PDA

View Full Version : Only 5 enrollments completed in D.C. Obamacare exchange

Professor Peabody
11-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Only 5 enrollments completed in D.C. Obamacare exchange

By JENNIFER HABERKORN | 11/8/13 1:16 PM EST Updated: 11/8/13 2:03 PM EST

Only five people have fully completed the enrollment process in the D.C. insurance exchange, according to information compiled by lawmakers from four of the insurance companies participating in the exchange.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/obamacare-enrollments-washington-dc-99589.html?hp=f1

Right in Obama's backyard so to speak. They need 7 million people to enroll by March 31, 2014. At this rate they'll be lucky to have 700,000 let alone 7 million.

http://wp.patheos.com/community/theanchoress/files/2011/03/PelosiGavel.jpg

Remember how smug they were when Obama Care got passed?

My real question about this photo is why does it look like Hoyer's holding hands with the guy next to him?

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2013, 04:03 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/18586-DC-ObamaCare-numbers-show-5-people-signed-up-for-exchange

Got it. :) You should feel free to comment on my 7,500 drones over U.S. skies in 5 years thread though.

None of the Liberal shills did. Imagine that.

I do think the picture is good though. Mob thugs holding hands.

fyrenza
11-10-2013, 04:04 PM
And, of COURSE, those 5 enrollments were the Obama family and Pelosi, eh?

No??? I'm shocked.

p.s. i'd be amazed if they got 70,000 by the deadline

Professor Peabody
11-11-2013, 04:38 AM
And, of COURSE, those 5 enrollments were the Obama family and Pelosi, eh?

No??? I'm shocked.

p.s. i'd be amazed if they got 70,000 by the deadline

I was trying to be generous.

patrickt
11-11-2013, 05:49 AM
They have the legislative aides, and the subsidies they get for being groupies, locked into Obamacare.

Cigar
11-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Enrollment Started October 1st 2013 - 42 days ago

Today is November 11th 2013

Enrollment Ends March 31st 2014 - 141 more days

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/56060/large/marketplace.png

If you're current insurance provider doesn't provide these basic coverage items ... you're idiot and you're getting ripped off.

But not to fear ... ObamaCare outlawed you getting ripped off.

You're Welcome :grin:

Chris
11-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Enrollment Started October 1st 2013 - 42 days ago

Today is November 11th 2013

Enrollment Ends March 31st 2014 - 141 more days

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/56060/large/marketplace.png

If you're current insurance provider doesn't provide these basic coverage items ... you're idiot and you're getting ripped off.

But not to fear ... ObamaCare outlawed you getting ripped off.

You're Welcome :grin:

That seems to be Obama's attitude toward people, "you're idiot" and he knows better. Such arrogance.

Cigar
11-11-2013, 08:24 AM
That seems to be Obama's attitude toward people, "you're idiot" and he knows better. Such arrogance.

... and if I were Obama, I'd say if you want to keep those policies, opt out of ObamaCare for 25 Years.

Would YOU Agree to that?

Enough said. :wink:

Chris
11-11-2013, 08:38 AM
... and if I were Obama, I'd say if you want to keep those policies, opt out of ObamaCare for 25 Years.

Would YOU Agree to that?

Then he'd be breaking his own law. That was brilliant, cigar.

Mainecoons
11-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Yes but Obama has no problem breaking his own and everyone else's laws when it suits him.

Mainecoons
11-11-2013, 08:48 AM
I'm just sorry I can't be there to enroll in one of these high dollar health plans that gives me maternity coverage. I though I had this big gut because I'm old, it never occurred to me that I might be pregnant and need Barack Obama to make sure I have coverage for it.

Cigar
11-11-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm just sorry I can't be there to enroll in one of these high dollar health plans that gives me maternity coverage. I though I had this big gut because I'm old, it never occurred to me that I might be pregnant and need Barack Obama to make sure I have coverage for it.

Wow ... I though you did need it, based on your weekly cycle of Bitching. :laugh:

Maybe some Hormone injections will help yea ... :grin:

Chris
11-11-2013, 09:03 AM
Wow ... I though you did need it, based on your weekly cycle of Bitching. :laugh:

Maybe some Hormone injections will help yea ... :grin:

IOW, you can't defend Obamacare.

keymanjim
11-11-2013, 10:22 AM

Would YOU Agree to that?

Sure thing, goober. If you guarantee that my doctors wont be crushed out of practice by the mountains of regulations obamacre imposes. And, that none of the 16,000 new tax collectors that will be hired to enforce obamacare wont come knocking on my door.

Professor Peabody
11-11-2013, 11:50 AM
IOW, you can't defend Obamacare. How can one defend the indefensible? It's crashing and burning before our very eyes. By the end of December Senate Democrats will be howling for the individual mandate to be delayed.

Chris
11-11-2013, 11:51 AM
How can one defend the indefensible?

Cigar will try.

Professor Peabody
11-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Then he'd be breaking his own law. That was brilliant, cigar.

When did that ever stop Typhoid Barry?

Chris
11-11-2013, 12:17 PM
When did that ever stop Typhoid Barry?

Never, he keeps changing it anyway.

Heard government numbers on enrollments will come out shortly, and even the government, eg, Sibelius in testimony, thinks the numbers will be low. That could force a change in the registration deadline. Otherwise, a predictable failure to fix healthcare.gov will.

Professor Peabody
11-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Never, he keeps changing it anyway.

Heard government numbers on enrollments will come out shortly, and even the government, eg, Sibelius in testimony, thinks the numbers will be low. That could force a change in the registration deadline. Otherwise, a predictable failure to fix healthcare.gov will.

You know it's going to be like the "green jobs" numbers.

septic-tank pumpers, garbage collectors, and used merchandise retailers (think Salvation Army and used comic book stores) are the new green jobs (http://blog.heritage.org/2013/03/22/garbage-collecting-a-green-job-according-to-government-yes/)

It will be interesting to see how they have defined "enrollments" as opposed to those who actually bought that pig in a poke.

nathanbforrest45
11-11-2013, 12:48 PM

That big gut is covered as well. It has been established that is a sign of dickiedoo. Its a disease of where your belly sticks out further than your dickie do.

You are now covered for this heartbreak of a disease.

Chris
11-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Healthcare.gov could have been worse, I read one critic quip, it could have worked!

Cigar
11-11-2013, 12:50 PM
IOW, you can't defend Obamacare.

What's to defend, are you a Supreme Court Justice? :wink:

Chris
11-11-2013, 12:52 PM
What's to defend, are you a Supreme Court Justice? :wink:

Nothing to defend but failure. But go ahead....

Mainecoons
11-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Doubling down on failure--it's the Liberal way!

:grin:

Cigar
11-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Doubling down on failure--it's the Liberal way!

:grin:

Don't Run and Hide after March 31st, because I'm coming after yea

Professor Peabody
11-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Don't Run and Hide after March 31st, because I'm coming after yea

I think you will disappear and never post again, but that's just me.

fyrenza
11-12-2013, 03:17 AM
I think I tried to tell him to listen and SEE if any of it was The Truth,

and I'm still not sure if it's a "persona" that he's put on, and a sock,

in order to troll folks that he knows from elsewhere ...

I couldn't let enough in to actually see, so, it's anyone's guess.

He fucks with everyone, during his work time/week,
and knows JUST what buttons to push,

and he's freakin' GOOD at it, BUTT

even more than I "don't?" I just can't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

Professor Peabody
11-12-2013, 03:27 AM
I know him from another forum where he was kicked off. Just a flame baiting troll that will re-incarnate as a different user ID when booted. I like him because it's just so easy to pound his arguments into the ground like so many tent stakes.

fyrenza
11-12-2013, 03:55 AM
I suppose that we ALL have our uses,

and I did have to think about the fact that, in order for any of us/US to become HIGH Info voters,

we'd have to know a LOT more than we do,

and forums are just the PERFECT venue for being able to share the intelligence of our specialties.

But I've been mind-fuked, before, and I'm real careful of what I'll let in, these days.

Y'all's replies to the bullspit are PHENOnomal ~
how unfair of me, to those of you that won't see that "pheno" refers to phenobarbitol, the queen of speed

but y'all "rush" their asses, and are something to behold, imho.

patrickt
11-12-2013, 07:54 AM
But, but if you count everyone who has completed the process but not actually obtained insurance and if you count everyone on Medicare and Medicaid, and if you count everyone who can now be eligible for Medicaid, and then divide by four your have the number of enrollees the White House is using.

fyrenza
11-12-2013, 08:03 AM
wut???

Okay, well check this out :

Even I can pull some bogus number out of my ass,
and validate it,
with LOTS of thought and research,
to seem like I actually knew what I was talking about.

And, what?
It doesn't change the fact that I just guessed,
and hoped for the best!
~ american haiku

lynn
11-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Since the American people really do not have a representative that listens to us and fights for us then it is up to us to make this mandate crash and burn. If everyone made sure that they would not get a tax refund at the end of the year, this would make it difficult for the government to pay out its monthly expenses. Currently the majority of tax payers get a refund at the end of the year. All of that extra income we pay during the year earns interest and the government depends on it. Take that away from them and see what happens.