PDA

View Full Version : Cruz does Leno

exotix
11-09-2013, 08:00 AM
While invoking himself as the second-coming of Reagan ... Cruz gets the softball in typical fashion by Leno and simply moonbats as the usual self-glamorized wacko in the tea party manifesto ...

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/09/21375830-what-im-trying-to-do-is-do-my-job-ted-cruz-makes-late-night-debut?lite

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ted-cruz-talks-obamacare-shutdown-and-gun-control-in-lively-debate-with-jay-leno/

Leno ~ *Are you gonns shut down the govt. again in Feb. ?*

Cruz ~ *I'm just trying to do my job*

Video Inside

http://i39.tinypic.com/29m4py0.png

Common
11-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Hmm Id bet its Leno Does Cruze lol

Chris
11-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Cruz must be doing something right to get you partisan to talk about him so much.

patrickt
11-09-2013, 09:17 AM
If nitwits hate him he must have something going for him. As to the OP. I'm sure Exotix realizes that what she has termed "softball" questions would have seemed incredibly hardball if it had been a liberal. Leno actually asked questions about things that make liberals foam at the mouth.

More surprisingly, Sen. Cruz answered the questions. That's when Leno knew he wasn't dealing with a liberal.

patrickt
11-09-2013, 01:45 PM
I just watched some clips of Sen. Cruz on Leno and Exotix flat lied. Watch this clip and tell me Leno was tossing softballs to Sen. Cruz.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/09/tonight-show-audience-cheers-when-ted-cruz-says-obamacares-biggest-jo#ixzz2kAb47fWg

If he were dealing with President Obama or Sen. Clinton the liberal media would be howling and Exotix would be demanding his head.

Exotix, you're a liar.

Chris
11-09-2013, 01:54 PM
I just watched some clips of Sen. Cruz on Leno and Exotix flat lied. Watch this clip and tell me Leno was tossing softballs to Sen. Cruz.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/09/tonight-show-audience-cheers-when-ted-cruz-says-obamacares-biggest-jo#ixzz2kAb47fWg

If he were dealing with President Obama or Sen. Clinton the liberal media would be howling and Exotix would be demanding his head.

Exotix, you're a liar.

Liked the way he cast aside the social issues for keeping on target about economy.

Exo is just another partisan good at twisting things with inflammatory language.

jillian
11-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Cruz must be doing something right to get you partisan to talk about him so much.

you mean besides being an extremist loon?

partisans like you should stop calling other people partisans. feel free to respond to the topic. your ad homs are boring

The Wash
11-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Ted Cruz is no extremist. He's undercover neocon. Check out his history.

The Xl
11-09-2013, 03:25 PM

Ding ding ding.

Chris
11-09-2013, 03:27 PM

partisans like you should stop calling other people partisans. feel free to respond to the topic. your ad homs are boring

Jillian, nothing you said had anything to do with what I said. You're just as wacky as exo.

Chris
11-09-2013, 03:34 PM

He's popular in Texas, people like a fighter. But being a neocon would make him an interventionist in foreign policy and a liberal domestically. Certainly not a Tea partier. Not a big fan, know little about him, so what in particular in his history?

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Has Obama never appeared on late night TV? Leno, Letterman? What about Bill Clinton on Saturday Night Live. These partisan hacks must think no liberal has ever debased himself by appearing on TV. Well, they are full of shit.

Have a nice day

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2013, 07:46 PM
If Obama announced to the press he liked to set fire to bunny rabbits the press would report "Obama helps keep small animals from freezing to death"

patrickt
11-09-2013, 08:02 PM
If Obama announced to the press he liked to set fire to bunny rabbits the press would report "Obama helps keep small animals from freezing to death"

And, "Obama personally prepares food for starving Americans."

BB-35
11-09-2013, 09:06 PM

Why exactly is he an 'extemist loon?....Is it because you don't agree with his politics?...or is it something more personal,like he kicked your puppy?

jillian
11-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Why exactly is he an 'extemist loon?....Is it because you don't agree with his politics?...or is it something more personal,like he kicked your puppy?

no. it's because he's an extremist loon… has nothing to do with "disagreement". i know it amuses certain people to say things like that.

hint: if you believe in personhood laws…. and you allow your father to say the president should "go back to kenya" when he's on the stump for you; and you think it's ok to shut down the government… and then protest your own shutdown…. then you're a wing nut.

i hope that helps.

Matty
11-09-2013, 09:36 PM
no. it's because he's an extremist loon… has nothing to do with "disagreement". i know it amuses certain people to say things like that.

hint: if you believe in personhood laws…. and you allow your father to say the president should "go back to kenya" when he's on the stump for you; and you think it's ok to shut down the government… and then protest your own shutdown…. then you're a wing nut.

i hope that helps.
​I'd take all of the above any day over telling 350 million Americans a bald faced lie. Now who's an extremist left wing loon? I hope that helps.

oh and your moron has to date caused 4.8 million Americans to lose their health insurance policies. You guys are freaks of nature.

BB-35
11-09-2013, 10:31 PM

i hope that helps.

So it's pretty much just your opinion...

And when does the son get to 'allow' his father to say anything?

Ransom
11-10-2013, 06:34 AM
Jillian, nothing you said had anything to do with what I said. You're just as wacky as exo.

As uninformed as well, I've been more than a tad disappointed at their continued lack of knowledge on the day's issues. It is my opinion that MSNBC and a number of other Leftist media outlets have indoctrinated some observers resulting in kneejerk and erred thread starts...not to mention revealing hatred for those that don't think like they do....hence their hatred for Ted Cruz. Their media darlings hate him, so do they.

patrickt
11-10-2013, 07:01 AM

i hope that helps.

And, if you believe that unborn babies are there to be killed, and you cheer when Michelle Obama says that Barack Obama's nomination was the first time, perhaps the only time, in her adult life she was proud of the U.S., if you think there should be no limit to how high taxes can go as long as they're on someone else, and if you are a racist who thinks white people are evil and all other shades are noble, and if you think people who don't want to work should be supported, and if you think someone, anyone should be required to take care of you....

then you're a wingnut. These are all my personal opinions. Wingnuts consider their personal opinions the Truth and never have sources or citations.

Ransom
11-10-2013, 07:34 AM
And, if you believe that unborn babies are there to be killed, and you cheer when Michelle Obama says that Barack Obama's nomination was the first time, perhaps the only time, in her adult life she was proud of the U.S., if you think there should be no limit to how high taxes can go as long as they're on someone else, and if you are a racist who thinks white people are evil and all other shades are noble, and if you think people who don't want to work should be supported, and if you think someone, anyone should be required to take care of you....

then you're a wingnut. These are all my personal opinions. Wingnuts consider their personal opinions the Truth and never have sources or citations.

I can easily link you to Jillian claiming that Dr. Gosnell's Abortion Clinic......that was a holocaust on women and their infants for decades, that sat unregulated and ignored by government authorities tasked with regulation resulting in "nail salons being more tightly inspected" was "one man's crimes."

I can link you her belief that Osama Bin Laden attacked us because he was offended the US had female troops serving at the Bin Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia.

Extremism would be someone who found it "counter to everything I know" that the Bush tax cuts in 2003 resulted in an increase to federal tax revenues, still denying that fact today even though the info is easily available on the net and has been linked to her by several members of this forum.

Matty
11-10-2013, 10:24 AM
she always runs away. she never stays to answer the pertinent questions put to her.

Agravan
11-10-2013, 11:33 AM
she always runs away. she never stays to answer the pertinent questions put to her.
She's a liberal. Bombthrowing is what they do. They have no interest in discussing their flamebait.