PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady's Wife Gisele Calls Out Patriots For Dropping Balls

Conley
02-06-2012, 09:49 AM
A few Giants fans started heckling her about Brady's performance as she walked quickly to the elevator. After initially smiling and even trying to ignore the fans, Bundchen let her guard down just long enough to deliver a foul-mouthed defense of her man -- and a sideswipe of his receivers.

"You (have) to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she is heard saying. "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201202/tom-bradys-wife-blames-patriots-teammates

She has a point, but I don't think her husband will be too happy about this. :laugh:

Mister D
02-06-2012, 09:54 AM
They really did drop some important throws.

Alias
02-06-2012, 11:16 AM
If I had those Giant defenders breathing down my neck all day, I might drop some throws also. Once they get into your head with a couple bone jarring hits, you get a little shaky out there. That Giant defense is tough.

Mister D
02-06-2012, 11:18 AM
If I had those Giant defenders breathing down my neck all day, I might drop some throws also. Once they get into your head with a couple bone jarring hits, you get a little shaky out there. That Giant defense is tough.

They were big 4th Q drops so that makes sense.

Conley
02-06-2012, 11:32 AM

Very true, they have a great defense. JPP is just a beast.

Does anyone besides me think Gisele isn't that attractive? She kind of has a man face and a scrawny body. Guess I like some meat on dem bones.

Mister D
02-06-2012, 11:35 AM
I just saw on Yahoo that "M.I.A." (I have no idea who that is) gave the finger during the halftime show? This is the sort of thing that makes American culture embarrassing.

Conley
02-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Yep, I had never heard of her. Now I have. I guess that's why she did it? Not as bad as Janet Jackson's nip slip but resoundingly stupid. I don't think it's just American culture that does this kind of nonsense, especially when it comes to musicians. How many people has Keith Richards flipped off? :laugh:

Mister D
02-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I guess it's not peculiar to the US but that compulsion to shock has gotten so very long in tooth.

Conley
02-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I guess it's not peculiar to the US but that compulsion to shock has gotten so very long in tooth.

True...also, we've gotten long in the tooth ourselves. :undecided: Darn kids! :laugh:

Mister D
02-06-2012, 11:49 AM
True...also, we've gotten long in the tooth ourselves. :undecided: Darn kids! :laugh:

:grin:

What's daring about that though? It's just crude and childish, frankly. This is what happens when a supposed art form is based on shock value and rebellion.

Alias
02-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Very true, they have a great defense. JPP is just a beast.

Does anyone besides me think Gisele isn't that attractive? She kind of has a man face and a scrawny body. Guess I like some meat on dem bones.

Agree. She is manly looking and appears very arrogant and vain in a video I saw of her. Maybe Brady wears the lingerie in bed.

Mister D
02-06-2012, 02:30 PM
I seacrhed for a pic of her and I have to agree. Nothing to write home about.

Mister D
02-06-2012, 02:30 PM
Agree. She is manly looking and appears very arrogant and vain in a video I saw of her. Maybe Brady wears the lingerie in bed.

:laugh:

Captain Obvious
02-06-2012, 06:13 PM
I bet Jizzelle's dropped a few balls in her day.

Mister D
02-06-2012, 06:19 PM
I bet Jizzelle's dropped a few balls in her day.

:grin: I hear her referred to as a super model. I just don't see it.

Captain Obvious
02-06-2012, 06:22 PM
:grin: I hear her referred to as a super model. I just don't see it.

What's a supermodel?

Either way, I'd hit it.

http://sportnomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Gisele-7.jpg

Conley
02-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah, Brady definitely seems the more feminine of the two. If I were Brady I'd hit it but I would marry it. Then again she is supposedly worth about $150M, so on second thought...

Mister D
02-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Great body. Not feeling the face though. :undecided: I guess this is what they a "but her face".

Captain Obvious
02-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Great body. Not feeling the face though. :undecided: I guess this is what they a "but her face".

au natural - I dig that look.

It's that sort of "just woke up" look.

Mister D
02-06-2012, 07:02 PM
au natural - I dig that look.

It's that sort of "just woke up" look.

To each his own, right?

Slamming body though.

CoLibertarian
02-10-2012, 11:16 PM
They really did drop some important throws.

As did a bunch of the Packer receivers - much to my chagrin. What Gisele fails to do is acknowledge that much of Brady's success is also due to his teammates (and coaches).

MMC
02-10-2012, 11:22 PM
As did a bunch of the Packer receivers - much to my chagrin. What Gisele fails to do is acknowledge that much of Brady's success is also due to his teammates (and coaches).

Especially that offensive line.....I don't think he would do as well with the likes of a Cleveland or Washington.

Conley
02-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Especially that offensive line.....I don't think he would do as well with the likes of a Cleveland or Washington.

Agreed. I'm amazed at the time he has to throw sometimes. Of course with a pass rush like the Giants had, that wasn't the case. Still to me the Packers didn't look that good down the stretch. They were terrible when they lost to the Chiefs and never got their mojo back.

CoLibertarian
02-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Agreed. I'm amazed at the time he has to throw sometimes. Of course with a pass rush like the Giants had, that wasn't the case. Still to me the Packers didn't look that good down the stretch. They were terrible when they lost to the Chiefs and never got their mojo back.

The Packer Defense did not look good all year. The offense just played so good all year that it didn't matter - except in 2 games.

Mister D
02-11-2012, 11:24 AM

No doubt. I don't blame her. I can't imagine how I would react if I bunch of beer soaked assholes were taunting me from the stands. :laugh: Anyway, that's true of all players and some guys do much better than they might have otherwise due to the people around them. Why stop at football? That's true of Presidents. people at work, etc. etc.

Conley
02-11-2012, 11:27 AM
No doubt. I don't blame her. I can't imagine how I would react if I bunch of beer soaked assholes were taunting me from the stands. :laugh: Anyway, that's true of all players and some guys do much better than they might have otherwise due to the people around them. Why stop at football? That's true of Presidents. people at work, etc. etc.

Yeah, I don't blame her at all. Plus she said that to a friend of hers, not to the taunters. Some reporter (or a blogger with a camera?) was just filming close enough to her to record what she said. I'm sure I would have said something at least as bad, probably worse. Still if I were Brady I'd tell her she has to be more careful.

Mister D
02-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Oh, I guess I didn't read closely enough. I thought she said it loudly and to the taunters. Yeah, she's going to be in the spotlight so Brady should explain to her they will use anything she says so just be tight lipped.

CoLibertarian
02-11-2012, 10:04 PM
The Qb position is given far too much blame and far too much credit. The game is played by a team not by individuals. This is why I would not want someone like Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Dez Bryant, etc etc on my team. I will take the Wes Welkers (even with that drop) or the Greg Jennings any day.