand what you clearly don't understand.

That's why you're a fringe liberal.

I'm certainly not here to help winggunnuts see the light ... that would be like trying to have a conversation with a lunatic standing thier frothing in seccession in one hand ... and if wasn't illegal ... a gun in the other ...

http://i41.tinypic.com/156be2o.jpg

Captain Obvious
11-08-2013, 08:40 AM
I'm certainly not here to help winggunnuts see the light ... that would be like trying to have a conversation with a lunatic standing thier frothing in seccession in one hand ... and if wasn't illegal ... a gun in the other ...

Neither would I, but you just described your counterpart at the fringe other end of the spectrum,

If we had more moderates in the ranks, the pure idiocy displayed by the fringe would be lessened.

Idiocy solves nothing.

nathanbforrest45
11-08-2013, 08:46 AM

Are you joking? The press never gets all the facts straight, never. I wouldn't believe first reports if they had video of the incident. Besides, we are only hearing from one side on this so far to my knowledge.

nathanbforrest45
11-08-2013, 08:47 AM
They are. That's not the question, though. The question is, if it's proven that it DID happen as reported, and the person IS guilty, is it wrong?

That's not what you asked.

nathanbforrest45
11-08-2013, 08:52 AM

What are you more offended by, the Confederate Flag or the Marine Corp Flag he is carrying?

exotix
11-08-2013, 08:56 AM
What are you more offended by, the Confederate Flag or the Marine Corp Flag he is carrying?

I was horrified to see the Marine Corp. flag alongside ... it's a good thing Marines weren't there.

Ransom
11-08-2013, 09:30 AM

She's playing the race card.

Ravi
11-08-2013, 09:32 AM
We don't know all the facts besides the liberals are going to open the borders with many illegals and they are targeting black communities.

jillian
11-08-2013, 09:33 AM

black people... blah blah blah...

illegals... blah blah blah...

godless liberals... blah blah blah.

Cigar
11-08-2013, 09:37 AM

It's their deflection mechanism :tongue:

Ransom
11-08-2013, 09:41 AM
black people... blah blah blah...

illegals... blah blah blah...

godless liberals... blah blah blah.

I realize you prefer more specific subjects, some of your now infamous claims of "Osama attacked us because of female troops in Saudi Arabia, it's counter to everything I know that Bush tax cuts actually did increase federal tax revenues, or that Dr. Gosnell's horror chambers were but "one man's crimes" still amaze today.

jillian
11-08-2013, 09:42 AM
I realize you prefer more specific subjects, some of your now infamous claims of "Osama attacked us because of female troops in Saudi Arabia, it's counter to everything I know that Bush tax cuts actually did increase federal tax revenues, or that Dr. Gosnell's horror chambers were but "one man's crimes" still amaze today.

i'm sorry that you still don't understand that was a huge part of what radicalized him.

but you're not generally known for your grasp of complicated issues.

which is why everyone keeps telling you to 'tighten up'.

but thanks for the BS about gosnell... last i checked there was a prosecution around that.

so... *yawn*

now try to stay on topic. mmmkay?

patrickt
11-08-2013, 10:02 AM
I agree that the shooter is innocent until proven guilty. It's a simple question, though. IF they are guilty, if it can be proven without a shadow of a doubt that they are guilty and shot an innocent woman, is it wrong?

Of course. The fly in the ointment is that the lynch mob doesn't need evidence, doesn't need a trial, doesn't need to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, and will never accept an acquittal. They are racists. If a white person shoots a black person it's murder. That's the entire premise of this thread entitled "More Trayvon Martins". I see no reason at this point to believe this woman was a burglar who enjoyed beating people.

Ransom
11-08-2013, 10:27 AM
i'm sorry that you still don't understand that was a huge part of what radicalized him.

Why not offer some link, show your research, show us who convinced you this was true? Show us OBL's own words, back up your nonsense Jillian. Everyone here knows this info isn't forthcoming, you were babbling.

but you're not generally known for your grasp of complicated issues.

I considered the case of Dr. Gosnell quite complicated. With Grand Jury testimony right in front of your face that this clinic run by this monster wasn't monitored by any health department on any level, the testimony spoke to "nail salons being more closely inspected."

which is why everyone keeps telling you to 'tighten up'.

I believe it was Peter, Maine, and many more who actually linked you to Bush tax revenues....once so counter to "everything you knew."

but thanks for the BS about gosnell... last i checked there was a prosecution around that.

Last time i checked you called these crimes..."one man's crimes" not wanting to make a larger issue of it. And you were wrong then as you're wrong now....about so many things.

Libhater
11-08-2013, 10:32 AM
I say send Detroit a shit load of buses to load them up with the inner city refugees and send them all to Mexico for the time being. Then level the entire city with smart bombs and allow the unemployed construction workers to help rebuild the city by infusing good old Capitalistic/Conservative values to replace the years of liberal/leftist rule. No one is currently safe in that GOD-forbidden crime-infested city.

exotix
11-08-2013, 10:42 AM
I say send Detroit a shit load of buses to load them up with the inner city refugees and send them all to Mexico for the time being. Then level the entire city with smart bombs and allow the unemployed construction workers to help rebuild the city by infusing good old Capitalistic/Conservative values to replace the years of liberal/leftist rule. No one is currently safe in that GOD-forbidden crime-infested city.
No need too ... (R-TeaParty-Mich) Gov. Snyder just passed Right to Work Laws and Medicaid Expansion .. yeah like all red states .. they call Obamacare something else ... here it's called the "Healthy Michigan" plan ...

Obama of course is delighted no matter what you call it.

roadmaster
11-08-2013, 11:04 AM
She's playing the race card.

Not really I just know about the problems of America and what people are saying. Some here are just out of touch. There is a heated battle now going on with blacks and illegals. Here is a good example. http://youtu.be/5Kirh7XhnUY

roadmaster
11-08-2013, 12:07 PM
I say send Detroit a shit load of buses to load them up with the inner city refugees and send them all to Mexico for the time being LOL you can't do that most blacks are not bi-lingual which is the problem now in the US with getting jobs. The Mexicans and other minority groups get the loans that blacks don't.

nic34
11-08-2013, 12:10 PM

That's what we need... a "final solution"! :thumbsup20:

ptif219
11-08-2013, 01:09 PM

Guns don't kill people do.

ptif219
11-08-2013, 01:10 PM

Where is the out rage about Chicago? Wait that is black on black and can not be used for fake political agenda

Adelaide
11-08-2013, 01:48 PM
I sympathize with family of murder victims, or family of people who for whatever reason were killed too young (female killed in OP, as pointed out, has a conflicting story going on). I am, however, absolutely fucking sick of hearing about Trayvon Martin. It was a horrible tragedy, Zimmerman had his day in court, and it's over. I think that constantly linking that tragedy to every instance of violence against blacks is capitalizing on that tragedy and often is either race-baiting or outright racist.

jillian
11-08-2013, 01:51 PM
I sympathize with family of murder victims, or family of people who for whatever reason were killed too young (female killed in OP, as pointed out, has a conflicting story going on). I am, however, absolutely fucking sick of hearing about Trayvon Martin. It was a horrible tragedy, Zimmerman had his day in court, and it's over. I think that constantly linking that tragedy to every instance of violence against blacks is capitalizing on that tragedy and often is either race-baiting or outright racist.

i don't think that's what's being done. but when talking about SYG, which is what this thread is about, it's naturally going to be brought up.

and i've yet to see acknowledgement that there was no basis to follow him, which does mean there will be otehr trayvon martins shot for walking around black. SYG is the same as 'kill the other guy before he kills you'.

ptif219
11-08-2013, 07:31 PM
i don't think that's what's being done. but when talking about SYG, which is what this thread is about, it's naturally going to be brought up.

and i've yet to see acknowledgement that there was no basis to follow him, which does mean there will be otehr trayvon martins shot for walking around black. SYG is the same as 'kill the other guy before he kills you'.

Stand your ground is alive and well in Florida

http://rt.com/usa/florida-defends-stand-your-ground-458/

A panel of Florida lawmakers heartily defeated Thursday a measure to repeal the state’s Stand Your Ground law, though it did approve legislation to expand the law’s protection to those who fire a warning shot.
The House Criminal Justice Subcommittee killed the bill by a vote of 11-2 after a five-hour hearing attended by around 300 people, according to The Miami Herald.

Ravi
11-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Stand your ground is alive and well in Florida

http://rt.com/usa/florida-defends-stand-your-ground-458/

Does that mean the woman that fired the warning shot against her abusive spouse is out of jail?

ptif219
11-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Does that mean the woman that fired the warning shot against her abusive spouse is out of jail?

What does that have to do with my post

Ravi
11-08-2013, 07:43 PM
What does that have to do with my postA lot.

Beevee
11-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Where is the out rage about Chicago? Wait that is black on black and can not be used for fake political agenda

Do blacks bleat the way you do when whites shoot up schools, universities and malls?

ptif219
11-09-2013, 01:02 AM
A lot.

It must be nothing since you refuse to explain

ptif219
11-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Do blacks bleat the way you do when whites shoot up schools, universities and malls?

Yes. Obama and the black caucus scream gun control every time. Look how they screamed about Treyvon Martin with their faux outrage

Common
11-09-2013, 03:51 AM
Exotix there was always trayvon martins and there always will be, theres alot more kids and young people killed in drivebys, by the ILLEGAL guns.

Strict gun control doesnt stop that, gun control doesnt control criminals, does laws against murder, rape or anything else stop the crime.

Libhater
11-09-2013, 06:54 AM
Exotix there was always trayvon martins and there always will be, theres alot more kids and young people killed in drivebys, by the ILLEGAL guns.

Strict gun control doesnt stop that, gun control doesnt control criminals, does laws against murder, rape or anything else stop the crime.

What stops most all crime would be to have GOD fearing parents raise their kids to be morally sound in mind and body and to teach them the Conservative message which gives them an inner strength to where thy would never have to rely on big government leftism to make it in life. A sound teaching of and adhering to our CONSTITUTION would also set a mighty fine precedent for the youth of today.

Common
11-09-2013, 07:08 AM
I cant stop laughing long enough to even respond to your post

Libhater
11-09-2013, 07:21 AM
I cant stop laughing long enough to even respond to your post

Do you also get a hardy laugh out of watching inner city ghetto kids struggle in a crime ridden climate brought on by leftist policy and or a GOD-less leftist mindset?

patrickt
11-09-2013, 07:38 AM

I'm not sure what "bleat" means in LibSpeak but in the context of this thread it seems to be meaningless. Do the bigots on the left have to see everything in terms of their beloved race war? I seems they do.

patrickt
11-09-2013, 09:18 AM
In fact, the liberals created Trayvon Martin and they're busy creating hundreds of thousands more.

Libhater
11-09-2013, 10:22 AM
In fact, the liberals created Trayvon Martin and they're busy creating hundreds of thousands more.

Great point. Perhaps one cannot accept the realities of life as seen and lived through the eyes of a couple of old timers like us, but there is no doubting that any and all youthful acts of violence and broken homes is a direct cause of liberal policies, a GOD-less environment and a collectivized (governmental) upbringing. In the words of the great Ronald Reagan...."Pick yourselves up by your own bootstraps" and "get big government off my back!"

exotix
11-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Do you also get a hardy laugh out of watching inner city ghetto kids struggle in a crime ridden climate brought on by leftist policy and or a GOD-less leftist mindset?

You have a point ... except for Lapierre and the NRA doing press conferences to make sure your 2nd Amemdment rights will not be infringed after the Harris & Klebolds, Loughners, Holmes and Lanzas' of the world massacre whites ...

You won't hear a peep from winggunnut whites ... well except for Sandy Hook when they showed-up to persecute parents of AR-15 dismembered kindergartners.

http://www.firmmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/4528.jpg

Alyosha
11-09-2013, 11:14 AM
You have a point ... except for Lapierre and the NRA doing press conferences to make sure your 2nd Amemdment rights will not be infringed after the Harris & Klebolds, Loughners, Holmes and Lanzas' of the world massacre whites ...

You won't hear a peep from winggunnut whites ... well except for Sandy Hook when they showed-up to persecute parents of AR-15 dismembered kindergartners.

http://www.firmmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/4528.jpg

I say, don't look now, but...

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/mental-patient-meme-generator-is-that-a-predator-drone-a44e2d.jpg

exotix
11-09-2013, 11:17 AM
I say, don't look now, but...

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/mental-patient-meme-generator-is-that-a-predator-drone-a44e2d.jpg

It is ...

http://i44.tinypic.com/214xpqd.jpg

Alyosha
11-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Are bangs "over"? I really don't know what to do with my hair otherwise.

exotix
11-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Are bangs "over"? I really don't know what to do with my hair otherwise.
No hell no bangs aren't over .. they can easily sit next to the *Plugged-in-to-a-Light Socket* without a flinch ...

http://i40.tinypic.com/kd1z6w.jpg

Codename Section
11-09-2013, 11:53 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/03/article-0-1751DCDC000005DC-534_634x460.jpg

Beevee
11-09-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm not sure what "bleat" means in LibSpeak but in the context of this thread it seems to be meaningless. Do the bigots on the left have to see everything in terms of their beloved race war? I seems they do.

Well, since I'm not black, that puts a hole in your theory.

patrickt
11-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Well, since I'm not black, that puts a hole in your theory.

What theory, BeeVee? You're a racist liberal. You see the world only in black and white and you have your side.

Beevee
11-09-2013, 04:19 PM
What theory, BeeVee? You're a racist liberal. You see the world only in black and white and you have your side.

Well......that's true.

Like you don't have your side but being an American, racism is for others, eh?

The Wash
11-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Renisha should know better than to roll up onto a porch in Dearborn. She oughta know she's like to get shot.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 05:12 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/03/article-0-1751DCDC000005DC-534_634x460.jpg

Dude. Beer just came out my nose.

patrickt
11-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Well......that's true.

Like you don't have your side but being an American, racism is for others, eh?

You're finally catching on. Liberals have to have racism. They need it like a junkie needs smack and they won't give up racism without a fight.

Mister D
11-09-2013, 05:55 PM

How could they? Around half the homicides in the US are committed by blacks. Mass murder (regardless of race) accounts for a tiny fraction.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:06 PM
How could they? Around half the homicides in the US are committed by blacks. Mass murder (regardless of race) accounts for a tiny fraction.

And 90% of the mass murders around the world were carried out by whites. Is gang violence different fundamentally than wars over resources?

Mister D
11-09-2013, 06:13 PM
And 90% of the mass murders around the world were carried out by whites.

In the US that's probably true ut so what? Again, mass murder accounts for a tiny fraction of homicides.

Is gang violence different fundamentally than wars over resources?

War is murder? That is by definition false and, quite frankly, a desperate attempt to avoid the reality of violence in the US. In any case, Africans have done a great job of "murdering" each other with abandon since independence.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:17 PM
In the US that's probably true ut so what? Again, mass murder accounts for a tiny fraction of homicides.

War is murder? That is by definition false and, quite frankly, a desperate attempt to avoid the reality of violence in the US. In any case, Africans have done a great job of "murdering" each other with abandon since independence.

And whites have done a great job of organizing, codifying, and selling their violence since independence.

AmazonTania
11-09-2013, 06:22 PM
You guys seem to like the violence we sell you.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:25 PM
You guys seem to like the violence we sell you.

Capitalism is always protected by arms. Gangs protect their deals and territories and so do governments. The average black man is not out there going Tarrantino on folks. He's working at the PO and watching football on weekends.

Mister D
11-09-2013, 06:32 PM
And whites have done a great job of organizing, codifying, and selling their violence since independence.

If the colonial powers are guilty of anything in the debacle of post-colonial Africa it was in granting independence too soon but Africa isn't the issue. Murder in the US is the issue.

Can we not state the obvious (i.e. what we all know to be true) without people taking offense? Does this mean blacks are a race of criminals? Of course not. Most blacks are as law abiding as anyone else. What it does mean is that murderers in the US are disproportionately non-white by a large margin. We would have the homicide rate similar to a Western European country if we counted only whites.

Mister D
11-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Capitalism is always protected by arms. Gangs protect their deals and territories and so do governments. The average black man is not out there going Tarrantino on folks. He's working at the PO and watching football on weekends.

So is every other system.

The Xl
11-09-2013, 06:34 PM
This is a humanity issue moreso than a racial one.

AmazonTania
11-09-2013, 06:35 PM

Capitalism doesn't involve force. Force is only initiated when a dishonest player engages in the market.

Gangs and governments use force, so I hardly would consider them a vital role in Capitalism.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:36 PM
If the colonial powers are guilty of anything in the debacle of post-colonial Africa it was in granting independence too soon but Africa isn't the issue. Murder in the US is the issue.

Can we not state the obvious (i.e. what we all know to be true) without people taking offense? Does this mean blacks are a race of criminals? Of course not. Most blacks are as law abiding as anyone else. What it does mean is that murderers in the US are disproportionately non-white by a large margin. We would have the homicide rate similar to a Western European country if we counted only whites.

The murders are disproportionate because they revolve around a black market industry. If you remove those non-gang related murders it would not be disproportionate. If you have goods you need to get to market and you get a 4000% markup you will do what it takes, including violence. That is the dark side of capitalism. We just invaded two countries over resources when we had the power to just target AQ.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Capitalism doesn't involve force. Force is only initiated when a dishonest player engages in the market.

Gangs and governments use force, so I hardly would consider them a vital role in Capitalism.

Capitalism can involve force. Capitalism can also not involve force. If there are blocks to getting your product to market you'll remove the blocks.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:39 PM
This is a humanity issue moreso than a racial one.

It's a money issue. How many dudes you know jacking up people over ice cream?

Mister D
11-09-2013, 06:42 PM
The murders are disproportionate because they revolve around a black market industry. If you remove those non-gang related murders it would not be disproportionate. If you have goods you need to get to market and you get a 4000% markup you will do what it takes, including violence. That is the dark side of capitalism. We just invaded two countries over resources when we had the power to just target AQ.

Do you have data suggesting the rate would be anywhere near the same? How come whites aren't butchering each other for that 4000% markup? Or is this just wishful thinking on the part of a people who simply will not take any responsibility for the violence in their communities? Instead it's white folks, or capitalism, or the chemicals the CIA puts in the grape soda.

Mister D
11-09-2013, 06:43 PM

Actually, apparently senseless crimes happen quite often.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Do you have data suggesting the rate would be anywhere near the same? How come whites aren't butchering each other for that 4000% markup? Or is this just wishful thinking on the part of a people who simply will not take any responsibility for the violence in their communities? Instead it's white folks, or capitalism, or the chemicals the CIA puts in the grape soda.

Whites are. What do you think the CIA was doing in Central America or the Helmand province of Afghanistan? Saving the children?

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Actually, apparently senseless crimes happen quite often.

Define quite often.

Mister D
11-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Whites are. What do you think the CIA was doing in Central America or the Helmand province of Afghanistan? Saving the children?

now we're back to war and international intrigue. So the CIA and "whites" are butchering each other in Central America and Afghanistan? :huh: When the CIA makes US neighborhoods unlivable (something blacks have done in cities across this country) you'll have something resembling a point.

Mister D
Define quite often.

Like probably close to every day.

The Xl

Good point. I agree, their are economics at play.

But what I'm saying is, when humans are at their worst, they'll do nefarious shit, and skin color is irrelevant to that equation.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:56 PM
now we're back to war and international intrigue. So the CIA and "whites" are butchering each other in Central America and Afghanistan? :huh: When the CIA makes US neighborhoods unlivable (something blacks have done in cities across this country) you'll have something resembling a point.

Some blacks have made some neighborhoods unlivable. Truth. That was also by the white man's design. The white man wanted a voting block and created the ghetto system of project housing and food stamps. You give any group of people "free stuff" in an semi-enclosed, color-blocked environment for forty years and see how that works out.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Like probably close to every day.

Probably close to every day blacks are shooting people over ice cream or violence occurs?

The Xl
11-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Some blacks have made some neighborhoods unlivable. Truth. That was also by the white man's design. The white man wanted a voting block and created the ghetto system of project housing and food stamps. You give any group of people "free stuff" in an semi-enclosed, color-blocked environment for forty years and see how that works out.

You're going to make a lot of people uncomfortable on this board, but a lot of what you say is truth. White bureaucrats, voted in by white constituents, created the war on poverty, dependency, and the war on drugs, which has led to what you see today.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/files/2012/07/race_poverty.jpg

See how the black poverty rate was dropping like a stone until around the time the war on drugs and the drug war started?

Mister D
11-09-2013, 07:00 PM

We agree on this. "Free stuff", as you call it, and encouraging blacks to resent and drop out of mainstream society has had effects everyone should have anticipated.

Mister D
11-09-2013, 07:01 PM
You're going to make a lot of people uncomfortable on this board, but a lot of what you say is truth. White bureaucrats, voted in by white constituents, created the war on poverty, dependency, and the war on drugs, which has led to what you see today.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/files/2012/07/race_poverty.jpg

See how the black poverty rate was dropping like a stone until around the time the war on drugs and the drug war started?

It's an oft made argument here. It will, however, chap progressive ass somethin' fierce.

Mister D
11-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Probably close to every day blacks are shooting people over ice cream or violence occurs?

Didn't say anything about blacks but now that you mention it killing over "respect", shoes, jackets etc. is pretty fucking senseless.

The Wash
The white man saw the steam that the black man had coming out of the civil rights era and wanted to stop it, so he developed a new slavery system to prevent the black man from rising on his own. Blacks now actually feel indebted to the white Democrat for this system of poverty. Both Dr. King and Malcolm X would have saw through this charade so they had to be dealt with.

The Xl
It's an oft made argument here. It will, however, chap progressive ass somethin' fierce.

Well, progressives are stupid, so...

The Wash
11-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Didn't say anything about blacks but now that you mention it killing over "respect", shoes, jackets etc. is pretty fucking senseless.

I've never killed a man over shoes, jackets, or respect. The only men I've killed were people that the US government told me were about to rob us all of our freedoms. What a joke.

AmazonTania
11-09-2013, 07:07 PM
I've never killed a man over shoes, jackets, or respect. The only men I've killed were people that the US government told me were about to rob us all of our freedoms. What a joke.

It was true!

Wait, you mean the US Government. Never mind...

Mister D
11-09-2013, 07:07 PM
The white man saw the steam that the black man had coming out of the civil rights era and wanted to stop it, so he developed a new slavery system to prevent the black man from rising on his own. Blacks now actually feel indebted to the white Democrat for this system of poverty. Both Dr. King and Malcolm X would have saw through this charade so they had to be dealt with.

There is no "white man". Unlike blacks we're actually pretty diverse politically. You like your conspiracies! Tell me, what does white America get out of this?

Mister D
11-09-2013, 07:08 PM

Glad to hear it.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 07:19 PM
There is no "white man". Unlike blacks we're actually pretty diverse politically. You like your conspiracies! Tell me, what does white America get out of this?

A few old geezers get the politicians they want elected and those politicians create laws and regulations that benefit a few old white geezers. "White America" gets to bitch and moan about either blacks soaking up welfare or they get to feel better about what they don't do with their lives by not complaining about welfare.

Codename Section
11-09-2013, 07:23 PM

We're only "diverse politically" if you believe there is a difference in the two party system.

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2013, 08:06 PM
LOL you can't do that most blacks are not bi-lingual which is the problem now in the US with getting jobs. The Mexicans and other minority groups get the loans that blacks don't.

I not even sure they are uni-lingual.

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2013, 08:08 PM
A lot.

Only if you are an ignorant twit and refuse to see the marked differences in the two incidents.

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2013, 08:15 PM
So is every other system.

Socialism, fascism and communism has accounted for 1000 times the number of deaths than has capitalism. Capitalist don't start wars, they sell products, they create things. It is only those systems that rely on government intervention that need violence and war. And if you think "capitalist" use government to control the market you have no idea what capitalism means

The Wash
11-09-2013, 08:18 PM
I not even sure they are uni-lingual.

What do you mean?

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2013, 08:20 PM

Not "white man" but Democratic Party white man, socialist white man, fascist white man. Along with many race hustlers who pretend to be leaders but who are in actuality just leading their people to slaughter.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Not "white man" but Democratic Party white man, socialist white man, fascist white man. Along with many race hustlers who pretend to be leaders but who are in actuality just leading their people to slaughter.

http://thisishistorictimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/editorial-20101023.jpg

See that dude in the back? He's white.

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2013, 08:26 PM
So, all of Black America's ills are because of the "white man"? What a racist thing to say. You are implying that blacks lack the ability to make decisions on their own, to create on their own, to take charge of their own lives. They just can't do anything without a white man behind them who "gibsme shit".

What a racist thing to think.

The Wash
11-09-2013, 08:32 PM
So, all of Black America's ills are because of the "white man"? What a racist thing to say. You are implying that blacks lack the ability to make decisions on their own, to create on their own, to take charge of their own lives. They just can't do anything without a white man behind them who "gibsme shit".

Black people have been stifled by the elite white machine. The war on poverty and the drug war took the black power movement and turned blacks into birds just waiting around a feeder. Most blacks tend to fall for that shit laid down by the Democrats. They don't get that all the free stuff has a price tag, but that's because of the mass marketing designed to make blacks not get it. It is their fault for not thinking outside the system, but whites do it too. You believe you can vote in the right dude and there will be change. You believe that if you can just get a real conservative in the Oval Office there will be change. You're part of the same system only instead of pumping you up with food stamps and pats on the head they jack patriotism up your ass like an enema.

Codename Section
11-09-2013, 08:36 PM

Didn't you just say that blacks barely spoke one language?

The Wash
11-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Didn't you just say that blacks barely spoke one language?

That's right he did. Notice I'm speaking English. I can also speak some Arabic.

Mister D
11-10-2013, 12:08 AM
A few old geezers get the politicians they want elected and those politicians create laws and regulations that benefit a few old white geezers. "White America" gets to bitch and moan about either blacks soaking up welfare or they get to feel better about what they don't do with their lives by not complaining about welfare.

So essentially nothing. That's what I thought. As for "bitch and moan" clean up your act. Then we won't have any reason to "bitch and moan". believe me, we don't like warehousing your bastard children. We'd like less violence in our country.

Mister D
11-10-2013, 12:09 AM
We're only "diverse politically" if you believe there is a difference in the two party system.

I see quite a bit of diversity on this forum.

Mister D
11-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Black people have been stifled by the elite white machine. The war on poverty and the drug war took the black power movement and turned blacks into birds just waiting around a feeder. Most blacks tend to fall for that shit laid down by the Democrats. They don't get that all the free stuff has a price tag, but that's because of the mass marketing designed to make blacks not get it. It is their fault for not thinking outside the system, but whites do it too. You believe you can vote in the right dude and there will be change. You believe that if you can just get a real conservative in the Oval Office there will be change. You're part of the same system only instead of pumping you up with food stamps and pats on the head they jack patriotism up your ass like an enema.

So the evil white trickster always gets the better of the hapless Negro. Amos and Andy is on. I'll be back later. That Fishbone cracks me up.

Dr. Who
11-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Mister D, the same elitists who have deliberately created a black underclass have also created a white underclass and that underclass is growing daily. They don't care about the ethnicity of the underclass, they simply want a two class society. The top and the bottom, with the bottom being eminently expendable. Just because they began with the African Americans in the States, doesn't mean that they haven't got similar plans for the rest. The elitists are not even all white. It's global. The elitists don't really care about race, it's about money and the extremely wealthy come in all colors.

Ransom
11-10-2013, 06:21 AM
Mister D, the same elitists who have deliberately created a black underclass have also created a white underclass and that underclass is growing daily. They don't care about the ethnicity of the underclass, they simply want a two class society. The top and the bottom, with the bottom being eminently expendable. Just because they began with the African Americans in the States, doesn't mean that they haven't got similar plans for the rest. The elitists are not even all white. It's global. The elitists don't really care about race, it's about money and the extremely wealthy come in all colors.

Ever met an "elitist", Dr. Who?

jillian
11-10-2013, 06:26 AM

how do you define "elitists"?

that said, i think it behooves the wealthiest to have an endless pool of cheap labor.

Ransom
11-10-2013, 06:38 AM

that said, i think it behooves the wealthiest to have an endless pool of cheap labor.

Behooves your son's education fund and parent's retirement fund as well Jillian, how much have those funds earned you and yours as you're on record having no trouble with corporate profits when it benefits you. You do realize.....many of those hired on the 'cheap' consider those profiting off of their 'cheap labor' status are the "elitists?" Yes Jillian.....you little lost sheeple....many people consider you an elitist.

Mister D
11-10-2013, 10:06 AM

not sure what you disagree with me about. I've said much the same for years.

Codename Section
11-10-2013, 10:11 AM
So essentially nothing. That's what I thought. As for "bitch and moan" clean up your act. Then we won't have any reason to "bitch and moan". believe me, we don't like warehousing your bastard children. We'd like less violence in our country.

Less than one percent of all blacks commit crimes and they get a disproportionate amount of television time when they do. I asked Alyosha about this and whites make up an overwhelming amount of crimes of domestic abuse which are also violent crimes.

There are whites on welfare, there are blacks in the middle class.

This racial divide is created on high, and yes, by a bunch of old white guys. You tell me who in the top 20 world's richest people are blacks. It's stupid to say that the world isn't run by old white men. It is.

Now is it our skin color making us assholes? No. But we have a culture too and all the pats on the back isn't changing that our "culture" rams peace and prosperity down the throats of colored people's all over the world.

Codename Section
11-10-2013, 10:13 AM
So the evil white trickster always gets the better of the hapless Negro. Amos and Andy is on. I'll be back later. That Fishbone cracks me up.

The evil white trickster gets the better of you, too, and me. Why are you still paying taxes into a system that are unconstitutional? Why are you allowing yourself to be spied on?

Mister D
11-10-2013, 10:20 AM
The evil white trickster gets the better of you, too, and me. Why are you still paying taxes into a system that are unconstitutional? Why are you allowing yourself to be spied on?

My faults are my own. not the statist bogeyman's. I pay taxes for the same reasons you do. I'll be arrested otherwise.

Codename Section
11-10-2013, 10:22 AM
My faults are my own. not the statist bogeyman's. I pay taxes for the same reasons you do. I'll be arrested otherwise.

They are a combination which is all he was saying. By paying your taxes you are agreeing to everything Obama and the Democrats do. Your alternative is jail. You prefer to contribute rather than go to jail.

The fact that you are put in that position is the fault of the government.

Mister D
11-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Less than one percent of all blacks commit crimes and they get a disproportionate amount of television time when they do. I asked Alyosha about this and whites make up an overwhelming amount of crimes of domestic abuse which are also violent crimes.

There are whites on welfare, there are blacks in the middle class.

This racial divide is created on high, and yes, by a bunch of old white guys. You tell me who in the top 20 world's richest people are blacks. It's stupid to say that the world isn't run by old white men. It is.

Now is it our skin color making us assholes? No. But we have a culture too and all the pats on the back isn't changing that our "culture" rams peace and prosperity down the throats of colored people's all over the world.

I'd love to see Alyosha's data but I doubt she referred to any. Secondly, blacks get a disproportionate amount of air time (not true but I'll humor you) because they commit a grossly disproportionate amount of violent crime. Of course the media will often not report the race of a perp...

no, the "racial divide" is part and parcel of a multi-racial society. The "old white guys" simply don't care about that because 1) their loyalty is not to the state, community or what have you but to the international market (i.e. to money) and 2) they don't have to live with the messes they make.

Mister D
11-10-2013, 10:39 AM
They are a combination which is all he was saying. By paying your taxes you are agreeing to everything Obama and the Democrats do. Your alternative is jail. You prefer to contribute rather than go to jail.

The fact that you are put in that position is the fault of the government.

At least 50% of my taxes go to my municipality. I have no problem with them in principle. Secondly, I simply don't share your libertarian radicalism. My problem is not the state itself but the progressive and internationalist character of our elite.

jillian
11-10-2013, 10:40 AM
At least 50% of my taxes go to my municipality. I have no problem with them in principle. Secondly, I simply don't share your libertarian radicalism. My problem is not the state itself but the progressive and internationalist character of our elite.

you mean the fact that the rights of minorities are protected.

Codename Section
11-10-2013, 10:42 AM

That are supported by your tax dollar.

Mister D
11-10-2013, 10:46 AM
That are supported by your tax dollar.

My choices are?

Hey, you went to catch bullets for them. The whole speck in your brother's eye and plank in your own....

Mister D
11-10-2013, 10:47 AM

What? lol

The Wash
11-10-2013, 11:12 AM

What rights?

Beevee
11-10-2013, 05:04 PM

All the mass murders I see from schools, mall, etc are white incited. Perhaps CNN forgot about the blacks.

Mister D
11-10-2013, 05:06 PM
All the mass murders I see from schools, mall, etc are white incited. Perhaps CNN forgot about the blacks.

Mass murder (regardless of race) accounts for a tiny fraction pf homicides. Moreover, the mass murders we're talking about are not incited.

Ransom
11-10-2013, 07:39 PM

Even of those minorities incorporate, unionize, or community organize, yes.:wink:

Mister D
11-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Even of those minorities incorporate, unionize, or community organize, yes.:wink:

You understood that?

Dr. Who
11-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Ever met an "elitist", Dr. Who?

Yes, unfortunately I have. Have you?

Dr. Who
11-10-2013, 09:44 PM

Elitists fall into two types. There are the "I'm so rich that I don't really care about anybody" types and then there are the ones who pretend that they have a social conscience, except that what passes for a conscience is really just a patronizing ego boost. People who think that because they are wealthy that they must know better how to solve the ills of society, even if they have never known anyone other than servants who make less than six figures. The elitists BTW are not the people who become successful as a result of hard work, but the ones who inherited their money and believe that they are somehow superior and more intelligent as a result of being born with a silver spoon in their mouths. They host the gala charity events where less than 10% of the money generated goes to any charity, but oh what a spectacle the event is. They are as thick as thieves with politicians and manage to form unqualified committees that hire an acquiescent professional to give them credibility and then proceed to influence government policy. Hence the complete mess that is known as social welfare and why the system is so schizophrenic and lacking in direction. Truth be told, welfare costs them the least of all, since they have the majority of the tax loopholes, but their ignorant inability to connect simple ideas like ensuring that poor communities have qualified educators who can actually reach children and teach them to learn, is left out of the equation. They would rather blame the failure to succeed on cultural factors, like culture ever made anyone unable to learn. That notion in and of itself is elitist.

Ransom
11-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Yes, unfortunately I have. Have you?

At the Democrat National Convention no doubt. No, I don't think I have ever met an elitist, I tend to not hang in blue areas of the country.

Ransom
11-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Elitists fall into two types. There are the "I'm so rich that I don't really care about anybody" types and then there are the ones who pretend that they have a social conscience, except that what passes for a conscience is really just a patronizing ego boost. People who think that because they are wealthy that they must know better how to solve the ills of society, even if they have never known anyone other than servants who make less than six figures. The elitists BTW are not the people who become successful as a result of hard work, but the ones who inherited their money and believe that they are somehow superior and more intelligent as a result of being born with a silver spoon in their mouths. They host the gala charity events where less than 10% of the money generated goes to any charity, but oh what a spectacle the event is. They are as thick as thieves with politicians and manage to form unqualified committees that hire an acquiescent professional to give them credibility and then proceed to influence government policy. Hence the complete mess that is known as social welfare and why the system is so schizophrenic and lacking in direction. Truth be told, welfare costs them the least of all, since they have the majority of the tax loopholes, but their ignorant inability to connect simple ideas like ensuring that poor communities have qualified educators who can actually reach children and teach them to learn, is left out of the equation. They would rather blame the failure to succeed on cultural factors, like culture ever made anyone unable to learn. That notion in and of itself is elitist.

I didn't realize your Dr status allowed you to pigeon-hole with such effectiveness. Or what you believe is effective. Generalize much, Dr?