PDA

View Full Version : Buchanan ~ no Kennedy Camelot

exotix
11-18-2013, 11:55 AM
That's right ... right-wing racisss Pat Buchanan looks to be trying to extricate himself out of mythology ... LOL

*If Kennedy had lived ... there would be no Kennedy Myth, no Camelot*

http://nvcdn.nbcnews.com/_util/jfk50/#video-jfk50_buchanan_271

Video Inside

http://i41.tinypic.com/4rz6sg.png

The Sage of Main Street
11-18-2013, 12:36 PM
JFK was just a sheltered spoiled-rotten frat rat just like Dubya. If he had lived, he would have wound up with the same reputation as LBJ.

Spookycolt
11-18-2013, 01:35 PM
If he had lived there probably wouldn't be a USA today.

It'd be a wasteland.

The boy was shot cause he was an idiot with nuclear weapons.

nic34
11-18-2013, 01:45 PM

It'd be a wasteland.

They're talking about JFK, not Dick Cheney....

On August 5, 1963, after more than eight years of difficult negotiations, the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Soviet Union signed the Limited Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/Nuclear-Test-Ban-Treaty.aspx

Common
11-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Camelot my arse the kennedys were a sleazy dynasty built off organized crime cash via bootlegging.
The entire family history is riddled with PROVEN infidelity and sexual abuse.

Seriously I dont see how anyone can put the kennedys on a pedestal, did they do some good things, of course. Everyone does good things no one does all bad. They had no halos

Green Arrow
11-18-2013, 02:19 PM
Kennedy started out like every President, dancing to the puppeteer's tune. That didn't remain that way, however. Before he died, he tried to end the war in Vietnam and the Federal Reserve's hold on power. That makes him a hero in my book.

Common
11-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Kennedy started out like every President, dancing to the puppeteer's tune. That didn't remain that way, however. Before he died, he tried to end the war in Vietnam and the Federal Reserve's hold on power. That makes him a hero in my book.

There were american military advisers in nam since the 50s when it was French Controlled. Tension escalated and in 61 troop levels went up but were still adviser status in 1962 troop levels tripled again and by 65 it was full blown. I dont remember kennedy ever trying to stop the war.

Green Arrow
11-18-2013, 02:44 PM
There were american military advisers in nam since the 50s when it was French Controlled. Tension escalated and in 61 troop levels went up but were still adviser status in 1962 troop levels tripled again and by 65 it was full blown. I dont remember kennedy ever trying to stop the war.

That's because LBJ essentially repealed Kennedy's withdrawal order and substituted it with his escalation, barely four days after Kennedy's death.

The Xl
11-18-2013, 02:48 PM

Kennedy was human, and despite his flaws, a good guy deep down. Last real President we had. He made so many enemies in the power structure, he had to go. And lmfao at the power structure tying to pin it on a 24 year old Communist kid, who was then randomly killed by Jack Ruby. Add all of that with the joke of an investigation and the magic bullet theory......

Yeah. Seems legit. All of it.

Green Arrow
11-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Kennedy was human, and despite his flaws, a good guy deep down. Last real President we had. He made so many enemies in the power structure, he had to go. And lmfao at the power structure tying to pin it on a 24 year old Communist kid, who was then randomly killed by Jack Ruby. Add all of that with the joke of an investigation and the magic bullet theory......

Yeah. Seems legit. All of it.

I heard an interesting theory that Ruby was the second shooter, and he killed Oswald so he wouldn't expose Ruby's involvement.

The Xl
11-18-2013, 02:55 PM

It'd be a wasteland.

This is an unbelievably stupid post. Just thought I'd let you know that.

And knowing, my friend, is half the battle.

The Xl
11-18-2013, 02:56 PM
I heard an interesting theory that Ruby was the second shooter, and he killed Oswald so he wouldn't expose Ruby's involvement.

I suppose it's possible. Whoever shot him was doing the bidding of the CIA, the Fed Reserve, or some other big player. Or it was possibly all of them in cahoots.

exotix
11-18-2013, 03:14 PM
Correct .. Eisenhower got us into Viet Nam via SEATO ... that is, the conservative foreign policy of waging war under the guise of nation-building ... here, to protect the only western colonial nation that didn't exit Southeast Asia after WWII ... the French.

nic34
11-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Correct .. Eisenhower got us into Viet Nam via SEATO ... that is, the conservative foreign policy of waging war under the guise of nation-building ... here, to protect the only western colonial nation that didn't exit Southeast Asia after WWII ... the French.

Yeah, but we learned our lesson after VN..... :BangHead:

Common
11-18-2013, 03:32 PM
That's because LBJ essentially repealed Kennedy's withdrawal order and substituted it with his escalation, barely four days after Kennedy's death.

Im not saying that isnt true, im saying I never heard of it or saw anything about that but if he did to it he had to do it right after he ordered more troops sent and that doesnt make much sense does it

Common
11-18-2013, 03:38 PM
This is a transcript of an interview with Bobby Kennedy when asked directly if there were any consideration given to pulling out he said emphatically "NO" this is a small excerpt you can read the rest if you want following the link

Kennedy:Just have profound effects as far as our position throughout the world, and our position in a rather vital part of the world. Also, it would affect what happened in India, of course, which in turn has an effect on the Middle East. Just, it would have, everybody felt, a very adverse effect. It would have an effect on Indonesia, hundred million population. All of these countries would be affected by the fall of Vietnam to the Communists, particularly as we had made such a fuss in the United States both under President Eisenhower and President Kennedy about the preservation of the integrity of Vietnam.

Martin:There was never any consideration given to pulling out?

Kennedy:No.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/vietnam.htm

Green Arrow
11-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Im not saying that isnt true, im saying I never heard of it or saw anything about that but if he did to it he had to do it right after he ordered more troops sent and that doesnt make much sense does it

It's a historical fact, there's not really any room for argument on that. Kennedy signed NSAM 263 on October 11, 1963, that would have withdrawn 1,000 troops from Vietnam by the end of that year. By the end of Kennedy's second term, we would have been out of Vietnam.

Common
11-18-2013, 03:44 PM
It's a historical fact, there's not really any room for argument on that. Kennedy signed NSAM 263 on October 11, 1963, that would have withdrawn 1,000 troops from Vietnam by the end of that year. By the end of Kennedy's second term, we would have been out of Vietnam.

Ive been reading since this thread and theres more historians than not that say it didnt happen. I dont care either way really green arrow. Im not arguing the point, I found it interesting because I didnt know it and wanted to pursue finding out about

Spookycolt
11-18-2013, 04:07 PM

But its accurate.

We would have been nuked if not for Robert talking his brother out of invading Cuba to get the missiles. He had already decided to do it.

Did you know that there was no central soviet command for the missiles and each battalion had a Cuban military guy with the codes to launch.

Green Arrow
11-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Ive been reading since this thread and theres more historians than not that say it didnt happen. I dont care either way really green arrow. Im not arguing the point, I found it interesting because I didnt know it and wanted to pursue finding out about

Historians are humans, and thus are fallible and subject to the same agenda as all of the rest of us. NSAM 263 is public record, all the denials in the world won't change that.

Spookycolt
11-18-2013, 06:57 PM

You mean that stupid cover letter? It says no such thing and pulling 1000 troops out would not have ended our involvement over there.

Sorry but that document is not the entirety of the report and we still don't know what McNamara and Taylor had recommended. It also says that the President only approves of the recommendation but that he also does not want to formally announce it.

263 was not doing anything on its own.

That is historical fact.

The Sage of Main Street
11-19-2013, 04:02 PM

You're reacting irrationally because the overwhelming brainwashing about Camelot has created a mindset that you must desperately hang onto.

The Sage of Main Street
11-19-2013, 04:08 PM
I suppose it's possible. Whoever shot him was doing the bidding of the CIA, the Fed Reserve, or some other big player. Or it was possibly all of them in cahoots.

In order to prevent WWIII, the CIA and the KGB made a deal behind the scenes:

Russia: We'll take out the missiles if you take yours out of Turkey.
America: We'll take the missiles out of Turkey if you depose Khrushchev.
Russia: We'll depose Khrushchev if you kill Kennedy.
America: Deal.

In order to confuse everybody, the CIA got the Mafia and the Far Right (H.L. Hunt) to make noise. The KGB provided Oswald.

The Sage of Main Street
11-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Yeah, but we learned our lesson after VN..... :BangHead:

Bush didn't, because the Preppy Pipsqueak got his Daddy to get him out of having to go to Vietnam.

nic34
11-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Hungover Joyrides Playing Snoopy and the Red Baron

:roflmao:

The Sage of Main Street
11-20-2013, 12:42 PM
:roflmao:

He guarded Texas heirs.