PDA

View Full Version : 40 Armed Gun Advocates Intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence

Cigar
11-11-2013, 08:13 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/open-carry-texas-moms-demand-action-gun-555x403.jpg

On Saturday, nearly 40 armed men, women, and children waited outside a Dallas, Texas area restaurant to protest a membership meeting for the state chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, a gun safety advocacy group formed in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

According to a spokeswoman for Moms Demand Action (MDA), the moms were inside the Blue Mesa Grill when members of Open Carry Texas (OCT) — an open carry advocacy group — “pull up in the parking lot and start getting guns out of their trunks.” The group then waited in the parking lot for the four MDA members to come out. The spokeswoman said that the restaurant manager did not want to call 911, for fear of “inciting a riot” and waited for the gun advocates to leave. The group moved to a nearby Hooters after approximately two hours.

MDA later released a statement calling OCT “gun bullies” who “disagree with our goal of changing America’s gun laws and policies to protect our children and families.” The statement added that the members and restaurant customers were “terrified by what appeared to be an armed ambush.” A member of OCT responded by tweeting, “I guess I’m a #gunbullies #Comeandtakeit.”

This is not the first time that gun advocates have rallied at MDA events. In March, a group of armed men crashed a MDA gun-control rally in Indianapolis. Other gun advocate groups will hold rallies this upcoming December 14th, the anniversary date of the Sandy Hook shooting.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/11/10/2921121/dallas-gun-advocates-protest-restaurant-gun-control-advocates/

I think these Mothers should have their Lunch Meetings on the South Side of Chicago ... :grin:

Codename Section
11-11-2013, 08:18 AM
I think these Mothers should have their Lunch Meetings on the South Side of Chicago ... :grin:

Because there are no guns in the south side of Chicago or because you know there are? :D

Thanks for making the opposite team's point with that last statement.

Cigar
11-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Because there are no guns in the south side of Chicago or because you know there are? :D

Thanks for making the opposite team's point with that last statement.

I'd pay to see that ... :laugh:

nic34
11-11-2013, 09:09 AM
These idiots are as bad for their own cause as the god hates fags crowd. What a bunch of numb-nuts.....

birddog
11-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Anti-Second Amendment idiots deserve to be scared! They mostly need to be scared of liberals who coddle illegal gun owners, and reject legal, responsible owners. What a travesty! :rollseyes:

nic34
11-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Anti-Second Amendment idiots deserve to be scared!

Of what, exactly....?

Codename Section
11-11-2013, 11:10 AM
I'd pay to see that ... :laugh:

What are you saying about Chicago dude? Obviously you think some kind of violence would occur. You're not doing that city any favors with this type of bullshit talk.

You can say those guys are assholes. Period. What you just said was "these other assholes would take care of those assholes violently with guns and I say that to mean that I think guns are bad, mmkay"

Makes no sense.

Professor Peabody
11-11-2013, 11:54 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/11/10/2921121/dallas-gun-advocates-protest-restaurant-gun-control-advocates/[/URL]

Stink Progress as a news source? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!

Now that's rich!

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=40+Armed+Gun+Advocates+Intimidate+Mothers+Agains t+Gun+Violence+&gbv=2&oq=40+Armed+Gun+Advocates+Intimidate+Mothers+Again st+Gun+Violence+&gs_l=hp.12...355.355.0.1783.1.1.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.. ..0...1c.1.31.psy-ab..1.0.0.uu2GkH1txuw#gbv=2&hl=en&q=40+Armed+Gun+Advocates+Intimidate+Mothers+Agains t+Gun+Violence&tbm=nws

Look not one single legitimate news source reported it happened! Just another twisted liberal fantasy. Maybe it was the mushrooms.