PDA

View Full Version : Two Navy intel officers have security cleareance pulled

Peter1469
11-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Two admirals are in deep shit after an investigation reveled this:

The U.S. Navy's widening scandal (http://killerapps.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/11/06/yummy_daddy_like_how_the_feds_took_down_another_na vy_officer) involving prostitutes, cash bribes and the fat-cat defense contractor who allegedly supplied them for sensitive military information just expanded to colossal proportions. The Navy announced Friday night that it has suspended access to classified information for two senior intelligence officers, effectively relieving them from duty. It's all part of the ongoing investigation into global defense Glenn Defense Marine Asia.

It looks like a contracting bribe scandal.

Codename Section
11-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Does this suprise you?

Professor Peabody
11-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Like rotting teeth they must be dealt with.

Peter1469
11-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Does this surprise you?

It does. Especially considering their ranks. I have seen plenty of lower ranking officers get caught taking bribes.

jillian
11-11-2013, 02:48 PM
It does. Especially considering their ranks. I have seen plenty of lower ranking officers get caught taking bribes.

it's sad

Peter1469
11-11-2013, 03:31 PM
it's sad

And I believe that the feds are going to try them. If they get convicted they they will go to a federal prison. A COL did the same thing in Korea a while back (he was the director of contracts), and he went from being a COL to being a sex toy for the inmates.